What's it like in Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think its like:

Mark 10:6-9 NIV
“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

What's heaven like?

Matthew 22:2

The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, who made a marriage for his son,

People think its a singles club? Sure maybe downstairs it is.

1 John says you have a 'Beloved"

1 John 4:7

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know one thing for sure. There will be no roman catholic church in heaven.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Luke I met had a rosary in his r-pocket. But on the heaven side, I want to be in Hawaii with my True Love. Or maybe the Caribbean!

Then when I have to fight Muslim or devils get like Luke..saying to my Love I'll be right back!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As I said, there will be no Roman Catholic Church in heaven. Only those that born again of the Spirit of God, regardless of what they called themselves down here. Known as having your name written in the lamb's book of life.

I am convinced that when we stand at the Judgment seat of Christ, God is not going to be the slightest bit interested whether we are catholic, presbyterian, baptist, pentecostal, or old uncle Tom Cobley and all. Either we are in the Lamb's Book of Life or we are not. And if we are not, then no amount of pleading that we were a good catholic will make any difference even if we have some secret medallion.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who did you meet from heaven outside the Roman Church? See now you are in doubt. He said its a very narrow road. I have narrowed it down to just Jesus and Mary believers.

My woman wasn't Catholic.. that's why God make me love her? I think she makes it because of my faith and love. I want the King to arrange the marriage thing for his son Brian.

Now watch that Charismatic guy (History b) show up and say its wrong to have love in Heaven. He might end up in the one gender club? He can't debunk my scriptures.

Last edited: