What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Zero and very heavy frost...it fact I thought it had snowed again...but only thick frost.
The birds have gone south, I miss their morning songs. :(
I haven't heard the geese leaving yet...I always cry when I hear them fly over honking their encouragement to the lead flyer...because I know all the guns will be waiting for them hidden in the grass close to the lakes when they come in to land.:oops:
All those hundreds of miles bravely flown, to be shot as they try to finally land.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
12:30 am. Temps in the 40s F and falling. Winds out of the north with periods of heavy rain.

Winter's coming...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is now 6.57pm NZT. At 6pm we had a drop in temp to 56F, 0 precipitation, 57% humidity, wind 15kmph It's been a nice day. The highest of 61F

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oooh hi @Josho! good to see ya! :) Where have you been brother?
Still overcast here but the sun is trying it's best to breakthrough...

I was in Malaysia a little over a week ago, my mother stayed their for a week longer, so without mum around i was a little busier hahaha, she's back now though, right now it's a warm 17c night, it was a little hot today, a couple more hot days on the way, depending on whether you would consider 29c and 30c hot though. hahahahah

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow, we have had such winds...so now all the trees are naked again..and will be until next May. :(
Wind has dropped and it's just chilly now.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The numbers are slowly creeping up. It is 10.53 am and we are @62F. The sun is shining and we are @7 mph winds. A generally nice day :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh @Job you can keep that there. We've had two snows already...but right now it's about +8C I don't want snow yet...once it comes, it usually stays until April..so for us...the longer it stays away the better.
We do have a cold wind.

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh @Job you can keep that there. We've had two snows already...but right now it's about +8C I don't want snow yet...once it comes, it usually stays until April..so for us...the longer it stays away the better.
We do have a cold wind.

The winds are what makes it bad. Right now it's snowing sideways. Weatherman says we could get 8 inches of this stuff. :eek:

Winter's not coming anymore.....it's here.

Temp is around 34 degrees F with wind chills dipping into the single digits.

I won't be going outside today...

Reactions: Helen