What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The winds are what makes it bad. Right now it's snowing sideways. Weatherman says we could get 8 inches of this stuff. :eek:

Winter's not coming anymore.....it's here.

Temp is around 34 degrees F with wind chills dipping into the single digits.

I won't be going outside today...

I’m sure we will be joining you re snow on Wednesday...

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ice cold winds out of the north makes 35 degree (F) feel like single digit temps.
tenor.gif

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh dear....the cold has come with a vengeance...horrid wind and snow.
I am so not looking forward to winter...now it makes summer seem so short.
It feels like we just got over winter...and here we are again. :oops:

Reactions: pia

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1:00 am. Temps in the mid 30s, the air is completely still and the snow is falling. I'm getting used to the cold and I must admit, the undisturbed snow and the snowflakes slowly drifting down from the heavens is quite beautiful.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well yesterday we had -20 Not fun...with constant snow...it has snowed for two days...even in the long range forecast no sign of it going above zero...yikes! :(

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was old today. But I got out and did my messages. At least I can dress for the weather, unlike the real hot weather.
Yeah I tried getting through temp's in the mid 40's (C) two summers ago here, that was absolutely no fun at all, I'd rather be colder than hotter..Oh yeah and try nights where the temp is still in the mid to high 20's (C) lol

Reactions: Helen and Job

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh dear....the cold has come with a vengeance...horrid wind and snow.
I am so not looking forward to winter...now it makes summer seem so short.
It feels like we just got over winter...and here we are again. :oops:
You do have rather short summers don't you?

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Been in the low 30's here almost all last week, but thankfully the nights are about 15 or so (C), so that's bearable at least, for now haha

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3:05 am. Temps in the mid 30s (F). The air is calm and it's raining!!! :eek:

Snow yesterday, rain today. Trees should look like glass come morning.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
3:05 am. Temps in the mid 30s (F). The air is calm and it's raining!!! :eek:

Snow yesterday, rain today. Trees should look like glass come morning.

I have forgotten what 30f is in Celsius.
Funny, at one time F is all I could think in...now I have forgotten it. I just remember that anything over 85F is far too hot lol.

We here are now up to minus 8C so that is good to not be Down at minus 20c with wind chills.
But I am sure that minus 20F and minus 20C both just feel ...C O L D !! :D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I remember correctly 5/9 of one degree on the Fahrenheit scale is equal to one degree in Celsius (Centigrade). For Celsius water freezes at zero degrees and boils at 100 degrees. For Fahrenheit water freezes at 32 degrees and boils at 212 degrees. To convert you need to add or subract 32 as well as use a multiplier of 5/9 or 9/5 depending on the direction of the conversion.

The easiest thing to remember is the freezing point of water. Zero in F is much much colder than zero in C.

Our temperature today was in the 60's F.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If I remember correctly 5/9 of one degree on the Fahrenheit scale is equal to one degree in Celsius (Centigrade). For Celsius water freezes at zero degrees and boils at 100 degrees. For Fahrenheit water freezes at 32 degrees and boils at 212 degrees. To convert you need to add or subract 32 as well as use a multiplier of 5/9 or 9/5 depending on the direction of the conversion.

The easiest thing to remember is the freezing point of water. Zero in F is much much colder than zero in C.

Our temperature today was in the 60's F.

Haha! I will only remember that for five mins!! :D
I kind of just remember that 72f is a comfortable temp, and 22c is a comfortable temp. So I just guess upward or downward on the rest .
60f is cool for you eh? It would be nice for us here :D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha! I will only remember that for five mins!! :D
I kind of just remember that 72f is a comfortable temp, and 22c is a comfortable temp. So I just guess upward or downward on the rest .
60f is cool for you eh? It would be nice for us here :D
The 60 F is on the cool side especially if the wind is blowing [stiff breeze now] and/or it is also wet [it is not], but indeed no complaint from me for as late as last night they were predicting a high of about 84 [on the warm side]. Actually it barely made it above 60. Have to wonder about weather man when they miss it by that much.