What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello ByGrace,
We have more snow also..........
I live with my son and his wife and 8 children, and today we were all going to go do some shopping in a few different places, I was
going to go, but figured its to much in all the snow coming down, so I stayed home.....
A hour or two after they left I went to the mail box " a very long drive way" my walking for the day, any way the tire marks from
were they drove were all covered up all ready with a few inches of snow. and it is still snowing
I think we had 8 inches yesterday of snow, its hard to figure when the winds are blowing it all around.....

Golly girl...I sure hope you all live in a BIG house...3 adults and eight kids!!:eek:
I love my grandkids but I sure don't want to live WITH them at my age, I like my space!! :)

Yes, seem like we have similar weather , in fact it seems that most of us are having " quite the winter" this year.
Take care...H

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Golly girl...I sure hope you all live in a BIG house...3 adults and eight kids!!:eek:
I love my grandkids but I sure don't want to live WITH them at my age, I like my space!! :)

Yes, seem like we have similar weather , in fact it seems that most of us are having " quite the winter" this year.
Take care...H

Well, 3 years ago, we moved here, my husband was not a complainer ! and he knew his time was about up.
And as I see it he was thinking of me and he knew what I needed ! So he payed to have the house raised andput another section on
and it was not long and he is now in heaven ! I had the best husband a lady could ask for ! But I would rather have him in heaven
then here in pain........
And yes its still snowing.......

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bright sunshine on the snow...it is almost blinding!!
Sun makes everything much more cheery.. :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have had snow every day now for several day's..... it snowed this morning the whole time.......
and temp. is still low....... 25* going down to 13* and the next few day's about the same....
Only thing is my place says no snow in the next 3 days...... whoo hoo.............

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Grams Well good for you if you have a bit of a breather from snow...
Here it snowed all night...so another 4" on top of what he have...
BUT, it is bright and sunny today and up to Minus 5 so we are happy. :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ByGrace this morning one of the grand sons went and measured on the deck and we had a foot and a half he said.
May be you will have good weather ?

It looks like we are good for the next 3 day's.........

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ByGrace this morning one of the grand sons went and measured on the deck and we had a foot and a half he said.
May be you will have good weather ?

It looks like we are good for the next 3 day's.........

It looks like, after we have our weather ..it then comes across to you! :)

Very glad we can share!! :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the 80's everyday, no humidity
In the 60's at night, can sleep with the window open.

Wow...that sounds lovely, you are blessed. :)

I like your avatar...is that you? Or who?
Have we ever seen a real photo of you?
I wish every one would use a photo...not many do. ScottA does, but not many others. I wish GodsGrace would use a real one...most people choose to "hide" behind some other avatar :D

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GRAM and Grace, well we have more hot temperatures. wish I could trade "some" of the temps with you all. but I'm praying for all of you up north. try to stay warm.

PCY.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
GRAM and Grace, well we have more hot temperatures. wish I could trade "some" of the temps with you all. but I'm praying for all of you up north. try to satay warm.

PCY.

Thank you!

There are times when I ask myself why man decided to settle in these parts!
When the Blackfoot and Stony Indians lived here they were smart enough to always migrate south for the winter... :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!

There are times when I ask myself why man decided to settle in these parts!
When the Blackfoot and Stony Indians lived here they were smart enough to always migrate south for the winter... :)
Hey! a question, do you have any "bigfoot" in your parts?. just curious.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey! a question, do you have any "bigfoot" in your parts?. just curious.

I have heard that there have been 200 sitings in Canada...mostly seen around the Pacific Northwest region of Canada.
That would be British Columbia...which is the next Province over from us, going west.
BigFoot probably finds Alberta too cold! :)

Reactions: 101G

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow...that sounds lovely, you are blessed. :)

I like your avatar...is that you? Or who?
Have we ever seen a real photo of you?
I wish every one would use a photo...not many do. ScottA does, but not many others. I wish GodsGrace would use a real one...most people choose to "hide" behind some other avatar :D
That is me and my wife taken a few days ago.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today it started at minus 20, with windchill factors of minus 36 ..wow, wow..that is C O L D.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I sure am glad its not colder here........ I went to the mail box and one of the twins [ 8 years old] was out side and she walked with me to the mail box ! But...... she should not have been out like this, she had long pants on a blouse with no sleeves and she did not have a coat on.''
So I walked real fast , she kept saying she was not cold, but I was getting cold just looking at her........ the walk is about two hundred feet, I think
more, not sure and she felt ok when we got back, but I was out of breath trying to walk real fast.

It looks like no snow for the next few day's. But still cold...........

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Gram, be careful, this flu going around, it's dangerous to the young and the OLD.
also glad to hear "no snow" for a few days.

@BG, don't even Fed ex any of that cold my way... :oops:. we almost tied another record yesterday, missed it by only 2 degrees. had to turn on fans and then air conditioner.
but we had a GOOD Mardi Gras fat Tuesday parade, the weather was beautiful. so stay warm,
still praying for you both up there.

Oh by the way I guess we need two groundhogs to predict the weather. one for you guys up north and us down here south. that groundhog in Pennsylvania needs to be fired.

PCY.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Gram, be careful, this flu going around, it's dangerous to the young and the OLD.
also glad to hear "no snow" for a few days.
Pennsylvania needs to be fired.

PCY.

Thank you ! I wonder if vitamin C will help ?

We have Sun today ! It's 31* going up to 42* , sure do like that....... that means the snow will melt ? at least some....