What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What?....how did u get saved!!!?
@"ByGrace"

We sat there in the middle of the road..could not start the truck to move it to the side...finally just as I was thinking..." Well Lord, here I come.."
An Oil Rig truck came toward us ..we couldn't flash our lights to warn him..but our drive had enough strength to opened his door...the other drive saw the movement and took us to a farm...the farmer came back and and dragged our truck to his place. And, here I am lol

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colorado..yesterday 70, today not above 30F...less than half inch wet snow...main streets dry...residential lil snow packed and slippery.

So 2 degrees below freezing...which is 32F. ☺

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Colorado..yesterday 70, today not above 30F...less than half inch wet snow...main streets dry...residential lil snow packed and slippery.

So 2 degrees below freezing...which is 32F. ☺
Please send a little our way lol

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well for once we are all happy with the weather.. :D
We are having wonderful sunshine..and the weather is mild..Yay!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:) It kinda didn't rain enough. Everyone here is falling off to sleep due to the heat and it's only 7.28pm.:p

Our wet month is June...but now that we have been here for 40+ years now..I think snow with bright sunshine is far less depressing. A cold wet rainy June is miserable. But bright blue skies and cold in January is more up-lifting to the spirit. :)
When we were first married and my husband wanted to emigrate we weighed Australia and Canada...he wanted the heat...I did not...
Some year later it was God who said Canada ...so here we are! Been here longer than we lived in England....we were in our mid-30's when we left England. We still 'feel' English though. My kids were 12 and 13 and that time...and they at 54 & 56 still 'feel' English too! Funny.

Reactions: amadeus

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been snowing here in Michigan from 4 A.M. this morning and it is now going on 5 O'clock.

and the wind in blowing it around a lot..... There is at least 7 inc. if not more...... the wind is making

it hard to figure out....... our deck has a foot in one place and nothing in another..... and it is in the 20's...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our's here in Canada is nasty again. VERY cold..-20C and a bit of snow again. My feet are cold here in the house :(

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If finally stopped snowing.......... but the cold is sure cold 18* still do not know how much snow we got but it snowed for over

12 hours........... and the wind was blowing all that time... We want summer ........ soon..........

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If finally stopped snowing.......... but the cold is sure cold 18* still do not know how much snow we got but it snowed for over

12 hours........... and the wind was blowing all that time... We want summer ........ soon..........

You have probably told us already..but I forget...where do you live?
Today we are happy the snow stopped and it warmed up a bit to zero again :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in Michigan......... around the thumb area !

Now we have sun and it feels so nice!.................. :)

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thanks...I will try and remember that. My friend lives in Midland.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Day light did not come yet this morning its just 7 A.M. and it is 18*............. now.......

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have an Aunt that lives in Saint Joseph. It's probably well south of you but it is beautiful country.