What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dull and snowy here...AGAIN....Minus 20 with wind windchill. Yucky.
Well all we can do is "chin-up" can't change it...so we will just have to praise our way through it until April.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Temp. is 13* but say's it feels like 1* Still to early to tell if we will get more snow it says yes, but..........? we were not supposed to
get any yesterday but we did !

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BG aka AG and Gram the last two posters. my heart goes out to you. the weather where I'm at is crazy too. several week ago we got snow again, which is rare for us on the Gulf coast. we also got some snow in December too, (chilly willy). now it's February, which suppose to be our coldest month. well Thursday, the first day of our coldest month we was in short sleeve shirts with 70 plus degrees, depending on where one live, near the Gulf waters or further inland. next week we're forecast in the 70's again. maybe I'll post some sunny 70 degree weather to help warm you all up.

PCY.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BG aka AG and Gram the last two posters. my heart goes out to you. the weather where I'm at is crazy too. several week ago we got snow again, which is rare for us on the Gulf coast. we also got some snow in December too, (chilly willy). now it's February, which suppose to be our coldest month. well Thursday, the first day of our coldest month we was in short sleeve shirts with 70 plus degrees, depending on where one live, near the Gulf waters or further inland. next week we're forecast in the 70's again. maybe I'll post some sunny 70 degree weather to help warm you all up.

PCY.

Oh wow...then you are blessed indeed :)

Today out there it looks like a Hollywood movie..blankets of white deep snow..and great big blobs of snow falling...still minus 20*C with even worse windchill factors. Sigh
February for us here is said to be the largest snow fall month. It's the minus temps that get us down though. :(
Enjoy your shirt sleeves. lol

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is strange for me is we live in Michigan [ Cold ] and my daughter lives in Ga. [ hot ] and she is going to be moving , because she cant

take the hot weather over there........ any more...........!

I live with my son and he wants to move to warmer weather........ So do I ! Other son lives in Wis. and they most of the time have
colder weather then we do....... but I guess he is used to it.......................................!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And today , its been snowing again for hours........... we have at least 4 inc. may be more, it blowing again so hard to figure it out.

its been snowing , before 8 AM. and it is now after 1 and still coming down.. [[[ [ it was supposed to stop at 9AM]]] its 26* and going down tonight 8*.....

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
....Digging ourselves out once again...minus 19deg C

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have 20* now and its still snowing at 3:30 in the after noon...... and now the weather report says it will be snowing for

two more hours ! If it keeps up like it has been we will have a foot of snow.......? or more ?

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks like we are in a colder time this week........ Right now it is -1* and it feels like it in the house that it is colder , standing next to
the sliding door it feel , brrrrrrrrrr. ! And I looked at the days coming and its going down, specially at night..........!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It looks like we are in a colder time this week........ Right now it is -1* and it feels like it in the house that it is colder , standing next to
the sliding door it feel , brrrrrrrrrr. ! And I looked at the days coming and its going down, specially at night..........!

I believe you have humidity over there also don't you?
At least Alberta , far west is very dry, little humidity here.
Cold and humidity gets right into the bones I think.

I wish ours was only minus 1 ...but at least today the sun is out...amazing the difference between minus 20 and gloomy foggy snow and minus 20 and sunshine...still as cold but makes a person feel happier! :D

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The temp . is now 17* and the humidity is 60% and we did get a lot of snow again............!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we broke a record yesterday, 80 degrees in February. and this suppose to be our coldest month. thank God.

PCY.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Temp. is 20* now going down to 1*............ we had flurries, very light...... But the next 3 day's we are going to have more

And it sounds like it will be a lot again........ and the temps in the 20's in the day time........

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well we broke a record yesterday, 80 degrees in February. and this suppose to be our coldest month. thank God.

PCY.

Well today WE have had 24 inches of snow and it is still falling heavily.
My poor husband is out the three times a day shovelling it from the sidewalk every time it builds up. We get fined if we don't keep the sidewalk clear of snow and ice. It's hard work.
So rejoice in your nice warm weather. :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"ByGrace" That's a lot of snow !!!!!!!!!!

We are getting more snow now its been snowing since I woke up at 5:30 AM and its 9:00 now and still coming down.

And I was looking at a couple of weather reports and they are all different....... some say we are going to have it all day.
and another between such and such hours, and another one different......... well I guess I will have to wait and see.......

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"ByGrace" That's a lot of snow !!!!!!!!!!

We are getting more snow now its been snowing since I woke up at 5:30 AM and its 9:00 now and still coming down.

And I was looking at a couple of weather reports and they are all different....... some say we are going to have it all day.
and another between such and such hours, and another one different......... well I guess I will have to wait and see.......

Yes, we had two more feet on top of what we had...all our roads have great piles each side of the roads!! Nice and sunny today and only minus 15.
But more snow predicted for tomorrow.

Stay warm and safe Gram's. x

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we had two more feet on top of what we had...all our roads have great piles each side of the roads!! Nice and sunny today and only minus 15.
But more snow predicted for tomorrow.

Stay warm and safe Gram's. x

Hello ByGrace,
We have more snow also..........
I live with my son and his wife and 8 children, and today we were all going to go do some shopping in a few different places, I was
going to go, but figured its to much in all the snow coming down, so I stayed home.....
A hour or two after they left I went to the mail box " a very long drive way" my walking for the day, any way the tire marks from
were they drove were all covered up all ready with a few inches of snow. and it is still snowing
I think we had 8 inches yesterday of snow, its hard to figure when the winds are blowing it all around.....