What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello , 101G
I was wrong on the temp. they made a mistake ! Its 53*, but feels like it is in the 30's
We have geese and ducks and chickens and they are out there either drinking the water from
the pond , or swimming around. I have not seen the chickens go in. I do not believe they do.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello , 101G
I was wrong on the temp. they made a mistake ! Its 53*, but feels like it is in the 30's
We have geese and ducks and chickens and they are out there either drinking the water from
the pond , or swimming around. I have not seen the chickens go in. I do not believe they do.
Hi G,

53 is ok, better than 33.... :D.

and chicken come home to roost ......... Just a little humor.

be well and be blessed of God.

PCY

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Finally beautiful here...perfect weather. We will enjoy every week that we get it..in five months we will probably be buried under the white stuff again!!:D

I hope I am still laughing then, too..

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well yesterday it was 93 ? or more ?
And it sure felt like it..... this morning its 73 and going up to the 80's......

We had a short spring ! Not enough time to get used to the hot weather.....

Well I'm complaining over the heat ! and come winter I will be complaining over the

cold freezing weather......... Guess I'm not happy about much of it ??????????? o_O

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only +1C here.
Finally beautiful here...perfect weather. We will enjoy every week that we get it..in five months we will probably be buried under the white stuff again!!:D

I hope I am still laughing then, too..

This is the time of year when I envy you Canadians. South Louisiana is not very fun by June. For the next three months we get to sweat like pigs the minute we step outside. The humidity is unbearable.

To make matters worse, I like the thermostat set to around 70 F. My wife is "freezing" unless it is set to 74 or higher. So we have an ongoing thermostat war...

I tend to run a lot of fans.

do-animals-sweat08.jpg

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your wife does the cooking ? If she does it gets real warm in the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!

I never realized it till I moved in with my son and daughter in law..... I see her sweeting
and as I go into the kitchen I feel the warmer temp....... now I know why I felt
that way......... and I cant tell my husband now , but maybe when I get to heaven to
meet him I can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):D:D:D:D

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your wife does the cooking ? If she does it gets real warm in the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but that doesn't help for long, LoL. Her real problem is that the minute she walks in the door she insists on getting into this long t-shirt that says, "Fun in the Sun," and then can't understand why she's so cold all the time!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
+32 C. here right now. To hot.

Yes, warm now here too...I can't say " too hot" because with our long winter I promised myself that I would't complain this summer about being too hot! :D

B

brakelite

+32 C. here right now. To hot.
Too hot? I came from NZ to Oz partly in gleeful anticipation in escaping the cold where 32C was the warmest it ever got...last summer here in Melbourne it reached 45C. Aaaaaaa, bliss! I went outside to mow the lawns. Its now about 15C ...but console myself that it is only temporary.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Too hot? I came from NZ to Oz partly in gleeful anticipation in escaping the cold where 32C was the warmest it ever got...last summer here in Melbourne it reached 45C. Aaaaaaa, bliss! I went outside to mow the lawns. Its now about 15C ...but console myself that it is only temporary.

Probably @Triumph1300 and myself have a long long freezing winter, so I guess our blood thickens up , so anything around 26C is HOT for us.
Your blood must be thinner with that high temp. :D

B

brakelite

Probably @Triumph1300 and myself have a long long freezing winter, so I guess our blood thickens up , so anything around 26C is HOT for us.
Your blood must be thinner with that high temp. :D
Yes, I suppose some simply are acclimatised to whatever they are familiar with, like you and Eskimos. I think I was born in the wrong place. Lived all my life until 64 in NZ where the temp range, depending on which part one lives, generally is between -5C to a very rare 30C. I used to surf in the middle of winter on one day and go skiing the next. And I never could get used to the cold...endure it, but hated it. I am looking forward to being a part of those who... shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? (See Isaiah 33:14,15) :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, yesterday a few of the baseball games the children play for were canceled.
It rained, but that does not stop them till the lighting and thunder started.
we had 94* yesterday and today back to spring , , ,,,, I guess?????

In the 70's for the next few day's....... go figure?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, yesterday a few of the baseball games the children play for were canceled.
It rained, but that does not stop them till the lighting and thunder started.
we had 94* yesterday and today back to spring , , ,,,, I guess?????

In the 70's for the next few day's....... go figure?

Yes agree, the weather is for sure "all over the place".
Always so unpredictable.
When I was young, winter was winter, and summer was summer.
But then again...boy's were also boys and girls were also girls.
Not confused or asked to be sure that they are the 'right gender'!!!!

Im glad that we were young when we were young. :)

Reactions: brakelite

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is 58 now and going up to 69 today....

And the weather got me this morning........ it is raining & I have a cold ! and feel :(o_O

was going to go grocery shopping , but I guess my daughter in law will have to go alone.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry that you are feeling badly today.
Hope the cold passes quickly. They say that summer cold are always worse than winter ones...true or not I don't know.

Bless you! H

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry that you are feeling badly today.
Hope the cold passes quickly. They say that summer cold are always worse than winter ones...true or not I don't know.

Bless you! H

yep! But it did ease up a little......... I thought I was going to have to be in bed all day.

Thanks Helen....

Most of the Grand children just left to go ice skating to a rink......... better then being
out in the rain......

A cold and rain , what a combination !!!!!! o_O

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
yep! But it did ease up a little......... I thought I was going to have to be in bed all day.

Thanks Helen....

Most of the Grand children just left to go ice skating to a rink......... better then being
out in the rain......

A cold and rain , what a combination !!!!!! o_O

Well hope your cold is almost done...your grandchildren sure do keep busy!! haha! Their energy wears me out just reading about it! :D