What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Well , we here have rain, rain, rain, and MORE rain!!! :(
Ha! Come here!
It never rains in the summer. By September the trees in the hills are beginning to turn brown.
It's sad. Some rain would be good.

It's been hot the past couple of days,,,in the 90's, that's about 30 degrees and more.
Do you live near @ triumph 1300? He's on his way North on vacation.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

larry2

Jun 14, 2018
Arapahoe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With many days around a hundred degrees in Colorado, it's water the lawn, keep the cooler running, and listening to the noise of fireworks attempting to start wildfires in celebration of our victory over the British in the eighteenth century? What? o_O

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Finally beautiful here...perfect weather. We will enjoy every week that we get it..in five months we will probably be buried under the white stuff again!!:D

I hope I am still laughing then, too..

Now
wt-2.png

88 °F
Passing clouds.
Feels Like: 87 °F
Forecast: 71 / 88 °F
Wind: 10 mph ↑ from Northeast
Current Time: Jul 3, 2018 at 7:36:37 pm
Latest Report: Jul 3, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Doesn't matter much to me at the time as I am holed up in my room with the air on, some books, computer, 3 schnauzers and my thoughts (not always good ones) But, I will keep my attitude of gratitude!

Visibility: 10 mi

Pressure: 30.21 "Hg

Humidity: 38%

Dew Point: 59 °F

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well , we here have rain, rain, rain, and MORE rain!!! :(

Rained the last two days here, too, and thank God. Only 76 right now, whereas normal temperature at this time of year is near 100 degrees with humidity running at around 85-90%. I'll take today for July anytime.

Not getting my pictures to post around here any more, but if it doesn't you can quote this post and the image should show up in your quote box. But imagine that kind of heat and humidity behind an image like this of some old Acadian homes in the area and you get the picture. It's hot, and muggy.

628e7cf77643da5f8c71b16403ff115e.jpg

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Rained the last two days here, too, and thank God. Only 76 right now, whereas normal temperature at this time of year is near 100 degrees with humidity running at around 85-90%. I'll take today for July anytime.

Not getting my pictures to post around here any more, but if it doesn't you can quote this post and the image should show up in your quote box. But imagine that kind of heat and humidity behind an image like this of some old Acadian homes in the area and you get the picture. It's hot, and muggy.

Not to derail, but I've been having the same problem.
Your image is now visible...
This is so inconvenient.
Will write to the mods tomorrow.
Almost 2 am here.
Night.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ha! Come here!
It never rains in the summer. By September the trees in the hills are beginning to turn brown.
It's sad. Some rain would be good.

It's been hot the past couple of days,,,in the 90's, that's about 30 degrees and more.
Do you live near @ triumph 1300? He's on his way North on vacation.

I think I could melt my extra weight off in 90 degs!!! But here I can't sleep when so hot. Do you have A/C there? We don't! :(

No @Triumph1300 is in the next Province to us, and further north of us.
He is in a pretty setting...but we did live in his Province for a year once (Vancouver)..but hated it...it is like breathing under water...I hate humidity.
We couldn't wait to get back to dry Alberta. It Prairie here....but only an hour from the mountains and lakes of a National Park...so we have the best of both worlds :)

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
With many days around a hundred degrees in Colorado, it's water the lawn, keep the cooler running, and listening to the noise of fireworks attempting to start wildfires in celebration of our victory over the British in the eighteenth century? What? o_O

We visited Colorado for a couple of weeks in the fall once, loved it.

Hey buddy...you are speaking to an English lady...how dare you mention a victory over the British!!! Born and raised true blue Brit ...I even worked for the government. lol
Left there in '75 when I was 32 yrs old.
It's a nice place...to be from...would never go back...but visit a lot :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Oh wow that is so beautiful.
Does it have nasty animals in it? Like crocs and snakes?????
I do not do well in humidity. I was so glad to leave England for that reason.
It is humid there. I remember the very first time we went back to visit..we got into bed at night and the sheets 'feel' so damp. Yet we lived there and never noticed it. There you cannot leave cookies out they go limp. Here they always stay crisp.
Down side of that is...the first year we arrived here...I was only 33 and started seeing wrinkles...dry climate = early wrinkles!! :(

Reactions: larry2

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now
wt-2.png

88 °F
Passing clouds.
Feels Like: 87 °F
Forecast: 71 / 88 °F
Wind: 10 mph ↑ from Northeast
Current Time: Jul 3, 2018 at 7:36:37 pm
Latest Report: Jul 3, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Doesn't matter much to me at the time as I am holed up in my room with the air on, some books, computer, 3 schnauzers and my thoughts (not always good ones) But, I will keep my attitude of gratitude!

Visibility: 10 mi

Pressure: 30.21 "Hg

Humidity: 38%

Dew Point: 59 °F

Where are you? North, south, east or west?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aah, ..that explains it...now I know why you are often so feisty in some of your posts :D I would be too...it's very draining.

It may well contribute. But I don't think that much. 104 today. I do not use or have air conditioning. You grow to acclimate.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It may well contribute. But I don't think that much. 104 today. I do not use or have air conditioning. You grow to acclimate.

Stranger

Oh my word...I honestly have no idea how you do it!!
You are a champ.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had 85* today.......... and the air condition is not working good......
My son does this work air and heating....... and is fixing it now........
for some reason it was a easy job...... ? don't know why and if its going to continue.
We had company and they are all out now saying so long...
Tomorrow its going to be about the same, and rain the day or two after........ we will sure
need it !

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pool(s) are warm about 87 deg. F and the temp with the humidity a little more....evert day now from noon till dust and into the night the summer storms threaten to strike....we get some good rains for the shrubs and lawn and the squirrels and everyone is happy.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We had 85* today.......... and the air condition is not working good......
My son does this work air and heating....... and is fixing it now........
for some reason it was a easy job...... ? don't know why and if its going to continue.
We had company and they are all out now saying so long...
Tomorrow its going to be about the same, and rain the day or two after........ we will sure
need it !

Sorry I got all confused in my last post..I quoted yours...but was writing to someone else!! Must be my age :D

I would not want 85 that is hard for sleeping...we don't have A/C
You can have some of our rain. :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And here it is hot, hot, hot and MORE hot! Want to trade?

No, I don't think so! You have humidity too don't you? Or is that Brad, I forget.

I hope your heat isn't too much of a challenge physically for you and Kathy.
My brother is 82 and it's hot where he is in England, and he almost fainted.
Both extremes are hard to deal with.. too hot and too cold...
Hummm there must be a spiritual 'type' in that. :)

Bless you.

Reactions: GodsGrace