What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Snow all day long...and still snowing...

....View attachment 4205

How beautiful (for someone who doesn't have to live in it).

Still hot - hotter than normal for this time of year - in the 90s every day; and WET. It rained from Friday thru Monday, and the backyard is so soggy that it squishes with every step, despite not raining today.

If I'm gonna have all this water, I think I'd take the frozen kind, LoL.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you get snow like that this early usually?

No not at all. Never in September...which is usually one of our beautiful and warm months.

But last year we had a 6 month winter...snow came mid October and stayed to mid April. :(

But, I cheer myself up and say " At least it isn't SMOKE!!! " :D

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No not at all. Never in September...which is usually one of our beautiful and warm months.

But last year we had a 6 month winter...snow came mid October and stayed to mid April. :(

But, I cheer myself up and say " At least it isn't SMOKE!!! " :D

Maybe all that smoke did something to the atmosphere to bring the snow sooner?? Sheesh. I hope you have an early Spring!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ByGrace,

I was going to ask how was your weather up there but I saw post #710. man oh man.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@ByGrace,

I was going to ask how was your weather up there but I saw post #710. man oh man.

Well my friend, I am happy to say that was back in Sept/Oct early.
October here was lovely ( not that all the snow melted) Novermeber was lovely too..around zero - 10C
December to date ...is above zero, we have been at 10- 15 above..all month. Needless to say..it will make our winter so much shorter now!
We are very happy indeed. :)

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods there?
Do you still mow the lawn at this time of year ? :D

I am feeling somewhat blue today...I am missing so many people from this site. A year ago it seemed so healthy and a good positive place to be, with a good balance of people.

Maybe it is 'just me'...but I am thinking that I may take a break...or maybe just step back and "like" posts ...but not post as such, myself.

I am still thinking it over, and will chat to the Lord about it.

God bless you richly...you have always blessed me brother.

Helen

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this is today...a moment ago.
..View attachment 4207

What a pretty picture!

We do not typically get snow where we are most of the time now....however a few years ago we had a pretty good ground covering, iced tree limbs, pretty cool. I wanted to make a couple of snowmen, but didn't want to bare the yard back to grass. A neighbor and us had very long drive ways, so I asked my neighbor if I could clean her driveway, and she said sure. Managed to get two 6' snowmen, lol. Even when all melted on the lawn, we had two 5' snowmen on Christmas day!

Thanks for sharing the pix.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well my friend, I am happy to say that was back in Sept/Oct early.
October here was lovely ( not that all the snow melted) Novermeber was lovely too..around zero - 10C
December to date ...is above zero, we have been at 10- 15 above..all month. Needless to say..it will make our winter so much shorter now!
We are very happy indeed. :)

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods there?
Do you still mow the lawn at this time of year ? :D

I am feeling somewhat blue today...I am missing so many people from this site. A year ago it seemed so healthy and a good positive place to be, with a good balance of people.

Maybe it is 'just me'...but I am thinking that I may take a break...or maybe just step back and "like" posts ...but not post as such, myself.

I am still thinking it over, and will chat to the Lord about it.

God bless you richly...you have always blessed me brother.

Helen
zero - 10C shivers, and more shivers, no way i could stay up there.

I stopped cutting, or my Lawn man did about a couple of week ago. it's still in the 60's/Fahrenheit 15/Celsius which is much better here than there. ... sorry about that.

I hope you feel better, and say Hi to the mister for me, ok.

and yes, some are gone, but probly be back.

but stay warm ..... :p ... sorry about that too.

Be blessed.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Below zero C, but no snow.

So it seems the west has it warmer than the East! We here are still above zero C and very happy ( it goes down to 9 below at night...which is still good)
My daughter and family are driving up today from Spokane...but they have to come through the mountains, I am sure they'll hit some snow there. We have lots on snow laying around, because the ground is so frozen now...it wont go away now until spring....but hey...5 above here, is perfect 'Christmas weather'. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So it seems the west has it warmer than the East! We here are still above zero C and very happy ( it goes down to 9 below at night...which is still good)
My daughter and family are driving up today from Spokane...but they have to come through the mountains, I am sure they'll hit some snow there. We have lots on snow laying around, because the ground is so frozen now...it wont go away now until spring....but hey...5 above here, is perfect 'Christmas weather'. :)
Spokane /N.Idaho & southern BC and Alberta get a lot of snow! :)

We have had a sprinkling of snow tonight.

Reactions: Taken and Helen