• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Lord.
Name calling threads, using the bible as a cover .

My Thread only points out the error of a cult's teaching, which defines them as a Cult.
If those who are involved in this same, run here with mouths blasting and theological error dripping, then that's good for those who come here and find out what is what, and who is who.

My Thread's are always about "REVELATION", and that is not just regarding the scriptures.
I have over 100 Thread's here, reader.
Do a search if you are tired of reading the same thing over and over.
You'll find plenty on my Threads that will give you, basically, a first year seminary course.
Try it.

Go to any Christian forum.
Look for.

Behold
Bethel
Kidron

Those are my main 3 alts.
I have so much Theology teaching on just about every forum in the world.
Its all available.
Many people , many, get out of cults and deception when they find my posts and Threads.
Many people.......thousands and thousands have been helped by me in this world.
On both sides of the planet.
Many people print my Threads, and study them with their bible open.
Many use my Threads as Sermons and SS lessons.
Some, make Videos on Youtube, using what i teach, that they have studied on Forums.
I dont care about being given credit, i only care that Jesus is lifted up... and believers, real ones, true seekers, are fed, blessed, and changed into a deeper spirituality.

Im here to help you find greater Light and or leave darkness and join the Goodness and Grace of God.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Judas was a devil, which means Jesus says he was of the wicked one, Satan, and devils don't get saved.

Judas was a different league of "devil".

Now, notice this verse.

Jesus said...>"you are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you shall do".
Now how is that person ? ?
That is everyone, until they are born again.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so i assume you’re one of those who think judas was saved at one point??

Has God's Great White Throne Judgment happened yet? No!

Who then has already... been judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire"? Only Satan and his angels have.

Where then does that leave Judas Iscariot today?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a single one of those first 3 were saved, none were born of God, emotions only.
The second group believed for a short time and fell away, never were they saved,
Says they have no ROOT
Christ was not their ROOT, they were not born again, get it! They did not believe with a saving faith, they were like Christ's disciples who departed from Christ in John 6
13 But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away.

the 3rd bore no fruit to maturity, so the fruit was bad fruit. They must still be the bad tree, they might have even loved their life in this world, they seemed to care a great deal about their life in this world, not a good sign.

The only ones saved were of the last group. they were the ones who bore the good fruit.
Which also then proves to all at the judgement they were saved.

Matthew 12
A Tree Known by Its Fruit
33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

I dont think you believe what Christ says here about making tree to be either a good tree or a bad tree, and it is Christ who makes the tree whatever it will be

Per you, then Bible Scripture that said those had believed, but then fell away, is all WRONG.

That's a new one! :p

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has God's Great White Throne Judgment happened yet? No!

Who then has already... been judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire"? Only Satan and his angels have.

Where then does that leave Judas Iscariot today?

the lake of fire is for the last judgement. The first judgement happens right after you die, in which case, judas went to hell.
Then after the 2nd judgement, he’ll end up in the lake of fire.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Now, notice this verse.

Jesus said...>"you are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you shall do".

Now, notice this verse.

Judas was still foreordained as the traitor. Judas would never be saved. This was to fulfil scripture written down long ago.
In fact the betrayal of Judas, none of the disciples had a clue he would do that.
Judas was also a thief, stole money form their purse which was used in the ministry.
Jesus points out His betrayal will also confirm in the disciples hearts that He is the Christ as Christ has told them it will happen before it did.

18 “I do not speak concerning all of you. I know whom I have chosen; but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, ‘He who eats bread with Me has lifted up his heel against Me.’ 19 Now I tell you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe that I am He.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the lake of fire is for the last judgement. The first judgement happens right after you die, in which case, judas went to hell.

That's almost correct. The reason for Christ's future "thousand years" reign is to preach The Gospel, and teach the difference between the holy and profane, and the clean and unclean (Ezekiel 44:23).

Therefore, Judas' eventual fate is not for us... to judge. That is Christ's Authority only in determining who all will go into the future "lake of fire" after the end of that "thousand years". The end of Zechariah 14 even shows that leftovers that came upon Jerusalem on the last day will be made to come to Jerusalem and worship The KING, The LORD of hosts, and keep the feast of tabernacles. That suggests at least some of those may convert to Jesus during that future thousand years and be saved, as at least one more 'resurrection of life' is suggested after the thousand years per Rev.20.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Per you, then Bible Scripture that said those had believed, but then fell away, is all WRONG.

That's a new one! :p
Ha, well it happens. People fall away and also follow doctrines of demons. Don't confuse belief in that verse with their having been saved.
What exactly did they believe, it does not say.
The belief thay had was superficial, that is why Christ says they had no ROOT. They were empty professors perhaps, dont know.

Since they had no ROOT, they did not have HIM as their ROOT.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
---

You posted this, according to your link.

Isaiah 45:6-7
English: American Standard Version
Yes, I always post chapter and verse when I post Biblical quotes. What I posted was KJV. The translation this forum uses is ASV.

And??

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And even in Paul's day, you had heretics (Legalists) who were trying to add to the Grace of God, their lawkeeping and their commandment keeping and water baptism, as a NECESSARY PART of God's Redemption.. .. and Paul defined them as preaching "another Gospel", and said they are cursed of God for doing it.. Galatians 1:8

Listen, God made Salvation based on Christ on the CROSS, ONLY>....John 14:6.... and the Devil and his people try to get you up there on it, with commandment keeping, works, enduring to the end, law keeping, and lifestyle..
Was Paul "cursed of God" for keeping the Commandments; for keeping the Law?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The stunning irony in this entire post is that it shows you are clearly no more in a position to educate anybody about what the Bible teaches than the average atheist. Romans teaches that Jesus is the only human being who has truly been born again so far, and Jesus Himself stated in no uncertain terms that a person had better keep the 10 commandments if they expect to receive eternal life in Matt. 19:17.

On top of all that, Jesus Himself also said in Matt. 5:17 that NO ONE was to even think that He came with the intention to abolish the Law's authority. Isa. 42:21 even says the Messiah would not only uphold the Law's authority, but elevate it. So either Jesus was a liar, or you are a liar. And since Jesus can be seen reinforcing and elevating the authority of the Law throughout His earthly ministry as Moses and Isaiah said He would, the only conclusion to reach is that you are the liar.

You have absolutely no idea what salvation is, how it is supposed to be acquired, what it means to truly be "born again", or even what Jesus accomplished on the cross while you talk so confidently about all of those things. Why should anyone who truly studies the Bible take you seriously when you accuse the true followers of God as being "legalists" or satanic agents because they know grace and law do not oppose each other?

This post of yours' personifies what Paul said when he spoke to Timothy about people who desire to be teachers of the Law while having no idea what they're talking about. Jesus' sacrifice did not replace the obligation to live by the Law, as Paul clearly taught in Rom. 3, 6, and 7. Nowhere in Christ's ministry did He ever state as an absolute fact that such was the case. The fact that John was inspired to clearly define sin as violating God's commandments in 1 Jhn 3:4 ought to tell any rational person that since the Bible defines sin in the NT as violating God's commandments, the inherent implication is that God's people are supposed to keep them.

It's truly stunning how antinomians can look around them and see that this present evil world is what it is because it rejects any notion of keeping God's commandments, and yet it still doesn't stop them from arguing that whoever keeps them is adhering to a false gospel. It's mind-boggling how such people can do this even while they talk about abortion being a violation of God's commandments. The argument that God's commandments are abolished is literally the same as arguing that He stopped being just, holy, or even alive. With reasoning like this, it's no surprise why Rev. 12:9 says this world and its religions are deceived by Satan.
KUDOS! From beginning to end.

And they're not Antinomians, ... they're satanists.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Thread only points out the error of a cult's teaching, which defines them as a Cult.
If those who are involved in this same, run here with mouths blasting and theological error dripping, then that's good for those who come here and find out what is what, and who is who.

My Thread's are always about "REVELATION", and that is not just regarding the scriptures.
I have over 100 Thread's here, reader.
Do a search if you are tired of reading the same thing over and over.
You'll find plenty on my Threads that will give you, basically, a first year seminary course.
Try it.

Go to any Christian forum.
Look for.

Behold
Bethel
Kidron

Those are my main 3 alts.
I have so much Theology teaching on just about every forum in the world.
Its all available.
Many people , many, get out of cults and deception when they find my posts and Threads.
Many people.......thousands and thousands have been helped by me in this world.
On both sides of the planet.
Many people print my Threads, and study them with their bible open.
Many use my Threads as Sermons and SS lessons.
Some, make Videos on Youtube, using what i teach, that they have studied on Forums.
I dont care about being given credit, i only care that Jesus is lifted up... and believers, real ones, true seekers, are fed, blessed, and changed into a deeper spirituality.

Im here to help you find greater Light and or leave darkness and join the Goodness and Grace of God.
If being a True Bible-Believing Christian is a Cult now, so be it. Sure is a lonely Cult, though. We are few and far between.

And if any of your boasting is true, this is exactly what's wrong with Modern Mainstream Christianity.

I can tell you, with God as my Witness, He did not send you to teach His Word.

Your arrogance is a dead giveaway.

I pray for all those who've been led by you ... into a ditch.

Reactions: David H.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Acts 1, Judas was foreordained to be the betrayer by God Himself according to the scriptures. Judas went to his own place, meaning it was not where the people of God were going when they died. Since people either go to heaven or hell, we know Judas went to hell.

16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,

22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.

24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
20 Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.

21 And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22 And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?

23 And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.

24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

Even after Christ warned Judas in v24 that would be better if he had never been born, Judas still betrayed Jesus.
v24 to me points to some kind of terrible fate awaiting Judas, maybe was an place made just for him in hell.
Like Peter tells us, Judas went to his own place. Like it was made for him.

Acts 1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
When you are dealing with a "predestined elect" heretic....the thing you have to realize is that they are theologically confused as well as deeply deceived.
So, that is the worst case scenario.
For example, a believer can be "fallen from Grace" , as Paul explains in Galatians.......and that means they are deceived. However, They dont really have a theology issue that is confusing them, they have a "bewitched" issue, as Paul explains that becomes their confused theology.
They are "in the flesh", as Paul explains , having no longer correct faith.....And this happens, because they become self righteous, and the term i use for them is......they've become a "self saver".
See that?
They stopped trusting in Christ to KEEP them saved, and are now trying to do it by 'SELF"...."self saving". "self effort". "works and commandment keeping"....all of this, as its all the same deception that that have....its always the same mind blindness that has become their broken faith.

Now the Predestined elect heretic, they are both mind blinded by the devil, and they are theologically confused to the max.

Reader.... here i is how you teach them......to try to help them.... You first have to understand their theological confusion, and its very simple..

They do not understand what the "conformed".. is literally talking about, when they read...>"predestined to be conformed"...
This confusion....is the entire cause of their theological and mental breakdown...... See, they do not understand that the "predestination", has a resolve...a resolution.........Its : "to be conformed".
So, that is where they lost the track and came apart theologically and never went back.

Let me show you how to help them..

You teach them that to be born again, starts a process, that has a final ending, destination, and : "conforming".
This process is pre-determined to happen to every born again person., just as God created it to happen.
See, God created Salvation as a process that has a beginning and a final result.
This process of "born again", and becoming a "new creation", is designed to end a believer up ....here....= "conformed into the image of Christ".
See that?
That is what is "predestined"... Its that all believers, (elect) born again, are predestined to end up...= "conformed into the image of Christ".

See Reader, what is pre-determined is what the process is going to resolve into ....... that is the "pre-destination".

So, what God did, is create a spiritual process, that is Salvation, that has a completed ending that is PRE-DETERMINED to happen to every Born again person.
This process that starts with the new birth, ends with the "conforming into the Image of Jesus"....and that is what is "pre-destined"., and this simple theology is completely twisted and subverted by heretics who belong to the Hyper Calvinist "pre-destined elect" cult.
These deceived people even teach that God created Evil, as if the Devil does not even exist.

Beware of them Believers.... as if they brainwash you, its almost impossible to escape their cult .
This post accuses the brethren. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. Therefore you are Satan.
It's not particularly good logic, but better than yours as it's based upon scripture.

Reactions: David H.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvin=believe like me or be burned at the stake!!
Actually, Rome started torturing and killing heretics before Calvin was born. Ever heard of the Spanish Inquisition or pope Clement the 5th's edict condemning the Knights Templar?
There is no one good but God. Do you believe the Lord?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Calvinists are a cult? I don't know much about Calvinists, but it seems people are quick to throw the word cult around when a belief doesn't agree with their own, such as Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons, both of which I don't believe are cults, but others on here will argue with me that they are.

I've said it before to me cults are those like Jim Jones, David Koresh and the Children of God cult, there may be other so called Christian cults out there, but these are the main ones I know about, oh and Heaven's Gate.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
When you are dealing with a "predestined elect" heretic....the thing you have to realize is that they are theologically confused as well as deeply deceived.
So, that is the worst case scenario.
For example, a believer can be "fallen from Grace" , as Paul explains in Galatians.......and that means they are deceived. However, They dont really have a theology issue that is confusing them, they have a "bewitched" issue, as Paul explains that becomes their confused theology.
They are "in the flesh", as Paul explains , having no longer correct faith.....And this happens, because they become self righteous, and the term i use for them is......they've become a "self saver".
See that?
They stopped trusting in Christ to KEEP them saved, and are now trying to do it by 'SELF"...."self saving". "self effort". "works and commandment keeping"....all of this, as its all the same deception that that have....its always the same mind blindness that has become their broken faith.

Now the Predestined elect heretic, they are both mind blinded by the devil, and they are theologically confused to the max.

Reader.... here i is how you teach them......to try to help them.... You first have to understand their theological confusion, and its very simple..

They do not understand what the "conformed".. is literally talking about, when they read...>"predestined to be conformed"...
This confusion....is the entire cause of their theological and mental breakdown...... See, they do not understand that the "predestination", has a resolve...a resolution.........Its : "to be conformed".
So, that is where they lost the track and came apart theologically and never went back.

Let me show you how to help them..

You teach them that to be born again, starts a process, that has a final ending, destination, and : "conforming".
This process is pre-determined to happen to every born again person., just as God created it to happen.
See, God created Salvation as a process that has a beginning and a final result.
This process of "born again", and becoming a "new creation", is designed to end a believer up ....here....= "conformed into the image of Christ".
See that?
That is what is "predestined"... Its that all believers, (elect) born again, are predestined to end up...= "conformed into the image of Christ".

See Reader, what is pre-determined is what the process is going to resolve into ....... that is the "pre-destination".

So, what God did, is create a spiritual process, that is Salvation, that has a completed ending that is PRE-DETERMINED to happen to every Born again person.
This process that starts with the new birth, ends with the "conforming into the Image of Jesus"....and that is what is "pre-destined"., and this simple theology is completely twisted and subverted by heretics who belong to the Hyper Calvinist "pre-destined elect" cult.
These deceived people even teach that God created Evil, as if the Devil does not even exist.

Beware of them Believers.... as if they brainwash you, its almost impossible to escape their cult .
May I ask what your denomination is?

I think I can guess by your avatar, but please indulge me.