• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
When you are dealing with a "predestined elect" heretic....the thing you have to realize is that they are theologically confused as well as deeply deceived.
So, that is the worst case scenario.
For example, a believer can be "fallen from Grace" , as Paul explains in Galatians.......and that means they are deceived. However, They dont really have a theology issue that is confusing them, they have a "bewitched" issue, as Paul explains that becomes their confused theology.
They are "in the flesh", as Paul explains , having no longer correct faith.....And this happens, because they become self righteous, and the term i use for them is......they've become a "self saver".
See that?
They stopped trusting in Christ to KEEP them saved, and are now trying to do it by 'SELF"...."self saving". "self effort". "works and commandment keeping"....all of this, as its all the same deception that that have....its always the same mind blindness that has become their broken faith.

Now the Predestined elect heretic, they are both mind blinded by the devil, and they are theologically confused to the max.

Reader.... here i is how you teach them......to try to help them.... You first have to understand their theological confusion, and its very simple..

They do not understand what the "conformed".. is literally talking about, when they read...>"predestined to be conformed"...
This confusion....is the entire cause of their theological and mental breakdown...... See, they do not understand that the "predestination", has a resolve...a resolution.........Its : "to be conformed".
So, that is where they lost the track and came apart theologically and never went back.

Let me show you how to help them..

You teach them that to be born again, starts a process, that has a final ending, destination, and : "conforming".
This process is pre-determined to happen to every born again person., just as God created it to happen.
See, God created Salvation as a process that has a beginning and a final result.
This process of "born again", and becoming a "new creation", is designed to end a believer up ....here....= "conformed into the image of Christ".
See that?
That is what is "predestined"... Its that all believers, (elect) born again, are predestined to end up...= "conformed into the image of Christ".

See Reader, what is pre-determined is what the process is going to resolve into ....... that is the "pre-destination".

So, what God did, is create a spiritual process, that is Salvation, that has a completed ending that is PRE-DETERMINED to happen to every Born again person.
This process that starts with the new birth, ends with the "conforming into the Image of Jesus"....and that is what is "pre-destined"., and this simple theology is completely twisted and subverted by heretics who belong to the Hyper Calvinist "pre-destined elect" cult.
These deceived people even teach that God created Evil, as if the Devil does not even exist.

Beware of them Believers.... as if they brainwash you, its almost impossible to escape their cult .

Last edited:

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
When you are dealing with a "predestined elect" heretic....the thing you have to realize is that they are theologically confused as well as deeply deceived.
So, that is the worst case scenario.
For example, a believer can be "fallen from Grace" , as Paul explains in Galatians.......and that means they are deceived. However, They dont really have a theology issue that is confusing them, they have a "bewitched" issue, as Paul explains that becomes their confused theology.
They are "in the flesh", as Paul explains , having no longer correct faith.....And this happens, because they become self righteous, and the term i use for them is......they've become a "self saver".
See that?
They stopped trusting in Christ to KEEP them saved, and are now trying to do it by 'SELF"..........."self saving". "self effort". "works and commandment keeping"..........all of this, as its all the same deception that that have.........its always the same.

Now the Predestined elect heretic, they are both mind blinded by the devil, and they are theologically confused to the max.

Reader.... here i is how you teach them......to try to help them.... You first have to understand their theological confusion, and its very simple..

They do not understand what the "conformed"......... is literally talking about, when they read...>"predestined to be conformed"...
This confusion....is the entire cause of their theological and mental breakdown...... See, they do not understand that the "predestination", has a resolve...a resolution.........Its : "to be conformed".
So, that is where they lost the track and came apart, theologically and never went back.

Let me show you how to help them..

You teach them that to be born again, starts a process, that has a final ending, destination, and : "conforming".
This process is pre-determined to happen to every born again person., just as God created it to happen.
See, God created Salvation as a process that has a beginning and a final result.
This process of "born again", and becoming a "new creation", is designed to end a believer up ....here....= "conformed into the image of Christ".
See that?
That is what is "predestined"............ Its that all believers, (elect) born again, are predestined to end up......"conformed into the image of Christ".

See Reader, what is pre-determined is what the process is going to resolve into ....... that is the "pre-destination".

So, what God did, is create a spiritual process, that is Salvation, that has a completed ending that is PRE-DETERMINED to happen to every Born again person.
This process that starts with the new birth, ends with the "conforming into the Image of Jesus"....and that is what is "pre-destined"., and this simple theology is completely twisted and subverted by heretics who belong to the Hyper Calvinist "pre-destined elect" cult.
These deceived people even teach that God created Evil, as if the Devil does not even exist.

Beware of them Believers.... as if they brainwash you, its almost impossible to escape their cult .

well, its monday, and we have our first wackydoodle to post nonsense. Dont you calvin haters have a better place to hang out at??

Reactions: Scott Downey

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Excuse me for asking @Behold but I can't work out which cult your thread is about.

Reactions: Taken

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
well, its monday, and we have our first wackydoodle to post nonsense. Dont you calvin haters have a better place to hang out at??

I understand that all you have left is to insult.
But the thing is..........my Thread is not related to "attacking".....its only related to revealing.
And people like you, when revealed, attack, as what else can you do, LifelongLSinner.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Excuse me for asking @Behold but I can't work out which cult your thread is about.

The Thread is about this........"How to help a HyperCalvinist".......

The way you do it, is to help them understand what is "predestined", as they don't understand this because a deceiver who taught them, twisted a few verses into a heretical pretzel, and they are left holding the bag.
So, you help them to understand WHAT is the "conformed", that is "predestined" to happen finally, as the Salvation Process is completed......and if you can get them to see it, then they can find their own way out of their cult.

God created Salvation, as a spiritual process....that has a start and a finish...and this is "predestined" to occur to everyone who is born again..

HyperCalvinist's are taught that the "foreknowledge of God" is choosing some for hell, when in fact, its the predestination of the "conformed into the image of Christ" that is the "foreknowledge" of God.......regarding what is "predestined".

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

The way you do it, is to help them understand what is "predestined", as they don't understand this because a deceiver who taught them, twisted a few verses into a heretical pretzel, and they are left holding the bag.
So, you help them to understand WHAT is the "conformed", that is "predestined" to happen finally, as the Salvation Process is completed......and if you can get them to see it, then they can find their own way out of their cult.

God created Salvation, as a spiritual process....that has a start and a finish...and this is "predestined" to occur to everyone who is born again..
So far as I can see on any of these Christian forums when you try to 'help' somebody they dig their heels in and it just makes them more determined to defend their beliefs.

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So far as I can see on any of these Christian forums when you try to 'help' somebody they dig their heels in and it just makes them more determined to defend their beliefs.

Exactly.
And that is why my Thread is "showing real believers how to deal with them", vs, trying to help these hateful mean spirited types ON the forum.
See, these people, have nothing better to do then to falsely try to convince you that you can lose your salvation, or that you might be one of the "none elect" who is going to hell, and chosen by God to be born only to burn in the lake of fire.
These people ENJOY this carnal chaos they try to create on forums and in churches that they sneak into.... and believe they are "led of the Spirit' to try to harm real believer's with their hellish "pre destined elect" theology.
And if they can't get that Thread up and running, then they'll teach that God created evil, and tell you plainly that rape, incest, murder, hate, "all evil is created By GOD"...

So, that is what you are dealing with, when you read someone brag about "being a Calvinist".
They dont even realize that they are stating who they FOLLOW, by saying that, and you might take note that it isn't CHRIST.
He does....

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So is this what you mean:

1 Corinthians 3:4
For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So is this what you mean:

1 Corinthians 3:4
For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?

Well, Lets look at what Paul said, and then we have the answer.

Paul said..>"be a follower of ME, as i follow CHRIST".
And that means, all the born again, are to do that.
Follow his doctrine, teaching, lifestyle, ministry, .....all of this where possible...is what it means to be a perfect disciple of Christ.

Calvin is not Paul. Calving is a nut job, and for some reason, he has been designated as the overlord of Christianity, for the most part, regarding Protestant Christianity.
This heretic helped to have someone burned at the stake, who disputed him, ext.
Pope's did this as well, and Hitler hung you, or cut off your head, or had you smothered, or drowned, or gassed, if you disputed his word.
Are you familiar with the history of the "White Rose" group that existed in Nazi Germany?
What they tried to do, and what happened to them?

So, Paul is our example, and Calvin is, for the most part, a heretic, who has infiltrated most of Christianity with his theology.
He is venerated and he is nearly worshipped.
People will run around on forums, claiming they are a "Calvinist", as if this is something to be proud of, and in fact it's something to be ashamed of....is the reality.

Last edited:

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:cool::cool::cool:
Well, Lets look at what Paul said, and then we have the answer.

Paul said..>"be a follower of ME, as i follow CHRIST".
And that means, all the born again, are to do that.
Follow his doctrine, teaching, lifestyle, ministry, .....all of this where possible...is what it means to be a perfect disciple of Christ.

Calvin is not Paul. Calving is a nut job, and for some reason, he has been designated as the overlord of Christianity, for the most part, regarding Protestant Christianity.
This heretic helped to have someone burned at the stake, who disputed him, ext.
Pope's did this as well, and Hitler hung you, or cut off your head, or had you smothered, or drowned, or gassed, if you disputed his word.
Are you familiar with the history of the "White Rose" group that existed in Nazi Germany?
What they tried to do, and what happened to them?

So, Paul is our example, and Calvin is, for the most part, a heretic, who has infiltrated most of Christianity with his theology.
He is venerated and he is nearly worshipped.
People will run around on forums, claiming they are a "Calvinist", as if this is something to be proud of, and in fact it's something to be ashamed of....is the reality.

wow!! You’re just full of bad theology and history. Calvin never killed anyone.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
:cool::cool::cool:

wow!! You’re just full of bad theology and history. Calvin never killed anyone.

I wrote that he helped have someone killed.
Read the History of your Idol.

Read about M. Servetus.

What happened?
Well, this believer had issues with "the Trinity"...this teaching, and at that time, if you were deemed a heretic, you could be burned or hanged, or similar.
He was.....and Calvin was in agreement, but asked them not to burn him, but to instead cut off his head.

here...

"" In 1552 the Spanish Inquisition took action against Servetus, but he escaped their hands. Later, the French Inquisition declared Servetus worthy of death but had to burn him in effigy, due to his escape. In August 1553, Servetus traveled to Geneva where he was recognized and at Calvin’s request was imprisoned by the city magistrates. The trial of Michael Servetus lasted through October, at which time the Council of Geneva condemned him to death. Servetus was burned at the stake on October 27, 1553. The Calvinists and the Catholics both wanted him dead, but the Calvinists got to him first.""""

So, this is an interesting fact about JC, that many Calvinist's are not familiar with....but now you are.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The way you do it, is to ....

Lambast them with intended negative name calling; then expect them to attentively hear you?

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Lambast them with intended negative name calling; then expect them to attentively hear you?

If i say """""hyper calvinist's are heretics'"""... and they come running....have i lamblasted them, or have they revealed themselves?
Did you not notice that i called no name, no person?
I only spoke about the CULT of Hyper Calvinists.
Think on that.

Listen....I wont come running if you say...>"hyper calvanists are heretics".
That is because im not one of them...
However, if you say.....>"Jesus saved me and keeps me saved with the same blood HE shed to save me".....then i will come running, as now you are talking about me, Taken.

Talk about me exactly like that....anytime you like....anytime at all.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't read.
Typical Calvinist.
Now, pay attention.
I said that he helped have someone killed.
Read the History of your Idol.

Read about M. Servetus.

What happened?
Well, this believer had issues with "the Trinity"...this teaching, and at that time, if you were deemed a heretic, you could be burned or hanged, or similar.
He was.....and Calvin was in agreement, but asked them not to burn him, but to instead cut off his head.

here...

"" In 1552 the Spanish Inquisition took action against Servetus, but he escaped their hands. Later, the French Inquisition declared Servetus worthy of death but had to burn him in effigy, due to his escape. In August 1553, Servetus traveled to Geneva where he was recognized and at Calvin’s request was imprisoned by the city magistrates. The trial of Michael Servetus lasted through October, at which time the Council of Geneva condemned him to death. Servetus was burned at the stake on October 27, 1553. The Calvinists and the Catholics both wanted him dead, but the Calvinists got to him first.""""

So, this is an interesting fact about JC, that many Calvinist's are not familiar with....but now you are.

Thanks for sharing....So who persecuted and murdered these Calvinists for their beliefs?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Thanks for sharing....So who persecuted and murdered these Calvinists for their beliefs?

He wasn't a Calvinist.
He was just a believer, who didn't agree with the Theological concept of the Trinity.
There are some of those on this forum.
If Calvin was here, he'd try to have you murdered for your "heresy".
J.Calvin was quite a guy....

-
Michael Servetus

Michael Servetus
( 29 September 1509 or 1511 – 27 October 1553) was a Spanish theologian, physician, cartographer and Renaissance humanist. He was the first European to correctly describe the function of pulmonary circulation, as discussed in Christianismi Restitutio (1553). He was a polymath versed in many sciences: mathematics, astronomy and meteorology, geography, human anatomy, medicine and pharmacology, as well as jurisprudence, translation, poetry and the scholarly study of the Bible in its original languages.

He is renowned in the history of several of these fields, particularly medicine. He participated in the Protestant Reformation, and later rejected the Trinity doctrine and mainstream Catholic Christology. After being condemned by Catholic authorities in France, he fled to Calvinist Geneva where he was denounced by Calvin and burned at the stake for heresy by order of the city's governing council.

Michael Servetus

Born Unknown, possibly 29 September 1511
Disputed, Villanueva de Sigena or Tudela, Kingdom of Navarre
Died 27 October 1553 (aged 42)
Geneva, Republic of Geneva
Alma mater University of Paris
Occupation Theologian, physician, editor, translator
Theological work
Era
Renaissance
Tradition or movement Renaissance humanism
Main interests Theology, medicine
Notable ideas Nontrinitarian Christology, pulmonary circulation

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Calvin=believe like me or be burned at the stake!!

Yes.
This is the 1500's, and if you disagreed with the Catholic Church, or J.Calvin...... you could die that very day.

Catholics liked to burn you back then, and then later make you a "Saint" of their Church.
Just ask "Joan of Arc".
They burned her, then later made her a "saint'.
When she was burning, the Catholic Bishops nearby, started saying....."OMG, we made a mistake".
Why?
Because when she was on FIRE, she was calling on the name of JESUS>>>JESUS>>>JESUS>..... and they didn't really know Him.
Now, they wish they had.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If i say """""hyper calvinist's are heretics'"""... and they come running....have i lamblasted them, or have they revealed themselves?
Did you not notice that i called no name, no person?
I only spoke about the CULT of Hyper Calvinists.
Think on that.

Listen....I wont come running if you say...>"hyper calvanists are heretics".
That is because im not one of them...
However, if you say.....>"Jesus saved me and keeps me saved with the same blood HE shed to save me".....then i will come running, as now you are talking about me, Taken.

Talk about me exactly like that....anytime you like....anytime at all.

Your intent IS to name call, and your intent IS to draw attention from Calvinists, same as if someone said ....(Hyper Baptist heretic cults)...men who are Baptists, may wonder what your hype is all about.
And you made your intent clear....for YOU to “educate” them according to your beliefs, how you decided ... in this way.

Reactions: JohnPaul