When Do We Believe , And Are Saved ???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Hi to all how are we saved when we are dead .

The bible says that , " there is none that seekth after God , so what caused us to believe ??

Paul , in 1 Cor 2:14 says , But the Natural man receiveth NOT the things of the Spirit of God ; for the Natural says , they are FOOLISHNESS unto him ; neither can he KNOW THEM for they are SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED .

Can John 3;16 be used here , I say , NO !!

What about Acts 2:38 , again I say , NO !!

WHAT say you ??

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006

The bible says that , " there is none that seekth after God , so what caused us to believe ??

Paul , in 1 Cor 2:14 says , But the Natural man receiveth NOT the things of the Spirit of God ; for the Natural says , they are FOOLISHNESS unto him ; neither can he KNOW THEM for they are SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED .

WHAT say you ??

You seem to have an agenda with your posts, what is it? What point are you trying to prove?

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
You seem to have an agenda with your posts, what is it? What point are you trying to prove?

Hi tomwebster , and my agenda with my posts is to present the word of God as best as I know it . I have said that I am a Dispensationalist , and is that bad ?

I see that some hold to Covenant theology , is that bad ?

Some hold to keeping the Law of Moses , is that and angenda ??

If you want me to leave , just tell me in a private PM AND NOT in plain site ,

The points I believe are in plain sight , am I doing something bad , dan p

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WHAT say you ??

OK, let's say you are dead as a door nail and not just 'separated from the Source of Life. God's spoken Word containing the Gospel message comes to us quickening us to Life.

The next day we may boast "I made a 'decision for Jesus' but it may take a few years to realize it was all of grace.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
OK, let's say you are dead as a door nail and not just 'separated from the Source of Life. God's spoken Word containing the Gospel message comes to us quickening us to Life.

The next day we may boast "I made a 'decision for Jesus' but it may take a few years to realize it was all of grace.

Hi prism , and I believe that is God that opens the heart of the natural man and by faith we believe as Eph 2:8 reveals .

And example of that is found in Acts 16:14 , where God OPENED the heart of Lydia .

Paul , writes that Faith is the GIFT of God and it means what it says , a GIFT of God , or other wise , you are a dead man .

Others will approach it and say , election . dan p