• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
salvation is not automatic,

Salvation is a GIFT.

"The GIFT of Salvation".

You dont earn or work for a Gift.

THe Gift of Salvation, is what Jesus said from the Cross "is FINISHED", 2000 yrs ago, when He died to offer it, and then rose from the dead to prove it.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not going to rebuke me, so, get over yourself and cool off your tantrum, silly one.
also, I was not trying to trap you.
I only answered your question, then your follow up.
If you feel that i have not been specific enough, then be more specific, so that i can do the same for you.

Oh, yeah, it's coming, get ready for it, because He is against man's false OSAS doctrines which you espouse! That is WHY... you continually scoot around the 1 John 1 Chapter by Apostle John, showing that you follow a different... agenda that keeping God's Word as written.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is a GIFT.

"The GIFT of Salvation".

You dont earn or work for a Gift.

THe Gift of Salvation, is what Jesus said from the Cross "is FINISHED", 2000 yrs ago, when He died to offer it, and then rose from the dead to prove it.

I hope you are right Be, it would be so nice if everyone was saved. This is a prime example of why the Bible must be taken as a whole sir. Jesus' brother James explained how faith and works work together for salvation. Jesus taught it himself as well, perhaps you are familiar with the parable of the talents.

I will say this, salvation is a gift, you cannot earn it as you say, but you had better realize that there are in fact requirements for receiving that gift.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Oh, yeah, it's coming, get ready for it, because He is against man's false OSAS doctrines which you espouse! That is WHY... you continually scoot around the 1 John 1 Chapter by Apostle John, showing that you follow a different... agenda that keeping God's Word as written.

I suggest that you get ready for it.
There is no CROSS in your Theology, so, there is GOD in it.
Thats a fact.

You dont understand the Blood Atonement, Justification by Faith, or what it means to be born again "IN Christ".
Thats a big problem for you, Davy.... as you continue to try to pretend you are a "teacher" of the word of God.