When we see things BEGIN to happen -Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK. It should be noted however that His judgments are more to be desired than gold, and are for our good. That does not mean He casts us off. He that comes to Him will He in no wise cast off.

There is no casting out of saved believers from His kingdom but there is a casting off for not being ready but still in His kingdom. Take for example the ten virgins that are the kingdom of heaven but five were foolish, having fallen away from the faith to be out to the market getting filled with oil ( the Holy Ghost ) when the wise knew they were filled since salvation for why they were ready to go with the Bridegroom in Matthew 25:1-13.

Although the five that were foolish were shut out for being in iniquity that denies Him for why He would deny knowing them, they are still part of the kingdom of Heaven for He will finish His work in those saints and even former believers left behind.

Those who are not taken in the air to be with Him in the Rapture do not die. They get left on earth.

This warning to the church at Thyatira says otherwise.

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

Those taken are to avoid what is coming on the earth; that calamity of fire that Peter exhorted believers to endure to the end for, in these latter days ( 2 Peter 3:3-18 ) as that fire will decimate one third of the earth ( Revelation 8:7-13 ) that sets up the new world order for the rest of the world and that mark of the beast system.

We the Bride will of course appear to be given rewards by Jesus after the Rapture.

Not only the reward of the crown can be lost but one can become a castaway from attending the Marriage Supper in Heaven.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

No. If they are His believing Bride they do not miss out. If they are not His, then of course they do not come up into the air to be with Him in the Rapture.

You had mentioned this below earlier in this same post and so clarification is needed but scripture has been provided to prove otherwise.

Those who are not taken in the air to be with Him in the Rapture do not die. They get left on earth.

Care to explain?

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we believe we are ready and will not be a castaway. We did repent to be saved. Some abide more than others and some get a better reward than others.

Not when they go back to sowing to the flesh in reaping corruption, without resisting sin nor turning from them, there is only a castaway.

Not left behind. His servants get taken. The ones appointed their portion with the unbelievers are unbelievers. They were not really servants of God.

Yes they were servants of God when they are getting stripes per the knowledge they had for not being ready to go and lesser stripes per the knowledge they did not have for not being ready to go but stripes they are going to get when left behind with unbelievers. Luke 12:40-49

Those who are not His will not abide in Him. That verse does not talk of the Rapture. If people are saved He dwell in them. If they were not saved, they of course do not abide in the vine and are cast off. The only way we risk being cut off is by not being saved. He is not talking to the saved there! The saved will be purged so they can do better, not cast off.

There is no casting off out of the kingdom of heaven but there is a casting off, an excommunication if you will, for being in iniquity and thus disqualified as in reprobates for attending the Marriage Supper in heaven. That is why churches are to excommunicate those not found abiding in Him & His words that refuses to repent to lead them to repentance or else He will when He comes as the Bridegroom.

He will unsnare us if some are snared that day. The cares of this life are what keep people FROM being saved.

Then why would Jesus say for us to pray that we may escape in these latter days unless the cares of this life can be a snare to us?

He even pointed out Lot's wife in Luke 17:26-37 where she loved this lie more than wanting to leave it and so that can happen to a believer.

If people are overcome by the cares of this world then they will not come to Him. When they do come to Him and believe we then are aware that that day is coming.
If they are not living by faith then they are not believers. The heart must be right, and that happens when we ask Him in. He works on us from the inside. If people are running around making a show of religion and do not have the love of God in their hearts, He knows them not. Not a single believer is left behind.

Him saying He knows them not, is because any work of iniquity that the saved believer is in is actually denying Him for why He will deny them.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Former believers are not the only ones that can deny Him verbally, but even if we believe not in Him any more, He is faithful because still abides even after having denied them for denying Him by words or by heresy.

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

That is why even former believers are called to depart from iniquity so they too can be ready for the Bridegroom to be received by Him as tat vessel unto honor in His House, vessels of gold and silver, rather than left behind to be "damned" in becoming vessels unto dishonor in His House for remaining in iniquity, vessels of wood & earth but still in that great house.

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

This is why Jesus is warning saved believers to be ready or else, miss out in being partakers of the firstfruits of the resurrection at the rapture.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is why Jesus is warning saved believers to be ready or else,

There is no "or else" for the Born again.
We are already "seated in Heavenly Places in Christ"....so, there is no missing the Rapture for the Born again.
ALL the born again, are ALREADY "In Christ"...>"ONE with God"....so, we dont have to worry about "end times" or Eternal Judgment.
You should leave whatever "church" it is that has deceived you , and find a real one.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lords coming will have plenty of warning as seen below, your wheel of fortune example is a big smile!

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

When carnal & former believers see the Bridegroom appearing, then it will be too late to get ready & to be willing to go for why we are to pray to be ready with His help in being found abiding in Him and willing to go from the snares of this life in these latter times or else.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When carnal & former believers see the Bridegroom appearing, then it will be too late
e.

You said "Believer"......so that is the Born Again.
They already have Christ in them, and that is why they will leave this earth.
That is the ONLY reason, as going to heaven has nothing to do with being a good little boy or good little girl.
You should leave your church.
They have turned you into self saver who is trying to go to heaven based on what you do, or dont do.........vs trusting in Christ.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've posted over 200 Threads on this Forum.
If you want to know what i think, believe, teach.......then go read 40 or 50.
Im crystal clear.

I am sure you have come across believers that post things that do not really align with their beliefs and know it not. Kind of like a gaff. They did not mean to say that or imply that for why clarification is needed or at the very least to declare their hope in Him for all to read & be clear about.

So a simple answer will do.

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So a simple answer will do.
1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Thanks in advance for sharing.

we are judged by our words....every idle word. Matthew 12:36
and this is a sensitive situation on a forum like this one as you have so many "teachers' here, who are the end result of their cult.
This is why Christian forums are the one place you DO NOT want to send a person who is a babe in Christ., as the heretics will ruin their faith in about 30 seconds.

And like i told you.
I have 200 + Threads on This forum.
Those are all my "answers"......nothing hidden, nothing veiled.

If you have a question, i have an answer.
Just be specific.

Your verse......1 Peter 3.

all my Threads are this verse you posted.
all my Threads are Evangelism.
All my Posts are designed to get a person to think about the CROSS as God's Salvation and turn from their Legalism.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no "or else" for the Born again.
We are already "seated in Heavenly Places in Christ"....so, there is no missing the Rapture for the Born again.
ALL the born again, are ALREADY "In Christ"...>"ONE with God"....so, we dont have to worry about "end times" or Eternal Judgment.
You should leave whatever "church" it is that has deceived you , and find a real one.

You cannot be cut off from the vine for failing to abide in Him as His disciple unless you are saved.

John 15:1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Jesus warned believers to be ready or else be cut off to be with the unbelievers on earth when that fire comes on earth.

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Those left behind are still His servants for why they are getting stripes per the knowledge they had for not being ready & even lesser stripes for the knowledge they did not have for not being ready but they are getting stripes.

So that proves those saved believers left behind for not being ready are still His servants and thus still saved as He will finish His work in those left behind by burning off all things that offend Him off of that foundation as that foundation & seal can never be removed.

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

That is why Jesus is warning believers to be ready or else because judgment begins at the House of God first when the Bridegroom comes.

That is why the church at Thyatira will be cast into the bed of the coming great tribulation if they do not repent either.

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

That is why Jesus is warning believers to be ready or else because judgment begins at the House of God .

There are no Christ Rejectors in Heaven.
There are no born again in Hell.

See that?
So, all JUDGEMENT that can cause a person to end up in Hell, is based on if they have been born again or not.

The "bema" seat.....the "Judgement seat of Christ" is not for Christ Rejectors........its for the born again....ITs a REWARDS situation.
Not a judgment for sin.

The only judgment for sin that a person will face after they die is Revelation 20:11.
That judgement is not for the Born Again Believer's in Yeshua.
Its only for these.... John 3:36

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said "Believer"......so that is the Born Again.
They already have Christ in them, and that is why they will leave this earth.
That is the ONLY reason, as going to heaven has nothing to do with being a good little boy or good little girl.
You should leave your church.
They have turned you into self saver who is trying to go to heaven based on what you do, or dont do.........vs trusting in Christ.

It is about discipleship as running that ace is not for obtaining salvation but to be that vessel unto honor in His House t attend the Marriage Supper above.

Since the church is to excommunicate a brother that refuses to repent, to not even eat with him, then what do you think God will do for the Marriage Supper above?

1 Corinthians 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

The purpose of excommunication is seen by the church, but it really be seen when it is done by God for the beats will wage war on the saints to kill them with death by the sword & hunger during the great tribulation, but their spirits will be with the Lord in heaven awaiting their resurrection after the great tribulation.

1 Corinthians 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

So like the prodigal son having lost his inheritance for wild living and can never get it back, he is still His son and thus still saved.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The purpose of excommunication is seen by the church,

A cult will excommunicate you.
Thats a Cult.

Jesus says something different...He says...>"You shall never Perish""......>He says you are "ONE with God".

Guess who is telling the truth. ?
And if you ever figure this out, you can leave behind what you should have never joined.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are judged by our words....every idle word. Matthew 12:36
and this is a sensitive situation on a forum like this one as you have so many "teachers' here, who are the end result of their cult.
This is why Christian forums are the one place you DO NOT want to send a person who is a babe in Christ., as the heretics will ruin their faith in about 30 seconds.

I do not believe this forum prevents babes in Christ from coming in. Unless there is an age 13 limit that I had forgotten about but new believers can be among the adults too.

And like i told you.
I have 200 + Threads on This forum.
Those are all my "answers"......nothing hidden, nothing veiled.

If you have a question, i have an answer.
Just be specific.

Your verse......1 Peter 3.

all my Threads are this verse you posted.
all my Threads are Evangelism.
All my Posts are designed to get a person to think about the CROSS as God's Salvation and turn from their Legalism.

We all have different growths in our walk with the Lord and so patience is needed as even the little ones, are also those that have gone astray.

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. 11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

But in a Christian forum where excommunication is not the norm since it is an outreach ministry rather than a church were we are all supposed to speak the same thing and hold to the same judgment... we are to be patient in the Lord's ministering to others that oppose themselves.

1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. 10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no Christ Rejectors in Heaven.

Christ will reject those left behind for denying Him verbally or by iniquity that denied Him but He still abides for why they are still in His House as vessels of wood & earth for when He reigns on earth after the great tribulation.

There are no born again in Hell.

Correct but there will be a hell on earth, Gehenna , that unrepentant carnal believers and former believers will find themselves cats into fr not being ready as that fire on the third of the earth will bring the coming great tribulation.

See that?
So, all JUDGEMENT that can cause a person to end up in Hell, is based on if they have been born again or not.

The "bema" seat.....the "Judgement seat of Christ" is not for Christ Rejectors........its for the born again....ITs a REWARDS situation.
Not a judgment for sin.

The only judgment for sin that a person will face after they die is Revelation 20:11.
That judgement is not for the Born Again Believer's in Yeshua.
Its only for these.... John 3:36

What is the terror spoke of here when Jesus will judge us at the Bema Judgment?

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

What does Paul mean about becoming a castaway?

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Salvation is not lost but Jesus will judge His House of all saved believers found not abiding in Him to be left behind on earth when the Bridegroom comes.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A cult will excommunicate you.
Thats a Cult.

Jesus taught excommunication.

Paul taught the church to excommunicate also.

I am not going to repeat the scriptures if you are not going to read them.

Jesus says something different...He says...>"You shall never Perish""......>He says you are "ONE with God".

Guess who is telling the truth. ?
And if you ever figure this out, you can leave behind what you should have never joined.

In the parable of the ten virgins where they are the kingdom of heaven in Matthew 25:1-13, five were foolish in that kingdom of heaven for not being ready and so missed out on the wedding reception with the Bridegroom, but they were still in that kingdom of heaven and thus not cast out really for they are still saved.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I do not believe this forum prevents babes in Christ from coming in.
We all have different growths in our walk with the Lord and so patience is needed as even the little ones, are also those that have gone astray.

I didnt say that the forum does not allow new christians to join..
i said that its a dangerous situation for a babe in Christ.....if they come to a "christian" forum.
The will be spiritually damaged and theologically ruined, because ALL forums are infected by heretics who do not actually believe the Gospel, and they certainly dont teach it.

A new christian could come to this forum today, and read 5 Thread that tell them that they can lose their salvation.

So, as i said, the heretics park and preach their hellish Cross rejection Legalism, world wide on forums, and they are allowed to do it.
This is why a "christian" forum, is the LAST PLACE you want to send a new convert.
The LAST.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt say that the forum does not allow new christians to join..

I understand that but what you said below seems to be strongly suggesting they should not be here.

i said that its a dangerous situation for a babe in Christ.....if they come to a "christian" forum. The will be spiritually damaged and theologically ruined, because ALL forums are infected by heretics who do not actually believe the Gospel, and they certainly dont teach it.

Okay. I can agree with that even though the forum does allow anyone including newbies to come in..

A new christian could come to this forum today, and read 5 Thread that tell them that they can lose their salvation.

So, as i said, the heretics park and preach their hellish Cross rejection Legalism, world wide on forums, and they are allowed to do it.
This is why a "christian" forum, is the LAST PLACE you want to send a new convert.
The LAST.

Yet they do come and all we can do is believe that Jesus is Lord regardless that none that seek Him shall be turned aside because of anything you or I have said that can be taken the wrong way.

But as it is, the reason why some believers thinks salvation can be lost is because there are verses that are contrary to one another. Although they can read John 6:37-40 where He said no one will be cast out and that He will lose none of all the father has given Him, there are verses about Him casting saved believers away for not abiding in Him & in His words as His disciples ( John 15:1-8 ) thus not being ready ( Luke 12:40-49 ) to be left behind for the coming fire on the earth ( 2 Peter 3:3-18 & Revelation 8:7-13 ) and the coming great tribulation as a result ( Revelation 2:18-25 )

What many believers fail to discern that this is not testifying to loss of salvation but loss of that first inheritance. That is why the reference to Esau is given in the N.T. as well as the prodigal son giving up his inheritance for wild living and can never get it back, even though he is still son.

Matthew 25:1-13 is about how the kingdom of heaven are the ten virgins but five were foolish for not being ready and even though they kissed out on the wedding reception with the Bridegroom, they were still in that kingdom of heaven.

So as the church is to excommunicate unrepentant believers refusing to repent from the assembly so the assembly will not even eat with them, so will God do as the Bridegroom for the Marriage Supper above. That is why He is warning believers to be ready or else.

That is the only way to align all the truths in His words where no one can lose their salvation, but there is a casting out, as in excommunication, but still in that kingdom of heaven, even though they miss out on the Marriage Supper above.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I understand that but what you said below seems to be strongly suggesting they should not be here.

No, i said that should not be, because they will be harmed, spiritually and theologically.
I didn't suggest this, i stated it.
Its a fact.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul taught the church to excommunicate also.

If your mother and father disown you, are you still their son or daughter by Birth?

So, its the same with being born again.

A born again believer can be a terrible son of God, but they are still a son of God, eternally made so, by Spiritual BIRTH.

You can't undo a birth.
You can never stop being born again.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But IF you are still here (I hope it is as you believe, because I'll be with you), but IF we are still here, don't lose heart. Be ready to lose your head.
Be ready to lose all for the glorious sake of JESUS CHRIST . And always remember that to be absent from this body
simply means present with the glorious Lord . No fear of death , no fear to suffer , JUST have all hope in the LORD .
The hour of our betrayer and our betrayal draws nigh indeed . We will be betrayed at the alter of a false love of a false unity .
They will not welcome the one true gospel at all , nor those who procliam it as the absolute only means by which one can be saved .
Everything is becoming infected by a false love and a false universal image of GOD that in truth is the very image of the dragon himself .
Many folks are coming to the wrong god and a wrong and false gospel of all inclusion delusion . We will be betrayed
and considered haters of all humanity . There is nothing that can stop this . Its all coming to pass and folks
had better endure faithful to the end no matter the cost .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and ps , the so called beloved pope francis leads in this ulitimate lie which has infected many a protestant daughter as well .
And now a reminder from revelation .
Never the less i have this against you , because you ALLOW that false prophtess to teach and to seduce my people .
Well not on my watch . The pope as well as any other protestant leader who promotes this lie will be exposed on my watch .

Reactions: Marvelloustime