When we see things BEGIN to happen -Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet the tree of life is found in the same location, and that location is currently called Paradise which means Garden. Your interpretation regardless, cannot change the facts.

We will not be scooped into space either. Who claims God scooped up the Garden? The Garden ascended like everything else that moves from the earth into the firmament.
There is actually no Up or Down with God (I am sure you know this), but rather higher and lower, above and below, which is not a direction, but a state of existence.

But the word of God says rather that the man was "sent out" of the garden:

"So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life." Genesis 3:24
But just as we consider above up and below down, "east"...is evil, and west is the way of man's progression in the world toward God. As it is written: "From the east, even unto the west."

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The book of Revelation is about the Second Coming. Should we not be prepared for the Second Coming?

Reader////

Here is what you need to be preparing for, if you are born again. If not, then start there.....

If you're born again, you have a meeting with Jesus at the BEMA Seat, and that is what you need to be preparing for....
Jesus is going to evaluate all you ever did for Him and His Father......
YOU wont be evaluated, if you are born again, as God has already evaluated you as "One with God"....>"In Christ'. "made righteous"..
But all that you ever did for God, "in His body".....which is the body of Christ,.....will be evaluated at the BEMA seat..

The verse that speaks about "wood, hay, stubble, and Gold, Silver, and precious stones", is symbolic of that meeting and of receiving rewards.
1 Corinthians 3:12

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am suggesting nothing, but quoting scripture, not in part, but in spirit and in full.

It was Jesus who said God is spirit, and how all who are born of the spirit exist and are unseen, that He goes to the Father and returns "quickly", that these are "the things that must shortly come to pass", that if we hear Him knocking and open to Him He and the Father whom is spirit come into them.
Ah, thank you for showing us your error clearly.
You think He already came back quickly. Right? Apparently you think you see Him also now, and that those who do not see Him with their eyes are basically unbelievers. Correct?

But "if eye has not seen, or heart imagined the things that await", why do you question these great volumes of information the sum of what He only touched on because men could not bear it--when He promised to lead us into "all truth", that truth which I have been speaking of?
So now you cite a verse that is totally unrelated to Jesus being returned and visible now as if that supports your claims. You also allude to some secret knowledge and having been led to some higher truth. That is dangerous delusion.

Really.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is actually no Up or Down with God
Funny, He told John to 'come UP hither'. He went UP at the ascension. He promises to return back down. We are told, as the OP pointed out, to look UP because our Rapture draws near. (redemption) He does seem to know down from up.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, so like a rocket, it took off from this planet then, according to you. Chapter and verse?
Jesus did not use a rocket. Why would Jesus need to use a rocket?

John 14:2-4

"I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know."

They read Genesis 2, when it says God planted a Garden. Now you know how Jesus prepared that place. You just don't know how it got from point a to point b. It ascended like everything else that got from point a to point b.

Unless of course God did use rockets. I am not going to make that claim.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus did not use a rocket. Why would Jesus need to use a rocket?
That was to illustrate a physical object like the garden of Eden was, being moved off the planet. God did no such thing as far as the bible says.

"I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know."
Yes. Jesus is the way. We know that. We go to live forever with Him. Nothing to do with flying gardens leaving earth!
They read Genesis 2, when it says God planted a Garden. Now you know how Jesus prepared that place. You just don't know how it got from point a to point b. It ascended like everything else that got from point a to point b.
Yes. He PLANTED it. Not shot it off in a rocket or teleported it etc.
Unless of course God did use rockets. I am not going to make that claim.
You claimed the garden was taken away from planet earth. You made that up whole of cloth.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, thank you for showing us your error clearly.
You think He already came back quickly. Right? Apparently you think you see Him also now, and that those who do not see Him with their eyes are basically unbelievers. Correct?

So now you cite a verse that is totally unrelated to Jesus being returned and visible now as if that supports your claims. You also allude to some secret knowledge and having been led to some higher truth. That is dangerous delusion.

Really.
You are not listening, nor have you heard what I have said correctly. I didn't say I "think." You falsely accuse me, and only hear part of what is written.

But, as I said, it's enough--you do not acknowledge the return and the spiritual presence of Jesus having come "quickly" into those whom He knows, nor do you believe it is as He said. That's is on you.

See you on the other side.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are not listening, nor have you heard what I have said correctly. I didn't say I "think." You falsely accuse me, and only hear part of what is written.
So you now play word games because you stated or claimed something rather than merely 'think' it. Hilarious.
But, as I said, it's enough--you do not acknowledge the return and the spiritual presence of Jesus having come "quickly" into those whom He knows, nor do you believe it is as He said. That's is on you.
He did not return slowly, at medium speed, or quickly yet!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny, He told John to 'come UP hither'. He went UP at the ascension. He promises to return back down. We are told, as the OP pointed out, to look UP because our Rapture draws near. (redemption) He does seem to know down from up.
It is not funny that you did not hear Him in spirit.

And that continues to be your position, defending the undiscerned word.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Woe.

But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ Matthew 24:48
When the bible talks of evil servant sinning because they feel He won't be coming for a long time, that has zero to do with us awaiting our redemption, and His return. Even so come, Lord Jesus. He ain't here yet and He is not ruling the kingdoms of this world now with us. He has not destroyed the wicked yet. We are not Raptured yet...etc. You seem to be displaying the mother of all conflations.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is actually no Up or Down with God (I am sure you know this), but rather higher and lower, above and below, which is not a direction, but a state of existence.

But the word of God says rather that the man was "sent out" of the garden:

"So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life." Genesis 3:24
But just as we consider above up and below down, "east"...is evil, and west is the way of man's progression in the world toward God. As it is written: "From the east, even unto the west."
Cain was sent out as well. Not sure what your point is. If Cain was sent out, it was not before Adam and Eve, but after Adam and Eve.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was to illustrate a physical object like the garden of Eden was, being moved off the planet. God did no such thing as far as the bible says.

Yes. Jesus is the way. We know that. We go to live forever with Him. Nothing to do with flying gardens leaving earth!
Yes. He PLANTED it. Not shot it off in a rocket or teleported it etc.
You claimed the garden was taken away from planet earth. You made that up whole of cloth.
Jesus said they knew how it was prepared. You claim Paradise is not the same place. Then how did the disciples already know everything about Paradise?