Where do aborted babies go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where do you think aborted babies go?

• Heaven

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1) your claim is abject nonsense
2) a heart muscle contracting is not a heartbeat - by any stretch of your wild imaginative concoctions.

We were through this .. and you were roasted....
Before about week 8 of pregnancy, a doctor may refer to the fetus as an embryo.

The heart of an embryo starts to beat from around 5–6 weeks of pregnancy. Also, it may be possible to see the first visible sign of the embryo, known as the fetal pole, at this stage.

The heart of a fetus is fully developed by the 10th week of pregnancy. Learn more about the development of the heart from weeks 5–10 below:
When does a fetus have a heartbeat? Timing and more

Pregnancy likely calculated as 2 weeks after conception so you can add a couple weeks onto the totals .. so realistically 8 weeks until anything resembling a rhythmic beat is achieved .. and at this state is is not like a normal beat .. but there is a rhythm of sorts.

a far cry from 18 days .. your not even pregnant -- as in the implantation until at least a week or two after conception ..

I guess you can make up anything you want if you are not interested in the truth.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical response from him. They will distort, fudge, misconstrue, they are the experts and everyone else are dumbos, and invent fairy stories to legitimize their barbaric activity.

And it has not dawned on him yet that only about 5% like what he says.
How can a person who is for abortion and defends it call himself a Christian?

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This mystery concerning they unborn are only understood if you understand the the book of like. I would encourage you to ask God for understanding.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think happens to babies if they are aborted?

Can you believe God would send innocent babies to hell? That doesn't seem right to me.

If they go to Heaven, think about it. If they were born, they could become terrible sinners and wind up in hell. If someone killed them first, they'd go to Heaven. So can that be right? Could you be doing a baby a favor by aborting it and sending it to Heaven? That doesn't seem right to me either.

It depends whose baby it was. Punishments and judgments for sins are often passed down to generations. (Mal. 1:2-4) God hated Esau and likely any children for generations and generations.
He gives life and takes it away. He choses a remnant of humans to be saved regardless of their age. It would seem unfair, since the unborn aborted babies never had a chance. A chance to do what? Earn their way to heaven ... be good enough? NO, that won't work. Or a chance to receive Christ? Either God chose them or did not regardless of the abortion.
God knows them before they were born.
Being born into sin passed down from Adam seems unfair too. But we are all born with sin.
A true Christian wouldn't commit such a sin. But what if an unsaved person was on God's list to be saved, but acted selfishly prior to their salvation and had an abortion for which later on they were forgiven? Being outside of time, God has already blessed that person prior to their offences.
According to Colton Burpo, he had a sister _ in heaven _ who was a miscarriage in his mother's womb, grown and a bit older than Colton - when he visited heaven.
???

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You if you are truly interested in finding out about the unborn. Those that are not just aborted but the babies that are still born or children never reaching the age of reasoning or the mentally challenged come to understand the book of life. Because it is written in revelation only those found written in the Lamb’s Book of life will go to the new Heaven and Earth. Pay close attention to the fact when it’s says Lamb’s Book of Life it means the book belongs to Christ. By understanding you will see the love and mercy of our Father.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what about when one becomes born again?

Did Jesus go to the cross for nothing?
If you norn again, you are forgiven your sins. I did mention that, if you had an abortion, God already knew your future and your salvation and aborted fetus as well would have gone before you. This is just my opinion. It is God's perogative who He saves.

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WHO CARES WHAT I THINK (or what you think, for that matter).

When I was growing up Roman Catholics said they went to "LIMBO" (whatever that was). Now Roman Catholics don't teach "LIMBO" any more - changed their mind, I guess. Seems like an Innocent, and SINLESS soul with absolutely no burden of SIN would be heaven bound when its body is murdered (since "Original SIN" doesn't exist).

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you serious?
Why does that surprise you? God ordered the Israelites to slaughter Canaanites and other tribes -men, women and children.
Those tribes were wicked and depraved beyond redemption (Gen. 15:16; Lev. 18:21-30; 20:2-5; Deut. 12:29-31; etc.). The Canaanites and other tribes in the land practiced child sacrifice, incest, bestiality, and other abominations. Did God love them too? God, in His judgment and wrath does not destroy those He loves .
His judgment and wrath are severe. He will condemn those He judges and their descendants as well.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Original SIN" doesn't exist).

We are born in sin. It has been passed down to us. It has not only been passed down to us, but sin distorted the nature of all animals, ceated fear of man, predators and prey and genetic defects in all other living things as well. Every cell on the planet has a stamp on it. If you look closely enough, it says DEATH.
Fetuses are likely rebelling inside the womb, kicky their mothers and if they could talk, they would be screaming at their Dad's to
stay away from Mom while I'm in here. They get out and start crying, probably uncomfortable from that squeeze job they just experienced. They start giving demands: "Give me some milk for crying out loud" ... "and it's cold out here, cover me up you stupid nurse ... where the heck did you get your degree, Disney World? Oh, yeah, since I'm on the topic, better save up for my 5th Birthday, I'll be ready for Disney World by then and I want the first class, ViP treatment because I am _ you know _ special!"
Kids start sinning as soon as they here of a rule given to them: "Don't do this and don't do that, be good!"
They will be playing, break a lamp, lie to your face and say they did not do it and point to their sibling and say he did it. Talk about selfishness, they can have a toy in the room that they hadn't played with for months. But when another child goes to pick it up and play with it, all of a sudden, it's so valuable to them. It's their precious toy and they put up a fit, cry, "That's mine ... he has my toy ... I want it back (more manipulative crying added for show until it's given back to him), then he's fine. You really think they are innocent? Who taught them to misbehave like that? It is part of their nature. Do you ever teach them at the age of two to drop on the floor, scream and kick their feet when they can't get their way? Did you do that yourself when your spouce told you you couldn't do something?
We are born guilty of future trespasses not yet committed - with that sin nature.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can you believe God would send innocent babies to hell? That doesn't seem right to me.

If they go to Heaven, think about it. If they were born, they could become terrible sinners and wind up in hell. If someone killed them first, they'd go to Heaven. So can that be right? Could you be doing a baby a favor by aborting it and sending it to Heaven? That doesn't seem right to me either.
Undelivered gifts and those that are not received, are returned.

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are born guilty of future trespasses not yet committed

Pure foolishness. The bible is clear - every man is ONLY guilty of the SIN HE HIMSELF COMMITS, and we DON'T have a "Sin Nature" - we have a HUMAN nature, just like Adam, and Jesus. The mechanism of sin is detailed in James 1.

Temptation isn't SIN, (since Jesus was tempted in every respect AS WE ARE but without SIN). Temptation starts with our OWN LUST, and the Enemy provides the "Enticement", and we're still SIN FREE - until WE allow the Lust to "Conceive" - and give birth to sinful actions.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and we DON'T have a "Sin Nature" - we have a HUMAN nature, just like Adam
What is "sarx"? The flesh wars against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh. We are to walk in the spirit, we read it, we are preached to about it, over and over and yet we fail sometimes. It's like teying to play the banjo perfectly. It's possible, once in a while, just not all the time. Keep strumming though ... oh, it has to be tuned in perfect pitch - do you have that?
I always thought that was unfair, guys born with perfect pitch. But they make mistakes too.
Btw, Jesus was the only one born perfect, without that sin nature.