Where do aborted babies go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where do you think aborted babies go?

• Heaven

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again, a person is a person no matter how small (whether still inside his/her mother's womb or not ~ regardless of stage of development).

The Scriptures, approved By God, say Adam’s was Form-ED, and then Gods blew Gods breath of life into Adams Form-ED body.

Your teaching is not verified in Scripture.
You have God blowing His breath of life into ..an UN-form-ED thing, even before nostrils are formed.

I’ll stick with verified Scripture.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only if, Taken, God has "taken out their heart of stone and given them a heart of flesh," as Ezekiel puts it, or "caused them to be born again to a living hope," as Peter puts it, which He can do regardless of the person's age, and He only does for His elect. Are all babies who die members of God's elect? Well, possibly, but we are not given any indication of this anywhere in the Bible, so my inclination would be to reply no.

Born infants, children to young to reason what A GOD IS, are not accountable to either Choose or Deny God. God forbids men from letting little children come to Him. God is Just.
God is all knowing, and Searches the Hearts of all, they that are young, mentally incapable of, declaring their hearts belief...or any other age who declares by their word, of belief or disbelief.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you understand the Difference between WHEN a person RECEIVES Salvation, and WHY a person RECEIVES Salvation? I was speaking of WHEN...not WHY!
Okay, very well. A person receives salvation when he or she is born again of the Spirit, which happens at some point within their lifetime here on earth ~ possibly very early on, even in the womb, as was the case with John (see Luke 1) and possibly very late in life, even on the person's deathbed. This is if God makes it happen, when He makes it happen.

And Yes what I said Is true.
No, unfortunately, it isn't.

Grace and peace to you.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay, very well. A person receives salvation when he or she is born again of the Spirit, which happens at some point within their lifetime here on earth ~ possibly very early on, even in the womb, as was the case with John (see Luke 1) and possibly very late in life, even on the person's deathbed. This is if God makes it happen, when He makes it happen.

No, unfortunately, it isn't.

Grace and peace to you.
We are awash in Salvation......not only shaken together, pressed down but overflowing. God's sunshine which is a metaphor for Salvation comes to us in bucket loads unasked for......but what do we as people who claim a handle on this do?.....we muddy peoples eyesight.....we invent more hoops to jump through than a circus owns.....we wear funny clothes, have bells and smells and strut like prized peacocks....we offer bleached white bread for wholegrain unprocessed.....we are so clever!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
aborted babies....where do they go? I thought it was in the scrap bin with all the other 'trimmings' and from there into the incinerator!

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Scriptures, approved By God, say Adam’s was Form-ED, and then Gods blew Gods breath of life into Adams Form-ED body. You have God blowing His breath of life into ..an UN-form-ED thing, even before nostrils are formed.
This is a very wooden take on at least this part of Scripture. Adam was an adult (or at least of reproductive age) when he was created. One might get the ridiculous idea from the point you seem to be trying to make here that a person is not a person until he or she reaches, well, at least the age that he or she can reproduce.

In the Psalms, David speaks of himself as a person even when he was still in his mother's womb. Other parts of Scripture to the same thing, but for example:

* In Psalm 22:9-10, David acknowledges to God, "Yet You are He Who took me from the womb; You made me trust You at my mother's breasts. On You was I cast from my birth, and from my mother's womb you have been my God."

* In Psalm 71:6, David says to God, "Upon You I have leaned from before my birth; You are He who took me from my mother's womb."

* In Psalm 139:13, David says to God, "For You formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb."

Again, as Horton the elephant said in Dr. Suess's Horton Hears a Who... :)... a person is a person no matter how small.

Your teaching is not verified in Scripture.
Oh, but it is.

I’ll stick with verified Scripture.
I'm glad you want to do that, but you should come to a correct understanding of it first, and then stick with that.

Grace and peace to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Multiple times you changed my words to yours, and falsely implied your words were mine.
Your false accusations are disgusting and only reflect on your sinister character.

Irrelevant to me of your Bible translation comparisons.
God foretold What He would Send, Where it came from, and that the “THING” God would send it would prosper and accomplish His pleasure.

Isa 55:
[11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Further announced ALL that was sent to accomplish Gods Pleasure was finished.

John 19
[28] After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
[30] When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Bravo for you. Person, Place of Thing. Is God limited to your knowledge, your understanding that what He calls a thing, must be according to your approval? Lol

Seriously you are the one who keeps bringing up Planned parenthood brochures and what “you think” they should say....Perhaps you should exercise your Freewill and pretend you have authority to supersede their Freewill....And see if your attempts succeed or FAIL as they did toward me.
Did not change your words, I quoted them: You said multiple times that a fetus is not human, not a person but a thing, not an individual and does not have a soul.

"Free will" is not so free. If it was, there could be no consequences to our sin. When we died, there would be no judgment ... if our will was truly free. The wages of sin is death. When one reaches that moment, I wonder, without Christ, how free will their will be then.
We are not free to do what ever we want. Abortion has consequences and repercussions that you seem to discard like a rotten tomato. Life begins at conception. Aren't you thankful that when you were a "human fetus", your Mommy didn't dispose of you? Aren't you appreciative that she loved you as God did. They had vision as God did. He saw you and your life ahead of you. It was His plan and will. Of course predestination is probably not in your theological vocabulary - but that is yet another topic.
Listen, whether you believe this or not, I really don't have ill feelings towards you. Regardless of which way it goes, who's right or wrong, iron sharpens iron. So have a warm and Joyous Season and whatever children that you may share it with, thank God for them too.

Last edited:

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born infants, children to young to reason what A GOD IS, are not accountable to either Choose or Deny God.
Again, age doesn't matter, because regarding salvation, it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy (Romans 9:16). And He can do that at any stage of a person's development and/or at any age. See above.

God is all knowing, and Searches the Hearts of all, they that are young, mentally incapable of, declaring their hearts belief...or any other age who declares by their word, of belief or disbelief.
This, um, sentence, seems a bit garbled. But yes, God is all-knowing, searches the hearts of all. But God is the one who creates all. He changes the hearts of many (not all), these are His elect. And then at some subsequent point ~ perhaps several years later at least in the case of infants or even those still in the womb ~ yes, they declare, by their own free volition, by their word, belief. Salvation is of the Lord.

Grace and peace to you.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think happens to babies if they are aborted?

Can you believe God would send innocent babies to hell? That doesn't seem right to me.

If they go to Heaven, think about it. If they were born, they could become terrible sinners and wind up in hell. If someone killed them first, they'd go to Heaven. So can that be right? Could you be doing a baby a favor by aborting it and sending it to Heaven? That doesn't seem right to me either.

They're dead, so they're in (Hell, Hades, Sheol) all three are defined as, "the common grave of mankind" where they sleep in death waiting a resurrection.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My answer is not popular. But where babies go who die before the age of accountability, depends on the parents. No unmarried mother that aborts a baby is a Christian at that time, and neither would the father who committed fornication. They are bound for hell, and so would the baby. BUT, if she or he repents and becomes a Spirit-filled Christian, then she or he and the child will be together in heaven.

1 Corinthians 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean.

I know very early Christians did not believe "all babies go to heaven."

Newborns are completely sinless. They’ve committed zero sins, and no one is born guilty of Adams original sin. Being sinless at birth, they ate sinless before birth, and if aborted their souls go right to heaven.

Little children are in fact so sinless that Jesus said we must be converted and become as
My answer is not popular. But where babies go who die before the age of accountability, depends on the parents. No unmarried mother that aborts a baby is a Christian at that time, and neither would the father who committed fornication. They are bound for hell, and so would the baby. BUT, if she or he repents and becomes a Spirit-filled Christian, then she or he and the child will be together in heaven.

1 Corinthians 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean.

I know very early Christians did not believe "all babies go to heaven."

The sinner husband may be sanctified by his wife, but innocent preborn humans have no sin to need saved from.

Last edited:

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rev. 13:8 implies that the Book of Life was written before the foundation of the world.
He had a plan of redemption before He created anything too.

"And all whose names have not been written "from" the foundation of the world in the Book of Life belonging to the Lamb who was slain."

Does that mean: "Before/At/During or After" the foundation?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a very wooden take on at least this part of Scripture. Adam was an adult (or at least of reproductive age) when he was created. One might get the ridiculous idea from the point you seem to be trying to make here that a person is not a person until he or she reaches, well, at least the age that he or she can reproduce.

You obviously did not get the point. Adam was Formed...NOT FORMING,
FORMED, NOT FORMING, FORMED, Before receiving Gods Breath of life!

God decided what was formING in the womb was called a THING. If that bugs you, take it up with God.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unborn babies are innocent though, because they have done nothing wrong.
And Jesus let us know that young children are still innocent of sin to God, by saying unless we are converted and become as little children, we won’t enter heaven.

Reactions: Josho

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Amalekites were so depraved, it may be wrong to think of them as human. God would not send pure souls to be born in that tribe. Only the demonic would seek to be born in that tribe. So far as I know, that tribe was wiped out completely too -- it's not a problem we face today.

Even if a tribe was wicked, God didn't give up on them immediately. Good souls would be sent, trying to help. But when things got so bad, so bad that "no flesh could be saved" by being born into that tribe, it was tribe for judgment -- when their iniquity became full. Thus Israel returned to the Land of Promise when the iniquity of the Amorites was full.

Genesis 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
There were cities angelic/human hybrids called giants/nephilim, all over the promised land, and God used Israel to wipe them out. Obviously all of them needed killed including nephilim children.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Ron,
If the flood was to wipe the Nephilim out then how could they then become part of the heathen nation that was later commanded to be slain ?

@Giuliano - I thought you were a ‘ He ‘ ?
Rita
Because some more fallen angels tried again.

There are fallen angels in chains right now who went after strange flesh - they left their first estate, which scripture links to sodoms sexual sins, which is just one bit of evidence that the ten foot tall giants like Goliath, were offspring of fallen angels

Jud 1:6 Remember the angels who did not stay within the limits of their proper authority, but abandoned their own dwelling place: they are bound with eternal chains in the darkness below, where God is keeping them for that great Day on which they will be condemned.

Jud 1:7 Remember Sodom and Gomorrah, and the nearby towns, whose people acted as those angels did and indulged in sexual immorality and perversion: they suffer the punishment of eternal fire as a plain warning to all.

There are fallen angels who had sex with the daughters of men and produced giants, as Genesis 6 says.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did not change your words, I quoted them: You said multiple times rhat a fetus is not human, not a person but a thing, not an individual and does not have a soul.

If you do not grasp the difference between someTHING formING and someTHING formED;
Not my problem.

If you do not grasp the difference between terms used for someTHING formING and someTHING formED;
Not my problem.

If you do not grasp the difference between creatED “and” maDE;
Not my problem.

What you are doing now is trying to smear what I said - bearing false witness.

If you do not grasp the difference between ME saying, I do NOT advocate or support ABORTIONS, and YOU implying and saying that I DO.
IS in fact you bearing FALSE witness.

"Free will" is not so free. If it was, there could be no consequences to our sin.

If you do not grasp the difference between FREEWILL and CONSEQUENCE;
Not my problem.

When we died, there would be no judgment ... if our will was truly free. The wages of sin is death. When one reaches that moment, I wonder, without Christ, how free will their will be then.
We are not free ti di whate er we want. Abortion has consequences and repercussions that you seem to discard like a rotten tomato. Life begins at conception. Chew on that. Aren't you thankful that when you were a "human fetus", your Mommy didn't dispose of you? Aren't you appreciative that she loved you as God did. They had vision as God did. He saw you and your life ahead of you. It was His plan and will. Of course predestination is probably not in your theological vocabulary - but that is yet another topic.
Listen, whether you believe this or not, I really don't have ill feelings towards you. Regardless ofbwhich way it goes, who's right or wrong, iron sharpens iron. So have a warm and Joyous Season and whatever children that you may share it with, thank God for them too.

When a THING (in this case a manKIND Of Seed) is in the process of being Formed, IT, that THING, had absolutely NO Freewill, ie NO Choice of Choosing to BE;....planted in a Fallopian tube, fertilize an egg, travel down the Fallopian tube, engulfed in a placenta, attach to a womb, and begin formING into the expectation of a manKIND of THING, complete ITS forming, now formED, exit the womb, be severed from it Life Source Placenta, called born, and receive Gods Breath of Life, and BE an ALIVE “created” manKIND of Thing and ALIVE “made” manKIND of Thing...called “MULTIPLE” things...
A mankind of thing, a living soul, a baby, an infant, a terrestrial, an earthling, a person, a human, an individual, created AND made, Alive, Living, Johnny, Susie...blah, blah, blah.
...That “THING”, by whatever term one calls “IT”, is NEITHER, for or against God. It NEITHER is developed or skilled in thinking in its BRAIN in Logical or Reasoning terms.
...It’s Body, marvelously, CREAT-ED by Gods Hand...is one thing.
...It’s Soul, MADE, the CREAT-ED sensory BODY parts ABLE TO FUNCTION.
...The ears, can HEAR, The eyes, can SEE, The nose can SMELL, The mouth can UTTER sounds, The flesh can FEEL TOUCH.
...WITH a Natural Reflection, the BRAIN immediately begins LEARNING, to ACT, ie USE, and REACT....to hearing, seeing, smelling, sounds, touching.
...AND VERY QUICKLY...”this little tiny thing”...begins developING “in Brain thinking and reasoning” and exercising its thinking and reasoning...to accomplish IT’S “FREEWILL”.
...And THAT ^ process continues throughout it’s Bodily Life and Soul Life.
Two separate things, intricately aware of what each LIFE is DOING and AFFECTING the other.
...AND AGAIN...THAT “thing” (whatever you want to call it)...”HAD” NO say in the matter (during 9 months) TO BE “created” (a Body), or TO BE “made” (a soul)...
...AND AGAIN... ONCE “created and made”...that “thing”, (during infant, toddler, little child, pre-teen, young teen) ... “they” BY GODS DIRECTION TO PARENTS...are supposed be taught, and learning...HOW TO, exercise “their” FREEWILL, That IS most beneficial FOR THEM, and pleasing TO GOD.
...AND IF...the parents fail to accomplish their Godly directional task...(too bad, so sad for the child)....
...AND as the child becomes an ADULT, it becomes his own responsibility to Discover, hear, learn, read, and “receive” Gods direction; with the MIND as a child, (that he SHOULD have received as a child, from his natural parents).
...AND THAT ^^^ IS the LONG HARD ROAD, for every child who is thrust on that route....For some it is too difficult...
...AND...that ^ DIFFICULTY...is more than Obvious, to anyone with open eyes Observing World society;
...teaching, encouraging, promoting, advocating, participating in COMPLETE opposition of Gods beneficial Direction.

Regarding The TOPIC of ABORTION...
Abortion is in FACT, the Freewill Choosing of one Individual Choosing to Cause, Cease, End, Stop, a developING process of (what would Become a creatED and made born alive...manKIND of thing).

I have EXPRESSLY stated, I do NOT advocate or support ABORTIONS.
I have EXPRESSLY stated, I DO support FREEWILL.

You may NOT like an other Freewill choices.
I may NOT like an others Freewill choices.
You appear to advocate, support, be a participant in, squashing an other’s Freewill choices.
I do not.

Neither do I “support”, the government, overstepping their Bounds in matters they were NEVER given AUTHORITY to legislate.
The US Constitution, (can completely be readable on 9 NINE! Pages of 8X10 sheets of paper.) It IS the US governments LIMITED Authority.
And from THAT Limited authority, are THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS, “unlawful”, laws, regulations, pseudo case laws, treaties, spying, dictating, injustice, THRUST upon the People, while EXCUSING, the government AND the government SERVANTS, from accountability.
It’s what I call the Pharisee syndrome...Dictate for others, excuse oneself,
To whit, Jesus called hypocrisy, and called the instigating actors, hypocrites.

And IFY, I do not support POLITICAL “parties”. I decide to vote or not, FOR INDIVIDUALS, whose history and intent, reveals they being seated, would be beneficial for all citizens, according to Gods precepts.

We are not free ti di whate er we want. Abortion has consequences and repercussions that you seem to discard like a rotten tomato. Life begins at conception. Chew on that.
Aren't you thankful
that when you were a "human fetus", your Mommy didn't dispose of you? Aren't you appreciative that she loved you as God did. They had vision as God did. He saw you and your life ahead of you. It was His plan and will. Of course predestination is probably not in your theological vocabulary - but that is yet another topic.
Listen, whether you believe this or not, I really don't have ill feelings towards you. Regardless ofbwhich way it goes, who's right or wrong, iron sharpens iron. So have a warm and Joyous Season and whatever children that you may share it with, thank God for them too.

Your string of dictating to me....you this, you that...IS precisely Contradictory to your statement....”we are not free to do whatever we want”...
YOU WANTED to upchuck your thoughts, your feeling, your beliefs, your guessworks, your dictating, ...ABOUT ME, TO ME....and FREELY DID SO!

Do you ALSO think I should jump on Biden’s bandwagon, and advocate and support and participate....that YOU SHOULD have YOUR FREEWILL to speak so derogatorily to me, BE squashed?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And Jesus let us know that young children are still innocent of sin to God, by saying unless we are converted and become as little children, we won’t enter heaven.
how far back do we go? diaper stage....grade 1?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, age doesn't matter, because regarding salvation, it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy (Romans 9:16). And He can do that at any stage of a person's development and/or at any age. See above.

Disagree.
Age does matter.
Born does matter.
What God DOES, is not willy nilly, according to the created thing, manKIND.
God expressly reveals HIS ORDER and HIS WAY.
The create THING, can FREELY accept Gods ORDER, Gods WAY, or FREELY reject Gods ORDER, Gods WAY.

This, um, sentence, seems a bit garbled. But yes, God is all-knowing, searches the hearts of all. But God is the one who creates all.

Did I stutter, not say God creates...that you needed to say...ya “BUT” God is the one who creates all?

He changes the hearts of many (not all), these are His elect. And then at some subsequent point ~ perhaps several years later at least in the case of infants or even those still in the womb ~ yes, they declare, by their own free volition, by their word, belief. Salvation is of the Lord.

A thing in the Process of formING...declares, speaks, says its word of Belief?

Disagree. Nothing whatsoever teaches a formING thing in a womb, SPEAKS its word.

What Scripture DOES reveal, IS God KNOWS a thing, BEFORE it is formING, BEFORE it is formED, BEFORE it is created, BEFORE it is made, BEFORE it is manifested. BEFORE it speaks its word of belief.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how far back do we go? diaper stage....grade 1?
Ask Jesus.

Mat 18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

He’s talking about being as innocent as a child,, and not about physiology.