Where is your Battle Ground

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
279622832_10227109462466103_938376243579703426_n.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Love the quote, how wise, change the battleground so...if the battle is in our minds (where mine ALWAYS are), change our minds through the Word, Amen...we have been given a sound mind! We have the mind of Christ...something we all need to remember, at least I do.
Good share Pat.
xx
My Christian friends often post things on Facebook which are worth sharing. This one was from my dear friend Margaret who used to be a near neighbour and a member of the same church. Her husband is now a pastor.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Christian friends often post things on Facebook which are worth sharing. This one was from my dear friend Margaret who used to be a near neighbour and a member of the same church. Her husband is now a pastor.
Just shared it with one of my brothers :)

Reactions: Pearl

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty sure I’ve been fighting the enemy right in his comfort ground the last week or so!! Am a bit worse for wear lol!!

A bit ironic given my avatar!!
I would laugh cause you made me smile, but I also noticed the concern for your well being. Hope things are well for you. I think Pearl was pointing out that when we are in the spirit of God the devil is at odds. We follow the holy spirit and where he leads us. Good to see you here Goldie75!

Reactions: Goldie75 and Pearl

Goldie75

Mar 20, 2022
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would laugh cause you made me smile, but I also noticed the concern for your well being. Hope things are well for you. I think Pearl was pointing out that when we are in the spirit of God the devil is at odds. We follow the holy spirit and where he leads us. Good to see you here Goldie75!
Your post has blessed me - thank you for your concern, and please feel free to laugh too! I’m doing ok - will be airborne again soon.