Where You Going?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines are coming out... albeit slowly.

Where are you going to go once you get one?

Got a trip planned?
Going to vacation without worry?
Got 48 claustrophobia?
Where in the world would you like to go?

I know that once I get a haircut and shave and get back to work for a couple of months I want to go deep sea fishing on a charter boat. That would be a blast. Especially with some friends from church.

Catching grouper, snapper, amberjacks and flounders....fish so fresh that it would be a shame not to cook them. (Shrimp+ on the barbee) :D
Get a load of shrimp and oysters to go with? Fuhgetaboutit. :cool:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Got a trip planned?
Got 48 claustrophobia?

I know that once I get a haircut and shave and get back to work for a couple of months I want to go deep sea fishing on a charter boat. That would be a blast. Especially with some friends from church.

Catching grouper, snapper, amberjacks and flounders....fish so fresh that it would be a shame not to cook them. (Shrimp+ on the barbee) :D
I don't plan on getting one and, if it restricts me (as it will) then so be it.
BTW- LOVE grouper!!!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Got a trip planned?
Got 48 claustrophobia?

I'm not going to get vaccinated. That's where I'm NOT going.

I would just love to go to the mountains! It's my favorite place in the world, and it's been years since I've been able to go. :(

Reactions: Nancy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to get vaccinated but you will be restricted from entering places that require it...and likely by the time everything opens up the proof of preventing infection for the Vaccines will indeed keep you out.

Facts of life.

You get to stay home and pay for grocery delivery because you won't be allowed inside a public building or national or state forest.

I'm going to go live life to the fullest. Meeting people and witnessing to them.

But you are right... don't need a vaccine to be a couch potato.