Use Not this verse : 1 John 1:9...if you are born again.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader.. Saint..

1 John 1:9

That one is for people who have sin..... Go now and read 1 John 3:9.... as that verse is for the born again.

Now, Listen carefully and you can end something that is hindering your REAL walk of Faith..... (many of you).

1.) Realize....
= The Born again dont have any sin, as you can't have any and be "in Christ". (all the born again). You can't have any sin and be "One with God"..
You can't have any sin and be "seated in Heavenly Places".. = Born Again.
The reason the Born again dont have any sin, is because "God hath made Jesus to be SIN for US"... and God has given to us "the GIFT of Righteousness".
Thats what the born again HAVE.
This is why the Born again are "SAINTS" and not sinners.
Heirs of God
Joint Heirs with Jesus.
Have Eternal life

2.) Why was "Jesus made sin for us". 2000 yrs ago...On The Cross?

= """that we might be MADE
= the righteousness of God in Christ"... Today, Yesterday, and Forever.

Notice...>"The righteousness of GOD"...... is Where?

Where is it??

= Its "IN CHRIST".... is the "Righteousness of God" ......and who is "IN CHRIST" where the "righteousness of God"" is found? ??

A.) ALL the Born again.......are "in Christ" having been "made righteous"... as "the Righteousness of God" "in Christ".

Saint, if you are born again you are BIRTHED Spiritually into the Spirit of God, BY THE Holy Spirit.
There is no sin found there and you are IN THERE. = "in Christ"... "one with God".

A.) Welcome to : Born Again.

and "Jesus said, you must be born again"........ or you still have your sin, and you are not going to heaven, as there is no sin found there.
So the next question is... Then why do you confess sin if you are Born Again "in Christ"?

A.) Exactly.......and i can feel the fangs and the sharp blades already.....but just keep reading, and dont attack yet.

3.) Why do you, confess sin.... if Jesus has died for it all 2000 yrs ago, and Romans 4:8 says God does not charge you with any, and 2 Corinthians 5:19 says the same?
Its because you dont understand the Cross or God's Grace or Salvation, or you use to understand it and a DECEIVER caused you to "fall from Grace".
its usually a "church", or a "denomination" or a "commentary set"..... you've been using for a long time. But plenty of Forums have these people on them who will talk you right out of truth and right into SELF SAVING...= Trying to Stay Saved, and they will teach you that "Christianity is all about sinning, confessing, repeat".
Its not.

You also "confess" because that helps you out of your guilt trip.......most of all. Its your ritual. You do something that offends your conscience, then you feel horrible that you did it for the 35th time, and you cry, probably, and you confess to God, again, and by the next day, you feel better, and by day 3, you are good to go, and by day 7, you did it again, and back to the confession guilt trip remedy you go.
Thing is..
"Jesus is the one time eternal sacrifice for ALL sin"....

Here is what is literally happening. You are confessing, while God is wondering why you dont learn some BIBLE and get your FAITH RIGHT .

The Clock is ticking.....

4.) Now, ive no doubt that some people will come to this THREAD.... and demand that you are to confess, as they do, habitually.
Just tell them that you'd rather Praise Beautiful Jesus instead for taking your sin and dying for them all so that you can be redeemed, forgiven, and have become ""IN CHRIST"..where no sin is ever found.

Spend your time thanking God for Salvation instead of wasting time confessing what Christ has already died AS.. = "as God has made Jesus to be sin for us".

Are you born again, ????? then there go your sin., as "God has made Jesus to be sin for us". = That is the CROSS OF CHRIST.
If you're not born again, then confess and repent 1 John 1:9. and Christ will die for yours also....and then you will become 1 John 3:9

And one more.
John the Apostle does not have any sin. Nor does Paul and that is why Paul never says a word, a verse, or even hints that he confesses "sin", as a born again believer. Not ONCE, in any Epistle, and he wrote most of the NT Epistles, Saint.
How do you know Paul doesn't "confess" sin? "Because God made Jesus to be sin for US"... and Paul should know,
as PAUL WROTE THE VERSE......
So Learn that these PREACHERS sometimes preached to the lost, and they would say.."WE", when they literally meant, "them".

Paul does this also in Hebrews 10 as in those verses Paul also says to some unsaved HEBREWS.. "we", but He's not the one who is "willfully sinning". and "trodding underfoot the Blood of Christ". = THEY ARE... they are the "WE"....>not Paul who is PREACHING the Blood of Jesus as the Cross of Yeshua
Their MESSIAH..... to these hateful Christ rejecting HEBREWS (unsaved jews).

So, you have to learn something about "rightly dividing the word" or you will literally damn yourself with verses that are not pointed at "the body of Christ"...
Very important that you understand that Theological reality.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is a liar and the father of liars and those that say they have no sin are liars!!
1 John 1:8, “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, all your sins ON THE DAY YOU CONVERTED.

Moving forward you must:

“…not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.” (Romans 6:12)

Because:

“…they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.” (Galatians 5:24)

And:

“Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin…” (1 John 3:9)

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is a liar and the father of liars and those that say they have no sin are liars!!
1 John 1:8, “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”
The key word there is "say" whereas in verse 7 it is "walk". See the difference? Some say they have no sin, but don't walk the walk. All the darkness verses 6, 8 and 10 use "say." Now read the next chapter and see John again use "say", but more clearly. Verse 8 that you seem to use to justify your sins is NOT a verse about a Christian! Verse 9 is for how that person in verse 8 becomes a Christian. - Repent.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader..

1 John 1:9

That one is for people who have sin..... Go now and read 1 John 3:9.... as that verse is for the born again.

Now, Listen carefully and you can end something that is hindering your REAL walk of Faith..... (many of you).

Realize....
= The Born again dont have any sin, as you can't have any and be "in Christ". (all the born again). You can't have any sin and be "One with God".. You can't have any sin and be "seated in Heavenly Places"..
The reason the Born again dont have any sin, is because "God hath made Jesus to be SIN for US"... and God has given to us "the GIFT of Righteousness".
Thats what the born again HAVE.
This is why the Born again are "SAINTS" and not sinners.
Heirs of God
Joint Heirs with Jesus.
Have Eternal life

Why was "Jesus made sin for us". 2000 yrs ago...?

= """that we might be MADE
= the righteousness of God in Christ"... Today, Yesterday, and Forever.

Notice...>"The righteousness of GOD"...... is Where?

Where is it??

= Its "IN CHRIST".... is the "Righteousness of God" ......and who is "IN CHRIST" where the "righteousness of God"" is found? ??

A.) ALL the Born again.......are "in Christ" having been "made righteous"... as "the Righteousness of God" "in Christ".

Saint, if you are born again you are BIRTHED Spiritually into the Spirit of God, BY THE Holy Spirit.
There is no sin found there and you are IN THERE. = "in Christ"... "one with God".

Welcome to : Born Again.

and "Jesus said, you must be born again"........ or you still have your sin, and you are not going to heaven, as there is no sin found there.
So the next question is... Then why do you confess sin if you are Born Again "in Christ"?

A.) Exactly.......and i can feel the fangs and the sharp blades already.....but just keep reading, and dont attack yet.

Why do you, confess sin.... if Jesus has died for it all 2000 yrs ago, and Romans 4:8 says God does not charge you with any, and 2 Corinthians 5:19 says the same?
Its because you dont understand the Cross or God's Grace or Salvation, or you use to understand it and a DECEIVER caused you to "fall from Grace".
its usually a "church", or a "denomination" you've been going to for a long time. But plenty of Forums have these people on them who will talk you right out of truth and right into SELF SAVING.... Trying to Stay Saved, and they will teach you that "Christianity is all about sinning, confessing, repeat".
Its not.

You also "confess" because that helps you out of your guilt trip.......most of all. Its your ritual. You do something that offends your conscience, then you feel horrible that you did it for the 35th time, and you cry, probably, and you confess to God, again, and by the next day, you feel better, and by day 3, you are good to go, and by day 7, you did it again, and back to the confession guilt trip remedy you go.
Thing is..

Here is what is literally happening. You are confessing, and God is wondering why you dont learn some BIBLE and get your FAITH RIGHT .

The Clock is ticking.....

Now, ive no doubt that some people will come to this THREAD.... and demand that you are to confess, as they do, habitually.
Just tell them that you'd rather Praise Beautiful Jesus instead for taking your sin and dying for them all so that you can be redeemed, forgiven, and have become ""IN CHRIST"..where no sin is ever found.

Spend your time thanking God for Salvation instead of wasting time confessing what Christ has already died AS.. = "as God has made Jesus to be sin for us".

Are you born again, ????? then there go your sin., as "God has made Jesus to be sin for us". = That is the CROSS OF CHRIST.
If you're not born again, then confess and repent 1 John 1:9. and Christ will die for yours also....and then you will become 1 John 3:9

And one more.
John the Apostle does not have any sin. Nor does Paul and that is why Paul never says a word, a verse, or even hints that he confesses "sin", as a born again believer. Not ONCE, in any Epistle, and he wrote most of the NT Epistles, Saint.
How do you know? "Because God made Jesus to be sin for US"...
So Learn that these PREACHERS sometimes preached to the lost, and they would say.."WE", when they meant, "you".

Paul does this also, in Hebrews 10:26. as in those verses Paul also says.. "we", but He's not the one who is "willfully sinning".
THEY ARE...

So, you have to learn something about "rightly dividing the word" or you will literally damn yourself with verses that are not pointed at you.
Very important that you understand that Theological reality.

We would be on the same page if you are not just theologically saying you are a saint. What evidence do you have that Christ is dwelling on the inside, and that your beliefs are not just knowledge of what theologically should happen? This troubled me:

You: You do something that offends your conscience, then you feel horrible that you did it for the 35th time, and you cry, probably, and you confess to God, again, and by the next day, you feel better, and by day 3, you are good to go, and by day 7, you did it again, and back to the confession guilt trip remedy you go.

You can't just talk yourself into being born again. That is just works - your talk. A lie. Christ coming inside is not without real experience. When Jesus takes away our sin it is the whole cause, the sin nature, that is taken away, the baptism of the Holy Spirit. You are left clean and powerful with a new clean nature and no longer have any desire to sin. So your statement I quoted wouldn't apply to someone who is now naturally walking in the light, without feeling their super-sensitive, Spirit-filled conscience being offended. Why? Because they aren't doing anything but naturally being righteous, because Christ, the righteous, is inside, not just outside in a book called the Bible.

What we have left is still our free will. So keep growing in the Spirit and the fruit of the Spirit, and don't give any place to the uncleanness of the world. Stay separate unto God and immerse yourself in study. 1 John 5:18 We know that those born of God cannot sin, and those who are born of God, KEEP THEMSELVES, and the evil one does not touch them."

I think you have said in the past that we will always have our sin nature. That is Jesus leaving you unclean and not taking away our sin. That is a doctrine of demons. If that is what you believe, you need to rethink it.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“…not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.” (Romans 6:12)

Let me show you what you dont understand and you wont understand it after i show you but there are those here, who understand The Cross, who will SEE it immediatley.

Your posted...>"let not sin reign in your mortal body"

Well, "the body is dead because of sin" and the "old man of sin is crucified with Christ"

This means that the CHRISTIAN is not "the body"...... How do you know? Because the CHRISTIAN is "in Christ"... 'One with God" and your BODY is not.
So, people like you Michiah-IMLA, and GISMYS_7 , do not understand this, as if you did, you would understand my Thread which is basic Pauline Theology.

And let me give you one more..

Colossians 2:11, says that the Born again are "in Him' IN Christ, because God has separated their BORN AGAIN SPIRIT from their "the body is dead because of sin".
That means that the BORN AGAIN, are not the BODY...... and that is why your verse isn't a part of "born again".
And that is why the Born again, get a new body.. Its because the born again are already in CHRIST.....for ETERNITY.

Salvation, is Eternal LIfe, and Eternal LIFE is not TEMPORARY. Being IN CHRIST, lasts for as long as GOD LIVES.

"sin" can't reign in the Born AGAIN, because the Born again are not their BODY< where "sin can reign".
You can't understand this Michiah, Ilma.

Read my Thread carefully, Michiah-Imla
It can create a Real faith for you that is literally related to you finally understanding "being made righteous"...... as "the Gift of Righteousness" and "The Gift of Salvation".

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

As i pointed out.

the "we" in that verse and in Hebrews 10, is not teaching that the Apostle has sin., or that Paul is a willful sinner, treading on the Blood of Jesus.

You have to listen to a Pauline Theology Teacher who can "rightly divide the word" and teach it to you, so that God can open your spiritual eyes so that you can do it it for yourself..
I Teach, but God REVEALS.........

Listen,

God had to send His only Begotten from Heaven, through a Virgin to us, to the Cross.
On the Cross Jesus was Judged for SIN........ All that SIN came before you were born reader, and all that SIN will be committed after you are dead.
Jesus is the "one time eternal sacrifice for sin". ALL OF IT.

God demanded judgment for sin....>He always has, and Jesus is 1 Timothy 3:16 on the Cross dealing with God's own Eternal JUSTICE.
He took this JUDGMENT upon Himself so that we can go FREE.

"""""being now made free from sin, '"""""

He died for us, for all our sin, so that we can be FREE and have ETERNAL LIFE. "in Christ".
Had Christ not died for the sin of the world, then the Sacrifice would be temporary, as you found in the OT with animal sacrifice.
Instead, JESUS IS = "the one time ETERNAL SACRIFICE for sin". ALL OF IT.

"ETERNAL".....= forever.

2 Corinthians 5:19

= Welcome To : SALVATION : that is the CROSS of CHRIST.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you can do it it for yourself..

We can't! That's the whole point! What we initially "confess" and repent of is the inability to be righteous enough to go to heaven. That is what Romans 7:14-25 is all about! Knowing the Law or even everything there is to know ABOUT Jesus that you are preaching, and it is good, is not enough to be saved. Even the demons KNOW that much. If there is still a desire to sin, you haven't experienced FREEDOM FROM SIN. It is our SURRENDER and crying out to God to dwell inside that matters!

Without the desire to sin, we don't and "cannot," because Jesus in inside and also His divine power. We partake of His divine NATURE. 2 Peter 1:2-4

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the CHRISTIAN is not "the body"......

:IDK:

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” (1 Corinthians 6:19)

God has separated their BORN AGAIN SPIRIT from their "the body is dead because of sin".

Those are YOUR words, not scripture.

"sin" can't reign in the Born AGAIN

If it couldn’t, Paul (Pauline theology) wouldn’t warn against letting it happen!

I’m not sure what part of your gibberish @1stCenturyLady liked so much…

:hmhehm

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We would be on the same page if you are not just theologically saying you are a saint.
I think you have said in the past that we will always have our sin nature.

You always presume the "tone of a teacher" on my Threads, because you can't teach any of Paul's Theology, correctly.
So, you find mine, and then insinuate something, that im not doing, as if you are the authority.
God is not amused and hopefully most of these members wont be deceived.

1stCenturyLady......I find you to be Luke 11:35 to your core...., ever since i first came to this forum, and you were posting and posting and posting on my THREADs, without any evidence, that i was connected to filthy demonic "Gnosticism".
It took you about 2 months to stop lying about me.
And today, you "liked" my Thread, but now have turned again to insinuation, and the pretense of being a teacher, yet you dont post a Quote of mine.
You only say, "i seem to recall' and then you make your false charge...insinuation.
That, is the Devil's work. He is the "insinuation" and "conviction without evidence" spirit and God knows you are the same, as you do this on my Threads, including this one.
Seeing is believing, as i just posted your post.
See, i QUOTE what you do, what you say..... you just insinuate and make False Claims.

You have some serious inner issues, 1stCenturyLady, regarding memory, honesty, and theology.

Listen,
Ive never said i have or any born again SAINT< has a "sin nature"., but the adamci nature is the human nature, it is the carnal nature, it is the devil's nature.
The Born Again nature is the Divine Nature.
The Human nature, the "fallen nature" "adamic" is the nature of the Devil...>its his, and to be born again, is to be born again out of that nature and "ONE WITH GOD".....
The "sin nature" is the "Old man of sin" that is Crucified with Christ. Jesus left all that in the Grave, and He rose again without any of it and the born again are "made righteous", without any of it.
There is no "sin nature", "in Christ" and all the born again are "in Christ".

And.....Here is where i get my Theology regarding "SAINT". ..= .born again.
I learned this Theology mostly from Paul.
-

Romans 1:7

to all who are beloved of God in Rome, called as saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:2

To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,To the church of God which is at Corinth with all the saints who are throughout Achaia:

Colossians 1:2

To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ who are at Colossae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father.

Ephesians 1:1

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God,To the saints who are at Ephesus and who are faithful in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 1:1

Paul and Timothy, bond-servants of Christ Jesus,To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, including the overseers and deacons:

1 Corinthians 14:33

for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

Ephesians 2:19

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household,

Colossians 1:26

that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,

Jude 1:3

Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints.

Ephesians 3:18

may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,

Colossians 1:12

giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.

Ephesians 5:3

But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints;

Ephesians 6:18

With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,

Romans 8:27

and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You always presume the "tone of a teacher" on my Threads, because you can't teach any of Paul's Theology, correctly.
So, you find mine, and then insinuate something, that im not doing, as if you are the authority.
God is not amused and hopefully most of these members wont be deceived.

1stCenturyLady......I find you to be Luke 11;35 to your core...., ever since i first came here, and you were posting and posting and posting on my THREADs, without any evidence, that i was connected to filthy demonic "Gnosticism".
It took you about 2 months to give that up.
And today, you "liked" my Thread, but now have turned again to insinuation, and the pretense of being a teacher, yet you dont post a Quote of mine.
You only say, "i seem to recall' and then you make your false charge...insinuation.
That, is the Devil's work. He is the "insinuation" and "conviction without evidence" spirit and God knows you are the same, as you do this on my Threads, including this one.
You have some serious inner issues, 1stCenturyLady, regarding memory, honesty, and theology.

Listen,
Ive never said i have or any born again SAINT< has a "sin nature"., but the adam nature is the human natrue.
The Born Again nature is the Divine Nature.
The Human nature, the "fallen nature" "adamic" is the nature of the Devil...>its his, and to be born again, is to be born again out of that nature and "ONE WITH GOD".....
The "sin nature" is the "Old man of sin" that is Crucified with Christ. Jesus left all that in the Grave, and He rose again without any of it and the born again are "made righteous", without any of it.

Here is where i get my Theology regarding "SAINT". ..= .born again.
-

Romans 1:7
Verse Concepts
to all who are beloved of God in Rome, called as saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:2
Verse Concepts
To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1
Verse Concepts
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,To the church of God which is at Corinth with all the saints who are throughout Achaia:

Colossians 1:2
Verse Concepts
To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ who are at Colossae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father.

Ephesians 1:1
Verse Concepts
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God,To the saints who are at Ephesus and who are faithful in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 1:1
Verse Concepts
Paul and Timothy, bond-servants of Christ Jesus,To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, including the overseers and deacons:

1 Corinthians 14:33
Verse Concepts
for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

Ephesians 2:19
Verse Concepts
So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household,

Colossians 1:26
Verse Concepts
that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,

Jude 1:3
Verse Concepts
Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints.

Ephesians 3:18
Verse Concepts
may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,

Colossians 1:12
Verse Concepts
giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.

Ephesians 5:3
Verse Concepts
But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints;

Ephesians 6:18
Verse Concepts
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,

Romans 8:27
Verse Concepts
and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

What you preach is good, thus the like, Behold. You've just never understood my posts.

But I see areas you need to expand. Stop being offended and go back and read my corrections.

Focus on those and let's see what points of those we disagree on.

• Haha
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Those are YOUR words, not scripture.

God exists in Spiritual Union with the Born Again Spirit, in a person.
This Spirit is "in Christ".

This Spirit is disconnected from the Old man, and the body is dead because of sin.

Now.... : Colossians 2:11

Try to understand that God and Christ and the Holy Spirit are in "Spiritual Union".....not with the body of a Believer, "that is dead because of sin".... but with the Spirit that has become Colossians 2:11, = Spiritual UNION With God "In Christ".
This is why the Body goes to the GRAVE and not to GOD.

Michiah-Imla.... what im showing you is the "BODY of CHRIST". That is the "temple of the Holy Spirit", and that is not your dying piece of flesh that has a heart beat, for a while longer.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What you preach is good, thus the like, Behold. You've just never understood my posts.

Im not offended.

I said that what you do, is the work of Luke 11:35.

You just stated that you think you recall.......it could be that i might remember.........possibly you might have said.....

then you INSINUATE something, based on "could be".. "I might have a recollection".

You have to stop being that deceiver, who then pretends you didnt., which makes it worse for you.

This is a Forum. Im a Teacher.
Ive posted more Threads then anyone, and im here 2 yrs., off and on.
I write more posts than anyone, here., any given month im here....always.
I have no issue with anyone who quotes me and says..>"what is that"....." what are you saying".... as that is how its done when you are trying to understand a Teacher.
But what you do, is ...>"well, i think i recall that you might have said". then you INSINUATE.

So, that's not going to work., as that is not HONEST. You have to be honest.

Quote me.....< Don't just make false statements that are insinuation.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“…teaching things which they ought not...” (Titus 1:11)

Pauline Theology is a must have, if you are born again.
Its all i teach.
Its all i believe.
See any of my Threads or Posts., for the update.

If your paster, pope, minister, bishop, or similar, is not "all about Paul", doctrinally speaking, then find another Church., reader.
Find another commentary.
Find another TV preacher.
And JOHN CALVIN, does not Teach Pauline Theology... and that is why its called "CALVINISM".

See it?
Can't miss it unless you dont want to know.

Listen..
If all you are hearing in your church building is .....>"sin"...>"confess"...>"law".."prosperity gospel". "get water baptized".. "infilling of the spirit". '2nd work of Grace"...."tongues"..."gifts of the spirit"....."how to love yourself"...>"commandment keeping"......then you are not being FED Spiritually, you are only be led.

It really matters that you are hearing what you are to be hearing in the "time of the Gentiles" and Paul is the "apostle to the Gentiles".

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pauline Theology is a must

As well as all the other scriptures.

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, that's not going to work., as that is not HONEST. You have to be honest.

Quote me.....< Don't just make false statements that are insinuation.

Stop being offended, even though you say you're not. Now stop telling me what I'm doing in the past, and respond to what I'm saying TODAY!

And how did you become a Teacher? We are saying the same things, but I also teach what happens to us inside. You seem to only be teaching ABOUT Jesus.

Here is what is between us so far... Read the whole posts so click on them and read the whole thing.

We would be on the same page if you are not just theologically saying you are a saint. What evidence do you have that Christ is dwelling on the inside, and that your beliefs are not just knowledge of what theologically should happen? This troubled me:

You: You do something that offends your conscience, then you feel horrible that you did it for the 35th time, and you cry, probably, and you confess to God, again, and by the next day, you feel better, and by day 3, you are good to go, and by day 7, you did it again, and back to the confession guilt trip remedy you go.

You can't just talk yourself into being born again. That is just works - your talk. A lie. Christ coming inside is not without real experience. When Jesus takes away our sin it is the whole cause, the sin nature, that is taken away, the baptism of the Holy Spirit. You are left clean and powerful with a new clean nature and no longer have any desire to sin. So your statement I quoted wouldn't apply to someone who is now naturally walking in the light, without feeling their super-sensitive, Spirit-filled conscience being offended. Why? Because they aren't doing anything but naturally being righteous, because Christ, the righteous, is inside, not just outside in a book called the Bible.

What we have left is still our free will. So keep growing in the Spirit and the fruit of the Spirit, and don't give any place to the uncleanness of the world. Stay separate unto God and immerse yourself in study. 1 John 5:18 We know that those born of God cannot sin, and those who are born of God, KEEP THEMSELVES, and the evil one does not touch them."

I think you have said in the past that we will always have our sin nature. That is Jesus leaving you unclean and not taking away our sin. That is a doctrine of demons. If that is what you believe, you need to rethink it.

God can open your spiritual eyes so that you can do it it for yourself..

We can't! That's the whole point! What we initially "confess" and repent of is the inability to be righteous enough to go to heaven. That is what Romans 7:14-25 is all about! Knowing the Law or even everything there is to know ABOUT Jesus that you are preaching, and it is good, is not enough to be saved. Even the demons KNOW that much. If there is still a desire to sin, you haven't experienced FREEDOM FROM SIN. It is our SURRENDER and crying out to God to dwell inside that matters!

Without the desire to sin, we don't and "cannot," because Jesus in inside and also His divine power. We partake of His divine NATURE. 2 Peter 1:2-4

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Stop being offended, even though you say you're not. Now stop telling me what I'm doing in the past, and respond to what I'm saying TODAY!

It was today....TODAY........ 4-7-2023, that you said you "though you recalled" that i said something, that you can't completely recall, or quote.
Then you insinuated what isnt true, based on what you can't quite recall.
What is that?

And now you want me to only respond to what you said TODAY, while you apparently dont remember what you posted, 30 mins ago.

Well, thats very interesting., is one way to see it.
There are others.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:IDK:

“Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I do not allow a woman to teach...” (1 Timothy 2:11-12)

Paul is responding to the culture of the Jews, not educated women teaching. That was still Paul's opinion, not the truth of God as a law. Women in those days did not go to schools or even learn the Torah. So don't be a bully.