Use Not this verse : 1 John 1:9...if you are born again.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, here is the issue.

You have some idea, or a teaching that you have taken to heart that is this one....."sinless perfection".
So, that is not what im discussing with you..

Watch,..
Paul teaches that ,,,, "as many as be Perfect"... is real Christianity.

And Paul teaches this......"the fullness of the Stature of Christ".

See those 2,? Both of them are explaining the final stage of right faith that is "walking in the Spirit", that is what each born again person is to become, not just figure out...... and that is not related to sin or lifestyle. But its a place of attaining THE "Knowledge of God" so that you do this... = "Work out your Salvation". so that you understand how to exist in it, as its designed.
Well that is what you are teaching- though you may couch in careful crafted wording.--Sinless perfection.

But as for the paragraph? Yes we will be perfected in deed ultimately. god has already perfected us and now is sanctifying us, that is a positional and not experiential truth.

We start working out what God has worked in almost immediately- and it isn't living a perfectly sinless life.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually,
If you say you have sin, after """"Jesus has become your sin, as the one time eternal sacrifice""", then you are denying the Cross.

You can, but you shouldn't.
Well in your own man made version of the bible it may be denying the cross, but in Gods Word it is not!

Yes Jesus became our sin and was punished as our sin, the price has been paid, the power has been broken and we no longer are slaves to sin.

But as you are so blinded to reality, believers still sin. We do not promote, encourage or applaud sin, we just know it happens. Have a real bad day, don't sleep for 36 hours, have a bit of bad food, watch yourself sin. Jesus paid for our sin, and for a believer the Father only sees us as perfect and now He is making us to be what He declared and sees us as. That is Gods Word.

and you deny the Word when you say you live sinlessly perfect.

1 John 1:8-9

King James Version

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 2:1
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

YOu can deny it all you wish- but these verses are written to and for believers!

You can go back to Mount Olympus if you wish, it must be hard for you to dwell amongst us mere mortals.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We start working out what God has worked in almost immediately- and it isn't living a perfectly sinless life.

Yes, im aware that you are not living a sinless life.

That's broken faith.
Try not to be so proud of it.

See, Paul says you are "made free from sin" and you say..."no, that's not right".
Well, that is your walk with the Lord, that isn't right.
Dont project that on other believers. Keep that only for yourself., and Net Chaplin.

Now Notice this..
-
The renewed mind that Paul tells you to get and keep, is, simple.....its to see yourself always and only as God sees you.
It Is to have God's perspective of you, as your perspective of you., and keep that renewed mind, as this is to be "in the Faith".

And how does God see you at all times if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious??

He ONLY sees you as 1 John 3:9...... In other words, God does not see the real you, as your flesh or your mind. He only SEES YOU as Himself..
= a SPIRIT....and that is our BORN AGAIN "new Creation".

Listen carefully.. .the REAL YOU is the Son/Daughter of God that has been birthed into God by the Holy Spirit,= Born again as a ""NEW Creation, in Christ.""

Your body is dead "because of sin", and you'll get a NEW Body. And you mind has to be RENEWED.
So, what is left of you....is what GOD has BIRTHED as His Son/Daughter......and that is the Born again Spirit, the "NEW CREATION< in Christ.""
= "seated in Heavenly places , """.in Christ"..

Now, see that MIND you have to get? That is a REVELATION and you have to come to this Knowledge.
When you do, you finally have the revelation of who you have become "in Christ".

And then.... when you read this next verse......you'll understand it.

""" As JESUS IS.....so are the born again... IN... THIS....WORLD".... and when you SEE this revelation, you will then understand why God told you to be , or that you are "in the world but not OF IT"> as the Born Again Spirit is in God, and not of this world.
And when you see it...this revelation.... and BELIEVE IT.. You have just "Put on the Helmet of SALVATION" = by revelation knowledge regarding who you have become as a "new Creation, "in Christ".

And that Spiritual Revelation Helmet, that is the Helmet of SALVATION

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes Jesus became our sin and was punished as our sin, the price has been paid, the power has been broken and we no longer are slaves to sin.

If you believe that, then why are you still sinning and confessing as if you are bragging about it?
Its because you can post a verse you dont believe and try to use it to teach what isn't your case.

That's not good Ronald.

Listen, Christ didnt shed His blood and die for you, so that you can live exactly the same sinful life you had before you were saved, but the difference is, you now tell God you are sorry each time you can remember to confess.

So, that is NOT Christianity.
Wake up, fella.
-

Listen...

STAND"... in the "evil day".

And what is the evil day?
Well, Its everyday....as all the days down here, are "evil" as the "god of this world" has created them to be so, and you are to STAND in righteousness against this ""evil day"

How?
How is it accomplished?

Its very simple., yet very profound, because it is all SPIRITUAL. "its not by might (your self effort) but by MY SPIRIT, sayeth THE Lord"".

1st.)

You have to understand that God has made you righteous, proven by you being born again.... and that not by works, but by the Blood and Death of Jesus.

This is the "Blood Atonement". .. This is the Cross of Christ and God gave this to the world so that by this SACRIFICE OF JESUS, you can be forgiven and then returned (spiritual union) to God as a Son/Daughter. And for how long does that last? Its ETERNAL Life. So, your Salvation lasts for as long as God exists.

Listen,
The moment you were saved, God took your sin and Christ died for them all, "for God made Jesus to be sin for us"...and God took Christ's righteousness, and gave it to you as "The GIFT of Righteousness".... and then God re-birthed your spirit, with His Holy Spirit, into Himself....
= as "God is A Spirit". So, that is to be BORN AGAIN.....into God...Spiritually...and this is understood as "in Christ' "made Righteous",..
= having become a ""NEW CREATION"".........

Do you See that New Creation.????? That is you now and forever.,= BORN AGAIN

So, now...... do you SEE what i showed you?

That is the first step into "Power To Stand". and Until you see it, until you get this revelation, you wont stand long., which is why you are confessing sin, and trying to believe that this is "what christians's do".
IN fact its what broken faith produces. It what happens when your mind is not renewed and you live outside of Victory in Christ.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe that, then why are you still sinning and confessing as if you are bragging about it?
Its because you can post a verse you dont believe and try to use it to teach what isn't your case.

That's not good Ronald.
Maybe you should stop sinning the sin of presumptiousness and ask a person before opening your mouth and sounding so foolish!

I do not brag about any of my sins. I do brag about teh goodness of God and HIs mercy and patience to His children! But you have deceived yourself into believing you do not sin, so I can see why you would deceive yourself into teh nking I brag about sin.

That is horrendous Behold!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Just like I know you are deceived in to thinking you live a sinless life!

Paul teaches that : "Christ always gives (us, him) the Victory".

What Victory? What is Paul's context?

Listen.. Ronald

"Victory", is deliverance from and over .... the world, your flesh, and the devil....at all times.

Salvation is not part time.
Eternal Life is not part time.
Deliverance from your sinning and confessing isn't part time, once you understand the finished work of Christ on the Cross.

Your issue, is that you are only seeing yourself through the Lens of the LAW.
If you change that mind, and learn to see yourself through the Lens of God's Grace, then you'll realize what it means to have become a "new Creation "In Christ" where no sin can exist.

So, Why dont most believers exist in that Victory?
Its because, just like you Ronald.... they are trying to achieve it by self effort. They are trying to get there by self effort........instead of realizing they are already on Victory ground the moment they were born again.

Listen...
The born again, are not looking for the higher ground. The born again EXIST IN IT ALREADY. = The KOG.
"Victory" is not a place the born again are trying to find.....its a place they were born again into, having become "One with God".

Listen You cant have more "Victory", or be more Righteous than to be born again, as this is proof you now exist as "the Righteousness of God", 'in Christ".
You can't have more power for deliverance than to be joined to God and have Christ in you, Saint.
Understand?
The POWER is already there in you, but your understanding of it, is not there yet and that is why you see sin instead of seeing God's Grace.
See, the main issue you have is that you do not understand that ALL the born again.... are already existing where God exists, and as Christ Exists = Spiritually.

Look at this verse...

"as Jesus is, so ARE the born again, in this World"..

"IN THIS WORLD">.......not waiting for heaven to be like that.....but ALREADY HAVE BECOME, down here.

So, does Jesus have sin?
Read the verse again....

See, the born agian are not trying to find that.....they are already there, "having been translated from darkness TO LIGHT". "in Christ"
However you are trying to find your way into this deliverance, into this LIGHT.... when it is already provided as a GIFT to every born again Christian.

Welcome to : SALVATION.

Here is the mystery you have to solve for yourself, if you want to exist in that place of Victory.
You have to start seeing yourself, right now..today........today...right now....= only as GOD sees you,= as "the righteousness of God in Christ"..as a born again Son/Daughter of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Maybe you should stop sinning the sin of presumptiousness and ask a person before opening your mouth and sounding so foolish!

The preaching of the Gospel is foolishness, to those who can't hear it.
So, if my words are the same in your ears, then you should look into your inner mirror and see yourself in that Light.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your issue, is that you are only seeing yourself through the Lens of the LAW.
If you change that mind, and learn to see yourself through the Lens of God's Grace, then you'll realize what it means to have become a "new Creation "In Christ" where no sin can exist.

So, Why dont most believers exist in that Victory?
Its because, just like you Ronald.... they are trying to achieve it by self effort. They are trying to get there by self effort........instead of realizing they are already on Victory ground the moment they were born again.
I hope you do not consider yourself a prophet, you really suck at it. This is lies.
Salvation is not part time.
Eternal Life is not part time.
Deliverance from your sinning and confessing isn't part time, once you understand the finished work of Christ on the Cross.
I fully understand teh finished work of the cross, it is you that doesn't with your lies of living sinlessly perfect.

You seem to forget that not only are there sins of commission, but also sins of omission.

Do you pray without ceasing? Are you always giving thanks? Are you busy making disciples? Are you giving to the work of the ministry? Do you submit yourself to gods government aka a local pastor?

You believe you are now omniscient and have perfect knowledge of how to live the spiritual life. This is a grievous lie of hell.

But I love these verses:

Matthew 12:20
A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

Luke 18:10-14

King James Version

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Does god care for reeds and flax? Of course not, He is talking about His patience with those who struggle against sin. He will not reject.

You on the other hand have deceived yourself into thinking that you live a sinlessly perfect life and in your haughty snobbishness have made yourself like the Pharisee in Luke 18.

Take heed of the warning in this verse:

1 John 1:8

King James Version

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

I wish I never sinned again! but I am grateful that the God who loves me has given me the ability to approach HIm through 1 John 1:9 because of the blood of Jesus.

Matthew 18:21-23

King James Version

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Gods forgiveness and grace know no bounds.

You sin by making fasle accusations and assumptions against teh btrfeethren- this is a grievous sin you live in.
Here is the mystery you have to solve for yourself, if you want to exist in that place of Victory.
You have to start seeing yourself, right now..today........today...right now....= only as GOD sees you,= as "the righteousness of God in Christ"..as a born again Son/Daughter of God.
Already have! Sorry you totally misunderstand what this means.

King James Version

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The preaching of the Gospel is foolishness, to those who can't hear it.
So, if my words are the same in your ears, then you should look into your inner mirror and see yourself in that Light.
I do and I see the rightousness of Christ! Not a lie as you do.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu need to heed 1 John 1:8 for if you believe you have ceased form sin- th e truth is not in you.

You prove you lack a spiritual base for living the victorious life.

If you were sinless, you would spend more time showing compassion and teaching th ebrethren how to achieve that su[pposed mythical life. Instead you and behold live as snobs.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I hope you do not consider yourself a prophet, you really suck at it. This is lies.

I dont profess to be a Prophet.

And if you have sin, then Jesus doesn't have yours yet.
He hasn't died for your sin yet.., or you wouldn't have it.
This means you're not born again, according to your words.

You need to think about what you are posting, Ronald.
Really.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
YOu need to heed 1 John 1:8 for if you believe you have ceased form sin- th e truth is not in you.

You prove you lack a spiritual base for living the victorious life.

Confessing sin is your idea of a "spiritual life"?

That's kinda bizarre to think that way, Ronald.

Im sure you mean something else, but can't quite explain it.

Listen..

Jesus is our sin bearer.
He bore our sin on the Cross., if we are born again.
This is why we are become born again "In Christ"..
= So, the "victorious Christian life" is not about confessing sin like some religious maniac.
Its about being "Made free from sin"... so that you "serve Righteousness".

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.” (1 Peter 4:1-2)

Hear that?!

HATH CEASED FROM SIN!!!

So many people with Bibles in their hands these days yet blind to PLAIN AND SIMPLE truth of it!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont profess to be a Prophet.

And if you have sin, then Jesus doesn't have yours yet.
He hasn't died for your sin yet.., or you wouldn't have it.
This means you're not born again, according to your words.

You need to think about what you are posting, Ronald.
Really.
I do think!

You need to believe Scripture instead of satanic lies:

King James Version

when you pretend to know my heart- you make yourself to be a prophet- though false.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Confessing sin is your idea of a "spiritual life"?

That's kinda bizarre to think that way, Ronald.

Im sure you mean something else, but can't quite explain it.
Well see 99.9999999999999% of all Christians were not blessed like you and Michal and given perfect knowledge and perfect faith teh moment we were saved. We are like all teh believers Paul spent time encouraging. To keep growing and learning.

And yes to acknowledge when we fall short- glorified God and obey s God! You just reject Gods mercy and grace for His children.

King James Version

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I do think!

You need to believe Scripture instead of satanic lies:

If Jesus didn't die for your sin 2000 yrs ago, then you need to do more than just confess your latest.

Now, i have a question for you.
Do you believe that you are keeping from losing your salvation, if you dont confess your sin?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.” (1 Peter 4:1-2)

Hear that?!

HATH CEASED FROM SIN!!!

So many people with Bibles in their hands these days yet blind to PLAIN AND SIMPLE truth of it!

And for the rest of the believing world excluding behold and you we rely on this:

1 John 2:1
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

While we are growing and learning and becoming more what God sees us to be and has declared us to be we rely on His mercy unlike you and behold!

King James Version

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well see 99.9999999999999% of all Christians were not blessed like you

Actually all the born again are equally blessed by the "Gift of Salvation".

But there comes the day after you are saved, and its time to learn some bible, and God has a particular way that He shows us the word.
He does it layer by layer...as revelation knowledge.....and you have to get the foundation right, or nothing else will ever be right regarding your theology, even if you study the bible for 50 yrs.

The reason a person comes to a forum and preaches teaches """"""""" commandment keeping and law and worries about Hebrews 10:26, and trusts in Water baptism and enduring to the end while straining to remember all their sins to confess,"""""""""... is because they have no understanding of the Cross of Christ.

They perhaps read that Jesus said to us from the Cross that....>" IT IS FINISHED".....and yet.... they do not know what He means.

YET, most have gone there, who are on a forum.....not all.....but most have gone to Christ and believed.
But thats not Theology. Thats not growing in Grace, or receiving revelation.

Reader...
You build a house on a solid foundation, or the walls will collapse and the roof will fall on you and you die.
You build your Faith, subsequent to being saved, on PAUL's Epistles, on HIS REVELATION, or the theology you built was built on what will destroy your own faith.

Let me show some of you that your faith is broken.

Read this, and if you can't say....>YES !!!!!!!! Happily, but instead can't, then your faith is not right.

"Jesus always keeps me saved, no matter what"..

Last edited: