Who are the 144,000?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
even john who was a jew and wrote to the church consisting of those who beleived , whether jew or gentile .
made sure to tell them all . IF one believes NOT the TESTIMONY that GOD has given of HIS SON
SPECT WRATH . they are actually calling GOD A LIAR .
THEY all knew something . THE FLESH PROFITS NOTHING . whether jew or gentile . YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS .
that which is born after the flesh is flesh , that which is born after the SPIRIT IS of the SPIRIT .
THEY actually believed THE VERY CHRIST JESUS HIMSELF about all things HE DID say and teach .
This same JESUS told the UNBELIEVING JEWS , YE shall die in your sins if ye BELIEVE NOT that I AM HE .
He also told them , YE are of your father the devil . Had you actually BELIEVED MOSES you would have BELIEVED ME
for HE WROTE of me . This same JESUS told the jews who had not repented to beleive on HIM
IT WILL be worse on the day of judgment for YOU than it ever was for sodom .
WE BETTER POINT TO JESUS and stop giving out false hope . BELIEVE YE IN HIM .
i had a christian friend once say to me that he believed Jews still go to heaven even without JESUS.

To which i instantly quoted the words of Christ - "unless you believe I am HE, you will die in your sins"

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
even john who was a jew and wrote to the church consisting of those who beleived , whether jew or gentile .
made sure to tell them all . IF one believes NOT the TESTIMONY that GOD has given of HIS SON
THEY all knew something . THE FLESH PROFITS NOTHING . whether jew or gentile . YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS .
that which is born after the flesh is flesh , that which is born after the SPIRIT IS of the SPIRIT .
THEY actually believed THE VERY CHRIST JESUS HIMSELF about all things HE DID say and teach .
This same JESUS told the UNBELIEVING JEWS , YE shall die in your sins if ye BELIEVE NOT that I AM HE .
He also told them , YE are of your father the devil . Had you actually BELIEVED MOSES you would have BELIEVED ME
for HE WROTE of me . This same JESUS told the jews who had not repented to beleive on HIM
Lift up prayer that the OT Scripture that i share with the Jews about their Messiah Yeshua will make it into their hearts and God may save some.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lift up prayer that the OT Scripture that i share with the Jews about their Messiah Yeshua will make it into their hearts and God may save some.
Yes indeed my friend . I will get some others to be praying as well . I have a dear sister
and some others who will be praying for this very thing .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Specifically Asher and Samuel who are rabbis and i usually see them once a week.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH my - i'm full of bitter and gal - OH my = lol x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

child - i love Romans ch11 concerning the Jewish people AND i love the Jewish people right here where i live and the ones who come over my house.

LOL
in torah it is written thou shall not hate your neighbor in your heart
but you shall rebuke him , correct him and not allow sin upon him .
Its hate to lie to the jews and tell them they are fine as is without Christ . PREACH the glorious gospel .
For the LOVE of GOD is sounded out through the preaching of the gospel .
I have no desire that the wicked perish but rather he come to repentance . ITS TIME to preach CHRIST to all that has breath .
And it is hate to watch one die in their sins and follow a false love that allows the mindset that other religions are saved
by their own false religoin and mindset by having good works and love . ITS all a pharce .
As you KNOW . WE gonna point to CHRIST and to ALL , ALL things HE did teach . Being hearers and doers
of the Word by His grace and staying well fed in those bibles for learning .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in torah it is written thou shall not hate your neighbor in your heart
but you shall rebuke him , correct him and not allow sin upon him .
Its hate to lie to the jews and tell them they are fine as is without Christ . PREACH the glorious gospel .
For the LOVE of GOD is sounded out through the preaching of the gospel .
I have no desire that the wicked perish but rather he come to repentance . ITS TIME to preach CHRIST to all that has breath .
And it is hate to watch one die in their sins and follow a false love that allows the mindset that other religions are saved
by their own false religoin and mindset by having good works and love . ITS all a pharce .
As you KNOW . WE gonna point to CHRIST and to ALL , ALL things HE did teach . Being hearers and doers
of the Word by His grace and staying well fed in those bibles for learning .

Still sounds a bit like someone wrongly thinks that Israelites will be saved WITHOUT believing on Jesus Christ. That idea is NOT Biblical. Some ratchet-jaw preacher that doesn't study their Bible just assumed some were saying Israel will be saved without Christ's Salvation.

Those same Biblically illiterate brethren don't agree with Apostle Paul either, especially in Romans 11 where Paul said 'all Israel will be saved' (Romans 11:25-33).

Paul's point on that REQUIRES that one study all... of God's Word to understand it, not just read the New Testament only.

God chose the seed of Israel before the foundation of this world. That is actually what part of the Book of Malachi is about, with God saying He has loved Israel, and Israel asks "Wherein hast thou loved us?" (Malachi 1:2)

And even in Romans 11, Apostle Paul showed that God has preserved a remnant according to His election of grace. The Apostles and disciples at the first, all Israelites, is an example. But the rest of Israel was 'blinded' BY GOD'S OWN HAND.

SINCE PAUL SAYS GOD BLINDED THEM, so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, that didn't mean God threw the Israelites away, and Paul includes that very idea also. So why... do so many reject what Paul said there?

And I want brethren here to understand, I am NOT Jewish. I might be one of the ten lost tribes of Israel, but I'm not a Jew. I am a Protestant Christian with ancestors from old France that migrated to the American Colonies in 1600's.

But because I have... studied the Old Testament histories, and God's promises to Israel and which includes their future return and establishing again in the lands He promised their fathers, and that He would forgive them, by that I know He is not forgotten them today. And the latter Jeremiah 31 Scripture about their never failing to be nation is pretty darn convincing Words by our Heavenly Father. So I wouldn't be jealous of their election by Him, because Paul said the gifts and calling of God is without repentance, meaning He will not go back on what He promised them (Romans 11:28-29).

When Lord Jesus returns, THAT... is when many of them will believe on Him, and even stand in shame spiritually, and this is written (Zechariah 12).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still sounds a bit like someone wrongly thinks that Israelites will be saved WITHOUT believing on Jesus Christ. That idea is NOT Biblical. Some ratchet-jaw preacher that doesn't study their Bible just assumed some were saying Israel will be saved without Christ's Salvation.

Those same Biblically illiterate brethren don't agree with Apostle Paul either, especially in Romans 11 where Paul said 'all Israel will be saved' (Romans 11:25-33).

Paul's point on that REQUIRES that one study all... of God's Word to understand it, not just read the New Testament only.

God chose the seed of Israel before the foundation of this world. That is actually what part of the Book of Malachi is about, with God saying He has loved Israel, and Israel asks "Wherein hast thou loved us?" (Malachi 1:2)

And even in Romans 11, Apostle Paul showed that God has preserved a remnant according to His election of grace. The Apostles and disciples at the first, all Israelites, is an example. But the rest of Israel was 'blinded' BY GOD'S OWN HAND.

SINCE PAUL SAYS GOD BLINDED THEM, so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, that didn't mean God threw the Israelites away, and Paul includes that very idea also. So why... do so many reject what Paul said there?

And I want brethren here to understand, I am NOT Jewish. I might be one of the ten lost tribes of Israel, but I'm not a Jew. I am a Protestant Christian with ancestors from old France that migrated to the American Colonies in 1600's.

But because I have... studied the Old Testament histories, and God's promises to Israel and which includes their future return and establishing again in the lands He promised their fathers, and that He would forgive them, by that I know He is not forgotten them today. And the latter Jeremiah 31 Scripture about their never failing to be nation is pretty darn convincing Words by our Heavenly Father. So I wouldn't be jealous of their election by Him, because Paul said the gifts and calling of God is without repentance, meaning He will not go back on what He promised them (Romans 11:28-29).

When Lord Jesus returns, THAT... is when many of them will believe on Him, and even stand in shame spiritually, and this is written (Zechariah 12).
My friend slow down on what you are sipping on . my faith and belief is this . NO MAN whether jew or gentile
can be saved lest THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST . i have no ideer or IDY , or idea where you got that i think otherwise .
By grace , i have been the one warning on this site about that LIE and often warn daily about it too .
The delusion of the all inclusion . NOW beware that lie . cause it has INFECTED THE JW CAMP TOO .
Got folks hollering about some kind of love that has made FAITH IN CHRIST not necessary . WHAT A PILE OF DUNG DOO DOO
that lie of false love is . I marvel how you could have thought somehow i thought jews or gentiles could be
saved WITHOUT BELEIVING IN CHRIST . cause i sure NEVER SAID THAT , truth is i warn against folks who do try and say SUCH THINGS

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend slow down on what you are sipping on . my faith and belief is this . NO MAN whether jew or gentile
can be saved lest THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST . i have no ideer or IDY , or idea where you got that i think otherwise .
By grace , i have been the one warning on this site about that LIE and often warn daily about it too .
The delusion of the all inclusion . NOW beware that lie . cause it has INFECTED THE JW CAMP TOO .
Got folks hollering about some kind of love that has made FAITH IN CHRIST not necessary . WHAT A PILE OF DUNG DOO DOO
that lie of false love is . I marvel how you could have thought somehow i thought jews or gentiles could be
saved WITHOUT BELEIVING IN CHRIST . cause i sure NEVER SAID THAT , truth is i warn against folks who do try and say SUCH THINGS
I wasn't pointing to you specifically here about those who reject Paul in Romans 11, I was just showing that such an idea has happened among some brethren.

And there above YOU BLAME ME WITH THE VERY THING I SPOKE AGAINST! AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO SLOW DOWN???

I well KNOW that Salvation is ONLY through the Blood of Jesus Christ by Faith. No need to try and lecture me on that brother.

But some here, not necessarily you, but some, have the WRONG idea that I've been saying Israel will be saved just because God chose them! That I have never said! Just because someone mentions God's promises to His chosen seed of Israel, that does NOT mean they aren't required to believe on Jesus Christ.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now then, I will say this about that...

One of the 'problems' the early Christian Church developed once it was looking at its own history after the Passion of Christ, is how God's blessings appeared to be moved from the people of Israel and instead to the Gentile peoples. Many interpreted Matthew 21 about the 'vineyard' in that husband parable by Jesus to be the new Christian nations, especially those in early Christian Europe. Thus the unbelieving Jews that refused to convert to Christ Jesus in Europe became refugees, being expelled from nation to nation.

Likewise with that early Church history in Europe, some began to believe God had cast off the seed of Israel, and they were all lost if they did not convert to Christ specifically DURING THIS PRESENT WORLD.

Still today there are preachers who show denial of Christ's future "thousand years" reign that will include heavy preaching to those who have not believed, so they teach only in THIS present world can anyone be offered Christ's Salvation via The Gospel. Thus they also wrongly believe that when Jesus does return, then anyone that didn't believe during this world will immediately go into the lake of fire and perish.

But the joke is actually on those in Christ Church that held or still hold, those views that God has forgotten His promises to the seed of Israel.

The reality is that God scattered the 'majority' of the seed of Israel to Asia Minor and Europe, and they were actually part of the early foundation of the Christian Church! Thus there has never actually been any such thing as the GENTILE Church like some try to act like. The Christian Church has ALWAYS been made up of just as many, or maybe even more seed of Israel, than even Gentiles. Everyone will learn this when Jesus returns. It's one of the ideas God points to revealing at the end of Ezekiel 39 when He ends this world at the battle of Armageddon; the whole world is going to learn why God scattered the ten tribe "house of Israel" and what He accomplished with them in this world.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians 3:26-29

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who are the 144,000?​

OP ^

12,000 each from the 12 tribes of ISRAEL. All virgins, All preserved in Faith, All set aside (Sanctified), All with a particular Service Task;
* To be performed in the Last Days, DURING the Last Days Great Tribulation(S).
* They shall Teach “ISRAEL”, all tribes, (which BTW, all tribes of ISRAEL have been calling themselves JEWS for centuries)...
* They, particularly In the tiny nation TODAY, politically called Israel, SHALL be summoned to leave their homes, their cities, (particularly Jerusalem), and go up to Mt Zion (Sion).
* There will BE.....A LAMB....and the 144,000 preserved of the Tribes of ISRAEL....
THE PURPOSE? ISRAEL “teaching” ISRAEL the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

THE INTENT ? Gods fulfillment of His Promise to SAVE ISRAEL.

Gods END OF DAYS Tribulation(S) He sends down from Heaven,
is in FOUR Sequences ...
A Series of SEVEN....sent Because of the Wrath of the Lamb being rejected.
A Series of SEVEN....sent coinciding Because of the Wrath of the Devil.
A Series of THREE....WOES...men recognizing their choices consequences...

AT THIS POINT...
A SINGLE holy Angel Speaks to the Whole World the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
(Last opportunity for men to decide with or without the Lord God).
Separation of the Divided (with and without the Lord God)...
IS accomplished.

A Series of SEVEN....sent Because of the Wrath of God, mixed with HIS VENGEANCE, He promised to ALL believers and converted, WHO WERE Persecuted (by wicked men)...BECAUSE they BELIEVED and CONVERTED.

Christ Jesus’ millennial reign...void of Devils influence...void of Wicked men.
Christ’s KINGDOM, Christ KING, Christ’s Church....all together on Earth.
Outside His KINGDOM, believing mortal men establishing families, towns, cities, nations, with the same beliefs.

After, millennial reign....more details, concluding mortal life, Judgements, final separations. Heavens and Earth renew, Barrier opened, As it is in Heaven, so also shall it be on Earth.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FIRST you should know this = i never said a Gentile only church = that is the lie of 'pre-trib' rapture
What do you mean here?
You don’t believe in Pre-Trib rapture?
I ‘v never heard, a Gentile only church.

TY

Reactions: David in NJ

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture is false doctrine. Ezekiel chapter 13 to document. The 144,000 are those who TEMPORARILY go astray when antichrist arrives 6th trump. They will pay for it during millennium. Ezekiel chapter 44:10. And the levites that are gone away far from Me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from Me after thier idols; they shall even bear their iniquity. This is the millennium, the 144,000 who TEMPORARILY went astray during antichrist 5 month period, are not allowed access to Jesus during the millennium. Jesus believes their worth saving. Jesus is the judge, and He has final say in this. 44:12. Because they ministered unto them before thier idols, and. caused the house of Israel to fall into iniquity: therefore I lifted up Mine hand against them, says Lord God, and they shall bear thier Iniquity. The punishment for 144,000 who went astray with Israel during antichrist 5 month period. The 144,000 TEMPORARILY did this during antichrist reign. Most of Israel is worshipped antichrist through 5 months period, and during millennium will be taught. Thier the spirtualty dead. Read revelation chapter 20. I documented this.