Who are those invited in Rev.19:9?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Guestman said:
Those who are called must be "holy", having rejected the Creeds of the Churches. These include the Trinity, for the Trinity is a pagan doctrine that was absorbed originally from ancient Babylon. In ancient Babylon, there was the triune of Aner (representing heaven), Bel (representing the region inhabited by man, animals and birds), and Ea (represented by terrestrial and subterrestrial waters), as well as of Sin, the moon-god, Shamash, the sun-god, and Ramman, god of storm (although his place was often by Ishtar, queen of the stars).

Jesus clearly showed that he is not part of a trinity, saying to his eleven faithful apostles: "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am."(John 14:28) And at 1 Corinthians 11, the apostle Paul wrote that "I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God."(1 Cor 11:3)

And Jesus , in speaking with the Jews, said: "If anyone desires to do His will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or (a conjunction that separates God from Jesus) I speak of my own originality."(John 7:17) And over at John 8, Jesus again says to the Jews: "After you have lifted up the Son of man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me, I speak these things. And the One (Jehovah God) who sent me is with me; he did not abandon me to myself, because I always do the things pleasing to him (not me).”(John 8:28, 29)

And in the Hebrew Scriptures, at Isaiah 45, it says: "I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. There is no God except me...... Who foretold this long ago And declared it from times past ? Is it not I, Jehovah ? There is no other God but me; A righteous God and a Savior, there is none besides me."(Isa 45:5, 21)

The apostle Paul wrote that Jesus is "is the image (not God himself) of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."(Col 1:15) Thus, Jesus was created, having a beginning , for he said in Revelation: "To the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ce′a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God."(Rev 3:14)

Hence, any who accept the Trinity is rejected by God.
Thank you for your response!

I initially wrote a lengthy reply explaining the Creeds, and etc., however may appear I know something - I know nothing but the Godman Christ crucified.

Encourage you to relook at the Creeds again as they are subordinate summaries of correct belief bringing us together, ie, not apart?

Old Jack

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shturt678 said:

I initially wrote a lengthy reply explaining the Creeds, and etc., however may appear I know something - I know nothing but the Godman Christ crucified.

Encourage you to relook at the Creeds again as they are subordinate summaries of correct belief bringing us together, ie, not apart?

Old Jack
Those who are genuine Christians do not accept creeds of men, but as Jesus said: "It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’”(Matt 4:4) Jesus condemned the Pharisees for accepting "traditions of men", telling them that "you have made the word of God invalid because of your tradition. You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you (at Isaiah 29:13) when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”(Matt 15:6-9)

And the apostle Paul wrote: "Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ."(Col 2:8) So, any religious doctrines that are proved to be in error must be discarded, if a person wants God's favor and eventual life everlasting.

Paul wrote, quoting from Isaiah 52:11: "Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have ? Or what sharing does light have with darkness ?.....“‘Therefore, get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take you in.’” (2 Cor 6:14, 17)

Anything that is a lie and yet is espoused as "truth" with regard to Jehovah will especially warrant God's wrath.(Ps 5:6) Many have "made a lie our refuge", but God has said that he "must sweep away the refuge of the lie."(Isa 28:15, 17)

And those who are serious about their study of the Bible, can see clearly that there is no "Godman Christ crucified", for this is just showing acceptance of the Trinity, which will be "swept away" as a "lie" in the near future when the "prostitute" called Babylon the Great (world empire of false religion) is devoured by the political governments ("the "ten horns", Rev 17:12) under the direction of the United Nations or "scarlet-colored wild beast".(Rev 17:16) Also gone will be the God dishonoring doctrines of "hellfire" and "immortal soul".

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Guestman said:
Those who are genuine Christians do not accept creeds of men, but as Jesus said: "It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’”(Matt 4:4) Jesus condemned the Pharisees for accepting "traditions of men", telling them that "you have made the word of God invalid because of your tradition. You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you (at Isaiah 29:13) when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”(Matt 15:6-9)

And the apostle Paul wrote: "Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ."(Col 2:8) So, any religious doctrines that are proved to be in error must be discarded, if a person wants God's favor and eventual life everlasting.

Paul wrote, quoting from Isaiah 52:11: "Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have ? Or what sharing does light have with darkness ?.....“‘Therefore, get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take you in.’” (2 Cor 6:14, 17)

Anything that is a lie and yet is espoused as "truth" with regard to Jehovah will especially warrant God's wrath.(Ps 5:6) Many have "made a lie our refuge", but God has said that he "must sweep away the refuge of the lie."(Isa 28:15, 17)

And those who are serious about their study of the Bible, can see clearly that there is no "Godman Christ crucified", for this is just showing acceptance of the Trinity, which will be "swept away" as a "lie" in the near future when the "prostitute" called Babylon the Great (world empire of false religion) is devoured by the political governments ("the "ten horns", Rev 17:12) under the direction of the United Nations or "scarlet-colored wild beast".(Rev 17:16) Also gone will be the God dishonoring doctrines of "hellfire" and "immortal soul".
Nah...i aint buyin it............That may be what some man taught you.....but that is far from the truth on what Jesus showed me.
Heck...you're not even close.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Guestman said:

I wish at times the very active Lord Godman Jesus Christ wasn't paying that much attention to our posting, ie, have to raise the bar for sure not wanting to provoke nor offend the Godman Lord Jesus Christ. Regarding Isa.29:13 appropriated in Matt.15:7, etc., what we have to both be concerned with is the worse form of hypocrisy is that which carries its sefl-deception to the point where it thinks that it really is what it only pretends to be.

When I get out of line, I have others that quickly bring this to my attention, ie, even on these threads. RANDOR is one of them, quick to notice, ie, I would be taking some notes from him - I do. I sure wouldn't want to be charged with pretentious worship of the Godman Lord Jesus Christ especially when He was the Godman Substitute in my stead.

The irony of bringing up Col.2:8 This I remember quite well from long ago, ie, down to my lower paygrade: The Warning against all speculative schemes of Philosophy which Reduces what the Godman, who Is SUPREME over all Principalities and Powers, has Done for our Complete Salvation. Error leads men away like booty. "Christ" - that is what He is, very God Himself.

In Him dwells all the fulness of the Deity, ie, the old Nestorian error excluded of course.

Old Jack having a fear of the Godman Jesus (Rom.3:18).

BTW I'll find out immediately after passing on if I've offended the Lord - I pray I didn't.