Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Trump trying to lose in Iowa? People go to campaign, but when Iowa needs help, Trump seems unable to do much. True, he won Iowa by over 9% last time; but he's ahead of Biden now by 1.7%. I think the lack of a response to the disaster in Iowa means he will lose support there. He could easily lose the state to Biden.

Ashton Kutcher slams Pence, Trump for lack of relief following deadly derecho in Iowa: 'Wake up'

Ashton Kutcher put the federal government on blast for failing to provide relief after a derecho ripped through his home state of Iowa and other states of the Midwest this week.

The actor, 42, used his Twitter account to sound off, claiming little has been done to help get Iowa back on its feet after a swath of destruction and power outages were a result of its 800-mile trek.

The storm system tore from eastern Nebraska across Iowa. One woman in Indiana was found dead clutching her grandson in her crushed mobile home while another person was killed in Iowa.

"Where is the federal relief for Iowa? 10m acres of crops have been destroyed. Houses. Communities. Wake up federal gov! What because it’s not called a tornado or hurricane you don’t need to act fast? Come On!!" tweeted the Cedar Rapids native.

Kutcher then called out Vice President Pence and President Trump specifically for their alleged lack of response.

"You were there campaigning. You saw with your own eyes. Do something," Kutcher tweeted to Pence.

Good Grief-
Are Americans REALY that Ignorant?

Derecho's Cause Devastation!
Everyone involved in the Destruction caused by a Derecho has a Story of their experience!

A Hollymud actor is who Americans turn to for Political siding? LOL

It doesn't matter IF the Entire State of Iowa was destroyed...
It doesn't matter IF Trump was IN Iowa at the time of the Derecho.
It doesn't matter IF Trump SAW the Devastation in Iowa.
It doesn't matter IF some Hollymud actor was born in Iowa...

The ONLY thing that matters IS;
IF and WHEN the Governor OF IOWA,
Requested Federal Assistance According to Lawful Procedures!

Aug 10, 2020
Storm rips through Iowa.

Aug 14, 2020
Hollymud actor slams President Trump, for lack of Federal Aid to Iowa.

Aug 10-16, 2020
Iowa County Commissioners assessing Damage Reports

Aug 10-16, 2020 Governors Office
Receiving County Damage Reports
Assessing the multiple Reports
Assessing amount of Dollars For Repairs
Assessing if State Funds can sustain Cost

AUG 16, 2020
Governor of Iowa makes a Formal (according to the Law), Request to the Federal Government for A Specific Amount of Dollars, for Specific Counties, Federal Aid to the State of Iowa.

Really? Some Hollymud actor thinks The Federal Government SHOULD show up in a Sovergin State with an open ended Dollar Amount...because his Home State had Destruction from a storm?

LOL...and this Idiot is homeschooling "his" Children...oh yeah! Another generation of Kids that the Government is their Daddy.

And a poster thinks...this actors premature whining will affect the Presidental support in Iowa?

WOW- Marxist public education at its finest! UGH.
Truth / Law by the wayside. UGH

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I voted for John Kasich in the primary. That's when I was a Republican. I still wish he had won. I agree with what Kasich said in his short message to the DNC.

Reactions: bukka

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More Republican are going to speak at the Democratic convention.

Colin Powell To Speak At Democratic Convention In Endorsement Of Biden – Deadline

Democrats added another Republican to their lineup of speakers at the convention on Tuesday: Colin Powell, the former Secretary of State under George W. Bush.

Powell already endorsed Biden, and he also backed Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Barack Obama in his 2008 and 2012 campaigns. But this is the first time that he has spoken at a Democratic convention.

“Our country needs a commander in chief who takes care of our troops, in the same way he would his own family,” Powell said in a clip released on Tuesday. “For Joe Biden, that doesn’t need teaching. It comes from the experienced he shares with millions of military families, sending his beloved son off to war and praying to God he would come home safe.”

Powell also talks about the need to restore the values exemplified by Biden in the White House.

Powell’s appearance also will come on the same night that Cindy McCain, the widow of John McCain, will be heard in a video about the friendship between her late husband and Biden. Cindy McCain’s appearance is said not to be an endorsement, at least not yet.

As word came out about Powell’s appearance, President Donald Trump retweeted disparaging comments, including one calling the him a “Neocon WMD hoaxer.”

Meanwhile Trump appears to be delusional, suggesting he could have two more terms.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem here is it is a political game - win at all costs.

We have Biden (who has been a racist and lied about his qualifications many times... he is a conman. ). But then we have the Republican Party that often panders to Christianity. I guess at least pandering is something, but it is all about power, not about our nation.

Trump has been the only President that I know of who is not making a living off politics (he gives his salary away). In TN we had a Democrat governor who did the same.

But to look at Biden, who has lived off the American people most of his life. He has been in power for over half a century. His claim that he is the person to change things is sickening.

Thought I would reply to this here and will tag some other American members @Heart2Soul @Hidden In Him @Taken @Philip James @amadeus @pompadour @Mayflower @Enoch111

Don't you ever vote for the minor parties in the USA?

I think the American Solidarity Party is more Christian in their policies than both the major parties, if that's the way you vote. And there may be some other minor parties like that too.

In Australia we sometimes have one or two parties to vote for that are more Christian than the major parties in their policies, but still most Christians stick to the major parties.

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought I would reply to this here and will tag some other American members @Heart2Soul @Hidden In Him @Taken @Philip James @amadeus @pompadour @Mayflower @Enoch111

Don't you ever vote for the minor parties in the USA?

I think the American Solidarity Party is more Christian in their policies than both the major parties, if that's the way you vote. And there may be some other minor parties like that too.

In Australia we sometimes have one or two parties to vote for that are more Christian than the major parties in their policies, but still most Christians stick to the major parties.
I have not. I prioritize my politics. This will not make sense to some, and it does not have to. But I start at the beginning and for me that is birth. I cannot vote for a party that has a platform advocating abortion. That being the case I vote for the Republican candidate and will until they change this position or their platform changes to advocate what I believe is evil.

I believe we will be held accountable for our vote. I can Compromise on many things. But there are things I cannot in good conscience support.

Most of the complaints about Trump either have nothing to do with the platform or are projected onto or assumed from his platform.

In a way we vote for conductors to drive the party train. Right now there are only two trains. If the GOP platform becomes ungodly I'll register but not vote.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not. I prioritize my politics. This will not make sense to some, and it does not have to. But I start at the beginning and for me that is birth. I cannot vote for a party that has a platform advocating abortion. That being the case I vote for the Republican candidate and will until they change this position or their platform changes to advocate what I believe is evil.

I believe we will be held accountable for our vote. I can Compromise on many things. But there are things I cannot in good conscience support.

Most of the complaints about Trump either have nothing to do with the platform or are projected onto or assumed from his platform.

In a way we vote for conductors to drive the party train. Right now there are only two trains. If the GOP platform becomes ungodly I'll register but not vote.
Are you aware that the Trump administration gave money to a research project which uses cells obtained by abortion to make vaccines?

Abortion opponents protest COVID-19 vaccines’ use of fetal cells

Senior Catholic leaders in the United States and Canada, along with other antiabortion groups, are raising ethical objections to promising COVID-19 vaccine candidates that are manufactured using cells derived from human fetuses electively aborted decades ago. They have not sought to block government funding for the vaccines, which include two candidate vaccines that the Trump administration plans to support with an investment of up to $1.7 billion, as well as a third candidate made by a Chinese company in collaboration with Canada’s National Research Council (NRC). But they are urging funders and policymakers to ensure that companies develop other vaccines that do not rely on such human fetal cell lines and, in the United States, asking the government to “incentivize” firms to only make vaccines that don’t rely on fetal cells.

Is the coronavirus vaccine made from fetal cell lines?

Vaccines use a weakened version of a disease, grown in laboratory cell lines, in order to inoculate someone against the disease. With some common vaccines, such as those used to fight chicken pox and measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR), the cell lines of babies who were aborted decades ago are used to grow the weakened diseases.

This is also reportedly the case with some coronavirus vaccines in development, such as one worked on by the University of Oxford and Astrazeneca, which relies on the HEK-239 cell lines from a baby aborted in the Netherlands in the 1970s. That program is also being funded by the Trump administration's "Operation Warp Speed."

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's that "win at any cost" situation ethics mentality, Giuliano. So how it goes! Moral principles go out the window when they become a problem for Trump and his hard-core followers.

It is no longer God that is sought after or followed, I think. It is only political power for the moment that is sought.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's that "win at any cost" situation ethics mentality, Giuliano. So how it goes! Moral principles go out the window when they become a problem.

It is no longer God that is sought or followed. It is political power.
I heard about that abortion factor in vaccines first from my sister who is an RN. I found it hard to believe, but I found out it was true when I did a little research.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard about that abortion factor in vaccines first from my sister who is an RN. I found it hard to believe, but I found out it was true when I did a little research.

I thought all this was to have ended. This was the major reason why the Evangelicals and conservative Catholics supported Trump so intensely. For many of these people, who are hard-core anti-abortion, this is a terrible betrayal for them. I wonder what they'll do in the upcoming fall election.

Last edited:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Slow learners!!! Must I tell you everything?? Trump is God's man for these end daysand will WIN IN A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!!!! OTL.

I must say, GISMYS 7, though we disagree on many crucial things, I admire your impressive ebullience and steadfast hope in your support of all things Trump.

I would always caution you to be wary of Trump. I suspect you'll eventually be disappointed in him.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought all this was to have ended. This was the major reason why the Evangelicals and conservative Catholics supported Trump so intensely. For many of these people, who are hard-core anti-abortion, this is a terrible betrayal for them. I wonder what they'll do in the upcoming fall election.
I think it is against the law to use stem cells from abortion in the US. I think the Trump administration gave money to foreign researchers who use them. I do not know specifically if federal funds are not supposed to be used for this kind of research.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is against the law to use stem cells from abortion in the US. I think the Trump administration gave money to foreign researchers who use them. I do not know specifically if federal funds are not supposed to be used for this kind of research.

I wonder as well. I don't think that this went through Congress. Was this part of an Executive Order? It could be possible.

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The DNC platform advocates the use of stem cells from abortions as a resource. The GOP platform is this is unethical. The Trump Administration banned the use of fetal tissue in research.

I do not know where President Trump personally stands on the topic. He is pragmatic (perhaps more than ethical) do I would not hazard a guess.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you aware that the Trump administration gave money to a research project which uses cells obtained by abortion to make vaccines?

Did you know it is the House committee that determine and House members that vote on Appropriations for US funding ?

Did you know it is individual citizens that elect the sitting House members?

Did you know for decades the US Government has funded abortions Under multiple Administrations?

Are you opposed to harvesting cells from aborted babies?

If so why?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They wouldn't stand a chance, Josho. This country is way too polarized, and it's sad to say, but most Americans don't think for themselves either. They are too easily manipulated by the media and pubic opinion, on all things, not just politics.
People want to be told what to believe and interact within a given narrative.

It's like Apocalypse Now. "Never get out of the boat".