Who gets the worst punishment in the LoF?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand from the scriptures that when the breath(spirit) of life is blown into a flesh and blood human body the flesh and blood human body becomes a living soul, or living person, so it comes into existence as a living soul or living person and he/she, thinks, feels, speaks, hears, etc. However if the breath(spirit) of life is no longer in the flesh and blood human body, that flesh and blood human body no longer is a living soul or living person. That flesh and blood human body ceases to exist as a living soul or living person and he/she no longer, thinks, feels, speaks, hears etc. So at death the flesh and blood human body ceases to exist as a living soul or living person.

Yes...the Human Living body, ceases to exist “AS”....a Human Living body, which is what I said. It doesn’t ceases to exist, “Period”. It ceases to exist, “AS” it once appeared.

Those who are like you who think that at death the person continues existing in another form

I NEVER said a “PERSON” continues existing in another form.
I DID SAY, and stand by;
The soul belongs to God. The Life in the soul belongs to God.

Ezek 18:
[4a] All souls are mine...

John 14:
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Ecc 9:
[5] For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Gen 3:
[19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Mark 12:
[27] He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

believe as the pagans who worshipped false God's and believed there was no death but the the living soul or living person

Of course there is DEATH. Out of the ground was a BODY Formed, given BLOOD life, given a soul with Gods LIFE....and back to the ground that dead BODY, dead Blood life, it shall return.

The soul, alive with Gods Breath....uh, was NOT MADE of the Earth!
The soul was MADE by God, and has Gods Life in it.

Isa 57:
[16] For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

It is PRESUMING for you to Believe, BECAUSE a formed man was created out of the Earth, AND EXPRESSLY sentenced to DIE...that God ALSO sentenced His SOULS and His LIFE...to DIE.... Uh...no.

continued living in another form. The scriptures don't teach that. The scriptures teach that when a human being dies he/she sleeps in death until they're resurrected back into existence as living souls or living persons.

When BODY’S die, living men bury the body’s (or animals can feast and eat them)....the “term” SLEEP, simply means, temporary, with intent to rise up.

When a BODY dies.....Gods LIVING SOUL, with GODS LIFE....departs the DEAD BODY.

The Living souls....with Gods Breath of Life...(you know....that soul that sought Gods Offering of Salvation, and Some men accepted Gods Offering to Save their soul, that which “AS” their LIVING SOUL, departs out of their Dead rotting corpse....would BE WITH GOD....while waiting for future generations to be born, die, born, die, born, die........
“AS” God Watches and His Anger waxes hotter and hotter “AS” Man-KIND’s immorality and anti-God rhetoric becomes promoted, taught, tolerated, rewarded, embraced throughout the whole world....

And God IN His supreme Order, Way, Wisdom and Power....Has prepared a place for Every body, Every Living Soul, with and without Him.

The soul in your body, (labeled with your body’s name,), is not yours, nor is the life in that soul, yours, nor does it DIE, because your Body IS sentenced to DIE.

There ARE NO human body’s in Heaven...
There ARE NO human body’s in Hell...
However both Heaven and Hell are continually filling up with Departed Living souls.

In Heaven waiting in rest and comfort WITH God.
In Hell waiting in chaos and discomfort WITHOUT God.

All Waiting for Gods Tribulation(S) and Wrath sent down from Heaven, to plague the Earth and it’s occupants....last minute Salvations and the world’s height of DEATH and DESTRUCTION and thereafter.....Judgement Day....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It helps to know the difference between “hades” and “Gehenna”.....both are translated “Hell” in many English translations. Neither are places where people are conscious or suffering.

“Hades” is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew “Sheol” where Solomon says the dead are in an unconscious state.....the Bible refers to the dead as “sleeping”. (1 Thess 4:13; John 11:11)

Ecclesiastes 9 : 5, 10.....
“For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. . . . .Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, [sheol] where you are going.”

“Gehenna” OTOH, is a place where things go to be eliminated from existence. Fire is a symbol of destruction in the Bible and “Gehenna” was referred to by Jesus as the final place where the wicked Pharisees were destined to end up. (Matt23:33)

Mark 9:43...
“If ever your hand makes you stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed than to go off with two hands into Ge·henʹna, into the fire that cannot be put out.

“Gehenna” was the Valley of Hinnom, which was Jerusalem’s garbage dump where the fires were kept burning day and night by the addition of brimstone (sulfur) to dispose of the rubbish. Dead things (even the bodies of executed criminals) were thrown into Gehenna to dispose of them, not to punish them. What the flames missed the maggots finished off.

This is what Jesus alluded to in Mark 9:47-48....
“And if your eye makes you stumble, throw it away. It is better for you to enter one-eyed into the Kingdom of God than to be thrown with two eyes into Ge·henʹna, 48 where the maggot does not die and the fire is not put out.

It’s about garbage disposal (even human garbage from God’s standpoint) so that what goes into “Gehenna” (or “the lake of fire”) never comes out. Its called “the second death” because mankind can be resurrected from “hades” but there is no coming out of Gehenna.....it symbolises eternal death....eternal destruction.
Verily verily , or truly truly i say unto all , What HELPS is to flee the pits of men and simply learn from GOD .
Too many folks love to twist greek and many words to justify their own ideals . My advice
OPEN the bible and learn for yourselves . and beware men who have come in to attack the old version of the KJV
and have made them a whole new bible to justify a false religion . ALSO beware those who might still use the KJV
yet TWIST THE GREEK to suit their own agendas . MANY folks will wail on the day of the LORD
cause they chose men and their doctrines and not GOD and HIS DOCTRINE . Too many preach another jesus
another god and make void what GOD , what CHRIST taught to suit a particular ideal . My advice , FLEE THOSE FOLKS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many people are to afraid to preach that one has to Actually believe in and confess JESUS CHRIST
they had rather preach a false love god who has eradicated the lake of fire and made the path to HIMSELF VERY BROAD .
MY advice , FLEE SUCH MEN . ALL these theories on the lake of fire .
AND MOST of them FALSE
WHEN IN TRUTH , HAD We just preached the TRUE JESUS , HIS DOCTRINE , those who beleived would never had to have faced
that LOF , or lake of fire that so many today try to omit or AIR CONDITOIN .
MANY are gonna be held accountable to GOD on the day of the LORD for doing such a thing .
THEY added too and took from the book of revelation . WHICH IF A MAN DO , HE BETTER READ THE END OF THAT BOOK .
CAUSE IT WONT BE GOOD FOR SUCH A ONE WHO DID THAT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...the Human Living body, ceases to exist “AS”....a Human Living body, which is what I said. It doesn’t ceases to exist, “Period”. It ceases to exist, “AS” it once appeared.

I NEVER said a “PERSON” continues existing in another form.
I DID SAY, and stand by;
The soul belongs to God. The Life in the soul belongs to God.

Ezek 18:
[4a] All souls are mine...

John 14:
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Ecc 9:
[5] For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Gen 3:
[19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Mark 12:
[27] He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Of course there is DEATH. Out of the ground was a BODY Formed, given BLOOD life, given a soul with Gods LIFE....and back to the ground that dead BODY, dead Blood life, it shall return.

The soul, alive with Gods Breath....uh, was NOT MADE of the Earth!
The soul was MADE by God, and has Gods Life in it.

Isa 57:
[16] For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

It is PRESUMING for you to Believe, BECAUSE a formed man was created out of the Earth, AND EXPRESSLY sentenced to DIE...that God ALSO sentenced His SOULS and His LIFE...to DIE.... Uh...no.

When BODY’S die, living men bury the body’s (or animals can feast and eat them)....the “term” SLEEP, simply means, temporary, with intent to rise up.

When a BODY dies.....Gods LIVING SOUL, with GODS LIFE....departs the DEAD BODY.

The Living souls....with Gods Breath of Life...(you know....that soul that sought Gods Offering of Salvation, and Some men accepted Gods Offering to Save their soul, that which “AS” their LIVING SOUL, departs out of their Dead rotting corpse....would BE WITH GOD....while waiting for future generations to be born, die, born, die, born, die........
“AS” God Watches and His Anger waxes hotter and hotter “AS” Man-KIND’s immorality and anti-God rhetoric becomes promoted, taught, tolerated, rewarded, embraced throughout the whole world....

And God IN His supreme Order, Way, Wisdom and Power....Has prepared a place for Every body, Every Living Soul, with and without Him.

The soul in your body, (labeled with your body’s name,), is not yours, nor is the life in that soul, yours, nor does it DIE, because your Body IS sentenced to DIE.

There ARE NO human body’s in Heaven...
There ARE NO human body’s in Hell...
However both Heaven and Hell are continually filling up with Departed Living souls.

In Heaven waiting in rest and comfort WITH God.
In Hell waiting in chaos and discomfort WITHOUT God.

All Waiting for Gods Tribulation(S) and Wrath sent down from Heaven, to plague the Earth and it’s occupants....last minute Salvations and the world’s height of DEATH and DESTRUCTION and thereafter.....Judgement Day....
No I disagree with what you're saying, the scriptures don't say there is a living soul in the flesh and blood human body. The scriptures teach us the flesh and blood human body is a living soul or living person. When God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body, that flesh and blood human body BECAME a living soul. So its the flesh an blood human body that BECOMES a living soul or living person, it doesn't have a living soul or living person in the human body. God didn't give a living soul to the flesh and blood human body Taken, the flesh and blood human body BECAME a living soul or living person, when God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body.

You said, in post #21, "The soul was MADE by God, and has Gods Life in it." Then you said, "When a BODY dies.....Gods LIVING SOUL, with GODS LIFE....departs the DEAD BODY." I disagree, this isn't correct, because the scriptures show us that the flesh and blood human body doesn't HAVE a living soul or living person, but that the flesh and blood human body, IS a living soul or living person, because after God blew the breath(spirit) of life into it it became a living soul or living person. At death, when the breath(spirit) of life departs the flesh and blood human body it's the flesh and blood human body that ceases to exist as a living soul or living person. It's not a living soul or living person that departs the flesh and blood human body Taken, it's the breath(spirit) of life that departs the flesh and blood human body. This breath(spirit) of life isn't a living soul or living person because this same breath(spirit) of life is the same breath(spirit) of life that's in animals.

So as I said, the scriptures teach us that when the breath(spirit) of life leaves the flesh and blood human body the flesh and blood human body ceases to exist as a living soul or living person. The scriptures don't teach that a living soul or living person leaves your body and goes to God.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Verily verily , or truly truly i say unto all ,
How incredibly brainwashed are those who use that kind of speech as if it is natural for normal conversation......are you a product of the 17th century? Does anyone you know speak archaic English except perhaps a Shakespearean actor?
Are you aware that the KJV is a translation made by men who were not as expert in linguistics as scholars are today?
The KJB is a dinosaur in today’s world......it was useful in its day, but the English language has changed a lot since it was written. New students of the Bible need to understand it....not having a language that is outdated and confusing.
What HELPS is to flee the pits of men and simply learn from GOD .
The whole of Christendom is “the pits of men”.....some of whom promote the KJB the only authentic Bible.
It is far from that as Paul said....
1 Cor 14:9...”In the same way, unless you with the tongue use speech that is easily understood, how will anyone know what is being said? You will, in fact, be speaking into the air.”
Too many folks love to twist greek and many words to justify their own ideals .
Did it ever occur to you that the translators of the KJV could have done that centuries ago to justify their own ideas? Where did those ideas come from?.....the RCC. If you want to know who skewed the truth of the scriptures then look no further.
My advice
OPEN the bible and learn for yourselves . and beware men who have come in to attack the old version of the KJV
and have made them a whole new bible to justify a false religion .
Teaching ourselves is not what Jesus or the apostles told us to do. Like it or not, God and Christ appointed men to teach us scripture. In fact, Jesus told us that he would appoint a “faithful and wise servant” to dispense spiritual “food at the proper time”. He foretold the existence of this “servant” at the time just prior to his return. (Matthew 24:45) When the master arrived to see if his slave had fulfilled his assignment, he would be commended and rewarded by him. (Matthew 24:46-47)
Intriguingly, Jesus did not identify who this “servant” was, but he is “feeding” Christ’s entire household and apparently we have to find “him” in order to feed at his table. It is obviously not a buffet where you can pick and choose what you want to eat.....and I don’t believe he is an individual, but a composite “person”, as a single individual would be open to corruption. Perhaps the reason why there were 12 apostles to carry on Christ’s work?

So “feeding” yourself spiritually is NOT what we are told to do....God’s worshippers have always been an organised body who were all taught the same things by those who were spiritually qualified, with no room for dissension or arguments. When one has the truth, there is no need for arguments.
ALSO beware those who might still use the KJV yet TWIST THE GREEK to suit their own agendas . MANY folks will wail on the day of the LORD
True that...many will lament the fact that they have accepted lies as truth......but I believe that you have that all wrong.....you can’t twist the Greek.....but you can mistranslate it to suit an agenda.....Christendom has done just that IMO. Koine Greek is the original language of the Christian scriptures and if you do word studies in Greek, you find how many errors can creep into translations.....especially when one translation uses the other as a base....they will all convey the same misinterpretation.
Scholars do not agree of which oldest manuscripts are more correct.....so pick your scholars, who are all equally qualified, but with different opinions.
cause they chose men and their doctrines and not GOD and HIS DOCTRINE . Too many preach another jesus
another god and make void what GOD , what CHRIST taught to suit a particular ideal . My advice , FLEE THOSE FOLKS .
Too late amigo....men did that long before the KJV was ever translated....they made Jesus into something he never was...they adopted the belief that the soul is immortal, when the Bible does not teach such a thing.....and they turned God into a fiend who tortures wicked souls by burning them alive in an eternal hell......FLEE FROM THOSE FOLKS.....

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I disagree with what you're saying, the scriptures don't say there is a living soul in the flesh and blood human body. The scriptures teach us the flesh and blood human body is a living soul or living person. When God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body, that flesh and blood human body BECAME a living soul.

Beathed INTO the nostrils ... not the flesh...not the blood

Your Blood of YOUR (body’s) LIFE....

Gen 5:
[5] And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Body, AND, soul, AND, spirit....3 different things, at 3 different times.
Body first....then soul....then spirit
And IF fortunate...
Body will DIE FOR testament of belief in the Lord God
Soul will be SAVED
Spirit will be BORN AGAIN

Body’s life is BLOOD
Soul’s life is Gods BREATH
Spirit’s life is TRUTH in ones Heart

1 Thes 5:
[23] And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
You said, in post #21, "The soul was MADE by God, and has Gods Life in it." Then you said, "When a BODY dies.....Gods LIVING SOUL, with GODS LIFE....departs the DEAD BODY."

Yes .... because that IS what Scripture teaches.

I disagree, this isn't correct,

Your Assessment is in error.

because the scriptures show us that the flesh and blood human body doesn't HAVE a living soul or living person, but that the flesh and blood human body, IS a living soul or living person, because after God blew the breath(spirit) of life into it it became a living soul or living person. At death, when the breath(spirit) of life departs the flesh and blood human body it's the flesh and blood human body that ceases to exist as a living soul or living person. It's not a living soul or living person that departs the flesh and blood human body Taken, it's the breath(spirit) of life that departs the flesh and blood human body. This breath(spirit) of life isn't a living soul or living person because this same breath(spirit) of life is the same breath(spirit) of life that's in animals.

The man exhales his last breath of carbon dioxide.
Gods breath of life...in the soul, departs a dead body.

So as I said, the scriptures teach us that when the breath(spirit) of life leaves the flesh and blood human body

I said DEPARTS, you disagreed. Then you say “LEAVES” and “DEPARTS”..
Contradiction.

flesh and blood human body ceases to exist as a living soul or living person.

Well no kidding a dead body ceases to exist being alive.

The scriptures don't teach that a living soul or living person leaves your body and goes to God.

I never said a LIVING PERSON goes to God.

Living souls DEPART DEAD BODY’S, Body’s are buried.
Living souls WITH Gods Breath....IF saved are escorted to Heaven.
Living souls WITH Gods Breath....IF NOT saved are sent to Hell.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beathed INTO the nostrils ... not the flesh...not the blood

Your Blood of YOUR (body’s) LIFE....

Gen 5:
[5] And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Body, AND, soul, AND, spirit....3 different things, at 3 different times.
Body first....then soul....then spirit
And IF fortunate...
Body will DIE FOR testament of belief in the Lord God
Soul will be SAVED
Spirit will be BORN AGAIN

Body’s life is BLOOD
Soul’s life is Gods BREATH
Spirit’s life is TRUTH in ones Heart

1 Thes 5:
[23] And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes .... because that IS what Scripture teaches.

Your Assessment is in error.

The man exhales his last breath of carbon dioxide.
Gods breath of life...in the soul, departs a dead body.

I said DEPARTS, you disagreed. Then you say “LEAVES” and “DEPARTS”..
Contradiction.

Well no kidding a dead body ceases to exist being alive.

I never said a LIVING PERSON goes to God.

Living souls DEPART DEAD BODY’S, Body’s are buried.
Living souls WITH Gods Breath....IF saved are escorted to Heaven.
Living souls WITH Gods Breath....IF NOT saved are sent to Hell.
What you're saying denies what Genesis 2:7 says, Genesis 2:7 doesn't say God gave the flesh and blood human body a living soul or living person, it says that God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body and that flesh and blood human body became a living soul or living person. I'm not going to agree with any of that trash that God didn't blow the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body simply because the scriptures says that God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the nostrils.

What God breathed into the nostrils of the body is called “the breath(spirit) of life,” it not only filled the lungs with air, but also imparted to the body the life-force that is sustained by breathing. In this way “the man became a living soul or living person. Man begins breathing oxygen into the lungs blood takes in the oxygen the blood is pumped by the heart so the blood delivers oxygen to all parts of the body.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoF (lake of fire aka hell) Aside from Satan, the AC and the False Prophet, which sinful human beings get the worst punishment? Is it false teachers who lure unstable souls into perdition? Is it the death row inmates who kill and rape? Is it the apostates who experienced the gift of the Holy Spirit but then rejected Him and rebelled?

Discuss and have a nice day please ty
Who gets the worst punishment in the lake of fire? Could it be Isaiah 53:4-6 “having borne the iniquity of us all.” Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. [5] But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. [6] All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you're saying denies what Genesis 2:7 says, Genesis 2:7 doesn't say God gave the flesh and blood human body a living soul or living person
1 Thes 5:

You are trying to MAKE the body be the soul.
Don’t you see...spirit AND soul AND body in 1 Thes 5:23?

. I'm not going to agree with any of that trash that God didn't blow the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body

What “trash”? You are repeating the same as I have said...!!

simply because the scriptures says that God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the nostrils.

His body was fully form-ED.

What God breathed into the nostrils of the body is called “the breath(spirit) of life,”

And, did I not say Breath of Life? Yes, I did.

it not only filled the lungs with air, but also imparted to the body the life-force that is sustained by breathing.

The body’s life is blood, already quoted you the scripture.

In this way “the man became a living soul or living person. Man begins breathing oxygen into the lungs blood takes in the oxygen the blood is pumped by the heart so the blood delivers oxygen to all parts of the body.

Oxygen was already going to all parts of the body, via the mothers blood, via the placenta, via the fetus’ blood while it was developing.

Haven’t you studied in scripture about the soul departing a dead body?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thes 5:

You are trying to MAKE the body be the soul.
Don’t you see...spirit AND soul AND body in 1 Thes 5:23?

What “trash”? You are repeating the same as I have said...!!

His body was fully form-ED.

And, did I not say Breath of Life? Yes, I did.

The body’s life is blood, already quoted you the scripture.

Oxygen was already going to all parts of the body, via the mothers blood, via the placenta, via the fetus’ blood while it was developing.

Haven’t you studied in scripture about the soul departing a dead body?
No, you're the one who keeps trying to say that the human body was given a living soul. That the human body has a living soul inside it. The scriptures don't teach that.
Like I said, you said in post #21, "The soul was MADE by God, and has Gods Life in it." Then you said, "When a BODY dies.....Gods LIVING SOUL, with GODS LIFE....departs the DEAD BODY."
Here the way you have worded it you're saying that a living soul leaves the dead body. This isn't correct. The scriptures teach that at death the breath(spirit) of life leaves the body, not a soul or living soul. So because of the way you're wording what you say, you are saying a living soul or living person is leaving the dead human body.
I'm going to continue telling people what scripture teaches. The scriptures teach very clearly, that it was the flesh and blood human body, that became a living soul when God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body. So it's scripture that teaches us that it's the flesh and blood humans body that is a living soul. You're the one denying that. So TAKEN, the scriptures are teaching that you TAKEN is a living soul, you don't have a living soul you are a living soul. When you make comments like, "When a BODY dies.....Gods LIVING SOUL, with GODS LIFE....departs the DEAD BODY," then you're saying the flesh and blood human body has a living soul that departs the body, this is incorrect, the scriptures teach that it's the breath(spirit) of life that leaves the body not God's living soul or not a living soul. Human beings are living souls, they don't have living souls.

At 1 Thessalonians 5:23 you have taken this scripture out of context to try to prove something you believe in, but the apostle Paul here is not talking about how a human being is created. He's talking to the Thessalonian congregation as a whole. So when speaking about the spirit,
Paul is talking about the dominant attitude of the Congregation. Not something inside the flesh and blood human body. When talking about the soul, he's talking about the life, or existence, of the congregation, again he's not talking about something inside the flesh and blood human body. When talking about the body, he's talking about the composite group of anointed Christians who make up the congregation, he's not talking about some individual flesh and blood human body, and how it's one third of the make up of a human being.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you're the one who keeps trying to say that the human body was given a living soul. That the human body has a living soul inside it. The scriptures don't teach that.

Yes...God formed man. The form of a man is a body.
The man, body, was formed from dust of the earth.

The body was not form-ed WITH a soul IN it; or with Gods Breath IN it.
The soul with Gods Breath is blown into the form-ed body.

The man’s body, functions.
The man controls the thoughts, idea, works of the Body.
The man WITH (God’s owned soul and Gods Breath) is effected, positively or negatively, by what the man decides he body, will or will not believe and do.

The man (form-ed) body and the soul ARE CALLED by the NAME given to the form-ed body, Typically decided by the Parents.

Every works of that man is (record kept), by God.
Every EFFECT on the soul, of that mans works is (record kept), by God.

Clearly every man is taught, HIS BODY was born IN SIN.
* Because every mans BODY is pro-created from a mans seed.
* Every mans seed IS CORRUPT.
* Born in sin, AND having received a soul from God IN the Body,
Means the soul becomes CORRUPT, being IN a CORRUPT Body.

UH...God Offered every man a WAY, to be forgiven for having been born in sin.
First to know, what it means BORN IN SIN...
UH...Against God. Means: Doesn’t Believe IN God. Newborns have no idea what A GOD IS, let alone, BELIEVE IN GOD.
UH...Parents are charged with TEACHING their offspring WITH teaching their child ABOUT God.
UH...Parents Who FAIL to do so....the Child grows, becomes and adult, and becomes responsible for Learning About God...(or not as he freely chooses.)

As ANYONE who hears about God...(little children, adults, whomever), they begin to receive measures of FAITH from God.
Keep Hearing, Faith Increases.

People who continues Hearing, continues Faith increases.....SHOULD BE HEARING ... (taught)... of Gods Gift, HOW TO to receive FORGIVENESS of their soul....and the WAY (according to God)....HOW.....and WHY...
The WHY was just told to you.....They were BORN AGAINST GOD!

The FOrGIVeNeSS of one’s SOUL (by the Lord God), is precisely the Lord God forgiving that individual for HAVING BEEN BORN IN SIN (disbelief) AGAINST God.
Forgiveness IS GIVEN, when that individual believes and Confesses their True Heartful Belief.
Receiving of Gods Forgiveness IS Precisely what is called; SALVATION.
That man has RECEIVED the Forgiveness for the soul in his body HaVing NOT Believed....Now Believes....Now he receives SALVATION of that soul in his body, that for-ever that soul, SHALL be “WITH” God....That soul is called;
SAV-ED...to what? sav-ed WITH Gods Life IN IT ...to be with God forever..
SAV-ED ...from what? Sav-ED from God removing His Life and Destroying that soul.

There are Determinations MADE for souls....during a mans (body) life span.
There is Judgement and Manifestation MADE for souls....in the future.
(After Tribulation and Jesus’ millennial reign....then the official Judgement and Sentence) of ALL Living souls....
* Still IN living body’s...
* and Livings souls that have departed out of DEAD BODY’S...

* You appear to not have studied the difference between a body and soul, to know they are not the same thing.
* Once a body is born, severed from its mother’s blood life....it is an individual man, with Gods Life (soul).

* a born body’s life is it’s own blood.
* a man can kill it’s own body (life blood), or kill another.
* a man can NOT kill a soul. It is Gods. The life in the soul is Gods.
* Gods life can not die. Men can not kill Gods life.

Receiving SALVATION, does not SAVE the Body.
Receiving SALVATION, does not QUICKEN (re-birth the mans spirit).
Receiving SALVATION, SAVES the soul from separation from God.

There has NOT YET BEEN end of days (of mortal men), JUDGEMENT and SENTENCING.
All souls EVER having been given a natural born man, is STILL a Living soul, with Gods Breath IN it.....whether the man (body) is mortally ALIVE or mortally DEAD.

Living souls DEPART OUT OF DEAD Bodies.

Saved souls go to heaven...to wait Judgement and sentencing.
Unsaved souls to to hell....to wait Judgement and Sentencing.
Dead body’s are buried, rot, return to dust of the earth.

Like I said, you said in post #21, "The soul was MADE by God, and has Gods Life in it." Then you said, "When a BODY dies.....Gods LIVING SOUL, with GODS LIFE....departs the DEAD BODY."Here the way you have worded it you're saying that a living soul leaves the dead body. This isn't correct.

It is precisely Correct.

The scriptures teach that at death the breath(spirit) of life leaves the body, not a soul or living soul.

Breath....is precise....Gods Breath.
Spirit......is precise....Gods Spirit.

God IS SPIRIT...doesn’t matter IF scripture is speaking of Gods MIND, Gods HAND, Gods Breath, or Gods Spirit...

However there is a difference between GODS, mind, hand, breath, spirit..

ALL born alive men RECEVE Gods breath IN a SOUL, (VESSEL) IN their body.
ONLY SOME born alive men RECEIVE Gods Spirit, Gods seed, IN their body....IN a new HEART, (VESSEL) IN their body.

Men who have received Gods Spirit, Gods SEED, have their own born again spirit.

* When a body dies...it RETURNS to dust.
* The soul with Gods life (departs the dead body)...goes to heaven or hell.
* The born again spirit of man (departs the dead body)...goes to heaven.
* The Spirit of God (departs the dead body)...RETURNS to heaven.

So because of the way you're wording what you say, you are saying a living soul or living person is leaving the dead human body.
I'm going to continue telling people what scripture teaches.

I speak what Scripture teaches....and know the wisdom of Gods Word and the understanding of God Word, comes from God....not carnal minds.

At 1 Thessalonians 5:23 you have taken this scripture out of context to try to prove something you believe in,

No. I used that scripture Specifically AND HIGH-Lighted the Specifics;
to show you....Spirit AND Body and Soul are three separated things....

Do you say My stomach AND My head AND My elbow hurts....and think an other will understand you MEAN....My head AND My head AND My head hurts?

Don’t you understand AND is a conjunction speaking about separate things?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...God formed man. The form of a man is a body.
The man, body, was formed from dust of the earth.

The body was not form-ed WITH a soul IN it; or with Gods Breath IN it.
The soul with Gods Breath is blown into the form-ed body.

The man’s body, functions.
The man controls the thoughts, idea, works of the Body.
The man WITH (God’s owned soul and Gods Breath) is effected, positively or negatively, by what the man decides he body, will or will not believe and do.

The man (form-ed) body and the soul ARE CALLED by the NAME given to the form-ed body, Typically decided by the Parents.

Every works of that man is (record kept), by God.
Every EFFECT on the soul, of that mans works is (record kept), by God.

Clearly every man is taught, HIS BODY was born IN SIN.
* Because every mans BODY is pro-created from a mans seed.
* Every mans seed IS CORRUPT.
* Born in sin, AND having received a soul from God IN the Body,
Means the soul becomes CORRUPT, being IN a CORRUPT Body.

UH...God Offered every man a WAY, to be forgiven for having been born in sin.
First to know, what it means BORN IN SIN...
UH...Against God. Means: Doesn’t Believe IN God. Newborns have no idea what A GOD IS, let alone, BELIEVE IN GOD.
UH...Parents are charged with TEACHING their offspring WITH teaching their child ABOUT God.
UH...Parents Who FAIL to do so....the Child grows, becomes and adult, and becomes responsible for Learning About God...(or not as he freely chooses.)

As ANYONE who hears about God...(little children, adults, whomever), they begin to receive measures of FAITH from God.
Keep Hearing, Faith Increases.

People who continues Hearing, continues Faith increases.....SHOULD BE HEARING ... (taught)... of Gods Gift, HOW TO to receive FORGIVENESS of their soul....and the WAY (according to God)....HOW.....and WHY...
The WHY was just told to you.....They were BORN AGAINST GOD!

The FOrGIVeNeSS of one’s SOUL (by the Lord God), is precisely the Lord God forgiving that individual for HAVING BEEN BORN IN SIN (disbelief) AGAINST God.
Forgiveness IS GIVEN, when that individual believes and Confesses their True Heartful Belief.
Receiving of Gods Forgiveness IS Precisely what is called; SALVATION.
That man has RECEIVED the Forgiveness for the soul in his body HaVing NOT Believed....Now Believes....Now he receives SALVATION of that soul in his body, that for-ever that soul, SHALL be “WITH” God....That soul is called;
SAV-ED...to what? sav-ed WITH Gods Life IN IT ...to be with God forever..
SAV-ED ...from what? Sav-ED from God removing His Life and Destroying that soul.

There are Determinations MADE for souls....during a mans (body) life span.
There is Judgement and Manifestation MADE for souls....in the future.
(After Tribulation and Jesus’ millennial reign....then the official Judgement and Sentence) of ALL Living souls....
* Still IN living body’s...
* and Livings souls that have departed out of DEAD BODY’S...

* You appear to not have studied the difference between a body and soul, to know they are not the same thing.
* Once a body is born, severed from its mother’s blood life....it is an individual man, with Gods Life (soul).

* a born body’s life is it’s own blood.
* a man can kill it’s own body (life blood), or kill another.
* a man can NOT kill a soul. It is Gods. The life in the soul is Gods.
* Gods life can not die. Men can not kill Gods life.

Receiving SALVATION, does not SAVE the Body.
Receiving SALVATION, does not QUICKEN (re-birth the mans spirit).
Receiving SALVATION, SAVES the soul from separation from God.

There has NOT YET BEEN end of days (of mortal men), JUDGEMENT and SENTENCING.
All souls EVER having been given a natural born man, is STILL a Living soul, with Gods Breath IN it.....whether the man (body) is mortally ALIVE or mortally DEAD.

Living souls DEPART OUT OF DEAD Bodies.

Saved souls go to heaven...to wait Judgement and sentencing.
Unsaved souls to to hell....to wait Judgement and Sentencing.
Dead body’s are buried, rot, return to dust of the earth.

It is precisely Correct.

Breath....is precise....Gods Breath.
Spirit......is precise....Gods Spirit.

God IS SPIRIT...doesn’t matter IF scripture is speaking of Gods MIND, Gods HAND, Gods Breath, or Gods Spirit...

However there is a difference between GODS, mind, hand, breath, spirit..

ALL born alive men RECEVE Gods breath IN a SOUL, (VESSEL) IN their body.
ONLY SOME born alive men RECEIVE Gods Spirit, Gods seed, IN their body....IN a new HEART, (VESSEL) IN their body.

Men who have received Gods Spirit, Gods SEED, have their own born again spirit.

* When a body dies...it RETURNS to dust.
* The soul with Gods life (departs the dead body)...goes to heaven or hell.
* The born again spirit of man (departs the dead body)...goes to heaven.
* The Spirit of God (departs the dead body)...RETURNS to heaven.

I speak what Scripture teaches....and know the wisdom of Gods Word and the understanding of God Word, comes from God....not carnal minds.

No. I used that scripture Specifically AND HIGH-Lighted the Specifics;
to show you....Spirit AND Body and Soul are three separated things....

Do you say My stomach AND My head AND My elbow hurts....and think an other will understand you MEAN....My head AND My head AND My head hurts?

Don’t you understand AND is a conjunction speaking about separate things?
No, I disagree that you're in agreement with scripture. The scripture at Genesis 2:7 clearly says, that God took dust from the ground and formed it into a flesh and blood human body, then God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body and that flesh and blood human body BECAME a living soul. This scripture is teaching that its the flesh and blood human body that becomes a living soul, It's not saying that the flesh and blood human body was given a living soul. So when you made the statement at post #32, "the soul with Gods life(departs the dead body)" it is you who are incorrect and not agreeing with scripture. The breath(spirit) of life isn't a living soul, and it's this breath(spirit) of life that departs the dead body. So as long as you keep saying its the soul with Gods life(departs the body) instead of saying it's the breath(spirit) of life that departs the body, you are incorrect. The fact that Genesis 2:7 says that the flesh and blood human body BECAME a living soul, is proof from the scriptures that the flesh and blood human body doesn't have a living soul in it, but that the flesh and blood human body is a living soul.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I disagree that you're in agreement with scripture. The scripture at Genesis 2:7 clearly says, that God took dust from the ground and formed it into a flesh and blood human body, then God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body and that flesh and blood human body BECAME a living soul. This scripture is teaching that its the flesh and blood human body that becomes a living soul, It's not saying that the flesh and blood human body was given a living soul. So when you made the statement at post #32, "the soul with Gods life(departs the dead body)" it is you who are incorrect and not agreeing with scripture. The breath(spirit) of life isn't a living soul, and it's this breath(spirit) of life that departs the dead body. So as long as you keep saying its the soul with Gods life(departs the body) instead of saying it's the breath(spirit) of life that departs the body, you are incorrect. The fact that Genesis 2:7 says that the flesh and blood human body BECAME a living soul, is proof from the scriptures that the flesh and blood human body doesn't have a living soul in it, but that the flesh and blood human body is a living soul.

Perhaps you would read the following and answer a few questions?

1 Kings 17:
[16] And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.
[17] And it came to pass after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him.
[18] And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?
[19] And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed.
[20] And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?
[21] And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.
[22] And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.
[23] And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth.

Did the woman give Elijah her dead sons Body?
Did Elijah pray to God to let the SOUL of the child come Back INTO the body of the dead boy?
Did the LORD send the soul Back INTO the body of the dead boy?
Did the Life of that boys body begin Living Again?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you would read the following and answer a few questions?

1 Kings 17:
[16] And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.
[17] And it came to pass after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him.
[18] And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?
[19] And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed.
[20] And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?
[21] And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.
[22] And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.
[23] And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth.

Did the woman give Elijah her dead sons Body?
Did Elijah pray to God to let the SOUL of the child come Back INTO the body of the dead boy?
Did the LORD send the soul Back INTO the body of the dead boy?
Did the Life of that boys body begin Living Again?
The Hebrew word nephesh and the Greek word psykhe, which are translated soul, when I examine how this Hebrew word and Greek word are used in the scriptures it's evident these words basically refer to (1)human beings(people) (2) animals or (3)the life that a human being (person) or an animal has.

So at 1 kings 17:22, the word “soul” means “life.” Which is why the New American Standard Bible reads at 1 Kings 17:22: “The life of the child returned to him and he revived.” Yes, it was life, not some shadowy form or living soul or living person, that returned to the boys human body.This is in harmony with what Elijah said to the boy’s mother: “See, your son is alive.”(1 Kings 17:23)
So if you are trying to state that this scripture is stating that a living soul returned to the human body, that's incorrect. You keep trying to teach that God GAVE the flesh and blood human body a living soul but the scriptures don't teach that. The scriptures teach that when God blew the breath(spirit) of life into the flesh and blood human body, the flesh and blood human body BECAME a living soul, it doesn't say that God GAVE the flesh and blood human body a living soul. So no living soul leaves the human body at death. Its the breath(spirit) of life that leaves the body, not a living soul.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I disagree that you're in agreement with scripture. The scripture at Genesis 2:7 clearly says, that God took dust from the ground and formed it into a flesh and blood human body,

No it does not say that...(it says nothing about flesh, blood, human or body)
It says God Form-ed man.
You should have learned the ‘suffix” “ed’ means the form was complete.
You should have learned the form of a man is the shape.
You should have learned the shape is called a BODY.
You should have learned God was speaking expressly about a form-ed thing of dust God Called MAN.

Gen 2:
[7a] [7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,

and

You should have learned the “conjunction” “and” means something AFTER the mans (Body, shape was formed), God did something “additional”.

breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

You should have learned GOD....CREATED...and God MAKES something “additional” about His CREATED man.

Gen 2:
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God .....created and made.

God Breathed HIS breath of Life......INTO.....that complet-ED, form-ED man.
Man...became a BODY...once God ... Form-ED that body from dust.
Man...became a LIVING SOUL...once God...Blew His Breath of LIFE into that Man’s body.

The man.......IS a body...Gods CREATION
The man ......IS a living soul...Gods MAKING

The man ......HAS a body...
The man.......HAS a living soul...
The man.......Has Has organs, Has a Brain, Has Blood, Has A Heart, Has fingers, Has hands, Has Legs, Has bones, Has tissue...

* Has flesh, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, ears......and HAS A SOUL.

A BODY (man, is and has), is Sentenced to DEATH. The BODY SHALL DIE.
A SOUL (man, is and has), is NOT Sentenced to DEATH, it CAN LIVE FOREVER

A CREATED body came from Dust of the Earth...
A MADE soul came from Gods BREATH.

Isa 43:
[7] Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isa 57:

A soul does not come out of the earth.
Life in the soul does not come out of the earth.

A born again SPIRIT OF MAN, does not come out of the Earth.
A born again SPIRIT OF MAN...is not the body, is not the soul, Does not come out of the earth, nor out of Gods Breath.

A born again SPIRIT of Man, is out of Gods Seed, which God puts in a mans, new Heart, that God has circumcised.

When the mans BODY is FORMING....that is Gods CREATION.
When the mans BODY is Born...and given a soul WITH Gods breath....INTO the formed body.....that is Gods MAKING that body ALIVE.

IN the womb....
The eyes do not see...
The ears do not hear...
The mouth does not speak...
The tongue does not taste...
The flesh does not feels touch...

Gods SOUL, with Gods breath, blown INTO a born body...IS WHEN that body’s
Eyes, ears, mouth, tongue, flesh....begin, seeing, hearing, uttering sound, tasting, feeling touch......
That is the body’s senses....the HIGHLIGHT of a mans ability TO COMMUNICATE. ...and those senses continue IN a Living soul, that departs OUT OF A DEAD BODY.

Living souls, departed out of a dead body....be they saved and in heaven...or unsaved and in hell............they COMMUNICATE, they feel touch, hear, speak, see, taste....................

IF THAT NOT BE SO....
How was the man COMMUNICATING IN HELL....after HIS BODY was dead and buried?

(Luke 16: 17-31)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if you are trying to state that this scripture is stating that a living soul returned to the human body, that's incorrect.

Actually I was QUOTING SCRIPTURE, and AGREEING WITH SCRIPTURE.

1 Kings 17:

This child is the BODY....
The soul was IN the BODY...
The soul Left the child’s BODY....
The soul RETURNED “AGAIN TO” the child’s BODY...
The BODY came back to Living AGAIN.

You seem to have difficulty understanding....words...
FormED....INTO....CREATED....AND....MADE...AGAIN...DEPARTED...etc.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So at 1 kings 17:22, the word “soul” means “life.”

The word “soul” means “soul”.
Life of the “soul” is Gods Breath....Gods Life....no Gods Life DOES NOT DIE!
Life of the “body” is Blood.
A person is a man with both a living body and living soul in the body.
ALL body’s SHALL DIE, God requires it.

A man without a living soul in his body, is called a Mortally DEAD MAN.
His dead body is NOT called a PERSON.
His dead body is CALLED, the deceased, a cadaver, a loved one, a stiff, a dad, a mother, a brother, a sister, a relative, called by their name....not called a person.

RIP...rest in peace, is speaking of the Departed Living soul....that it be WITH God IN Heaven and IN Peace.....rather than IN Hell, IN chaos, and Duress.
It is not a talking about a dead body, that knows or feels nothing.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I was QUOTING SCRIPTURE, and AGREEING WITH SCRIPTURE.

1 Kings 17:

This child is the BODY....
The soul was IN the BODY...
The soul Left the child’s BODY....
The soul RETURNED “AGAIN TO” the child’s BODY...
The BODY came back to Living AGAIN.

You seem to have difficulty understanding....words...
FormED....INTO....CREATED....AND....MADE...AGAIN...DEPARTED...etc.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who gets the worst punishment in the lake of fire? Could it be Isaiah 53:4-6 “having borne the iniquity of us all.” Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. [5] But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. [6] All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
It feels blasphemous to suggest Jesus Christ got the worst punishment so let me explain my questions and why I suggested it is Him who received the worst punishment of all. That Christ took more than satan. It being His Victory over Burning. I was talking to a friend yesterday and we were considering how it wasn’t just the physical beatings, or mocking but how “the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all”

Here are my questions: first( how does it serve us to point out who will get the worse suffering (debated will it be for all eternity, or come to an end?) regardless of your beliefs again; what does it give unto us to pinpoint who will be the most damned?

Second) what of the verse about teachers or leaders receiving the most stripes?

Third) Did Jesus Christ go into the fire? What of OT with the men in the furnace who walk free in the fire yet not consumed by the fire? That has to mean they are in it? What of the “burning” bush on fire but “not consumed”?

Forth) why do we say God poured all His wrath out on Him. Is there more wrath poured out on satan than (ours) poured out on Christ? the sins of us all “satisfied” upon Him?

Five) what of in the Revelation where the description of Him is that His feet are on fire as if burned in a furnace?

Six) what is the Lake of Fire prepared of God to destroy everything false? What about the whale prepared to swallow Jonah up? If the lake of fire is torment and grief and anguish with God not there but only “burning” then is the Lake of fire “flesh” where comes “hatred” “torment” and “destruction” to those who walk in the flesh? so who went there and walked in the midst of the flames but overcome?

Seven) is it blasphemy to consider “My God, my God why have You forsaken Me?” Received the worse suffering, punishment of the iniquity of us all laid on Him.

Eight) why do we sing songs about walking in the fire?

Who are the most miserable in the fire?
1 Corinthians 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
Nine) why of all men most miserable? Among those without hope why the most miserable among them?

Last edited: