• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This part I understand, as you have presented it.

What I am trying to understand then is does God cause it to happen to everyone?

If not, then based on what does he select those to be born again?

God does not select anyone.

He Accepts your FAITH to then give you "the gift of Salvation".

The Cross of Christ, is always right there., for the last 2000 yrs.

Its always inviting EVERYONE to come and "BELIEVE".

"yeah, but Calvin said".

A.) Ignore Calvin and read and study PAUL's epistles.

Start here.

Hebrews 13:9
Romans 3:21-28

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SMH... it must be my age... I truly am thoroughly confused.

Having started at page 1 here....:IDK:

Please allow me to ask this as simply as I can.

Let's say a person , communion partaker, and unwavering believer that Christ was born of a virgin, was crucified, and was resurrected, shedding His precious blood for those who will believe in Him.

That Christ was, as we are told in 1 John 2:2
and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.

That Christ became "our"... the faithful... blood sacrifice replacing that of animal blood which was needed for the Jews for their temporary forgiveness of sins... and He made it permanent for us.

And fully believing and accepting this brief outline, we call ourselves born again... others may say saved.

If I am wrong... please correct me.

continuing....

So Jesus dies, shedding His blood for our sins, and we have our sins wiped away. To never be remembered or thought of again by our heavenly Father or our savior.?

Here is my problem.

Lets say that throughout a life as one is learning and growing their faith and learning and trying to draw closer to God....one has periods or stretches of time where one might.... geez I dont know how to phrase this....
let's say let their guard down and succumb to things for a season... if you will... before grabbing the bull by the horns and stopping..... yet again.

Is this remembered sin or is it forgotten?

And if it is remembered then is there still salvation? I think not but hope I am wrong

If we willingly sin as in Hebrews 10:26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

No more sacrifice for our sins... means salvation lost, does it not?

All due to the uncontrollable flesh forcing unwanted thoughts.

Billy Graham answered this question this way. . But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One” (1 John 2:1). Also, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9).

Yet...
Hebrews 6:4-6 says,

“4 For it is impossible, in the case of those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, and have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, to restore them again to repentance, since they are crucifying once again the Son of God to their own harm and holding him up to contempt.”

There have been many a discussion on things like this and still there is no consensus.

I shall remain confused....

Thanks for hearing me out.:tiphat:
I think James helps us here

1. For if we keep the whole law. yet STUMBLE in one point, we are guilty of all

so in the grand scheme of things. If i trip up and break one command, I am guilty and worthy of condemnation. I am accursed by the law. I will receive a death penalty for that one sin.

we must ask ourselves. who then is more worthy, the born again child who lives life but is not perfect. or the born again child who trips up for awhile and becomes a prodigal son for a few years?

In Gods eye, they are both guilty as hell and worthy of Condemnation. Apart from Grace they would both be condemned and headed to outer darkness for all eternity.

2. What sin did Christ paid for? Did he just pay for the sins up to when one comes to faith? Well if that is all he died for. then the first sin we commit. we are again judged as sinners, and have no means of redemption. Because Christ is not going to come again to pay for the sins which we commit after.

3. The prodigal son. He left for an unknown time. when he returned, He though his father would reject him.. yet his father still called him son. Because his fathers love is greater than all.. Now that is a human father, think how a heavenly father would act.

4. Foreknowledge and Gods omniscience. - one must remember, God is outside of time, 1000 years from now is just as present for God as today is.. thats why he can foretell events in prophecy.. David said he knew him before he was in his mothers womb. in reality, God knew this person you speak of would fall that way before he even saved him.. He did nto suprise God by falling into sin and God says he has to take his gift back, he made a mistake.

anyway, hope this helps

Reactions: Ritajanice

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the crowds cry out in a deafening voice, "Me Lord, Me Lord," in unison to this question believing that they will be recognised for their "honesty."

But who will God recognise at the time of determining the righteous of each individual.
well if he determins it by our own righteousness.

non will be found righteous

but if he determines it by those who were imputed his sons righteousness. He will only see the righteousness of his son.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is so easy for any to say" I believe " but when it comes to counting the cost we find few can truly stand.

Lip service isn't worth the waste of breath. Heart service comes forth in love by words and actions .......so they may know ( see) that ye are my disciples.Jn 13:35

The " not forsaking" of all will be the pitfall of many during the tribulation. For we must hate our whole of family to follow and hold to Christ !
Luke 14: 26

Books, plural will be opened at judgement against those whom claim to be" born again". I truly believe one book is God's word, for John 12: 48-50 states his words will judge us.

Philippians 3:14
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
This is being made perfect in Christ, the pressing.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is so easy for any to say" I believe " but when it comes to counting the cost we find few can truly stand.

Lip service isn't worth the waste of breath. Heart service comes forth in love by words and actions .......so they may know ( see) that ye are my disciples.Jn 13:35

The " not forsaking" of all will be the pitfall of many during the tribulation. For we must hate our whole of family to follow and hold to Christ !
Luke 14: 26

Books, plural will be opened at judgement against those whom claim to be" born again". I truly believe one book is God's word, for John 12: 48-50 states his words will judge us.

Philippians 3:14
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
This is being made perfect in Christ, the pressing.
the problem is, when a person comes to repentance (as the tax collector) they not only do not understand all that God will ask of them, they do not even know what it means, because they can not yet grasp who God is and what it takes to "take up your cross"

so I think it will be many will say in that day "did we not do all these great works in your name", and Jesus will say depart from me for I never knew you

Salvation is not based on how good we are. Because if we search to see how good is good enough. well all have sinned and fall short of that level of righteousness.. hence no one can ever be good enough

that's why salvation is by Grace.

now. do we as believers need to run the race? Like paul. I do not want to stand in front of God and be told all the things he wanted me to do but I failed. or see my reward burn as wood hay and straw.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The " not forsaking" of all will be the pitfall of many during the tribulation.

The body of Christ wont be there.

If you are there, then remember to "endure to the end" of the Grt Trib, so that you can be counted worthy to be saved.
Good luck with that. Enjoy that martyrdom.
Also , the reason You dont have to do that now, is because in the "time of the Gentiles' God has counted JESUS worthy, on our behalf.

Welcome to the Gospel of the GRACE of God.
Its the Cross of Christ.
Its the Blood Atonement.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body of Christ wont be there.

If you are there, then remember to "endure to the end" of the Grt Trib, so that you can be counted worthy to be saved.
Good luck with that. Enjoy that martyrdom.
Also , the reason You dont have to do that now, is because in the "time of the Gentiles' God has counted JESUS worthy, on our behalf.

Welcome to the Gospel of the GRACE of God.
Its the Cross of Christ.
Its the Blood Atonement.
You may hold to many beliefs that cannot be verified nor harmonized within the scriptures, that's on you.
I will answer for what has been revealed to myself in the word, not another's revelation.

You can be blaise, flip and dismissive of, but may we pray for death before we have to see what shall come to pass.

It is NOT a matter of who is right or wrong but what thus saith the word of God!!!!!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being born again, is to be recreated exactly as 1st Adam was, regarding relationship with God.
See..
""God is A Spirit", and we are a SPIRIT inside a BODY.... The BODY is not the real us. The body is the container of the SPIRIT that is the REAL us, that God sees.
So, when we are "born again"< we become re-joined to God, = Spiritually....... This is "spiritual union" regained, that Adam lost.

See that?

"Born again" = SPIRITUALLY, ... is to become 'in Christ', as "one with God", who is ""A Spirit"

This is why the NT tells us that we are "seated in Heavenly Places, in Christ"..... right now..
This is why the NT tells us that "as Jesus IS.... so are the born again.... in this world".

See that?

If you can come to that revelation, then you have "worked our your Salvation" as to do that, is to understand what it means to have become ..."The Righteousness of GOD..... in Christ".
@Behold

I am asking this here because to me it is necessary to understand, and want your teachings on the following.

As I understand us to be. We are a spirit. (are ,not have) ... We live in a body. And we have a soul.

(Triune man :) I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:23).

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow (body), and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).

the spirit of man, being the sphere of God-consciousness, is the inner or private office of man where the work of regeneration takes place. Dr. James R. Graham says that the main theatre of the Holy Spirit’s activity in man, and the part of man’s nature with which He has peculiar affinity, is the spirit of man.

As you @Behold say....
It is us, our spirit that gets born again and then when the body dies... it goes back to dust or whatever....

As our Spirit goes back to God... Ecclesiastes 12:7

The Soul​

Man not only has a living soul but he is a living soul. The Bible says: “And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul” (Genesis 2:7). We must be careful not to confound that which is truly spiritual and that which is merely soulish or psychical. We have seen that the spirit of man is the sphere of activity where the Holy Spirit operates in regeneration. Just so is the soul the sphere of activity where Satan operates making his appeal to the affections and emotions of man.

Satan knows full well that he dominates the psychical or the soulish man. Therefore he does not care if a man goes to a church where the Spirit of God is not in evidence. He knows that his victim is a creature of emotions, and it matters not if the emotions are stirred to sentimentalism or even to tears, just so long as man’s spirit does not come in contact with God’s Holy Spirit. Personally, I believe that Satan would rather have man go to a modernistic church where there is false worship than he would have him go to a house of prostitution. The soul is the seat of the passions, the feelings, and the desires of man; and Satan is satisfied if he can master these. F. W. Grant has said that the soul is the seat of the affections, right or wrong, of love, hate, lusts, and even the appetites of the body.
The soul of man, that is, his affections and desires, are never directed Godward until after the spirit has become regenerated. Man can never love God nor the things of God until he is born from above. He may have a troubled conscience or be so stirred emotionally that he may weep bitterly, and still remain dead in trespasses and in sins. We do not feel that we are guilty of judging men when we state that some who have answered an altar call and shed tears never were born again. Man’s desires and affections are turned toward God when he realizes his sinful condition and God’s grace in salvation. When the Spirit of God illuminates the spirit of a man with divine light and life, that man begins to yield his affections and faculties to God.

If the Gates to the ‘Soul’ are ‘Imagination,’ ‘Conscience,’ ‘Memory,’ ‘Reason’ and the ‘Affections.’

Where does the soul fit in all this when we die?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Where does the soul fit in all this when we die?

Thank you for your interesting Question...

God is a Spiritual Being, who is manifested in 3 distinct manifestions.

Father-Creator
Pre-Incarnate Word-Son-INcarnate 2nd Adam
Holy Spirit

WE, humans, are "made in God's image/likeness" so, as God is 3<>1, we are also :

Body
Soul
Spirit

Here is how that works out...

1.)
Genesis said that man "1st Adam" .... ""was made in OUR image"
I teach the "our" as "God the Father, Jesus THE Christ = (the Pre-incarnate Word), and The Holy Spirit.

= "3".

2.) Man is also, by "image", created as 3.

1. Body
2. Soul
3. Spirit

You live in a body
You have a soul
You are a Spirit

So, you are the Spirit. You live in a mortal body, and you have a mind (Soul) that is all living as "one".

Are you thinking? = Then your "soul realm" your Soul, is functioning.

3.)
The Soul realm, is not the Spirit or the body.

The Soul realm is :

1. MInd
2. Will
3. Emotions.

4.)
When you are born again, you are born again = Spiritually.
This is the REAL YOU, as "the new creation in Christ"...."one with God" "Son/Daughter" of God.
This REAL YOU is going to get a NEW Eternal Celestial Body that is Created to contain the Born again Spirit.

Your. current body is not born again and your mind is not born again.
This is why the NT tells you that you are to RENEW your mind, or = "by the Transforming of your mind".
Your Spirit IS born again, and this means that you have become a part of God's Holy Spirit. "Temple of THE Holy Spirit".
= "If a person has not the Holy Spirit, then they are none of God's."
See that? ...
To be born again, is to be born again INTO the Spirit of God, by The Holy Spirit of God.
This is the "new Birth" and the result is to have become a "new Creation... In Christ'.... = Spiritually.
You end up with Christ in you, and you "in Christ"..... "one with God".

5.)
Christ Himself is our Righteousness. He is our Eternal Life...And our born again Spirit is now joined into and with His, and that is why we have become "IN Christ", and "Christ in you, the hope of Glory". as a "new Creation".
Its by becoming born again "In Christ" = Spiritually..... that we become the same as Christ, literally, = as a Son/Daughter of God.
See that?
This is why the NT says ....regarding all the born again..

A.) = "As Christ IS.....so are the born again, in this world".

This is what it means to literally be "made righteous", and become "the righteousness of God, IN Christ".
See it?

Now the way this is usually taught ....is that when Adam died, = he died Spiritually.
But that isn't really accurate.... as the "death" was not the death of Adam's Spirit.....but it was the separation of Adam's Spirit, from God's Spirit.
See, our spirit never dies, it just ends up in eternity as born again, or not.
Our Spirit ends up, as "One with God " "in Christ",.... or.... eternally separated from God after death,= "2nd death) exactly as you find the Spiritual separation that currently exists between all unbelievers, and God's Spirit.. until they are born again.
If they are never, and they die, then that is the 1st death, become eternal spiritual separation from God, as the 2nd death.
This 1st death, was the same that happened to Adam.
The 2nd Adam, who is JESUS, came to restore our spirit as "born again" into God's Spirit. This is to become a "new Creation, in Christ". = Born ....again.
This is "spiritual death" become "Born again" as "translated from darkness TO LIGHT">... And this LIGHT is GOD, and Jesus is the "Light of the World' and the born again are ""Children of the Light".
This LIGHT is the KOG, and we who are born again, are now there..... "seated in heavenly places, IN CHRIST".
If a person is never born again, then they continue to exist in "spiritual separation" from God, into Eternity, and that is the 2nd Death.
Its simply the continuation of spiritual separation from God, after they died.
God has a place for these to go, and that is Hell, then Lake of Fire.
There are no born again in Hell.
There are no Christ rejectors, never born again, found in Heaven.... and you can't be born again in Hell.

Thats a lot of revelation, sort of condensed, but, its the Truth.

This is why Jesus tells us....."You MUST be born again", as if you are not, then you have not been restored to God, who is..
="A Spirit". (The Holy Spirit.)
AND.....You are not restored to spiritual union with God by water baptism.

Salvation, is simply to be restored SPIRITUALLY to God. by being Born again...."spiritually".
This is to "pass from death TO LIFE".. from "dead spirit" to "born again" Spiritually.
See that?
Its simply to be returned to spiritual union with God, as Adam had it, before he sinned and lost it.

This is : SALVATiON.

The Cross of Christ, is the BLOOD Sacrifice that deals with all our sin, FIRST.... so that God can THEN birth us by His Holy Spirit into His Holy Spirit....Into HIMSELF, as BORN....again..... = "A New Creation... IN...Christ".

Last edited:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
quote in part from above....

4.)
When you are born again, you are born again = Spiritually.
This is the REAL YOU, as "the new creation in Christ"...."one with God" "Son/Daughter" of God.
This REAL YOU is going to get a NEW Eternal Celestial Body that is Created to contain the Born again Spirit.

Your. current body is not born again and your mind is not born again.
This is why the NT tells you that you are to RENEW your mind, or = "by the Transforming of your mind".
Your Spirit IS born again, and this means that you have become a part of God's Holy Spirit. "Temple of THE Holy Spirit".
= "If a person has not the Holy Spirit, then they are none of God's."
See that? ...
To be born again, is to be born again INTO the Spirit of God, by The Holy Spirit of God.
This is the "new Birth" and the result is to have become a "new Creation... In Christ'.... = Spiritually.
You end up with Christ in you, and you "in Christ"..... "one with God".

5.)
Christ Himself is our Righteousness. He is our Eternal Life...And our born again Spirit is now joined into and with His, and that is why we have become "IN Christ", and "Christ in you, the hope of Glory". as a "new Creation".
Its by becoming born again "In Christ" = Spiritually..... that we become the same as Christ, literally, = as a Son/Daughter of God.
See that?
This is why the NT says ....regarding all the born again..

A.) = "As Christ IS.....so are the born again, in this world".

This is what it means to literally be "made righteous", and become "the righteousness of God, IN Christ".
See it?

Now the way this is usually taught ....is that when Adam died, = he died Spiritually.
But that isn't really accurate.... as the "death" was not the death of Adam's Spirit.....but it was the separation of Adam's Spirit, from God's Spirit.
See, our spirit never dies, it just ends up in eternity as born again, or not.
Our Spirit ends up, as "One with God " "in Christ",.... or.... eternally separated from God after death,= "2nd death) exactly as you find the Spiritual separation that currently exists between all unbelievers, and God's Spirit.. until they are born again.
If they are never, and they die, then that is the 1st death, become eternal spiritual separation from God, as the 2nd death.
This 1st death, was the same that happened to Adam.
The 2nd Adam, who is JESUS, came to restore our spirit as "born again" into God's Spirit. This is to become a "new Creation, in Christ". = Born ....again.
This is "spiritual death" become "Born again" as "translated from darkness TO LIGHT">... And this LIGHT is GOD, and Jesus is the "Light of the World' and the born again are ""Children of the Light".
This LIGHT is the KOG, and we who are born again, are now there..... "seated in heavenly places, IN CHRIST".
If a person is never born again, then they continue to exist in "spiritual separation" from God, into Eternity, and that is the 2nd Death.
Its simply the continuation of spiritual separation from God, after they died.
God has a place for these to go, and that is Hell, then Lake of Fire.
There are no born again in Hell.
There are no Christ rejectors, never born again, found in Heaven.... and you can't be born again in Hell.

Thats a lot of revelation, sort of condensed, but, its the Truth.

This is why Jesus tells us....."You MUST be born again", as if you are not, then you have not been restored to God, who is..
="A Spirit". (The Holy Spirit.)
AND.....You are not restored to spiritual union with God by water baptism.

Salvation, is simply to be restored SPIRITUALLY to God. by being Born again...."spiritually".
This is to "pass from death TO LIFE".. from "dead spirit" to "born again" Spiritually.
See that?
Its simply to be returned to spiritual union with God, as Adam had it, before he sinned and lost it.

The Cross of Christ, is the BLOOD Sacrifice that deals with all our sin, FIRST.... so that God can THEN birth us by His Holy Spirit into His Holy Spirit....Into HIMSELF, as BORN....again..... = "A New Creation... IN...Christ".

Thank you my teacher, mentor, and friend...

Thank you for clarifying that, but am only again reminded that for this stubborn mind of mine I just cannot get past the idea that the soul can be our downfall... no matter what... if we do not keep our selfs in check.

In very simple layman's terms...
I am understanding this to mean that one cannot be born again... with our spirit uniting with God's with out first having faith/belief/trust in the blood of Jesus sacrifice.?

See that?

This is understood... but you have said , elsewhere, in this thread, that once born again you are always born again... and that your sins are remembered no more.

Yet you also have said that does not mean OSAS.

I understand what our souls do for us.... but do not see how the soul can't , or won't cause an eternal destination problem in the end?

I am reminded in Hebrews 10: 19-39

A New and Living Way

19 Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus,

20 by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh,

21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God,

22 let us draw near with a [h]sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful;

24 and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds,

25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

Christ or Judgment​

26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

27 but a terrifying expectation of judgment and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries.

28 Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

29 How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”

31 It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But remember the former days, [i]when, after being enlightened, you endured a great conflict of sufferings,

33 partly by being made a public spectacle through reproaches and tribulations, and partly by becoming sharers with those who were so treated.

34 For you showed sympathy to the prisoners and accepted joyfully the seizure of your property, knowing that you have for yourselves a better possession and a lasting one.

35 Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.

36 For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive [j]what was promised.

37 For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay.

38 But My righteous one shall live by faith;
And if he shrinks back, My soul has no pleasure in him.

39 But [k]we are not of those who shrink back to destruction, but of those who have faith to the [l]preserving of the soul.

Please help me to understand.....

God bless,

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In very simple layman's terms...
I am understanding this to mean that one cannot be born again... with our spirit uniting with God's with out first having faith/belief/trust in the blood of Jesus sacrifice.?

Salvation is simply God dealing with our sin forever , so that it can never again come between us and God, as it did with Adam.

Jesus is the 2nd Adam who died on the Cross so that this spiritual separation could be resolved for eternity.

Its the CROSS of Christ that has taken care of all sin., because """"Jesus is the One time ETERNAL Sacrifice for sin"

See that "eternal sacrifice', ????? = that means Its for all sin, for all time.

2nd Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

In the OT< you had no Cross of Christ. So, they used temporary sacrifices... like bulls and other animals.. And this didn't remove the sin, it just covered it for a time.

Jesus's Blood is God's Blood, as Jesus is God in the Flesh.. So, HIS BLOOD is an ETERNAL Sacrifice for our sin, that, once applied becomes Eternal forgiveness that is not based on how we behave later. ITs only based the Cross of Christ, once and for ALL.

I understand what our souls do for us.... but do not see how the soul can't , or won't cause an eternal destination problem in the end?

Every person dies, and their soul leaves their body.
Where does it go?
There are 2 options, only, right after death.

Heaven

or

Hell

So, this eternal destination, is based on being born again, or not.
There are no born again in Hell, and there are none who were never born again, in Heaven.

Jesus said, in John 14:6, that you go to Heaven, based on What He provides, and if you have this provision, (Salvation) if you are born again., then your eternal destiny is as Secure as He is the Lord who made it so.

I am reminded in Hebrews 10: 19-39

Christ or Judgment
26 For if we go on sinning willfully

First of all, notice that when Paul writes to a Church, or to a believer, he initiates the letter as : "to the Church" or similar.
In this Case, we are reading the Epistle to the = HEBREWS..

Also, every person who sins, "work of the flesh"... does so, willfully, 99% of the time...
Its not honest to say..>"well, all my sins, all my carnality, is an accident".
Its not. Its willful. Its a choice, 99% of the time.
So, this HEBREWS verse is not talking about born again people who sometimes behave badly, or perform some carnal deed, once in a while...such as watch "R" Rated NETFLIX , for example.
This verse of yours is speaking about WILLFUL Christ REJECTION< that these HEBREWS are committing.
Not the Church. Not the Bride of Christ, and that is why they are called : HEBREWS.

29 How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?

Ok.

Well, God is the Savior of all flesh, and Jesus is that Salvation that God provided on the Cross .
This means that Jesus is the Savior of the WORLD..... "For God so loved the World that He gave"... JESUS..
This is John 3:16.

Think of it like this...

Bill Gates is the Creator of every OS in every PC.,, but not everyone will use a PC.

God Almighty, has given Salvation to us all, "the WORLD"...... Its Christ on the Cross, and yet, not all will have it.. Tho God is the Savior of us ALL...."The World".

See that?
So, the context is... "God is the Savior of us all"... which is... your verse saying... "by which HE was sanctified"... as Jesus is the Sactifier of us all, but .... when we dont receive it, = then have trampled the Blood of Christ under our feet.
We have "done despite to the Spirit of Grace"
We have "Crucified Christ, afresh"

So.....Who is doing that in the verses, in Chapter 6 and 10?

HEBREWS, (unsaved JEWS) who are NOT BORN AGAIN, and will not receive Christ as their Messiah.
See, they are REJECTING CHRIST< and that is "crucifying HIM Afresh"...

This is Paul the Apostle, preaching to these hateful Christ Hating Religious JEWS (Hebrews), and they are furiously rejecting Christ, and you read it, in HEBREWS... Chapter 6 and 10.

Now, go to Acts 28:28, and find this same thing happening, as this verse in Acts........ is Hebrews 6 and 10.
Notice that Paul says to these Christ rejecting Hebrews.. in Acts 28:28

= "Ok, because you HEBREWS <> JEWS = wont have Jesus as your Messiah, ("willfully sinning" the unpardonable sin).. Paul tells these Christ Rejecting Hebrews in the Epistle to the HEBREWS....""" I will take the Gospel to the GENTILES, as they will hear it, believe it".

Last edited:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is simply God dealing with our sin forever , so that it can never again come between us and God, as it did with Adam.

Jesus is the 2nd Adam who died on the Cross so that this spiritual separation could be resolved for eternity.

Its the CROSS of Christ that has taken care of all sin., because """"Jesus is the One time ETERNAL Sacrifice for sin"

See that "eternal sacrifice', ????? = that means Its for all sin, for all time.

2nd Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

In the OT< you had no Cross of Christ. So, they used temporary sacrifices... like bulls and other animals.. And this didn't remove the sin, it just covered it for a time.

Jesus's Blood is God's Blood, as Jesus is God in the Flesh.. So, HIS BLOOD is an ETERNAL Sacrifice for our sin, that, once applied becomes Eternal forgiveness that is not based on how we behave later. ITs only based the Cross of Christ, once and for ALL.

Every person dies, and their soul leaves their body.
Where does it go?
There are 2 options, only, right after death.

Heaven

or

Hell

So, this eternal destination, is based on being born again, or not.
There are no born again in Hell, and there are none who were never born again, in Heaven.

Jesus said, in John 14:6, that you go to Heaven, based on What He provides, and if you have this provision, (Salvation) if you are born again., then your eternal destiny is as Secure as He is the Lord who made it so.

First of all, notice that when Paul writes to a Church, or to a believer, he initiates the letter as : "to the Church" or similar.
In this Case, we are reading the Epistle to the = HEBREWS..

Also, every person who sins, "work of the flesh"... does so, willfully, 99% of the time...
Its not honest to say..>"well, all my sins, all my carnality, is an accident".
Its not. Its willful. Its a choice, 99% of the time.
So, this HEBREWS verse is not talking about born again people who sometimes behave badly, or perform some carnal deed, once in a while...such as watch "R" Rated NETFLIX , for example.
This verse of yours is speaking about WILLFUL Christ REJECTION< that these HEBREWS are committing.
Not the Church. Not the Bride of Christ, and that is why they are called : HEBREWS.

Ok.

Well, God is the Savior of all flesh, and Jesus is that Salvation that God provided on the Cross .
This means that Jesus is the Savior of the WORLD..... "For God so loved the World that He gave"... JESUS..
This is John 3:16.

Think of it like this...

Bill Gates is the Creator of every OS in every PC.,, but not everyone will use a PC.

God Almighty, has given Salvation to us all, "the WORLD"...... Its Christ on the Cross, and yet, not all will have it.. Tho God is the Savior of us ALL...."The World".

See that?
So, the context is... "God is the Savior of us all"... which is... your verse saying... "by which HE was sanctified"... as Jesus is the Sactifier of us all, but .... when we dont receive it, = then have trampled the Blood of Christ under our feet.
We have "done despite to the Spirit of Grace"
We have "Crucified Christ, afresh"

So.....Who is doing that in the verses, in Chapter 6 and 10?

HEBREWS, (unsaved JEWS) who are NOT BORN AGAIN, and will not receive Christ as their Messiah.
See, they are REJECTING CHRIST< and that is "crucifying HIM Afresh"...

This is Paul the Apostle, preaching to these hateful Christ Hating Religious JEWS (Hebrews), and they are furiously rejecting Christ, and you read it, in HEBREWS... Chapter 6 and 10.

Now, go to Acts 28:28, and find this same thing happening, as this verse in Acts........ is Hebrews 6 and 10.
Notice that Paul says to these Christ rejecting Hebrews.. in Acts 28:28

= "Ok, because you HEBREWS <> JEWS = wont have Jesus as your Messiah, ("willfully sinning" the unpardonable sin).. Paul tells these Christ Rejecting Hebrews in the Epistle to the HEBREWS....""" I will take the Gospel to the GENTILES, as they will hear it, believe it".
Thank you, thank you, thank you.hug_smiley.gif

I understand :dusted:

Blessings