Who is the One that is Coming ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
There is a sense in which Jesus is the Father (Isaiah 9:6).
well or "a" father anyway, i bet, ya
sort of the same way we conceive a "father of the church"
There is one God, even the Father, and one Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 8:6).

I have shown that the Father is the Lord of heaven and earth (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21) on many occasions.
oh i forgot that you were still married to your own opinions lol, my bad

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you add to Scripture, and you dont have a clue how far off you are, and no one will be able to tell you bc you do not have the ears to hear. And i guess this wont help any either huh. So then keep speaking as if you know, so that the rest of may understand that you dont i guess
Really so who is the First and the Last , the Alpha and Omega ?

No opinions just Scripture with exegesis. Its really easy to have an " opinion" but it only counts when you can back up your claims with the TRUTH that only comes from Gods word.

hope this helps !!!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Hi VIJ...

This is explained by the fact that the Father, dwelling in eternity, cannot cease to dwell in eternity when He descends to become the Son. He lived one eternal moment and then descended to incarnate as Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

Eph 3:11, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

The Father, in descending to incarnate, both went forward to become the Son and also stayed behind as the eternal Spirit.

This can only be explained by the fact that in Genesis, ten dimensions can be extrapolated from looking at the Bible codes in chapter 1. So there are ten dimensions.

Picture a two-dimensional figure. It has not concept of a third dimension. Three-dimensional beings would appear to be supernatural to them. I could put my hand through the piece of paper that they dwell upon and it would appear that a giant simply appeared in front of them. And if I withdrew my hand, it would seem that the same giant disappeared.

We are four-dimensional (if you include the dimension of time). That leaves six dimensions above our own that God can work with in working out His plans.

In this, God can do the impossible.

But we know from holy scripture that there is one God (James 2:19) and that He is one Lord (Mark 12:29).

I have mentioned on not a few occasions that there is one Lord in holy scripture (Ephesians 4:5); even the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21); and that no one can say that Jesus is "the" Lord except by the Holy Ghost (1 Corinthians 12:3 (kjv)). And Jesus is the Lord (1 Corinthians 8:6).

Therefore if Jesus is not the Father, then the Father is a separate Lord apart from Jesus. And that is two Lords; a concept that is contrary to scripture (Ephesians 4:5, 1 Corinthians 8:6, Mark 12:29)
yeh, you got it bad alright
might just be better if you told us where the temple of jbf is lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Really so who is the First and the Last , the Alpha and Omega ?

No opinions just Scripture with exegesis. Its really easy to have an " opinion" but it only counts when you can back up your claims with the TRUTH that only comes from Gods word.

hope this helps !!!
line upon line, here a little there a little, eh?
i'll pass, tks

seems yall would prefer to sharpen each other's countenances anyway, wadr
with the "truth" lol, priceless

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
line upon line, here a little there a little, eh?
i'll pass, tks

seems yall would prefer to sharpen each other's countenances anyway, wadr
I know you will pass since you do not know who the First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega is according to Scripture. Refute the OP and stop with your "drive by" and one line comments.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I know you will pass since you do not know who the First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega is according to Scripture. Refute the OP and stop with your "drive by" and one line comments.
you know a lot of stuff, huh
ok have a nice day, and best of luck in your quest ok
imo you are in a good place for that

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you know a lot of stuff, huh
ok have a nice day, and best of luck in your quest ok
imo you are in a good place for that
I know who Jesus is thats for sure, Fully God, fully man for all eternity. The Incarnation was permanent and He is forever God in the flesh, the 2nd Person of the Trinity.

A person who denies the Deity of Jesus reads scripture with a closed mind.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I know who Jesus is thats for sure
rofl ok then, go with that, but i suggest that you may not have the first clue yet ok
just a suggestion

(with the "hope this helps," from On High lol, priceless)

So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

so, let the reader understand what standing in the Holy place and proclaiming itself to be God really means imo ok. He who says that he knows anything does not yet know as he ought

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
rofl ok then, go with that, but i suggest that you may not have the first clue yet ok
just a suggestion

(with the "hope this helps," from On High lol, priceless)
Well if a person gets Jesus wrong it will cost them eternity with Him.

Jesus said unless you believe I Am, you will die in your sins. John 8:24
Paul said one must confess Jesus is YHWH ( LORD) to be saved in Romans 10:13 cf Joel 2:32

hope this helps !!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said, the Son was begotten in the incarnation (Luke 1:35).

Totally incorrect. Christ has been the only begotten Son of God from eternity past. In the incarnation the only begotten Son (also called the Word of God) took human form as Jesus of Nazareth. Micah 5:2 includes both aspects of Christ -- His eternal existence as well as His birth in Bethlehem.

I see that you really do not adhere to biblical theology and mislead others. That is definitely not "just by faith".

Luk 1:35, And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Rom 1:3, Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom 1:4, And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

the Lord said to my Lord...

think ima stop coming here for a while...if yall ever decide you dont know everything holla ok

There is one Lord (Ephesians 4:5, 1 Corinthians 8:6).

The same Lord who inhabiteth eternity (Isaiah 57:15) also descended to become a Man and inhabits a human flesh body. Each one is the same Spirit (Ephesians 4:4, John 4:24). There are ten dimensions in reality.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Isa 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don't believe that I AM(YHWH), you will die in your sins."

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.(YHWH)"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Rom 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ who is God over all forever praised! Amen.

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus

1 Tim 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Heb 1:8
But of the Son He says,
"YOUR THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVER

Heb 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours

2 Peter 1:11
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

1 John 5:20

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the NT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the NT but always to Jesus.

Rev 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty

Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that liveth, was dead, but is alive forevermore is Christ.

Rev 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.

Rev 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the NT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!

hope this helps !!!

My only question is this:

did someone think otherwise to cause you to write this?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there are unitarians on this board who deny the Deity of Christ and Oneness who say the Father/Son are the same Person.

Wow I thought all unitarians by now had gone dead stone cold!

And the modalists just don't get it. They are so busy re writing SCripture they don't see there are three persons in the one God.

And even they still believe jesus is coming back, just with a different suit on! :D

Reactions: ChristisGod

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the modalists just don't get it. They are so busy re writing SCripture they don't see there are three persons in the one God.
I must not be a modalist then (though I have been accused of being one) because I do see that there are three distinct Persons in the Godhead (though each one is the same Spirit (Ephesians 4:4, John 4:24).

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must not be a modalist then (though I have been accused of being one) because I do see that there are three distinct Persons in the Godhead (though each one is the same Spirit (Ephesians 4:4, John 4:24).
Yes you are so close to being an Orthodox Trinitarian. :)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you are so close to being an Orthodox Trinitarian. :)
I believe that the Lord has given me a revelation that will help Oneness Pentecostals to come to the knowledge of the Trinity; as well as certain Tritheists who believe that they are Trinitarian.

Eph 3:3, How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Eph 3:4, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the Lord has given me a revelation that will help Oneness Pentecostals to come to the knowledge of the Trinity; as well as certain Tritheists who believe that they are Trinitarian.

Eph 3:3, How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Eph 3:4, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
I will be praying for you !

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still the old striving by Jews who refuse to believe that Jesus of Nazareth is GOD The Son, and instead want to play Pantheism with the Godhead.

Luke 20:41-44
41 And He said unto them, "How say they that Christ is David's son?

42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, 'The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
43 Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.'

44 David therefore calleth Him Lord, how is He then His son?"
KJV