Who is the One that is Coming ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
first thanks for the reply, second, why say, "no, it isnt, it is not Bible" when you admited that you didn't KNOW?
well, i know that cant be Quoted, yes
as to what that means, ill let you decide that
and as for to prove something, well that's in the bible too. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." it seem like you're failing in your biblical duties.
ok, ty
sorry didn't see that last part of your post.
it usually takes me a couple minutes to build out a post, fwiw

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's a fine fish. did you catch it?

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Yes it weighed 51 lbs and I caught another one weighing 46 the same day they are King Salmon caught just north of the Golden Gate Bridge off of the Marin coastline.

Reactions: 101G

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn't like GOD in totality left Heaven and was manifested as Jesus in the flesh. If that were so, then who did Jesus pray to while in the flesh?

God both went forward to become the Son and also stayed behind in eternity as the Person titled "Father".

If someone dwells in eternity (Isaiah 57:15), they cannot cease to dwell in eternity, they are there eternally.

Yet, the Father descended to incarnate as the Son of man (Isaiah 9:6)...

Eph 3:11, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

There are ten dimensions in reality according to the Bible codes in Genesis 1.

The Son of man is the Son of God.

Jesus is the Son of God and the Son of man, that is correct.