Who is the One that is Coming ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is the One that is Coming ?
OP^

Lord (Word)
God (Will)
Almighty (Power)
Has always Existed.

From the Beginning of mankind-
Earthly men who rejected The Lord God Almighty have been Divided from Earthly men who accepted The Lord God Almighty.

Earthly men Can Not See God and Live.
Period!

God SENT His Word From Heaven, To Earth, To Earthly men...
In the "LIKENESS AS" an Earthly man,
FOR Earthly men TO SEE and HEAR.
Phil 2:
[7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in thelikeness of men:

The Word of God, SENT;
was called: BY the Name: Jesus,
was called: The Son of Man...
(Mary & Joseph, king David, Jacob, Isaac, Abraham) <--- Human father's and Faithful Servants of God).

The Son of Man, appeared, men Saw Him, Heard Him, some men "believed" Him, some men hated Him, some men Killed Him.

While the Son of Man was ON Earth...
Something Astounding Was Revealed "About" Him.

Knowledge....we could KNOW, but nothing Different About Him, that an Earthly man, COULD physically SEE!

The Knowledge Revealed:
THIS Word of God, called Son of Man, called Jesus...
Is Also: The Son of God!
Is Also: The CHRIST Messiah!

Knowledge Revealed!
This Word of God, came Forth out from God...
IS God...

Knowledge OF Who He IS:
Yet ... Earthly men Can Still Only See,
The Son of Man.

Some men Believed/ and Today Believe, this Jesus (whom men Saw) IS the Christ (whom men can Not See).

The One who Came to Earth, was The Word of God.

The "Knowledge" of the Word of God, IS Also Christ, was Knowledge Revealed
(to a FEW Jews On Earth immediately,
And Revealed Broadly to Many men ON Earth,) since the Day the Word of God Came to Earth.

The Belief of that Knowledge...IS a Division among Earthly men.

"The Lord"...in Heaven Shall Descend From Heaven TO the Clouds...
He Shall Call up to Him IN the Clouds...all men...(Bodily Dead, Bodily Alive)... WHO Trusted to Believe (Having Seen, The Son of Man, Having Not Seen the Son of Man...and all Having Not Seen Christ)... Believe He is the Christ!
(Please Note: (Rapture deniers...who falsely Teach a Rapture TO Heaven!)
The Lord, descends from Heaven to the Clouds...get it? There is no rapture TO Heaven!)

The Son man Was Sent TO Earth, without "Reputation" (IOW- Christ the Power of God Was Not Sent to Earth).

The Knowledge that the Son of Man IS the Christ (Power of God), was revealed To men on Earth.

WHO Returns TO Earth, is the One that was SENT....The Son of Man.

What Comes WITH the Son of Man...IS His "Reputation"... The Power of God.

So when Scripture notifies you ...
The Son of Man Returns TO Earth...
That is True.

When Scripture notifies Jesus Christ is Coming TO Earth...
That is True.

Matt 24:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Cor 1:
[24] But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Glory to God,
Taken

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO Returns TO Earth, is the One that was SENT....The Son of Man.
that is 100% correct. the Son of Man not the Son of God. and lets make it very clear, it is the LAMB who is returing, and not the Lamb "of" God returning.

oh how the bible is so clear.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is 100% correct. the Son of Man not the Son of God. and lets make it very clear, it is the LAMB who is returing, and not the Lamb "of" God returning.

PICJAG.
The Son of man is the Son of God.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
see bc that is just you, lecturing, imo, making new laws that i cant find in the Bible? Do lectures qualify as "conversations?"
we have been having plenty of good conversations with each other in various threads.
so, maybe we have diff defs of "conversation" lol, dunno...could you give an example? ty

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

PICJAG.
fwiw i think one becomes a spiritual saboteur when they say stuff like "that is 100% correct"

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains

or if you prefer

But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are inside the city depart, and let not those who are out in the country enter it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
we are trained to reason logically, and we think in facts--like lawyers--but facts are actually deceptive things, as has been remarked by ppl smarter than me :)

"Here is an interesting fact that explains why people prefer paltering over telling outright lies: It allows them to maintain an image of themselves as honest and trustworthy individuals (after all, their paltering was truthful). We all care about being good people and being seen by others as such. In fact, when it comes to honesty, we generally believe we are better than others..."
There’s a Word for Using Truthful Facts to Deceive: Paltering

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are trained to reason logically, and we think in facts--like lawyers--but facts are actually deceptive things, as has been remarked by ppl smarter than me :)
definitely some truth to the above especially when it contradicts the clear teaching of scripture !

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son of man is the Son of God.
first thanks for the reply, second, Was the Son of man Born? no, but if you think or believe so give book chapter and verse please. but the Son of God was born... (smile).

PICJAG.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
definitely some truth to the above especially when it contradicts the clear teaching of scripture !
ah, the "clear" teaching of Scripture, yeh
lol
maybe you could give us one?
bc i can virtually guarantee you the opposite is in There too

not saying you arent right, in a sense; Scripture makes statements that seem unassailable at first blush, yes

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fwiw i think one becomes a spiritual saboteur when they say stuff like "that is 100% correct"
(smile) ... lol. well it is, it's bible... or maybe you can prove it incorrect....

and one cannot become a Saboteur, until they have a successful sabotage operation. :eek: yikes .. (smile).

PICJAG.

PS by the way how do you like the avatar ..... :D

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
well it is, it's bible... or maybe you can prove it incorrect....
no, it isnt, it is not Bible--not that i am here to "prove" anything; i have no proof, i do not know, and Jesus might literally appear in "the clouds" this afternoon for all i know--no one here can Quote "Jesus, Returning" to me in any original language, now, can they g; that would be shuvu In Hebrew or hupostrepho in Aramaic. Best of luck.

Return to Me and I will return to you
and one cannot become a Saboteur, until they have a successful sabotage operation.
ha well the gov is anxious to help us out there huh; just sign a Contract for Jesus and you, too, can become a tax free Inc, pay no taxes, etc. Many, many ppl do that just for the tax avoidance, and a little secret here they couldnt care less whether they get any "followers" or not, that is strictly a bonus

our gov actually pays ppl to lose money, believe it or not
PS by the way how do you like the avatar ..... :D
awesome imo, id steal it but that would cause even more confusion i guess :)

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, it isnt, it is not Bible--not that i am here to "prove" anything; i have no proof, i do not know,
first thanks for the reply, second, why say, "no, it isnt, it is not Bible" when you admited that you didn't KNOW? ... :rolleyes:

and as for to prove something, well that's in the bible too. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." it seem like you're failing in your biblical duties.

oh well, anyway, what you think of the avatar ..... :D fitting?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
awesome imo, id steal it but that would cause even more confusion i guess
sorry didn't see that last part of your post. thanks for the reply. YES, the avatar I like it, had a choice between two, this one was the best, again thanks.

PICJAG.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry didn't see that last part of your post. thanks for the reply. YES, the avatar I like it, had a choice between two, this one was the best, again thanks.

PICJAG.
I prefer mine :)