Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know anything about your amusing mathematics theology when everything I need is contained in the Bible.

Your flawed theology says Mary is special because she is Jesus mother. Nonsense!

Mary was NOT Jesus’ mother. He existed long before Mary. She was merely the vehicle employed to produce His earthly tent, scheduled for destruction.

Mary did not create Jesus!

Jesus created Mary!
Stan, you have kicked open a door.

The God that created Jesus in Mary's ovaries also created Mary.

Jesus was born before any other human per Col 1.

So, God created everything, and eventually Mary, by, for and THROUGH Jesus, whom always existed as a begotten son(man) in God's timeless realm.

The man Christ Jesus is seen doing things throughout the OT.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Umm no. Jesus is Divine. Mary is His mother. Any more questions?

Pax et Bonum
Is Mary divine or not?

If a human gives birth to divinity, is she divinity by default?

Can a human create divinity?

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is Mary divine or not?

If a human gives birth to divinity, is she divinity by default?

Can a human create divinity?

Mary is a creature, so. Not divine.
Who said anything about her creating divinity?

Pax et Bonum

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Jesus Christ is Divine and the source of all grace not Mary!" Right!

"but all graces come to us thru Mary" Wrong!

These are self-contradictory. Still one out of two ain't bad.

Jesus is the source!
Mary is the path or means of receiving!

you cannot deny that Jesus Christ is the source of all graces and that all graces come thru Mary cos Jesus came thru Mary!

According to holy scripture the sum total of “her offspring” is the holy son of God!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
No other offspring!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
worship requires intent!

you can’t see intent!

This pope guy. the infallible head of the church, whose word is equal in authority with the Bible, has just trampled all over God's authority by breaking the first of the 10 Commandments:

"You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath. You shall not bow down to them or worship them;"

He has created an idol, and then bows down and worships it!!

He is obviously not a servant of God, because he asserts his authority to write his own scripture. There would be just one other master he is serving, the god of pagans.

Last edited:
Reactions: user

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the source!
Mary is the path or means of receiving!

you cannot deny that Jesus Christ is the source of all graces and that all graces come thru Mary cos Jesus came thru Mary!

According to holy scripture the sum total of “her offspring” is the holy son of God!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
No other offspring!

Why do you continually deny God's Word (Scripture)? Is that what Catholicism teaches you?

Jesus had brothers! That is what the Bible says, so if you disagree with Scripture, you disagree with God.

"While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him." Matthew 12:46

"Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers." Matthew 12:49

“Isn’t this the carpenter’s son? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas?" Matthew 13:55

"After this he went down to Capernaum with his mother and brothers and his disciples. There they stayed for a few days." John 2:12

"For even his own brothers did not believe in him." John 7:5

"However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret." John 7:10

So either you're lying or Matthew and John, who knew Jesus personally, are lying. I (and most other Christians) believe that God's word is truth. So if you write something different, you are lying, intentionally or not.

John 8:31b-32, "Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Reactions: Stan B

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The kingdom doesn't end, but His reign as King does! It is the Fathers kingdom according ot the Word, and Jesus reigns for 1000 years! After he defeats death, He gives the kingdom back to the Father as it says above in 1 Cor. 15.

he is eternal king and God!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus is the source! Mary is the path or means of receiving!

No other offspring!

NOTHING comes to us through Mary. Not a word about that in the Bible. This stuff through Mary is entirely pagan, i.e. Satan!

She did not give birth to the Son of God. He had already been in existence since before the beginning of the world. i.e. in the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God and the Word was God." But then He gave up his Godhood, His Divinity: "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Having given up His divinity, became man, to dwell amongst us, He had no divine power. In the Garden before His crucifixion, He fell on His face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will.”

Following the resurrection, Jesus became the sole mediator between man and God. Mary is not even given a mention, because she was just a sinner like the rest of us. She had no divine characteristics. Her only task was to take away Jesus' divinity and reduce Him to a powerless mortal like her.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why do you show Jesus as still on the cross? He has been taken down and is now at the right hand of God.

Jesus great act of love is a constant reminder of just what my failings inflicted on Him.. Of HIS great love for me and the world despite our failures.. Of HIS destroying my death.

Praise HIS holy name for ever and ever!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Reactions: Stan B
Status
Not open for further replies.