Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
These references are probably to some evil depiction of a goddess that God condemned. It doesn't speak of Mary or any other heavenly spirit or resurrected being.
I know it is some unholy/false god. And I know isn't speaking about Mary. That's why I posted the question.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So to answer my own question: 'Who is the queen of heaven?' I will reply with who it isn't, and
the answer to that is that it is not Mary.

Is this what Catholics base their beliefs on?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know it is some unholy/false god. And I know isn't speaking about Mary. That's why I posted the question.
I like @Taken and other's who posted Asheroth

Asherah, along with Astarte and Anath, was one of the three great goddesses of the Canaanite pantheon. In Canaanite religion her primary role was that of mother goddess. Canaanites associated Asherah with sacred trees, an association also found in the Israelite tradition. Asherah/Asherim: Bible | Jewish Women's Archive

Reactions: Taken and Pearl

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is a pagan God who was founded at the towel of Babel. She has many names through many iterations as this pagan religion spread throughput the world when babylon was scattered..

Sadly she is found even today in the pagan church.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They believe that Mary intercedes but she doesn't and she can't - it is all just a made up story to pacify pagans.

1. Romans 8:26
    In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

2. Romans 8:27
    And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

what is a pagan?

God
Christ
The spirit
Mary
All holy angels and saints (living and those who died mark with the sigh of faith in Christ Jesus)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They believe that Mary intercedes but she doesn't and she can't - it is all just a made up story to pacify pagans.

1. Romans 8:26
    In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

2. Romans 8:27
    And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.
Stand firm on the faith . Thee faith has no idea what crept in and replaced the true Church .
He just goes by the saying that YE CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND DOCTRINE through that church .
That is no different than me claiming to be the church and saying HEY YALL , YOU cannot understand scrip , LEST I REVEAL IT TO YOU .
Exactly . Thee faith cannot see this is what occurred . ANYONE can do that . Jim jones , the JW , the mormon
and the CC and so on and so forth . YE CANNOT grasp the scripture LEST I REVEAL IT . ITS all a farce for power money and control .
DONT EVER BUY into the lie .
THE TRUTH is , THE true apostels that left us letters in the bible , THEY DID KNOW THE TRUTH
and thee faith clings to those who contradict the first ones . OH but cause they said THUS SAYETH THE LORD
Thee faith BELIEVES IT . That is the problem at hand . WE SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO What was written in the bible .
NEVER buy the lie that a lamb cannot understand the truth . IT was not like the first apostels wrote in a langauge that only
deep seated scholars could grasp . TRUTH IS they simply wrote letters to the church . INSPIRED by the SPIRIT , but
letters for the edification of the church . IT dont take some high scholar to understand . A lamb , a simple childlike humble lamb
who LOVES GOD above all , can grasp those scrips , and in time will grow and will mature .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that theefaith's post is off-topic, however...

It is lunacy to think that Jesus spoke like this. "Reach hither thy finger"? "reach hither thy hand"?

He spoke Aramaic, the language of the common people. Here is a much better rendition of John 20:27, "Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and examine my hands. Extend your hand and put it into my side. Do not continue in your unbelief, but believe.”

that’s a translation ding dong!
KJV

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
be not unbelieving, but believe
That my friend is what you NEED To do . STOP be unbelieving to what CHRIST and peter , paul , jude , james , john
wrote to us and start actually beliving what was recorded in the bible . Instead you believe your churches view ON said letters .
AND THEY added much deceptoin and twisting of scrips into what they taught .
Never forget that a broke clock is right , SOLD RIGHT , twice a day. YET the hands show deceptoin at any other time of day .
YOU TRUST , your TRUST , You faith and your hope is IN MEN of YOUR CHURCH . SHOULD have been in CHRIST
The very apostels , even PETER who you claim to follow , WOULD have rebuked YOU and your church .
I dont say this to be mean or hateful . I say it , cause i DO LOVE YOU and i do seriously fear for your soul .
COME YE OUT OF HER MY FRIEND and learn that bible well .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John did!
Where? If you are speaking of Rev 12, that symbol has a child coming out. Mary, when she was supposed to have been assumed, was not birthing a baby. A woman in prophecy is a church.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RCC resurrected their own queen of heaven via their pagan doctrinal content.
Solid truth my friend . Would you like to hear something that should raise major concern .
WE know the CC is dangerous , YET many sit under protestant church leaders that holler her UNITY .
HOW DOES THAT MAKE any sense . WE know that place is dangerous
so why sit under men who are doing all they can to reconcile us back to her under a false love and false unity .
THAT My friend is something WE BETTER ALL TAKE HEED UNTO . AND REAL , VERY , EXTREMLY , FAST . cause many are already
under her love spell and have no idea they are .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Solid truth my friend . Would you like to hear something that should raise major concern .
WE know the CC is dangerous , YET many sit under protestant church leaders that holler her UNITY .
HOW DOES THAT MAKE any sense . WE know that place is dangerous
so why sit under men who are doing all they can to reconcile us back to her under a false love and false unity .
THAT My friend is something WE BETTER ALL TAKE HEED UNTO . AND REAL , VERY , EXTREMLY , FAST . cause many are already
under her love spell and have no idea they are .
The RCC is the original protestant organization, leading the charge against Acts 2:38.

Her daughters are the demi-protestants.

They need to run from her as the Lord commands in Rev....

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She wrote the Bible There are no self-taught disciples

credo in Unum Deo!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where? If you are speaking of Rev 12, that symbol has a child coming out. Mary, when she was supposed to have been assumed, was not birthing a baby. A woman in prophecy is a church.

rev 12

it is the book of revelation not the book of prophecy

where is it written that all truth is found in scripture?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
what is a pagan?

God
Christ
The spirit
Mary
All holy angels and saints (living and those who died mark with the sigh of faith in Christ Jesus)
Pagan gods are those worshiped by pagans who believe their gods are real. But they are evil. A pagan is a person who does not believe in the One True God, his Son Jesus and his Holy Spirit but prefers to worship or pray to a being who can not hear or help. Waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.