Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RCC is the original protestant organization, leading the charge against Acts 2:38.

Her daughters are the demi-protestants.

They need to run from her as the Lord commands in Rev....

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

"The RCC is the original protestant organization" is confusing. RCC is the Catholic denomination only. The Protestant revolution happened because the RCC had become so twisted and evil that God enlightened Luther and others to re-establish His true church, separate from the evils of Rome. Personally, I see it as important as Moses leading God's people out of Egypt.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"The RCC is the original protestant organization" is confusing. RCC is the Catholic denomination only. The Protestant revolution happened because the RCC had become so twisted and evil that God enlightened Luther and others to re-establish His true church, separate from the evils of Rome. Personally, I see it as important as Moses leading God's people out of Egypt.
I think what Truther meant was that the RCC 'protested' against the then accepted view of Christianity and changed it into some pagan-like religion with their own take on things and adding doctrine that isn't scriptural.

Reactions: Jim B and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha. She was no more false than these teeth or eyelashes!

I have been doing lots of research on just these kinds of issues.

Semiramis was married to Nimrod. Nimrod built the Tower of Babel. Nimrod may have been a human/supernatural hybrid. (Stay with me.)

The flood killed all the wicked hybrids procreated by "the sons of god" and the women of the earth. Noah was "perfect in all his generations." However, the wives of his sons could have still been carriers of the DNA from the sons of God. B'nei elohim is "sons of God." Elohim can mean YHVH, the God of Israel, or any supernatural being. The gods of Egypt were elohim. That is a plural word. It is used for YHVH with a meaning that is more akin to "the sum of all supernatural beings" in the sense that he created them all. The way to distinguish them is by the verbs associated with them. The opening line of the Bible says "God created..." The verb is singular. Other times, elohim will have a plural verb. They are multiple supernatural beings.

Abraham was a Mesopotamian. He was from Ur. He would have known of Nimrod as Gilgamesh. There are, apparently a host of demi-god kinds of humans in the history of the earth.

Enlil, or Elil, is "the god of the air." I am inclined to think that "helayl" that is translated as "Lucifer" is actually "ha elil." Ha is "the." These Scriptures originated at at time when the vowels were not written. "Ha elil" would have been written pretty much like "helil."

The elil is also known as a serpent god, or a dragon god.

I believe all these deities are real. They are merely defeated.

We wrestle with them, not flesh and blood. These entities are the "principalities and powers."

There is a lot more to the universe than we can see. We will definitely know more on the other side.

Enlil - Wikipedia

Great information. I only disagree in one point and that is the idea of God sending a flood only to preserve nephilim DNA in the ark. Instead, I believe there have been more incursions, especially when I read Genesis 6:4.

Genesis 6:4
[4]There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

This verse says that both before and after the flood, the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men and bore children unto them. These things are happening again today in our time, as Jesus said ... "As the days of Noah were, so shall it be."

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

show me that in scripture!

luther etc are excommunicated heretics burning forever!
I think what Truther meant was that the RCC 'protested' against the then accepted view of Christianity and changed it into some pagan-like religion with their own take on things and adding doctrine that isn't scriptural.

Christ is speaking falsehood I suppose you want us to believe?

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
show me that in scripture!

luther etc are excommunicated heretics burning forever!

Christ is speaking falsehood I suppose you want us to believe?

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Thee faith, I do not care what you say you are preaching a false gospel and believe in false doctrines and wrong teachings there is no more to be said. Get into you bible and read for yourself. To call Mary the queen of heaven is to give her the title the bible gives to an evil goddess who God warned people about. But it's your life and you will find yourself excluded from eternity with God if you persist and do not repent of your cultish views.

Reactions: Mantis

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does Bible say we are to have a diy religion?

where does the Bible say we are to read scripture and make our own faith or doctrine?

it actually says we must be taught by Christ thru his church!

matt 28:19 lk 1:4 acts 8:31

one faith (catholic) universal for all Christians eph 4:5
Once revealed to the church the communion of saints Jude 1:3

one mind:
1 pet 3:8
Rom 12:16
Rom 15:16
1 cor 13:11
Phil 1:27
Phil 2:2

one heart:
Acts 2:46
Acts 4:32

One church communion of saints
Jn 10:16 Matt 16:18

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calling the RCC breakaway's "protestants' gives credence to the idea that the RCC is the original church.

Fact is, the RCC invented a movement to protest Acts 2:38 and ban it from Christendom.

They are the first protestants of the Church at Pentecost.

All of the RCC breakaways are not "protest-ants", but her daughters, because they, like their mother, defy Acts 2:38.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thee faith, I do not care what you say you are preaching a false gospel and believe in false doctrines and wrong teachings there is no more to be said. Get into you bible and read for yourself. To call Mary the queen of heaven is to give her the title the bible gives to an evil goddess who God warned people about. But it's your life and you will find yourself excluded from eternity with God if you persist and do not repent of your cultish views.

Great post!

Reactions: Pearl

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It help to read your bible lol.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great post!

where does the Bible say we are to read scripture and make our own faith or doctrine?

one mind:

one heart:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It help to read your bible lol.

one mind:

one heart:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

one mind:

one heart:

Where in the New Testament does it say that we are to have a class of priests that are separate from the rest of the people?
Where in the New Testament does it say that there is a pope or cardinals?
Where in the New Testament does it say that the church should be headquartered in Rome?
Where in the New Testament does it say that Mary is to be elevated above other believers?
Where in the New Testament does it say that we aren't supposed to read the Bible for ourselves?
Where in the New Testament does it say that we are to pray to Mary?
Where in the New Testament does it say that we are to pray to dead "saints"?
Where in the New Testament does it say that we are supposed to confess our sins to a "father" -- call no man "father"?
Where in the New Testament does it say that Jesus didn't have brothers?
Where in the New Testament does it say that Peter was the first pope?
Where in the New Testament does it say that we are supposed to repeat a ritual prayer to Mary for forgiveness of sins?
... and more?

Reactions: Acolyte and Pearl

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(a lot of work, I hope your worth it!)

Where in the New Testament does it say that we are to have a class of priests that are separate from the rest of the people?

(Matt 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matt 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, I send you. And Jn 17:18 I send you!

The apostles with the same mission, power, and authority Jn 20:21

The apostles received the kingdom.
Lk 22:29

The apostles administer the kingdom. Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18

The apostles govern the church.
Matt 28:19-20

The apostles hold office.
Acts 1:15-20

The apostles have authority to forgive sins. Jn 20:23

Apostles are the light of the world!
The church is an extension of Christ in time and space. Matt 5:14)

Where in the New Testament does it say that there is a pope or cardinals?

(Isa 22:21-22 Matt 16:18 keys
Cardinal is a bishop )

Where in the New Testament does it say that the church should be headquartered in Rome?

(Christ founded a kingdom and it conquered the pagan empire!
To the victor go the spoils

Where in the New Testament does it say that Mary is to be elevated above other believers?

(Jn 19:26:27 our spiritual mother)
(Mother of our savior Lk 1:31 Lk 2:30)

Where in the New Testament does it say that we aren't supposed to read the Bible for ourselves?

(Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4 acts 8:31)

Where in the New Testament does it say that we are to pray to Mary?

(Jn 2:1:11)

Where in the New Testament does it say that we are to pray to dead "saints"?

(Saints are alive not dead! Jn 11:25 rev 5:8)

Where in the New Testament does it say that we are supposed to confess our sins to a "father" -- call no man "father"?

(Jn 20:23)
(Call no man father is speaking of pride and show not spiritual fathers)

Where in the New Testament does it say that Jesus didn't have brothers?

(Lk 1:31 Lk 1:34)

Where in the New Testament does it say that Peter was the first pope?

(Lk 22 All apostles But Jesus prays for Peter alone

Jn 21:17 Peter entrusted with the flock or church)

Where in the New Testament does it say that we are supposed to repeat a ritual prayer to Mary for forgiveness of sins?
... and more?

(There is a difference between repetitive prayer [forbidden] and repeating prayers as Jesus did, “He prayed three times, let this cup pass from me…”!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot Mary the mother of God!

Lk 1:43

And the immaculate conception
Gen 3:15 enmity
Lk 1:28 full of grace