Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(There is a difference between repetitive prayer [forbidden] and repeating prayers as Jesus did, “He prayed three times, let this cup pass from me…”!

Was He praying to Mary or dead "saints"?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does Bible say we are to have a diy religion?

where does the Bible say we are to read scripture and make our own faith or doctrine?

it actually says we must be taught by Christ thru his church!

matt 28:19 lk 1:4 acts 8:31

one faith (catholic) universal for all Christians eph 4:5
Once revealed to the church the communion of saints Jude 1:3

one mind:
1 pet 3:8
Rom 12:16
Rom 15:16
1 cor 13:11
Phil 1:27
Phil 2:2

one heart:
Acts 2:46
Acts 4:32

One church communion of saints
Jn 10:16 Matt 16:18
Again the RCC is not the church of 3000 from Pentecost.

They don't even vaguely resemble it.

It is the tower of Babel of Christendom.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is the king more likely to hear, your or His queen?

who is Christ more likely to hear, you or His mother?

who is the mediator more likely to hear you, or the ark of His covenant?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again the RCC is not the church of 3000 from Pentecost.

They don't even vaguely resemble it.

It is the tower of Babel of Christendom.

no evidence as usual

Prophecy of the new covenant church fulfilled in the apostolic union with Christ!

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Christ the king!

The king of kings!

Christ is King of Glory!

Kingdom established by God!
Isa 2:2
Dan 2: 44

One, holy, catholic, (universal) and apostolic! And all nations and all people shall flow into it! All must submit and obey the king of glory!

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Gal 4: 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

(Holy mother church)

Christ is the king!

Isa. 9:6-7 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 2:10-11 all people!

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (old covenant Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Holy Mother Church!
The new covenant!

Jesus Christ is king!

We must submit and obey the king of kings!

And In the absence of the king we must submit and obey the kings ministers!

Isa 22:21-22
Matt 16:18
Matt 18:18
Matt 28:18
Jn 20:21-23

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Biblical Example Joseph under pharaoh administers the kingdom and his brothers obeyed and submitted to him.

Christ is king and a king must rule the hearts and minds of his subjects!

All are subject to christ! Matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power (authority) is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

1 cor 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

The proof of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ and His church!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32

Christ the king and His kingdom are one! Acts 9:4

Isa. 9:6-7 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Since I am God's child in Christ, He is more likely to hear me. Matthew 6:6, "But whenever you pray, go into your inner room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you."

An intermediary is unnecessary and a serious error in Catholicism. Perhaps the most serious error.

Reactions: Pearl

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I find funny is calling Mary the Queen of heaven,. when it is a pagan goddess. Sorry people are just so uptight and argumentative. I try to find humor in life. Sorry if it offended you.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What I find funny is calling Mary the Queen of heaven,. when it is a pagan goddess. Sorry people are just so uptight and argumentative. I try to find humor in life. Sorry if it offended you.
I wasn't offended just puzzled why you would laugh at my post.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read these passages this morning and want to know who is the Queen of Heaven that the burned incense to that made god angry?

Jeremiah 44:16-18

16 “We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord! 17 We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. 18 But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”

Jeremiah 44:20-23
20 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, both men and women, who were answering him, 21 “Did not the Lord remember and call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and your officials and the people of the land? 22 When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did, your land became a curse and a desolate waste without inhabitants, as it is today. 23 Because you have burned incense and have sinned against the Lord and have not obeyed him or followed his law or his decrees or his stipulations, this disaster has come upon you, as you now see.”

Many different queens in many different pagan cultures back then.

God has no Queen!

Reactions: Jim B and Pearl

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Mantis Revelation 5.12 shows Who really is the theme of glory in heaven....

"Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing."

Reactions: Mantis and Pearl

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Should you even ask such questions?

"For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise." II Cor 10:12

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The RCC is the original protestant organization" is confusing. RCC is the Catholic denomination only. The Protestant revolution happened because the RCC had become so twisted and evil that God enlightened Luther and others to re-establish His true church, separate from the evils of Rome. Personally, I see it as important as Moses leading God's people out of Egypt.
According to scripture, there is 0 difference between the RCC and the Protestant churches that came from it. They all practice the same Babylonian festivals, they subscribe to the same Babylonian doctrines, and they're all equally guilty of persecuting and murdering God's people.

This is easily proven by the facts of history. Throughout the entirety of their existence, Catholics and Protestants have a habit of slandering people who reject their traditions and even going so far as to murdering them. You claim that the Reformers supposedly re-established God's true Church, but the moment the Reformers acquired the same political power as the pope, they started their own murderous and slanderous crusades against Jews and anyone else who believed in the authority of the OT.

Protestant propaganda says Martin Luther re-introduced biblical Christianity, but the truth is that his only real problem with the RCC was that he hated its ecclesiastical authority and any idea that he had to obey anybody, let alone God. Ironically enough, it didn't stop him from retaining Catholic doctrines and traditions. It wasn't even that long after the Reformation that Luther started beefing with Zwingli because he(Luther) refused to give up observing Mass and the Eucharist.

Protestants' hubris deceives them into thinking that they are practicing biblical Christianity because they worship a false idea of who Martin Luther was as a person. The real Martin Luther was an overt anti-Semite who started a whole war to enforce his false doctrines throughout Europe, and he even went so far as to encourage his followers to burn down Jewish synagogues and schools. If that wasn't bad enough, Martin Luther was the muse for Adolf Hitler and Protesant white supremacists in America to carry out their own fatwa against Jews.

In light of all those facts, it's no wonder why Christ refers to Protestant churches as Jezebel's children in Rev. 2: The OT Jezebel had the same contempt for the prophets and anyone else who dared to oppose her Babylonian religion.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no evidence as usual

Prophecy of the new covenant church fulfilled in the apostolic union with Christ!

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Christ the king!

The king of kings!

Christ is King of Glory!

Kingdom established by God!
Isa 2:2
Dan 2: 44

One, holy, catholic, (universal) and apostolic! And all nations and all people shall flow into it! All must submit and obey the king of glory!

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Gal 4: 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

(Holy mother church)

Christ is the king!

Lk 2:10-11 all people!

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (old covenant Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Holy Mother Church!
The new covenant!

Jesus Christ is king!

We must submit and obey the king of kings!

And In the absence of the king we must submit and obey the kings ministers!

Isa 22:21-22
Matt 16:18
Matt 18:18
Matt 28:18
Jn 20:21-23

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Biblical Example Joseph under pharaoh administers the kingdom and his brothers obeyed and submitted to him.

Christ is king and a king must rule the hearts and minds of his subjects!

All are subject to christ! Matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power (authority) is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

1 cor 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

The proof of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ and His church!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32

Christ the king and His kingdom are one! Acts 9:4

Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.
You can post scriptures and make claims to them until the cows come home and they do not apply to you unless you obey Acts 2:38.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How could a king have no queen?
God took Joseph's wife to be His queen?

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife...

OMG!

How naughty.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to scripture, there is 0 difference between the RCC and the Protestant churches that came from it. They all practice the same Babylonian festivals, they subscribe to the same Babylonian doctrines, and they're all equally guilty of persecuting and murdering God's people.

This is easily proven by the facts of history. Throughout the entirety of their existence, Catholics and Protestants have a habit of slandering people who reject their traditions and even going so far as to murdering them. You claim that the Reformers supposedly re-established God's true Church, but the moment the Reformers acquired the same political power as the pope, they started their own murderous and slanderous crusades against Jews and anyone else who believed in the authority of the OT.

Protestant propaganda says Martin Luther re-introduced biblical Christianity, but the truth is that his only real problem with the RCC was that he hated its ecclesiastical authority and any idea that he had to obey anybody, let alone God. Ironically enough, it didn't stop him from retaining Catholic doctrines and traditions. It wasn't even that long after the Reformation that Luther started beefing with Zwingli because he(Luther) refused to give up observing Mass and the Eucharist.

Protestants' hubris deceives them into thinking that they are practicing biblical Christianity because they worship a false idea of who Martin Luther was as a person. The real Martin Luther was an overt anti-Semite who started a whole war to enforce his false doctrines throughout Europe, and he even went so far as to encourage his followers to burn down Jewish synagogues and schools. If that wasn't bad enough, Martin Luther was the muse for Adolf Hitler and Protesant white supremacists in America to carry out their own fatwa against Jews.

In light of all those facts, it's no wonder why Christ refers to Protestant churches as Jezebel's children in Rev. 2: The OT Jezebel had the same contempt for the prophets and anyone else who dared to oppose her Babylonian religion.

Yet you call yourself a Christian, so therefore you are a member of the murderous "Babylonian religion".

Status
Not open for further replies.