Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
theefaith wrote "Luther etc are excommunicated heretics burning forever!", so it shows that he is as hateful as his Catholic denomination has been throughout their history. I ask, excommunicated by whom? The Pope, a non-Biblical figure? The Catholic denomination, a non-Biblical denomination?

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again the RCC is not the church of 3000 from Pentecost.

They don't even vaguely resemble it.

It is the tower of Babel of Christendom.

I Agree! Have the churches the apostles founded gone mad and beheaded, crucified, burned at the stake the very believers whom are their own church brothers and sisters?

OR, is this the church which did this...

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The Mother of harlots has daughters, which include Protestants which removed from baptism the name of Jesus and replaced it with the word "Son".

Last edited:
Reactions: Truther

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken The verse that keeps coming back to mind is 1 Timothy 2.5, about the Lord Jesus being the one Mediator.

A mediator IS the middle man, between two parties.
Jesus IS the mediator between An unsaved man and God.

Mary in the mix, is not Scriptural, and demeaning to her memory.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A mediator IS the middle man, between two parties.
Jesus IS the mediator between An unsaved man and God.

Mary in the mix, is not Scriptural, and demeaning to her memory.
@Taken The Magnificat passage in Luke is indeed wonderful and moving; but it is indeed good to keep to Scriptural terms in relation to Mary; she even refers in that passage to 'God, my Saviour', in Whom she rejoiced.

Reactions: Pearl

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice! The churches the apostles founded had gone mad and beheaded, crucified, burned at the stake the very believers whom are their own church brothers and sisters????

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The Mother of harlots has daughters, which include Protestants which removed from baptism the name of Jesus and replaced it with the word "Son".

Are you okay? Which Protestants which removed from baptism the name of Jesus and replaced it with the word "Son"? Even if they did, Jesus and "son" are clearly synonymous. One is His name, the other His title. Same person.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken The Magnificat passage in Luke is indeed wonderful and moving; but it is indeed good to keep to Scriptural terms in relation to Mary; she even refers in that passage to 'God, my Saviour', in Whom she rejoiced.

Correct. The little bit of Scripture about Mary, tells all that was necessary for us to know about her. Very basic.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you okay? Which Protestants which removed from baptism the name of Jesus and replaced it with the word "Son"? Even if they did, Jesus and "son" are clearly synonymous. One is His name, the other His title. Same person.

We take on the Lord's NAME at baptism. The only NAME whereby we are saved.

Try a word search for Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
There is only one (1) hit = Matthew 28:19

No one in the Bible baptized with those words. However, all were using the Lord's name.

And, Matthew is not the only account of the Great Commission ..

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We take on the Lord's NAME at baptism. The only NAME whereby we are saved.

Try a word search for Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
There is only one (1) hit = Matthew 28:19

No one in the Bible baptized with those words. However, all were using the Lord's name.

And, Matthew is not the only account of the Great Commission ..

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

So why can't you answer my previous question: Which Protestants removed from baptism the name of Jesus and replaced it with the word "Son"?

And BTW, what difference does it make? Everyone knows that Jesus is the son of God.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read these passages this morning and want to know who is the Queen of Heaven that the burned incense to that made god angry?

Jeremiah 44:16-18

16 “We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord! 17 We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. 18 But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”

Jeremiah 44:20-23
20 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, both men and women, who were answering him, 21 “Did not the Lord remember and call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and your officials and the people of the land? 22 When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did, your land became a curse and a desolate waste without inhabitants, as it is today. 23 Because you have burned incense and have sinned against the Lord and have not obeyed him or followed his law or his decrees or his stipulations, this disaster has come upon you, as you now see.”
She has come by many names: a few being Ishtar, Hera, Vesta, and now called 'Mary'.

They all have three things in common: Ever-Virgin, Mother, and Sacred to idolatrous man.

The virgin Mary of Scripture was of course a real person, but the Mother and Ever-Virgin mystery is with Hera and 'Mary':

They were the only ones married, but neither had sex with their 'husbands' Zeus and 'Joseph' to give them offspring of their own, which is why Zeus kept running around after mortal women to have offspring by, which was therefore not technically adultery. Thankfully, Joseph was not tempted in such a manner, since the Mary of Scripture had plenty of children by him after her firstborn son Jesus.

Vesta had the Scared Fire of Rome, and 'Mary' has the Sacred Womb of Roman Christianity.

Maybe Ishtar's Egg was also called Sacred.

It can get confusing, but then no one said Mythologic Idolatry makes things more simple to understand the ways of the gods and goddesses.

I guess the idolator must just accept it by faith, and then go on to the fun life of trying to figure it all out.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree! Have the churches the apostles founded gone mad and beheaded, crucified, burned at the stake the very believers whom are their own church brothers and sisters?

Yes, the sole purpose of the rise of the RCC was to eliminate Acts 2:38, and her fellow protestant daughters have taken her baton into the next mile.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God took Joseph's wife to be His queen?

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife...

OMG!

How naughty.

queen does not imply sex or marrige!

Solomon had 700 wives which one was Solomon’s queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.