Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the one true church
The authority of Christ in the person of Peter and his successors
For heresy of the five solas!

Praise God ...Luther getting kicked out of the Catholic Church, by Catholic men, to stand up and Join Christ’s Church! Pretty sure that stored up a Big Treasure in Heaven for Luther.

Reactions: farouk and Jim B

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God ...Luther getting kicked out of the Catholic Church, by Catholic men, to stand up and Join Christ’s Church! Pretty sure that stored up a Big Treasure in Heaven for Luther.

did Christ divorce his bride for another?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said a queen has to be a wife?

Solomon’s queen was his mother!

Jesus is king and Mary is queen!

Where does it say -- anywhere in Scripture -- that Mary is queen? And no "queen of heaven" nonsense!

Again, Jesus denied His mother! Matthew 12:47-49, " Someone told him [Jesus], “Look, your mother and your brothers are standing outside wanting to speak to you.” To the one who had said this, Jesus replied, “Who is my mother and who are my brothers?” And pointing toward his disciples he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers!"

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it say -- anywhere in Scripture -- that Mary is queen? And no "queen of heaven" nonsense!

Again, Jesus denied His mother! Matthew 12:47-49, " Someone told him [Jesus], “Look, your mother and your brothers are standing outside wanting to speak to you.” To the one who had said this, Jesus replied, “Who is my mother and who are my brothers?” And pointing toward his disciples he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers!"

he is glorifying her for her faithfulness lk 1:45

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Only the Queen of Heaven acolytes. I believe there are Catholics who do not do so.

A Catholic without the Queen of Heaven is a Christian.
I have known Catholics who were truly Christians and also some who were truly christian and left the Catholic church.

Reactions: Jim B

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Mary reject Gods word and fail to multiply?

it’s not absolute only a generalization like Matt 3:5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,

6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.

did “ALL” Jerusalem go out?
We’re “ALL” baptized?

Status
Not open for further replies.