Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
queen does not imply sex or marrige!

Solomon had 700 wives which one was Solomon’s queen?
Exactly! Which is why your 'Mary' Queen had no sex with her pseudo 'husband'.

Ok, I'll say it: could your 'Mary' Queen be the Fairy Queen we read about elsewhere?

Is she Sacred and Ever-Virgin too?

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why can't you answer my previous question: Which Protestants removed from baptism the name of Jesus and replaced it with the word "Son"?

And BTW, what difference does it make? Everyone knows that Jesus is the son of God.

Tertullian and Hippolytus of Rome succeeded in changing the mode of water baptism from being performed "in the name of Jesus Christ" to use of the titles "Father, Son, and Holy Ghost," thereby abandoning the "only NAME given among men whereby we must be saved" in baptism.

Water baptism by total immersion in water in the name of Jesus Christ was a primordial, core doctrine of the twelve apostles. Read the New Testament for yourself. You will see it clearly. Every baptism recorded in the New Testament was performed in the name of the Lord Jesus. But in the newly redefined Roman Catholic Church, the name of Jesus was extirpated, excised from water baptism.

Bbaptism thus became no longer a burial, or a full submersion in water. It ceased to exist in the RCC. Only sprinkling was employed, and that was WITHOUT calling upon the saving name of Jesus. Only the generic titles - common nouns; Father, Son, Holy Spirit - were articulated, rendering the entire doctrine of water baptism a completely nameless, powerless, impotent, ritualistic farce - not a baptism at all. It is as facetious as sprinkling dirt on a corpse and calling it a burial....

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Paul Crouch, President of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, the largest TV network in the world, said, "I'm eradicating the word Protestant even out of my vocabulary... I'm not protesting anything... it's time for Catholics and non-Catholics to come together as one in the Spirit and one in the Lord."

Robert Schuller, Hour of Power author, Pastor of the Garden Grove Community Church said, "It's time for Protestants to go to the shepherd (the Pope) and say, 'What do we have to do to come home?'"

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 7:18, "Children are gathering firewood, fathers are building fires with it, and women are mixing dough to bake cakes to offer to the goddess they call the Queen of Heaven. They are also pouring out drink offerings to other gods." So Mary is a pagan goddess!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who is the Queen of Heaven.
Dairy Queen?....to die for?

For those who are culturally deprived, A Dairy Queen is a soft serve ice cream in a cone like what Mac Donalds sell, only much better.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ha. She was no more false than these teeth or eyelashes!

I have been doing lots of research on just these kinds of issues.

Semiramis was married to Nimrod. Nimrod built the Tower of Babel. Nimrod may have been a human/supernatural hybrid. (Stay with me.)

The flood killed all the wicked hybrids procreated by "the sons of god" and the women of the earth. Noah was "perfect in all his generations." However, the wives of his sons could have still been carriers of the DNA from the sons of God. B'nei elohim is "sons of God." Elohim can mean YHVH, the God of Israel, or any supernatural being. The gods of Egypt were elohim. That is a plural word. It is used for YHVH with a meaning that is more akin to "the sum of all supernatural beings" in the sense that he created them all. The way to distinguish them is by the verbs associated with them. The opening line of the Bible says "God created..." The verb is singular. Other times, elohim will have a plural verb. They are multiple supernatural beings.

Abraham was a Mesopotamian. He was from Ur. He would have known of Nimrod as Gilgamesh. There are, apparently a host of demi-god kinds of humans in the history of the earth.

Enlil, or Elil, is "the god of the air." I am inclined to think that "helayl" that is translated as "Lucifer" is actually "ha elil." Ha is "the." These Scriptures originated at at time when the vowels were not written. "Ha elil" would have been written pretty much like "helil."

The elil is also known as a serpent god, or a dragon god.

I believe all these deities are real. They are merely defeated.

We wrestle with them, not flesh and blood. These entities are the "principalities and powers."

There is a lot more to the universe than we can see. We will definitely know more on the other side.

Enlil - Wikipedia

Yes, good post , ….especially as I was going to post something similar haha!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why was Luther excommunicated?
Who excommunicated him?
What was Luther excommunicated FROM?

the one true church
The authority of Christ in the person of Peter and his successors
For heresy of the five solas!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And his pride presumption and arrogance

he demanded a council be called to decide his novelties and they did and his ideas were condemned!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly! Which is why your 'Mary' Queen had no sex with her pseudo 'husband'.

Ok, I'll say it: could your 'Mary' Queen be the Fairy Queen we read about elsewhere?

Is she Sacred and Ever-Virgin too?
yes sacred and ever virgin and the only virgin-mother

mary is not Joseph’s queen

she is Christ’s queen!

He is the son of David the king!
Lk 1:32-33

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the one true church
The authority of Christ in the person of Peter and his successors
For heresy of the five solas!

It doesn't matter if the Catholic denomination excommunicated Martin Luther and others. They are still in Christ regardless. No Pope (or anyone else) has the right to excommunicate anyone.

Thank God that Martin Luther and others brought the Christian faith back to what it is meant to be. Just as Moses freed the Hebrews from Pharaoh's rule, so Martin Luther freed Christians from the Pope's rule. Protestants are in the spiritual promised land!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes sacred and ever virgin and the only virgin-mother

mary is not Joseph’s queen

she is Christ’s queen!

He is the son of David the king!
Lk 1:32-33

Mary was technically a virgin until she had intercourse multiple times to give birth to Jesus' brothers. She is not Joseph's queen or Christ's queen. She is Joseph's wife and Christ's mother. Jesus is the "son" of David only because he is from David's lineage; He is God's son.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter if the Catholic denomination excommunicated Martin Luther and others. They are still in Christ regardless. No Pope (or anyone else) has the right to excommunicate anyone.

Thank God that Martin Luther and others brought the Christian faith back to what it is meant to be. Just as Moses freed the Hebrews from Pharaoh's rule, so Martin Luther freed Christians from the Pope's rule. Protestants are in the spiritual promised land!

Authority!

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

same mission power and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary was technically a virgin until she had intercourse multiple times to give birth to Jesus' brothers. She is not Joseph's queen or Christ's queen. She is Joseph's wife and Christ's mother. Jesus is the "son" of David only because he is from David's lineage; He is God's son.

lk 1:34 total blocked your non-sense

fundamentalism is spiritual blindness and anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.