Who is the son?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's what the Bible teaches...

God in(inside) Christ.

You teach God IS Christ(same person).

You deny Col 2:9....period.

You think it is REALLY saying this...

In HIMSELF, dwelleth all the ....

Yep, you are just a wee bit different than your trinitarian cousins, who teach only the 2nd person is Himself in his own body.

You teach the Father has a new human nature attached, and the trins teach the 2nd person has a new human nature attachment.

The RCC gave you and them your beliefs, but yours was modified in the early 1900's....

Also, God gave to Jesus the Rev from within himself.

The Holy Ghost does that to us similarly.
first thanks for the reply, second, Also?, God gave to Jesus the Revelation from within himself. also, also, also.... LOL, so it's a God withing a God now? lol, lol, lol so you have a God within a God. that's still two God .. :eek: my God. my God. so the inner God gave the outer God the revelation correct? or is Jesus the ONE TRUE and LIVING God? which one? boy oh boy the hole gets deeper.

cain't wait to hear this answer.... lol.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, Also?, God gave to Jesus the Revelation from within himself. also, also, also.... LOL, so it's a God withing a God now? lol, lol, lol so you have a God within a God. that's still two God .. :eek: my God. my God. so the inner God gave the outer God the revelation correct? or is Jesus the ONE TRUE and LIVING God? which one? boy oh boy the hole gets deeper.

cain't wait to hear this answer.... lol.

PICJAG.
I get revelations from my inner God.

Don't you?

Do you have God in you or do you get your revelations from the cosmos?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get revelations from my inner God.

Don't you?

Do you have God in you or do you get your revelations from the cosmos?
so let me get this right, you're saying that you have a inner God plus a Outer God? yes or No.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so let me get this right, you're saying that you have a inner God plus a Outer God? yes or No.

PICJAG
No.

The way the Holy Ghost works is this...

It is everywhere.

It enters particular folks' bodies.

Not everyone has it in their bodies, but surrounding them only and entirely.

Romans 8 depicts the Holy Ghost inside only particular folks.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

The way the Holy Ghost works is this...

It is everywhere.

It enters particular folks' bodies.

Not everyone has it in their bodies, but surrounding them only and entirely.

Romans 8 depicts the Holy Ghost inside only particular folks.
so we can take this as you cannot answer the question. now since you mention the Holy Ghost. GREAT, for Jesus is the Holy Ghost.

now you said this,
"The way the Holy Ghost works is this...

It is everywhere".

since you said that, now, is God encapsulated INSID the Lord Jesus? yes or No.

cain't wait to hear this NEW answer.... lol.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you cannot answer the question. now since you mention the Holy Ghost. GREAT, for Jesus is the Holy Ghost.

now you said this,
"The way the Holy Ghost works is this...

It is everywhere".

since you said that, now, is God encapsulated INSID the Lord Jesus? yes or No.

cain't wait to hear this NEW answer.... lol.

PICJAG
Yes, God inside Christ(Col 2:9)...inside us(John 14:23).

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God inside Christ(Col 2:9)...inside us(John 14:23).

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
so now Jesus is inside and outside. and if he said us... is that two person or ONE Person.... :eek:

I just love it when people put the noose around their own necks.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so now Jesus is inside and outside. and if he said us... is that two person or ONE Person.... :eek:

I just love it when people put the noose around their own necks.

PICJAG.
Yes, 2 persons....

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You prefer this?...

5 For there is one God, WHICH IS IN HIMSELF THE mediator between God and men, the FAUX man Christ Jesus;

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember this.

I am not trying to strip you of your oneness faith, but trying to build on it.

I taught oneness for over 30 years in public settings.

I had to detox myself.

Don't backslide from God, only presupposition.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, 2 persons....

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
GOOD I'm glad you said that. now truther is this the same person or two separate ... PERSONS.
Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
the him here is in reference to the WORD of God, the "Son"

now truther is this the same person or two separates person, your answer please.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOOD I'm glad you said that. now truther is this the same person or two separate ... PERSONS.
Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
the him here is in reference to the WORD of God, the "Son"

now truther is this the same person or two separates person, your answer please.

PICJAG.
You missed it again....

God and the man, not 2 God's.

This is Paul's message to YOU.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice the above verse is present tense(post ascension).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You missed it again....

God and the man, not 2 God's.

This is Paul's message to YOU.
we didn't ask you that, simply is the person in Isaiah 44:24 the same person in John 1:3 yes or no?

no math involved simply a yes or no.

thanks

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we didn't ask you that, simply is the person in Isaiah 44:24 the same person in John 1:3 yes or no?

no math involved simply a yes or no.

thanks

PICJAG.
Isaiah?..No...absolutely not.

God is a Spirit per Jesus in John 4:24.

Also...

God made everything by His word, same with making Jesus in Matt 1(by speaking to Mary).

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made....

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.