Who is the son?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many removing Jesus from the gospel and so denying their salvation. So you too Killed teh eternal father who cannot die, such foolishness.
first thanks for the reply, second, NO, I haven't killed, (smile) the father or anyone.... lol. the Lord Jesus is the center of all things, it is his gospel. but if you cannot accept the fact that he DIED a natural death the first death, then that your ignorance. clear as day, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
so mjrhealth did God die a NATURAL DEATH?........ :p that's on you. because of your lack of understand have nothing do to do with 101G...... :eek: it's you who need to get some understand of WHO God really is. don't you believe the bible? John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God." was that not Jesus whom he was reffering to? ... (smile). as said before, Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

so there is no excuse for your ignorance in not knowing. :)

PICJAG.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
first thanks for the reply, second, NO, I haven't killed, (smile) the father or anyone.... lol. the Lord Jesus is the center of all things, it is his gospel. but if you cannot accept the fact that he DIED a natural death the first death, then that your ignorance. clear as day, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
so mjrhealth did God die a NATURAL DEATH?........ :p that's on you. because of your lack of understand have nothing do to do with 101G...... :eek: it's you who need to get some understand of WHO God really is. don't you believe the bible? John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God." was that not Jesus whom he was reffering to? ... (smile). as said before, Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

so there is no excuse for your ignorance in not knowing. :)

PICJAG.
I know who God is I met, Him and Christ too, you just have no understanding, you are denying that Jesus is the Christ because you made God the Christ.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney, you have no clue what being attacked on a forum is if you call this "attacking".

I have been threatened physically by preterists for exposing their silly doctrines.

They call me every name in the book they can get away with on a "Christian" forum, yet I simply chuckle at them, then drop more scripture nukes on them as they further flip out.

You have no confidence in your belief system so you cannot chuckle about scriptural arguments.

This makes you defensive and call debating, "intimidation".

Just think if we were discussing this stuff in person, you would either storm out or take a swing at me for a simple controversial chat.

Really, Barney?

I understand you'll say what you got to say to justify yourself. You're using intimidation and scare tactics to try to force people to believe your way and like I said, intimidation or scare tactics is a brainwashing tactic. You know that when it comes to talking to people about God and his Word you try to find those who will listen, and those who disagree with you, you simply agree to disagree. If those who disagree with you choose to attack and judge you for what you're saying about God and his Word we don't become like them. Instead we consider ourselfs in great company because they treated our Lord and King Jesus Christ and his Apostles and disciples the same way. When it comes to those who stubbornly disagree with what we say about God and his Word we simply agree to disagree.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand you'll say what you got to say to justify yourself. You're using intimidation and scare tactics to try to force people to believe your way and like I said, intimidation or scare tactics is a brainwashing tactic. You know that when it comes to talking to people about God and his Word you try to find those who will listen, and those who disagree with you, you simply agree to disagree. If those who disagree with you choose to attack and judge you for what you're saying about God and his Word we don't become like them. Instead we consider ourselfs in great company because they treated our Lord and King Jesus Christ and his Apostles and disciples the same way. When it comes to those who stubbornly disagree with what we say about God and his Word we simply agree to disagree.
Does the KJV scare you???

That is all I use to "intimidate" folks.

They are intimidated by how well I know the KJV and that's it.

You seem to be intimidated by my KJV, not me.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANOTHER ERROR ON YOUR PART, well two. for the Spirit of Christ is the same Spirit of God. supportive Scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

Being is PRESENT TENSE, and "Form" here is Nature, which is Spirit, for God is a Spirit. "a" meaning one Spirit. he have the same EQUAL Nature/Spirit. so it's not two Spirits, nor two separate person, you lie. you're worest than the trinity believers.

then you said, Jesus has a Human spirit. another Lie. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" his flesh was HUMAN but not his spirit. God nature never changed. it was only empted or neutral of it's powers. for no reputation is the Greek word,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

none of your two spirits line up with the bible.

now the two persons thing are not working, and now the two Spirits thing is are working for you. nothing is working for you, you have been reprove.

PS let us give you a peek of who the Spirit of Christ is.... :cool: listen, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:"
1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

understand the Spirit of Christ was IN, IN, IN, the prophets in the OT. but guess what his BODY was not in the OT... :eek: say what? yes, JESUS was in the OT, but NOT his flesh. let the bible tell you who was in the OT. 2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." BINGO..... (smile).

see the Spirit of Cjhrist is the Holy Spirit which is God the Father, without flesh, without bone, and without blood.... see how you're ignorant of the word of God. the Spirit of Christ is the Holy Ghost, God almighty. did you not READ? John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

see another name for the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of TRUTH, WHY? because JESUS said I AM the "TRUTH.... (smile)...my, my, my. he is the Spirit of Truth. education time. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

do you know what "advocate" here means? listen up,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

an "advocate" is the "COMFORTER", JESUS is the COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT. that's who JESUS is "THE HOLY SPIRIT", the Spirit of TRUTH. see your ERROR now?

My God, TWO Spirits. I cain't believe someone can be that misinforned of the things of God.

PICJAG.
Whoah!

Hold your horses at Romans 8....

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you,

Not....

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of GOD, he is none of his.

10 And if GOD be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of GOD that raised up GOD from the dead dwell in you,...

....which is what you believe it says.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would urge you to preach with charity & obvious love & humility, and not insults/intimidation/pride/“exposing”/etc.
Okay sis..."you are saved no matter what you say or teach, because God is love and all roads lead to God, so love trumps scripture".

Ick!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay sis..."you are saved no matter what you say or teach, because God is love and all roads lead to God, so love trumps scripture".

Ick!

Uncharitably misrepresenting / slandering me doesn’t remotely convince me or anyone else to accept your POV (or see it being what’s taught in scripture).

Neither is that “just using the kjv “.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

This is a christian forum all you have to do is mention Christ, who cares what bible you use, the truth is in Jesus, who seems to be refused my many learned men. God and Christ could care less if you know the bible, all you need to do is know the son, but men love to brag.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you,
thanks for the reply, second the ordinal First raised up ..... the BODY of the Lord Jesus, supportive scripture, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"
John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." BINGO.
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." (WHO'S BODY? "HIS OWN BODY). BINGO AGAIN.
John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

see you had no clue that JESUS, the ordinal "First" raised up his own body .... did you? ...... :eek: you want to try again?

boy oh boy I just love this.

PICJAG.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
thanks for the reply, second the ordinal First raised up ..... the BODY of the Lord Jesus, supportive scripture, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"
John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." BINGO.
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." (WHO'S BODY? "HIS OWN BODY). BINGO AGAIN.
John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

see you had no clue that JESUS, the ordinal "First" raised up his own body .... did you? ...... :eek: you want to try again?

boy oh boy I just love this.

PICJAG.
Yes continually denying that Jesus is the Christ, because if God is, He isnt...

1Jn 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

What is it you do not understand

Bingo. No prizes won.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes continually denying that Jesus is the Christ, because if God is, He isnt...

1Jn 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

What is it you do not understand

Bingo. No prizes won.
so we can take this as you have no clue what I believe..... as you said, my belief is hidden in plain view, just read some of my post and see if I deny the Lord Jesus as the christ.... :eek: and if you find one please post it.... (smile).

with that said, good day to you.

PICJAG.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so we can take this as you have no clue what I believe..... as you said, my belief is hidden in plain view, just read some of my post and see if I deny the Lord Jesus as the christ.... :eek: and if you find one please post it.... (smile).

with that said, good day to you.

PICJAG.
Are you not saying that God died for you on the cross, if He did, than it wasnt Jesus, so was it Jesus or God that died on the cross??

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This isn't about any Bible. Interesting that you bring up some version of a Bible to try to justify attacking someone or judging someone. I will continue to tell people that they should speak to people about God and his Word, keeping in mind that like everyone else they are imperfect human beings who no matter how much they study the scriptures you can be wrong how you're looking at the scriptures. For anyone to believe they're infallible when it comes to what they have to say about God and his Word is just showing they believe themselves to be infallible like God. That's why people need to agree to disagree when they come across a person who will continue to disagree with them. People shouldn't attack someone just because they disagree with them. Also to take a Bible any Bible including the KJV to try to make out that the scriptures influences people to attack and judge, I don't think so. It's my belief that such people are about hate. They don't unite people in love but instead divides them. The thing we must remember is that God loved the world of mankind so much even though the world of mankind was treating God as though they were his enemies yet God still loved the world of mankind so much that he sent his Only Begotten Son to die for the world of mankind so that the world of mankind could be saved. The point is if God went this far in the cause of love to save mankind he would want us when speaking about God and his Word in such a way that you always remember the golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. No one likes being judged or attacked and judging and attacking people is causing people to turn away from the truth because people are judging and attacking them. Those who are Christians want to bring people into the truth because they know that God doesn't want anyone to be destroyed, so such people don't attack or judge people instead they speak to them in such a way that it's understood that each person is an individual that God's Only Begotten Son die for and should be spoken to with respect and when they disagree with you, understand that it is that individuals right to disagree. If you don't attack or judge them when they disagree with you but instead just agree to disagree you keep the door open that someone else may be able to reach them because you showed them respect and didn't attack or judge people because they disagreed with them.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:18
18 Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.