Who Preaches The Gospel To The Whole World ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
.QUESTION; Who preaches the gospel to the whole world before the end ? You? Me? The Church? An Angel?eg: ...... And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.... ((Matthew 24:14))Does it mean the Church has to reach every corner of the world before the Day of The Lord can begin? Is this requirement mandatory or is there another possibility? Personally I think it is great for the Church to spread the Gospel , but it will be AN ANGEL who finally gets it done .FIRST: The 144,000 have been sealedSECOND: The Church folks are before the throne of God. They are in white robes . They have come out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb . THIRD:Now comes the worldwide preaching of the Gospel. """ Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people """Anyone else feel that it is ultimately this Angel , and not the Church who will preach the Gospel worldwide in the end time. ??Your personal thoughts and opinions welcome.Martin W.(((((references are from Revelation 7 and Revelation 14 ))))))

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Martin W. @ Apr 12 2009, 12:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72406
.QUESTION; Who preaches the gospel to the whole world before the end ? You? Me? The Church? An Angel?eg: ...... And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.... ((Matthew 24:14))Does it mean the Church has to reach every corner of the world before the Day of The Lord can begin? Is this requirement mandatory or is there another possibility? Personally I think it is great for the Church to spread the Gospel , but it will be AN ANGEL who finally gets it done .FIRST: The 144,000 have been sealedSECOND: The Church folks are before the throne of God. They are in white robes . They have come out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb . THIRD:Now comes the worldwide preaching of the Gospel. """ Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people """Anyone else feel that it is ultimately this Angel , and not the Church who will preach the Gospel worldwide in the end time. ??Your personal thoughts and opinions welcome.Martin W.(((((references are from Revelation 7 and Revelation 14 ))))))
The Angel in Revelation 14:6 is speaking that this angels proclaims the gospel and if you read the acts that follow the message, it is the arrival of Christ. This is how we know the End will come as Matthew 24;14 says, When this gospel has been preached the END will COME. They speak the same message and therefore it is truth and not the false doctrine created by the churches. The entire teachings to man from men who claim an office has taken the sheep astray. The Shepherd , the true shepherd is Christ. The New High Priest. The way that the gospel goes out is like yeast, spread in the flour. We are the flour, being made into bread, how we live our lives towards God and others is the way the message goes forth. It is like yeast and we don't understand the fullness of how this spreads. Isaiah 28:9 Who is it he is trying to teach? To whom is he explaining his message? To Children weaned from milk? to those just taken from the breast? Isaian 26:17 As a woman with child and about to give birth writhes and cries in pain, so were we in your presence O Lord, We were with Child (the teachings of Christ) we writhed in pain, but, "WE GAVE BIRTH TO THE WIND". "WE HAVE NOT BROUGHT SALVATION TO THE EARTH". We have not given birth to the people of the world. How Satan has deceived the message of God through the men whose hearts are of greed, self gain, and false righteousness, but fear not little children for the day of Doom for the Shepherds is at hand. Isaiah 28:8 All the tables are covered with VOMIT and there is not a spot without filth. The table of the Lord is referring to the gospel of Christ, preached by men calling themselves shepherds are filth to the Lord, and the day of destruction is set to soon hold all shepherds accountable for the message they have taught to God's children. The many different messages of Christ through the many different churches have not been what God speak in the bible and the day of destruction is at hand. The great Deceive Satan, the angel of light has very cunningly led the world astray just as Jesus said. Vickie

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
QUOTE (Martin W. @ Apr 12 2009, 12:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72406
1) How do you prove that the Assembly ( you say Church and I say Assembly ---so which is it ? ) IS THE BODY OF CHRIST is in the book of Revelation ? 2) Referenced in 2 Thess 2:3 , there has to be the Departure of the Body of Christ BEFORE the Day of the Lord , or the Tribulation.3) The " good news " of Revelation 14:6 , as we read is one of JUDGMENT , and is not the Gospel of the Kingdom as preached by John the Baptist or by Christ in Matt 4:17 . 4) Nor is it the Gospel of the Grace of God that Paul preached in Acts 20:24 .5) This Gospel is preached by an Angel , AGGELOS which means messenger as does the word Apostle .6) It is not the day of judgment , but it is the " hour of judgment to come " , which is different than the Gospel of the Kingdom , spoken of in Matt 24 , because the Matt 24 , speaks about enduring to the END of the Tribulation to be saved , where Rev 14:6 , speaks of Judgment .7) To me the 144,000 , do the preaching , and can you give an explanation of why they need to be sealed , because the sealing in Eph 1:13,14 is not , and I repeat , not the same as the sealing of the 144,000 .8) The Assembly is NOT to found , unless you believe that the Assembly ( so-called Chruch ) goes through the Tribulation , but it will take some twisting .

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Sorry folks , I should have made my question a bit more specific.For example , some Pastors and Church Leaders will say that Christ cannot return right now because the Gospel has not been preached to the whole world yet (there is still a large number of remote peoples and tribes who have yet to hear the gospel etc.)My reply would be that maybe the reference to preaching the gospel to the whole world is accomplished by the angel in Rev 7 & 14 , and does not necessarily have to be done by the church.Hope that makes sense , in other words Christ could come at anytime (of course) or could have come 800 years ago , either way the whole world gets to hear the gospel from the angel. It is not nessesarily a function of the Church to do it all.dan pI also agree the 144,000 will be preaching the message.I also am expecting that the church will be likely be removed before the great tribulation but I'm not dogmatic about it. We have never been told the exact timing of Jesus' coming to gather his own , so anyone claiming to know it is in error.Martin W.

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
"Who Preaches The Gospel To The Whole World ?"- Any evangelist or church with TV cameras and a satellite dish for broadcasting.The Bible says "When" it is preached to all the world, not "When so-and-so" has preached it to all the world.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Polar @ Apr 23 2009, 10:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72915
"Who Preaches The Gospel To The Whole World ?"- Any evangelist or church with TV cameras and a satellite dish for broadcasting.The Bible says "When" it is preached to all the world, not "When so-and-so" has preached it to all the world.
I don't trust TV ministers... I see nothing good in them... it's pretty much like is... "If you don't preach what we tell you, no TV ministry and MONEY" for you. Quite frankly, Preaching the gospel to the world is meant to be free for everybody, not to get paid. So I get suspicious on this sort of stuff... and I rather have a REAL godly minister.

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
"I don't trust TV ministers... I see nothing good in them... it's pretty much like is..."If you don't preach what we tell you, no TV ministry and MONEY" for you. -- JORDAN-- I must confess I do not have your ability to see into their hearts and know what their true intentions are.Quite frankly, Preaching the gospel to the world is meant to be free for everybody, not to get paid. So I get suspicious on this sort of stuff... and I rather have a REAL godly minister." -- JORDAN-- When exactly did watching TV preachers become strictly 'Pay Per View?' I regulary watch TV ministers preaching the gospel. My dish allows me to see them...for free. It was the same when I was overseas.But perhaps my opinion is flawed. After all, I am not qualified to say there isn't "a REAL godly minister" in the bunch. God doesn't call preachers to a TV ministry? Who knew?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Polar @ Apr 24 2009, 08:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72938
"I don't trust TV ministers... I see nothing good in them... it's pretty much like is..."If you don't preach what we tell you, no TV ministry and MONEY" for you. -- JORDAN-- I must confess I do not have your ability to see into their hearts and know what their true intentions are.Quite frankly, Preaching the gospel to the world is meant to be free for everybody, not to get paid. So I get suspicious on this sort of stuff... and I rather have a REAL godly minister." -- JORDAN-- When exactly did watching TV preachers become strictly 'Pay Per View?' I regulary watch TV ministers preaching the gospel. My dish allows me to see them...for free. It was the same when I was overseas.But perhaps my opinion is flawed. After all, I am not qualified to say there isn't "a REAL godly minister" in the bunch. God doesn't call preachers to a TV ministry? Who knew?
I never said Pay-Per-View... You can make money without Pay-Per-View. People make money for preaching a lie, And people may give money to a minister to teach what they feel is right. God didn't do it. Christ didn't do it... They did it with their love. Because that's the only way it will truly help people. I am against ministers who preaches the doctrines of men... AKA Lies that doesn't exist in God's Words. Evil doesn't necessarily need Pay-Per-View to do it. They have their own sick ways.To be a little off topic: People still gets money from the government (SSI) for abusing their children and put them to death. I read so many stories of these that it makes me sick.Evil LOVES to get money what they themselves thinks it's "Right" because they feel it's right... (I Timothy 6:10, Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 16:25) Evil itself has no morals.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
QUOTE (Polar @ Apr 24 2009, 06:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72938
It not about judging their hearts its about knowing the Word of God and teaching it over traditions of men ... Have you not heard there is a famine on.. not a famine for bread but a famine for Gods true Word Amos 8:11-12 Many T.V ministers preach what the money holders tell them too ... They have comprimised/sold out ... to get out a little truth ..they agree to Peach what lies and traditions and feel good doctrines they are told too. Do you not remember the money changers table in the synagoe that Jesus tipped over ?? As it was it will be again and so it is

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
I never said Pay-Per-View... -- JORDAN-- No, you never said, "Pay Per View." What you did say was, "Preaching the gospel to the world is meant to be free for everybody, not get paid." I pointed out that people can already hear these TV preachers you are lambasting for free. I do it all the time. Same thing when I was overseas. No preacher charges someone to see their show on TV. And you neglect that fact that many of those "TV preachers" are actually regular preachers having their normal church services televised. As far as "not get paid," I am pretty sure if you checked, you would find that the preacher at your church collects a paycheck, whether his sermons are televised or not. People make money for preaching a lie, And people may give money to a minister to teach what they feel is right. God didn't do it. Christ didn't do it... They did it with their love. Because that's the only way it will truly help people. I am against ministers who preaches the doctrines of men... AKA Lies that doesn't exist in God's Words. Evil doesn't necessarily need Pay-Per-View to do it. They have their own sick ways. -- JORDAN-- So your position is still that all TV preachers are dishonest? I assume then that you still stand by your "I don't trust TV ministers...I see nothing good in them" statement from your original post? Call me old fashioned, but I don't feel qualified to speak to what is in the heart of another man, let alone an entire demographic. Are some TV Evangelists more about the Benjamins than the Blood? Absolutely. But that doesn't qualify us to make a blanket condemnation of all ministers who use that media.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We should judge them by thier fruit ...There is nothing wrong with tithing where we are taught in fact we are told to do so ... But we can not deny many T.V ministeries have become a buisness where big money is to made the money changers have their hands out and faced with a choice of No T.V ministery or teach as the money boys say.. many have chosen the money boys these are facts ... sad but true the cure know your scripture ... follow Gods Words ...When you hear lies being taught turn the channel ...

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
QUOTE (Polar @ Apr 24 2009, 08:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72938
-- When exactly did watching TV preachers become strictly 'Pay Per View?' I regulary watch TV ministers preaching the gospel. My dish allows me to see them...for free. It was the same when I was overseas.But perhaps my opinion is flawed. After all, I am not qualified to say there isn't "a REAL godly minister" in the bunch. God doesn't call preachers to a TV ministry? Who knew?
Hi PolarThis is not adressed specifically to you but here are a few of my thoughts as far as TV spreading the gospel:In N. America there are 750 TV's for every 1000 people. We are surrounded by them. Yet a huge number of people here have never heard the gospel. The small amount of dedicated Christian TV programming is watched by the converted. It is rare to have many people saved because of media reach. We have the TV's and the access for many years but have not gotten the gospel to all our freinds and neighbours. I doubt we ever will.When you consider many parts of the world have less than 5 TV's per 1000 people it gets even more bleak.It is correct and honorable for us to keep preaching the gospel , but I think in the end it will have to be a supernatural event such as the Angel in Revelation and the 144,000 super evangelists who get it done completely. (Then the end can come as per Matt 24)

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hello Martin,The gospel of Christ has been preached to the whole world for hundreds of years. And since the end hasn’t come yet, one can assume that it is another “good news” that Christ is speaking of. Christ stated that “THIS gospel of the kingdom” would be preached and then the end would come. The gospel He was talking about can be found in the verses which preceded His statement, which was a description of the events which lead up to Christ’s advent. And this information has been delivered to the whole world along with the gospel of Christ. So, why hasn’t the end come yet? I believe the answer to that lies in Daniel 12: 4 4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.Many see this and think it is saying that since knowledge and transportation are on the increase that we must be in the end times. But that is not what it is saying. What it is saying is that Daniel’s end time prophecies (and essentially all Bible prophecy) would be sealed from understanding until the end times when knowledge and transportation are being increased. I believe that it is the true understanding of Bible prophecy that is “THIS gospel of the kingdom” that Christ is speaking of. And when this true interpretation is preached to the whole world, then the end will come.In Yehoshua,Guy Smith

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
QUOTE (guysmith @ Apr 25 2009, 06:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72983
Hello Martin,The gospel of Christ has been preached to the whole world for hundreds of years. And since the end hasn’t come yet, one can assume that it is another “good news” that Christ is speaking of. Christ stated that “THIS gospel of the kingdom” would be preached and then the end would come. The gospel He was talking about can be found in the verses which preceded His statement, which was a description of the events which lead up to Christ’s advent. And this information has been delivered to the whole world along with the gospel of Christ. So, why hasn’t the end come yet? I believe the answer to that lies in Daniel 12: 4 4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.Many see this and think it is saying that since knowledge and transportation are on the increase that we must be in the end times. But that is not what it is saying. What it is saying is that Daniel’s end time prophecies (and essentially all Bible prophecy) would be sealed from understanding until the end times when knowledge and transportation are being increased. I believe that it is the true understanding of Bible prophecy that is “THIS gospel of the kingdom” that Christ is speaking of. And when this true interpretation is preached to the whole world, then the end will come.In Yehoshua,Guy Smith
Hello GuyIf that is the case , then why is the Angel in Revelation 14 doing the following .......... Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. Thanks. Martin W.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Martin W. @ Apr 25 2009, 04:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72989
Hello GuyIf that is the case , then why is the Angel in Revelation 14 doing the following .......... Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. Thanks. Martin W.
You are right, the angel comes and proclaims the message to the entire earth, then Jesus come and this earth has Jesus reigning upon it. Amen!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hello Martin,We are talking about two different gospels. The gospel of Christ is the "good news" that Christ came and died for our sins and that anyone that accepts that sacrifice, they will be saved. The "good news" that Christ was talking about in Matthew 24 is a gospel completly different, because when Christ spoke those words He hadn't gone to the cross yet. No one even knew that he was going to be sacrificed so the gospel of Christ wasn't in effect.In Yehoshua,Guy Smith

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
QUOTE (guysmith @ Apr 26 2009, 06:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=73013
Hello Martin,We are talking about two different gospels. The gospel of Christ is the "good news" that Christ came and died for our sins and that anyone that accepts that sacrifice, they will be saved. The "good news" that Christ was talking about in Matthew 24 is a gospel completly different, because when Christ spoke those words He hadn't gone to the cross yet. No one even knew that he was going to be sacrificed so the gospel of Christ wasn't in effect.In Yehoshua,Guy Smith
This could be an interesting topic. Are you thinking the "Gospel of the Kingdom" referred by Jesus in Matthew 24 is different than "The Eternal Gospel" from the Angel in Revelation 14 ??Personally I do not think they are different , but to be fair I have never considered it either.Talk laterMartin W.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Just a quick additional note Guy.I do not disagree with most of your post # 13 but to me (Daniel 12:4) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased is to let them (Daniel & his people) know the issues spoken of were not going to happen during his (Daniel's) time.I have also felt the "Sealed" book could be referring to the opening of the 7 seals in Revelation.Anyway , I am going to take a good look at it later and see if I follow your thinking.We also agree knowlege and travel have greatly increased as well as attention to prophecy since 1948 founding of Isreal. Prophecy was pretty much a dead issue before that. Not so nowadays
smile.gif
ThanksMartin W.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hello Martin,You stated: If that is the case , then why is the Angel in Revelation 14 doing the following .......... Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. My response: I believe that this angel's proclamation is an announcement and not a call for salvation. The world is full of people that are aware of Christ's sacrifice, but they choose to be agnostic or another religion (claiming that all religions are the same). When the period of grace is over, however, these individuals will be forced to realize that their decision was wrong. I believe that this angelic proclamation, when it occurs, is that announcement. In Yehoshua,Guy Smith