Who Was Paul

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; - Ephesians 3:2-5.

How do we put all this together in scripture? You will need to start with Paul. If you do not start with Paul, you will not understand what is written in Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. If I don't understand what is written in Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John - I will not understand what is written in the old testament.

We need to start right to end right. Knowing where to start. Our message is not earthly, our message does not pertain to the realm of touch taste and feel.

Why is that? Paul starts you before anything was created in God. Paul will start you with "the according gospel." According to his purpose. What was purposed in God before before before the foundation of the world. Before creation and the creation gospel that is in the world. Men preaching the creation gospel. A gospel that comes after creation. After all things were created.

Paul did not do that. That is not what was given to him to give to the world - to the born again. Paul gave the gospel that starts before anything was created. Nothing can come from an after gospel. It must be the gospel of God that starts before anything!

His mind - his way - his knowing - his revelation - him doing in the world he created for himself by himself - by his word he purposed in himself before he created anything. Glory!

Can he swear by no greater! The stamp is on his word. Men from generation to generation - since the world was created - trying to prove it different. You will go to your grave trying to prove God.

It is already proven! The proof was set before the world - the lamb slain before the foundation of the world. Men will not accept the things of God - and cannot. Not in themselves - they will set themselves against the things of God. He fixed it that no man can know. Lest the Spirit reveal it. That does not happen in a world in a instant.

We can believe that he is. That is it leave it alone - trust him. Your biggest trouble all the days of your life will be - what you believe!

Job - what did he tell Job? Where were you big man when I did this. Where were you - you seem to be somewhat - I could have used you to do all that I did if I only you were so slick Job. I never knew! If I had known, I could have used you!

Maybe it would have worked out better. I dont know - I'm just God - who am I that could know such a thing.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; - Ephesians 3:2-5.

How do we put all this together in scripture? You will need to start with Paul. If you do not start with Paul, you will not understand what is written in Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. If I don't understand what is written in Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John - I will not understand what is written in the old testament.

We need to start right to end right. Knowing where to start. Our message is not earthly, our message does not pertain to the realm of touch taste and feel.

Why is that? Paul starts you before anything was created in God. Paul will start you with "the according gospel." According to his purpose. What was purposed in God before before before the foundation of the world. Before creation and the creation gospel that is in the world. Men preaching the creation gospel. A gospel that comes after creation. After all things were created.

Paul did not do that. That is not what was given to him to give to the world - to the born again. Paul gave the gospel that starts before anything was created. Nothing can come from an after gospel. It must be the gospel of God that starts before anything!

His mind - his way - his knowing - his revelation - him doing in the world he created for himself by himself - by his word he purposed in himself before he created anything. Glory!

Can he swear by no greater! The stamp is on his word. Men from generation to generation - since the world was created - trying to prove it different. You will go to your grave trying to prove God.

It is already proven! The proof was set before the world - the lamb slain before the foundation of the world. Men will not accept the things of God - and cannot. Not in themselves - they will set themselves against the things of God. He fixed it that no man can know. Lest the Spirit reveal it. That does not happen in a world in a instant.

We can believe that he is. That is it leave it alone - trust him. Your biggest trouble all the days of your life will be - what you believe!

Job - what did he tell Job? Where were you big man when I did this. Where were you - you seem to be somewhat - I could have used you to do all that I did if I only you were so slick Job. I never knew! If I had known, I could have used you!

Maybe it would have worked out better. I dont know - I'm just God - who am I that could know such a thing.

Paul was an outstanding individual Mike. He was an extremely zealous witness of his God Jehovah, but had refused to accept Jesus. His heart was right however, and Jesus personally chose him to be an apostle. Paul's life example shows us Jesus chose right.

Reactions: soul man

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By your logic, no one could understand ANY of the OT Scriptures until Paul. That makes no sense.

2 Peter 3:16 testifies that those who are unlearned (in the Scriptures) twist Paul's words to their own destruction. That would be modern Christianity.

Paul said the Scriptures previously written were for our learning. He knew they could be understood without his commentary.

The foundation of all Biblical understanding starts with the OT, specifically, the Torah.

What kind of cruel god would give his people a book they couldn't understand, and then punish them for not understanding it?

The reason Christianity is a confused mess of heresy is because they don't know anything about the first 75% of the Bible. They do not understand the foundation on which the entire story is based.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By your logic, no one could understand ANY of the OT Scriptures until Paul. That makes no sense.

2 Peter 3:16 testifies that those who are unlearned (in the Scriptures) twist Paul's words to their own destruction. That would be modern Christianity.

Paul said the Scriptures previously written were for our learning. He knew they could be understood without his commentary.

The foundation of all Biblical understanding starts with the OT, specifically, the Torah.

What kind of cruel god would give his people a book they couldn't understand, and then punish them for not understanding it?

The reason Christianity is a confused mess of heresy is because they don't know anything about the first 75% of the Bible. They do not understand the foundation on which the entire story is based.

75% of the scripture is not written to the born again! 4/5's of your bible is not written to a new creation people. For us, not to us.. as a message. We have our own gospel.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul was an outstanding individual Mike. He was an extremely zealous witness of his God Jehovah, but had refused to accept Jesus. His heart was right however, and Jesus personally chose him to be an apostle. Paul's life example shows us Jesus chose right.

Yes Paul was a unique individual.. in person and calling.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
75% of the scripture is not written to the born again! 4/5's of your bible is not written to a new creation people. For us, not to us.. as a message. We have our own gospel.

Then the born again should stop quoting it like it was...

They should stop citing everything it says about blessing, or victory, or what God thinks of us.

It definitely is NOT talking about the people you call "born again."