Who was sacrificed Jesus the human, or the spirit being who came to earth to become Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it say that in the Bible?
Genesis 2:21-22​
And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.​

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wow, still doing that one, Scott? For what, like 30 years now?
hmm

ah nevermind, i see the prob
Here's the problem:

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

Notice that Jerusalem is mentioned twice, and also two different groups sent that are mentioned. But why should I bother since you are not willing?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Matthew 23:37“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!
Notice that Jerusalem is mentioned twice, and also two different groups sent that are mentioned. But why should I bother since you are not willing?
indeed

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you believe it folks? The original poster is a member of the Jehovah Witness Cult organization which DENIES that Lord Jesus of Nazareth is God The Son! So what's someone like that doing asking a question like which was crucified, Jesus the man, or the spirit being that he doesn't even believe was Lord Jesus!

I tell you, the amount of blasphemy piling up on this forum is becoming really sickening.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is all parables, that is, what is unseen revealed.

Thus, in the case of marriage, after thousands of years what was unseen being seen, in the fulness of time Paul came to say regarding marriage, "This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church."

As for Jesus, the parable of the first Adam shows Jesus not only to be His own person as He is known to this world, but more importantly as being One with whom He is a part, just as Eve was in the world as her own person, but according to God was only a part of Adam. Therefore, no longer being of the world, I speak of what is according to God rather than according to this world.
10/4 good buddy.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not that I agree or disagree, but have declared the truth to you.

I will go back and look at the verses you posted, but have already elaborated in a few previous posts.

PS, Yes, all those verses you posted have only been interpreted and understood according to the standard of this world and of men (as they are describing things as they occurred in this world among men), but not according to God.
So what do you understand those verses to mean sir?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Haha, it's your own shorthand wasting your time. If you were asking for a quote, "word" should have at least had a question mark. Lol!
well, i guess you might not necessarily find a direct one, but could have derived it indirectly…just dont see how, for that one

Status
Not open for further replies.