Who would make that claim, except as discerned?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
To All,

There may be some consternation regarding Posts I've made this morning to an "Edward Palamar". This is certainly understandable given that not all follow the various Forum Sections and Posts. So for anyone who might have been offended, please allow me to provide that circumstance as follows in maroon:

Topic: Recognizing the antichrist and the subtle methods of the adversary, Post #16
http://www.christian...-the-adversary/

I baptized Jesus Christ in the river Jordan under His command to do so, and you are going to introduce me to Him after He has raised me from the dead?

I responded to this "Edward Palamar" (or more properly to his demon), ~What is your name, and how many are you?~

This may have upset some in this Forum, for which I truly regret. However, I attempted to do this given the example of Mark 5:9, where Jesus asked a similar question:

Mark 5:9
[sup]9[/sup] Then He asked him, “What is your name?”
And he answered, saying, “My name is Legion; for we are many.”

Thus I attempt to do all things Christ would, even to the challenging of demonic spirits. However, not all things can be received by those in attendance, and certainly where Jesus would not bruise a reed, so to I would not intentionally offend someone's sensibilities:

Mark 5:14-17
[sup]14[/sup] So those who fed the swine fled, and they told it in the city and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that had happened. [sup]15[/sup] Then they came to Jesus, and saw the one who had been demon-possessed and had the legion, sitting and clothed and in his right mind. And they were afraid. [sup]16[/sup] And those who saw it told them how it happened to him who had been demon-possessed, and about the swine. [sup]17[/sup] Then they began to plead with Him to depart from their region.

So if I have offended someone, I pray you will allow me to not encumber your attentions any further:

Mark 5:18-20
[sup]18[/sup] And when He got into the boat, he who had been demon-possessed begged Him that he might be with Him. [sup]19[/sup] However, Jesus did not permit him, but said to him, “Go home to your friends, and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He has had compassion on you.” [sup]20[/sup] And he departed and began to proclaim in Decapolis all that Jesus had done for him; and all marveled.

BibleScribe

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I'll have to go check out the thread. On this note, there are some questions.

Why do people always feel they need to ask the name or number of demons? Seems to me that the Lord asked as a show that He knew them. What benefit does it have for us? What is the purpose of asking how many?

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
To All,

Please allow the following council from Michael V Pardo, and my response:

Topic: Recognizing the antichrist and the subtle methods of the adversary, Posts #23 & 26 respectively
http://www.christian...-the-adversary/

Hi again, Bible Scribe,
Don't be too hard on Ed the Baptist, just yet. I think he's probably just some kid playing at religion like its a fantasy role playing game, such as dungeons and dragons (I hope.) I don't expect anyone to be of a sound mind until they've received Christ. Nor do I expect anyone on the forums here to take Ed too seriously, unless their hearts remain unregenerate or their minds haven't yet been renewed through the power of the Holy Spirit and the transforming power of the word of God. I've heard well educated people of above average intellect, say that they believe life on earth was deposited by aliens or arrived on space debris (like the movie the Andromeda strain) after their study of genetics, statistics and probability, convinced them that evolution wasn't likely, or even possible given the time frame for the projected age of the universe. Believing even the most goofy of lies becomes possible when you reject the truth. That's part of the way that God's wrath is revealed (according to the Apostle Paul in the book of Romans) and the Word of the Lord is proven over and over again.
I hope that his thing is fantasy rather than possession. I don't want to follow Ed's post and badger him, but if you see evidence of the unclean spirit, let me know. I haven't fasted in a long time, and don't know how I'd handle it with diabetes, but I'm certainly willing to try for the sake of a tormented soul or the protection of the young that might be seeking answers in a mine field. If its just a game to him, I'm sure that it will get real soon enough. Thanks in advance.
Michael

Hi Michael V Pardo,

Certainly you offer excellent advice. And where you suggest that this individual is ~gaming~ this Forum, so too he should be cautious of mocking both GOD and the Holy Spirit. For such an offense may not be recoverable.

Your Friend,
BS

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
To All,

Please allow another viewpoint:

Topic: Prophecy: The Whore of Babylon is ISIS "THE STATUE OF LIBERTY"
http://www.christian...tue-of-liberty/

Naben 123 is another charlatan. She's whacked, people. Get ahold of yourselves. BibleScribe is the only person here that has a good command of his senses, and can discern reality from fantasy.

LOLOL,

Thanks for your perspective, Popeye. I certainly hope that Christians should all be as you depict, and I know that you and I both aspire to those standards!

Your Friend,
BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... and yet another thought:

Topic: (A PROPHETIC DREAM) Emergency: Martial Law is coming: 11/9/11, PRAY!
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/14898-a-prophetic-dream-emergency-martial-law-is-coming-11911-pray/

This broad is a charlatan people! She has no special insight into anything. Her prophecies are meant to bring attention to herself, only. Can't anyone see this?

For crying out loud, the more I peruse these sites, the weirder it is becoming. Between conspiracy nuts and people having "dreams" that sounds like they made them up while under the influence of drugs, and wannabe "prophets", these prophecy sites are starting to get infected by all sorts of human viruses. Talk about the bottomless pit of human imagination and corruption!

Hey Popeye,

The problem is not the nuts. It's the Christians. We're all so "politically correct" that we can't divide the TRUTH from the LIES. And if, GOD FORBID, anyone be forthright, that behavior is deemed unacceptable and an offense to others sensibilities.

Where is righteousness? Where is TRUTH? And who shall proclaim it, except those Prophets who the religious kill?

And so we see a weak and ineffective church, like a reed blown in the wind. Ineffective, uninspired, and lukewarm.

Your Friend,
BibleScribe

... and an ~interesting~ post from the individual in question:

Topic: Beheading!, Post #17
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/14747-beheading/

I was an answer on the TV game show "Jeopardy!" tonight.

... it looks like a "full moon" event:

Topic: New-Views-On-The-Rapture, Page 6, Post #180
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/14131-new-views-on-the-rapture/

lioncubseal, on 06 June 2011 - 01:24 AM, said:

The mainstream belief about the rapture . . .

. . . was possibly shattered when Christ raised His angel from the dead. Now I say Christ, but it is the power of the Father which glorifies the Son. And all God's people said, that's right - "Amen."

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... and still another aspect:

Topic: Prophecy: The Whore of Babylon is ISIS "THE STATUE OF LIBERTY"
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/14892-prophesy-the-whore-of-babylon-is-isis-the-statue-of-liberty/

I just can't believe that people on here give these....well....confused people credence by even responding to them. They seek attention and the only way they can get it is by laboring us with some christian diatribe that is from the outer limits of their imagination.

BTW, I am studying the beast and doing alot of thinking about it's possible interpretation, that is, an interpretation that is simple and straight forward. I'm coming to some conclusions, and unfortunately, it's not "necessarily going to align itself with your's". But, if it's any consolation to you, at least you're firmly planted in reality and a sound foundation.

Best,

Mike

Hey Popeye, (Mike),

Both you and Scripture have it correct:

Proverbs 9:6 (NKJV)
[sup]6[/sup] Forsake foolishness and live,
And go in the way of understanding.

Forsaking should include conversations having foolishness, and going means to continue focusing on those who can receive the things of GOD.

Proverbs 13:20
He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed.

Why entertain a fool, when you could be entertaining the wise?

Proverbs 14:7
[sup]7[/sup] Go from the presence of a foolish man,
When you do not perceive in him the lips of knowledge.

... and Popeye, this is your argument in a nut shell. Why do so many continue having a discussion with a fool, violating both Scripture and Wisdom?

Your Friend,
BS

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
To All,

It seems we might anticipate continued thoughts on this subject:

Topic: When Did Jesus Say He Would Return, Page 4, Post #118
http://www.christian...rn/page__st__90

Edward Palamar, on 09 November 2011 - 07:51 AM, said:

Yes, your ignorance aside - but I'm not treating it that way.
I did answer it. Here it is again, slightly different :

He who has faith will recognize Jesus returning in the resurrection of His angel.

What I see is that you a messenger of Satan sent by him to deceive the gullible. You will not be able to fool anyone here.

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
To All,

Please allow another deception which some would perpetrate on the children:

http://www.christian...rn/page__st__60

... Jesus is the first creation of God and the last creation of God ...

... it honestly amazes me that you do not know that Jesus is not God but God's Son; a creation just as we ...

[
BibleScribe said:
... I would caution others regarding false doctrines, for there certainly is no shortage of leaven in these lumps.

Good advice Biblescribe if you only are willing to free it from bias.

BibleScribe said:
The advice which you refer to speaks directly against the false doctrine which you espouse. As such, the only consideration is whether your smooth words are sufficient for others who may fall prey to your snare.

Matt. 15:13-14
[sup]13[/sup] But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. [sup]14[/sup] Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

As such, I would caution all who participate in this Forum to be wise and not trust ANYTHING any one says without validation. For although only one third of the angels fell, (and two thirds remained loyal to GOD), it appears that ratio may not be represented by the rather unScriptural doctrines of so many as evidenced by their posts. -- Maybe they think the hunting is easier, and that would suggest that they think YOU'RE sufficiently gullible to believe their lies.

So the question is, -- are you sufficiently foolish or sufficiently wise?

BibleScribe

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
BS...Is this just a thread where you are collecting your various posts into a single thread?
confused2.gif

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi THE Gypsy,

LOL, -- Maybe we need a unique Forum, titled ~ The False Doctrine/Prophet Forum ~. That way when people post their deceptions we can have a common place to refute, discuss and/or educate that entire genre without having to delve into the individual Forums. It might be like a David V. Barrett based analysis of the source and significance of such doctrines. (Please note, I have NO CLUE where the "created" doctrine is from?!?)

Certainly it might help educate less proficient individuals (me included) to perceive false doctrines and their source.

BibleScribe :)

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi again, THE Gypsy,

I just performed a quick search I found an article in the "Blue Letter Bible - Tutorials, and FAQ's", authored by a Don Stewart which might be of interest: http://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/stewart.cfm?id=339

I also found that apparently the Jehovah's Witnesses profess that doctrine.

But let me ask, would such a Forum make more sense if it were titled: ~ The False Doctrine/Prophet OF THE DAY Forum ~? :lol:

BibleScribe