Why am I a muslim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First , welcome to the forum.
Secondly, I know both Islam and Christianity. There is no such thing as a Christian Muslim, in Christianity. Nor a Muslim Christian in Islam. Islam does not recognize Jesus, whom they call Isa, as the son of God not as savior of the world.

Islams tenets are not conducive to the Gospel of Christianity. And Christianity is not conducive to the teachings in the Qur'an (or Hadith).
Meanwhile, people believe what they wish to believe and for their own reasons.

Again, welcome to the forums.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi all,
Upon signing up, I was asked to click if I was a 'Christian' or a 'Muslim.' While I practice Christianity more so that I do Islam (though I have been to Mosque from time to time), I decided to click 'Muslim,' as it is known that the many prophets of the religions of the God of Monotheism that came before visited Mohammed in his lifetime, in order to authenticate the establishment of yet another of God's many great religions. Why, then, would any Muslim deny the legitimacy of Christianity?
It is not necessary, however, for a Christian to accept Islam, seeing as though there is no mention of it in the scripture.
And yet, Christians and Muslims are constantly at war with one another. Why does God do this to His peoples? Is war really that much fun? Members of all monotheistic faiths should be working together to repel the advance of nihilism that has spread since World War II. Religion has been responsible for all the major advancements in history leading to the present.
Only through war can technology increase, and humanity can conquer the stars. But it must be done with love, the way God does it. Because without love, life is not worth having. The sole reason the Creator made the universe in the first place is on love's account.
It's time for the fundamentalists to own up to their scheming and deceitful ways, and take responsibility for the losses suffered by God and His churches from the outside.
You may, perhaps, lol, encounter awkward situations where your are trying to explain how you are a Muslim and a follower of Jesus. It could always be worse... you could be me! lol Not only do I have to explain being a Hebrew follower of Jesus, I also have to explain why I'm not Jewish. Then I tell them I'm a Levite and I start wondering if it will ever end. At this point I used to start explaining about the Northern kingdom of Israel. It's easier just to say we're Jesus people. I think. It's been an honor meeting you today, Hersh.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Hersh.

For most Muslims that I have met, the Christian "Jesus" being God Incarnate was a deal-breaker for them.
Apart from violent crime, I am all for "live and let live," but the Bible is pretty clear about the eternal consequences of dying without the Jesus of the Christian Bible.
Know God

Last edited:
Reactions: WaterSong

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm not a Muslim as I don't think that Muhammed compares to Jesus/Yeshua, or the Koran compares to the Bible, etc.

But I'm not a Muslim hater like some are, and there are some things I like. I think its good to find common good things. I like these quotes:

"No one of you is a believer until you desire for another that which you desire for yourself" (- the Hadith).

"the one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a fighter (same rootword as jihad?) who fights for Allah's cause" (Koran/Quran footnote).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But I'm not a Muslim hater like some are, and there are some things I like.
The issue is not whether people are Muslim-haters or not. In fact few are such. But it is quite a different thing to hate a religion which hates Christ, Christianity, Christians, and Jews.

God hates idolatry, and Islam retains idolatry when millions go to the Ka'aba (a stone cube which housed pagan gods) to worship every year. To add insult to injury the Koran falsely claims that Abraham and Ishmael erected the Ka'aba!

I could also quote from the Koran to show you that Christians and Muslims are reviled in that book and consigned to eternal Hell according to the Koran. And Mohammad was fully aware of Gospel truth.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
Upon signing up, I was asked to click if I was a 'Christian' or a 'Muslim.' While I practice Christianity more so that I do Islam (though I have been to Mosque from time to time), I decided to click 'Muslim,' as it is known that the many prophets of the religions of the God of Monotheism that came before visited Mohammed in his lifetime, in order to authenticate the establishment of yet another of God's many great religions. Why, then, would any Muslim deny the legitimacy of Christianity?
It is not necessary, however, for a Christian to accept Islam, seeing as though there is no mention of it in the scripture.
And yet, Christians and Muslims are constantly at war with one another. Why does God do this to His peoples? Is war really that much fun? Members of all monotheistic faiths should be working together to repel the advance of nihilism that has spread since World War II. Religion has been responsible for all the major advancements in history leading to the present.
Only through war can technology increase, and humanity can conquer the stars. But it must be done with love, the way God does it. Because without love, life is not worth having. The sole reason the Creator made the universe in the first place is on love's account.
It's time for the fundamentalists to own up to their scheming and deceitful ways, and take responsibility for the losses suffered by God and His churches from the outside.
First of all, not all people are God's people.
Secondly, Romans 8:8-9 explains why they are not.

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The issue is not whether people are Muslim-haters or not. In fact few are such. But it is quite a different thing to hate a religion which hates Christ, Christianity, Christians, and Jews.

God hates idolatry, and Islam retains idolatry when millions go to the Ka'aba (a stone cube which housed pagan gods) to worship every year. To add insult to injury the Koran falsely claims that Abraham and Ishmael erected the Ka'aba!

I could also quote from the Koran to show you that Christians and Muslims are reviled in that book and consigned to eternal Hell according to the Koran. And Mohammad was fully aware of Gospel truth.

v 1b.
Few are such? Well maybe they don't quite "hate" but there has been a heck of a lot of anti-Muslim opinions of many christians and nonchristians in the last decades. Alot of people seem to see Islam as among the worst problems of recent decades while they don't see other evils like our own western world regime and Rome as equally bad. (If anything far more (Papist) "Christians" are doing far more wrongs. The West is doing the most wrongs not the Arabs/Muslims.)
One christian social group home movie event I went to I was shocked at how they mocked and spoke of and their attitude towards Muslims/Islam.

v 1c.
Maybe some Muslims might not allegedly hate Christ and Christianity and Christians and Jews so much if Christians and Jews then and now were truly One with Jesus and truly had love.
Jews? Revelation calls Jerusalem "Sodom and Egypt", Egypt known for the bondage and Sodom for being arrogant and not caring for the poor etc. The solution to the Middle East is Jews accept Jesus (& not the false Roman one).
Christians? Many Christians are papist/Roman fakes, and many others have been tricked to secretly accept the pope as having Peters keys, and christinity has been highjacked and permeated by Romans.
Before "christians" go judging others perhaps they should look at themselves first. Its not just bad things one may do but also good things not do. There are supposed to be so many "christians" in this country I'm in but I don't see much evidence of it. No one cares about hell things I been suffering every day for years/decades, and things others suffer, and they keep voting the same 2 evil mainstrem parties back in every election.
I can understand how easy it is to Hate a God and religion and so-called followers who make and allow people like me to suffer so much constant daily hell for years and who all don't care a stuff about us/it (for years/decades).

There is evidence that Rome (Papacy) may have started Islam just like many other sects & children of the mother of all harlots.
Some of the modern alleged Muslim extremists may be more due to the globalism rather than. Like the twin towers included the World Trade center. Even some of the alleged terrorism there is evidence Rome may really have been behind it. No one is exposing/hating that?

Sure the bible is supposed to be the only all true religion and says to hate all sin/evil/untruth. And v-v if the bible is the only all true religion then anyone and everyone who doesn't line up with it hates it.
Anyone who doesn't love his brother is hating, & we are all brothers, like Cain and Abel (1 John).

They don't totally hate Christ, they acknowledge Isa.

v 2a.
The Ka'aba isn't necessarily idolatry to their minds. Its supposed to represent Allah "God" not pagan god/goddess. They had Beth-els in biblical times. Though I agree it is not good and I wouldn't bow to anything like that. Plenty of "christians" practice similar re popes and saints and christmas and cross and money etc.

v 2b.
I haven't seen any proof of who did or didn't erect the Ka'aba.

v 3b.
Maybe he wasn't "fully aware of gospel truth". Like I don't think I am fully aware of it because I can't see any answer to the impossible situation I'm trapped in (its impossible to have faith when suffering things like a ringing sound going all day and night every day and night).

v 2 & 3.
I don't see being vehement and offensive to Muslims is necessarily the best way. I might be wrong but it may be possible to reach some people by working with common good things. Though I'm no globalistic pacifist.

Sure if Mohammed didn't accept Jesus as his saviour, and if he did/said bad/wrong things then he isn't good/saved (unless he didn't know Jesus, then he will be judged only by what he knew), but even then he wasn't all bad there were still some good things. And we are not talking about Mohammed but about modern Muslim(s).Sure the Koran and Mohammed have some wrong/bad things, but they aren't a 100 percent all wrong and there are some good things.
Muslims & Islam are no worse than anyone/anything else.
There are good and bad people in all religions, including "christians" and "Jews".
Moreover all religions and political ways have analogies, some are similar and some are different.

We have to acknowledge both good and bad, and both similarities and differences, not just one or the other.

good similarity:
Islam: is against usury.
Bible: is against usury.
bad difference:
Jews: practice (or allegedly did practice upto WW2) usury.

good similarity:
Islam: women dress modest and wear covering.
Bible: women dress modest and wear covering.
bad difference:
West: women wear skimpy promiscuous clothing and bikinis; & they have camera surveillance everywhere.
Some "Christians": I've seen quite a few "christian" women wear pretty immodest clothing.

good similarity:
Islam: against western globalist regime (World Trade centre, Twin towers).
Bible: against the harlot Babylon/Rome who oversees global free trade in Revelation.
bad difference:
Islam: Mecca is a type of a religious globalist centre.

bad difference:
Islam: The Koran has slavery/slaves in it. Islam also means "submission", and people bow like slaves. Ishmael was son of slave.

good similarity:
Islam: "No one of you is a believer until you desire for another that which you desire for yourself" (- the Hadith).
Bible: "love your neigbhour as your self", "do unto others as you would have done to you".

good similarity:
Islam: "the one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a fighter (same rootword as jihad?) who fights for Allah's cause" (Koran/Quran footnote).
Bible: "pure religion is to take care of widows and fatherless and..." (1 James).

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
v 1b.
Few are such? Well maybe they don't quite "hate" but there has been a heck of a lot of anti-Muslim opinions of many christians and nonchristians in the last decades. Alot of people seem to see Islam as among the worst problems of recent decades while they don't see other evils like our own western world regime and Rome as equally bad. (If anything far more (Papist) "Christians" are doing far more wrongs. The West is doing the most wrongs not the Arabs/Muslims.)
One christian social group home movie event I went to I was shocked at how they mocked and spoke of and their attitude towards Muslims/Islam.

v 1c.
Maybe some Muslims might not allegedly hate Christ and Christianity and Christians and Jews so much if Christians and Jews then and now were truly One with Jesus and truly had love.
Jews? Revelation calls Jerusalem "Sodom and Egypt", Egypt known for the bondage and Sodom for being arrogant and not caring for the poor etc. The solution to the Middle East is Jews accept Jesus (& not the false Roman one).
Christians? Many Christians are papist/Roman fakes, and many others have been tricked to secretly accept the pope as having Peters keys, and christinity has been highjacked and permeated by Romans.
Before "christians" go judging others perhaps they should look at themselves first. Its not just bad things one may do but also good things not do. There are supposed to be so many "christians" in this country I'm in but I don't see much evidence of it. No one cares about hell things I been suffering every day for years/decades, and things others suffer, and they keep voting the same 2 evil mainstrem parties back in every election.
I can understand how easy it is to Hate a God and religion and so-called followers who make and allow people like me to suffer so much constant daily hell for years and who all don't care a stuff about us/it (for years/decades).

There is evidence that Rome (Papacy) may have started Islam just like many other sects & children of the mother of all harlots.
Some of the modern alleged Muslim extremists may be more due to the globalism rather than. Like the twin towers included the World Trade center. Even some of the alleged terrorism there is evidence Rome may really have been behind it. No one is exposing/hating that?

Sure the bible is supposed to be the only all true religion and says to hate all sin/evil/untruth. And v-v if the bible is the only all true religion then anyone and everyone who doesn't line up with it hates it.
Anyone who doesn't love his brother is hating, & we are all brothers, like Cain and Abel (1 John).

They don't totally hate Christ, they acknowledge Isa.

v 2a.
The Ka'aba isn't necessarily idolatry to their minds. Its supposed to represent Allah "God" not pagan god/goddess. They had Beth-els in biblical times. Though I agree it is not good and I wouldn't bow to anything like that. Plenty of "christians" practice similar re popes and saints and christmas and cross and money etc.

v 2b.
I haven't seen any proof of who did or didn't erect the Ka'aba.

v 3b.
Maybe he wasn't "fully aware of gospel truth". Like I don't think I am fully aware of it because I can't see any answer to the impossible situation I'm trapped in (its impossible to have faith when suffering things like a ringing sound going all day and night every day and night).

v 2 & 3.
I don't see being vehement and offensive to Muslims is necessarily the best way. I might be wrong but it may be possible to reach some people by working with common good things. Though I'm no globalistic pacifist.

Sure if Mohammed didn't accept Jesus as his saviour, and if he did/said bad/wrong things then he isn't good/saved (unless he didn't know Jesus, then he will be judged only by what he knew), but even then he wasn't all bad there were still some good things. And we are not talking about Mohammed but about modern Muslim(s).Sure the Koran and Mohammed have some wrong/bad things, but they aren't a 100 percent all wrong and there are some good things.
Muslims & Islam are no worse than anyone/anything else.
There are good and bad people in all religions, including "christians" and "Jews".
Moreover all religions and political ways have analogies, some are similar and some are different.

We have to acknowledge both good and bad, and both similarities and differences, not just one or the other.

good similarity:
Islam: is against usury.
Bible: is against usury.
bad difference:
Jews: practice (or allegedly did practice upto WW2) usury.

good similarity:
Islam: women dress modest and wear covering.
Bible: women dress modest and wear covering.
bad difference:
West: women wear skimpy promiscuous clothing and bikinis; & they have camera surveillance everywhere.
Some "Christians": I've seen quite a few "christian" women wear pretty immodest clothing.

good similarity:
Islam: against western globalist regime (World Trade centre, Twin towers).
Bible: against the harlot Babylon/Rome who oversees global free trade in Revelation.
bad difference:
Islam: Mecca is a type of a religious globalist centre.

bad difference:
Islam: The Koran has slavery/slaves in it. Islam also means "submission", and people bow like slaves. Ishmael was son of slave.

good similarity:
Islam: "No one of you is a believer until you desire for another that which you desire for yourself" (- the Hadith).
Bible: "love your neigbhour as your self", "do unto others as you would have done to you".

good similarity:
Islam: "the one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a fighter (same rootword as jihad?) who fights for Allah's cause" (Koran/Quran footnote).
Bible: "pure religion is to take care of widows and fatherless and..." (1 James).
You sound like you see many things as I do. I am a follower of Jesus Messiah. Though I view myself as a Hebrew and brother to Judah, I believe my ancestor went into Assyrian exile with the northern kingdom of the house of Israel 2,700 years ago. God told me clearly three times in the past that I am a Levite and so I am. I hope we can talk more. We are Jesus people. :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
While I practice Christianity more so that I do Islam (

Christianity isn't something you practice, it is a whole new life. It makes you a new creation, a new person. If you don't have the New Life then you aren't a Christian. It's a relationship with the living Christ the Son of God. I have known Muslims who chose to become Christians in the real sense of the word. And anybody can come to Jesus. He invites us all. But you can't serve two masters.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity isn't something you practice, it is a whole new life. It makes you a new creation, a new person. If you don't have the New Life then you aren't a Christian. It's a relationship with the living Christ the Son of God. I have known Muslims who chose to become Christians in the real sense of the word. And anybody can come to Jesus. He invites us all. But you can't serve two masters.
So true pearl . We cannot partake of the table of belial , other religion , and the table of Christ . Either we are all HIS and all for HIM or its all an delusion . Look at how angry GOD became at even the jews for trying to worship both God and baal .
He finally tells them , Look if ya wanna serve baal, THEN GO , ONLY LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF IT . You are correct pearl .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, not all people are God's people.
Secondly, Romans 8:8-9 explains why they are not.
Look also at what JESUS told even the jews that believed not in Him . He told them IF , IF GOD was truly your Father ye would love me
HE even says to them YE are of your Father the Devil . Thats right , ONE MUST believe in JESUS .
As peter once said, Neither is their any other name under heaven whereby one may be saved . Yep . Faith IN JESUS .
HE who has the SON , has the FATHER and He who has not the Son has not the father . We gotta keep evangelizing the one true gospel

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even when describing the spirit of anti christ , john later says
HE who professes JESUS is the SON OF GOD in Him God dwells . HE who professes not that JESUS is the Son of GOD ...............OOPS .
And muslims say GOD has no SON . SO that religion alone spells spirit of anti christ all over it .

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome,
People war because of sin. Our sinful nature, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life has no where else to go but towards selfishness, greed, envy, what's in it for me. And so by any means, we take, pillage, plunder. Without God, there would be no good and man would do nothing but gravitate towards evil ways.
Good and Evil have been woven through history. God has allowed evil for a purpose and I think so that we can appreciate and know His attributes, what actually good is, what love is, etc. He also uses it for punishment/ judgment. And we deserve that. In our Bible we've seen Israel throughout the ages receive blessings when they abided with God's Law and statutes; but also punishment when they fell away, became rebellious and ungodly. God would send empires to war against and defeat them, to punish them, even hold them in slavery for centuries. Then after a time, when they repented and sought God, He would bring them back home and bless them again. Without evil, we wouldn't really understand mercy, forgiveness, hope, faith, or love. When we are in times of despair and God's grace and blessings come along, we are lifted up, we know. When we are afraid, He gives us comfort. When we are sick, He brings healing.
There are Messianic scriptures all through the Old Testament, scriptures that spoke of a Savior who would come - not just a prophet, but One who would take away the sins of the world and be King. When Jesus came the first time, he came as a suffering servant, a sacrificial Lamb. He was the final blood sacrifice for man - since Israel was the chosen nation that represented mankind as a whole. They were the test case, and failed to keep God's Law. So God became a man and dwelt among us. Jesus is the God/man. He is the Creator and the only source of Salvation.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God." (John 3:16–18)

Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life ...";
"I am the Good Shepherd ...";
"I am the Bread of Life ...";
"I am the Light of the World ...";
"I am from above ...;"
"I am the Door ...";
"I am the resurrection ...";
"I am the Light of the World ..."

No prophet ever said those things. No other prophet could make those claims. To take away the sins of the world, you would have to be God, omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent.

Jesus did not say there was any other way to heaven. He said, He was the only way and any other people that claimed otherwise, He called liars and thieves. He offers eternal life that no one else can give!
The Gospel is like no other: He died for our sins and rose on the third day according the scriptures. If you believe that, then you will be saved. There scriptures of God's Word are the Bible, not any other works. Many other religions have practices of good works in common and similar belief systems, but they do not have the source of life, Jesus. And this is why Christians seek no other ways to God, for narrow is the way to God and but wide is the way to destruction.
It is of the upmost importance that people examine the overwhelming evidence the Jesus is Who He said He was, Messiah and Savior.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
First , welcome to the forum.
Secondly, I know both Islam and Christianity. There is no such thing as a Christian Muslim, in Christianity. Nor a Muslim Christian in Islam. Islam does not recognize Jesus, whom they call Isa, as the son of God not as savior of the world.

Islams tenets are not conducive to the Gospel of Christianity. And Christianity is not conducive to the teachings in the Qur'an (or Hadith).
Meanwhile, people believe what they wish to believe and for their own reasons.

Again, welcome to the forums.

Oh boy! I can relate. I had a colleague who once stood up in a meeting who stated he was a new age Christian. That annoyed me big time and I whispered to my friend that there is no such thing. You are either a Christian or you practice new age teachings. The two do not mix nor are they relatable. "noining":rolleyes:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boy! I can relate. I had a colleague who once stood up in a meeting who stated he was a new age Christian. That annoyed me big time and I whispered to my friend that there is no such thing. You are either a Christian or you practice new age teachings. The two do not mix nor are they relatable. "noining":rolleyes:
Indeed. But in this world is it all that surprising? We now have more than two genders in the world. No, human physicality hasn't altered but the identity of physical humans in their own mind has. Before if something was only in someones head, as to how the world appeared, we called them creative, imaginative, or if it was a real issue as pertains to their engaging others, a mental problem.
Now, more and more it is being promoted as needing to be tolerated. Facebook has over 50 different genders, if you want to call it that, for registrants.
And if you find that odd, it is you that have the problem. You're some kind of phobic and need to be educated in a special class dedicated to that type deprogramming of the normal, that you are then able to be tolerated because you now think abnormal is normal.

It's that type nonsense that lets people also think they can blend faiths to their liking and be in the faith and accommodating the tenets it espouses. Come the judgment God isn't going to say, yes, come and reap your reward you who identified as a, ready for this one?, Christian Witch!
They're out there, no kidding.
Somehow I don't think we're going to ever read, save for that they were stoned to death or thrown off the top of a building the way open homosexuals are , of a Muslim Witch residing in Iran.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed. But in this world is it all that surprising? We now have more than two genders in the world. No, human physicality hasn't altered but the identity of physical humans in their own mind has. Before if something was only in someones head, as to how the world appeared, we called them creative, imaginative, or if it was a real issue as pertains to their engaging others, a mental problem.
Now, more and more it is being promoted as needing to be tolerated. Facebook has over 50 different genders, if you want to call it that, for registrants.
And if you find that odd, it is you that have the problem. You're some kind of phobic and need to be educated in a special class dedicated to that type deprogramming of the normal, that you are then able to be tolerated because you now think abnormal is normal.

It's that type nonsense that lets people also think they can blend faiths to their liking and be in the faith and accommodating the tenets it espouses. Come the judgment God isn't going to say, yes, come and reap your reward you who identified as a, ready for this one?, Christian Witch!
They're out there, no kidding.
Somehow I don't think we're going to ever read, save for that they were stoned to death or thrown off the top of a building the way open homosexuals are , of a Muslim Witch residing in Iran.
Being wise and conceited in their own eyes they became fools . Remember what paul wrote to the romans .
Today they consider themselves so evolved , so knowledgeable , Yet if a man cant see there is but two genders
rest assured , HOW wise are they .............................exactly .
Let us take our notes from the bible . Rather odd they seem not to know or understand tolerance .
Cause oh they cry ye must agree and that means being tolerant to them . And yet how tolerant are they
to those who are different and do not agree with them . For that answer , call the cake baker .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole all inclusive movement , its love , its tolerance , its appearance is false .
For though they cry peace , love , tolerance , unity , The real agenda was power and control
and the agenda is and was to conform the minds and get them ready to see anything that does not conform as seeming hateful
and dangerous . This whole movement which moves through politics , educations , religions
and economic systems was a snare and a trap . I know its in many churches too . But they knew they had to
get the religoins involved to make this whole thing work . Instead of out right attacking biblical christanity
they went to work through this propoganda to slowly change it from within .
Now we are seeing more and more what this said system and mindset is gonna look like .
Already we have witnessed a massive power grab and we see specially as of late just how much power it already has
and where its all headed . MASSIVE CORPORATIONS might as well be the fourth branch of govt now .
THEY do its bidding . How so one might ask . THEY removed palor , they removed trump , they removed any
thing contrary . Businesses agreeing . Bet we never thought we would see the day
when one can be cast out of society , made to look evil and all because they do not agree .
WELL here it is , and WOE it will get much worse . a world society is fast developing .
ONE in which if one is deemed not PC , and wont conform to said policies , THEY will be unable to even buy or sell
to even function in society . AND more , they will become the scapegoat of all the worlds problems .
Just as the jews became hitlers scapegoat . SO too will the non conforming christains become the worlds scapegaot .
IT has the media , it has the cooperations , it has MUCH now and will move fast .