Why am I a muslim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've lived my whole life in a so called "christian nation" where more than 70 million abortions have been performed in my lifetime. That's over 70,000,000 innocent human lives snuffed out by people who see themselves as good just in the good old USA. We are not a civilized Christian nation, but savages with a veneer of judeo-Christian behavior that's been written into our laws and that's been fading ever since the bible was removed from public school curriculums.
Abortion on demand was forced on the nation by an evil Supreme Court ruling.

Reactions: amigo de christo

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That being said and true a very defensible case can be made that the bulk of the people in the US do NOT support many of the actions this country has taken.

Many of us have been sold out by politicians that have told us one thing to get elected then done the opposite. It can be said that the bulk of our "leaders" are not representing the true will of the people.

That's not an excuse by any means nor is it an attempt to circumvent that which we deserve but this may not be over yet should the sheeple awaken finally and actually do something

Reactions: michaelvpardo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evil nation, evil rulers, evil courts, evil people. What is it about "there is no one good but God" that you don't understand ?
We're in the world, not heaven or the millennial kingdom.

Reactions: Niblo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That being said and true a very defensible case can be made that the bulk of the people in the US do NOT support many of the actions this country has taken.

Many of us have been sold out by politicians that have told us one thing to get elected then done the opposite. It can be said that the bulk of our "leaders" are not representing the true will of the people.

That's not an excuse by any means nor is it an attempt to circumvent that which we deserve but this may not be over yet should the sheeple awaken finally and actually do something
It's not in the nature of sheep to defend themselves from predation or to rebel against their shepherds.
We're people, not sheep, but world leaders treat us more like cattle and the wealthy consume the poor. Most Christians are familiar with the New Testament parable about the separation of the sheep and goats. Few are familiar with the OT parable about the separation of the fat sheep from the lean ones.
I've never taken a course on political science, but it's mostly about deception and the manipulation of local populations. I did however have supervisory training in a large public agency and it was mostly about deception, appearances, and manipulating the work force. That's how the system of this world operates.

Last edited:

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not in the nature of sheep to defend themselves from predation or to rebel against their shepherds.
We're people, not sheep, but world leaders treat us more like cattle and the wealthy consume the poor. Most Christians are familiar with the New Testament parable about the separation of the sheep and goats. Few are familiar with the OT parable about the separation of the fat sheep from the lean ones.

Lets put it in proper context though ( specifically applied to the USA and no other)

"The people" elected people to uphold and defend our Constitution, BOR and uphold our laws.

Obviously, that has failed to a great degree. ( not even a point of contention)

In that sense, the "people" did not rebel against the law, the king violated the law.

In context, we are supposed to obey mans law until it conflicts with God's law. In this case, "mans law" (Our Constitution et al) was reasonably close to Gods law and what our leaders have done is steer us away from our baseline.

We were not conquered by an external enemy and given the last election, there is most likely theft there as well so "the peope" are not the ones who strayed (yet)

We are commanded to resist this and still follow the law.

What we do and those ramifications are yet to be written as of this post.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets put it in proper context though ( specifically applied to the USA and no other)

"The people" elected people to uphold and defend our Constitution, BOR and uphold our laws.

Obviously, that has failed to a great degree. ( not even a point of contention)

In that sense, the "people" did not rebel against the law, the king violated the law.

In context, we are supposed to obey mans law until it conflicts with God's law. In this case, "mans law" (Our Constitution et al) was reasonably close to Gods law and what our leaders have done is steer us away from our baseline.

We were not conquered by an external enemy and given the last election, there is most likely theft there as well so "the peope" are not the ones who strayed (yet)

We are commanded to resist this and still follow the law.

What we do and those ramifications are yet to be written as of this post.
A nation's leaders are always a reflection of the nation as long as those leaders rose from the population and were not placed there through conquest and subjugation. Our use of the CIA has always been more subtle than outright conquest, so since the 1960s we've been throwing money and advisors into political unrest to create foreign "allies" that support American interests, not the interests of those foreign nations. There's lots of examples, but I'll just quote my old friend Mohsen J, who was always concerned about the eyes of the Savaat, even in a dorm room at UB: "The Shah is a very, very bad man," and he wasn't going to ever say more and risk disappearing.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A nation's leaders are always a reflection of the nation as long as those leaders rose from the population and were not placed there through conquest and subjugation. Our use of the CIA has always been more subtle than outright conquest, so since the 1960s we've been throwing money and advisors into political unrest to create foreign "allies" that support American interests, not the interests of those foreign nations. There's lots of examples, but I'll just quote my old friend Mohsen J, who was always concerned about the eyes of the Savaat, even in a dorm room at UB: "The Shah is a very, very bad man," and he wasn't going to ever say more and risk disappearing.

True but that begs another question.

That being the "deep state" ( for lack of a better term) is operating as an independent entity against our elective government and laws?

I could argue that as being attacked by an external power too ( external to our system- not necessarily our boundaries)

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My posts are beginning to disappear before I complete them so I suspect this "session" has already been compromised. Such is the nature of on line editors, so adios and Hasta la vista.
Probably shouldn't have mentioned CIA operations, but most of what I'm familiar with is already public knowledge and published in the 1980s by the Village Voice, publishing in Manhattan to the consternation of our intelligence agencies.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know are you a Muslim?

Yes I’ve had a subjective experience of the Holy Ghost and the spirit of Christ in which my life has been changed by faith in the Gospel of Christ Jesus, which is the power of God unto Salvation. (Romans 1:16)