Why I am leaving this forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was brought up Baptist and then switched to Pentecostal after the Holy Spirit came into my heart. The thing that the Baptist and the Pentecostals have in common is that they believe in the pre-trib rapture. Which I still hold on to. The bible says that it will happen in the times like Noah when everyone will be about their everyday routines. If this happened at the end of Revelations Seven trumpets how would there be ordinary routines after reading about the Antichrist, seven seals, and then seven trumpets? After the seventh trumpet we will return with Christ to live a 1,000 years.

How... Pray tell... Could we return with Christ if we weren't first raptured away to begin with?

Pray tell what does one thing you said have to do with any Rapture ...??????
Gods tells us when the gathernng to him is ...at his one and only second coming its because you dont study the end times rightly dividng thinking you will be gone that you dont understand this Satan isnt out kill everyone he wants your soul. Not your life dead your no good to him.

Not that thats whats meant like in the days of noah ,,,
But you think there wont be any daily life when Anti Christ is here ??
funny because my bible tells me in comes peacfully and prosperosly and the whole world loves him ...

I say belive an implied theroy if you like your choice
but dont come to places where people study the scripture an expect us to accept that over the written word.
Better to just keep it to yourself then we wont have these issues.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
You know, I get so sick and tired of people claiming that because I believe in the pre-tribulation rapture, that I will run out and fall down and worship the Antichrist, and that unless I embrace the belief that Jesus is a sick and perverted wife-beater, who relishes the thought of allowing his bride to suffer under the hand of the Antichrist that I am going to take the Mark the first chance I get.

I agree. It gets pretty nutty. But that's no reason to leave.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
:blink:...why oh why can't we treat people with kindness and just agree to disagree?

If someone you know is about to step into the street in front of a moving bus it would be "kindness" to warn them right?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
If someone you know is about to step into the street in front of a moving bus it would be "kindness" to warn them right?

You keep making similar comments about those who believe in the 'rapture'. If you aren't implying we will go to Hell then just what are you saying?

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
That is true...however have you considered your opinion of the rapture is wrong?....Tom you are so precious to Jesus and to me...however...you might be wrong about this or someone else is wrong and you are right...but it does not matter who is wrong and who is right, because all we have are opinions of scripture, which have been formed in a imperfect mind of the person reading the scripture....but we are called to love all, we have to find in ourselves the strength to back down after we have posted the scriptures we think supports our opinions..we have to learn to let go and try not to force our humble opinions on others...We all can do this if we just learn to agree to disagree and move on to another topic, or start one supporting our points...I am not saying you are wrong or right...I have my own opinion of the rapture that I believe with all my heart...you could not change my mind nor can you support my belief because they are mine alone...you might agree with them, but they are still my beliefs, so they would not be yours...can be close to what you believe, but we all have a different mind set about most things...Love you Tom and of course you are right...I would warn someone of danger.....but our opinions on the rapture does not stop someone from entering the Heavenly Home.....Only accepting Christ does that....nothing more nor nothing less...Only accepting Jesus gets us there...refusing gets us hell...not believing in the rapture or disbelieving in the rapture....:)

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
but our opinions on the rapture does not stop someone from entering the Heavenly Home.....Only accepting Christ does that....nothing more nor nothing less...Only accepting Jesus gets us there...refusing gets us hell...not believing in the rapture or disbelieving in the rapture....:)
My point exactly.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006

You keep making similar comments about those who believe in the 'rapture'. If you aren't implying we will go to Hell then just what are you saying?

If you jump on that first bus mentioned in another thread by "tim_from_pa" you will be on Satan’s bus, you will worship Satan, what do you think that will mean? What happens to those that willfully turn their back on the true Christ to worship the imposter Christ? You just don’t understand that he is coming pretending to be Christ, you will think he is Christ and you will bow to him, and you will worship him. And then you will be ashamed when the True Christ comes. The True Christ is coming for a virgin bride and you will be with child.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
If you jump on that first bus mentioned in another thread by "tim_from_pa" you will be on Satan’s bus, you will worship Satan, what do you think that will mean? What happens to those that willfully turn their back on the true Christ to worship the imposter Christ? You just don’t understand that he is coming pretending to be Christ, you will think he is Christ and you will bow to him, and you will worship him. And then you will be ashamed when the True Christ comes. The True Christ is coming for a virgin bride and you will be with child.

So then, you are saying we will go to Hell? Why can't you just say it?

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006

So then, you are saying we will go to Hell? Why can't you just say it?

God is the only one that can condemn a soul to hell. I can only remind you of what the "foolish virgins" were told when they got to the wedding party after the door was shut. God will be the judge.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
God is the only one that can condemn a soul to hell. I can only remind you of what the "foolish virgins" were told when they got to the wedding party after the door was shut. God will be the judge.

But you don't have any problem saying we will be on Satan's bus and worship Satan. I think you're gonna receive the same kind of judgment from God that you use for us.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian

Tom darling...we all know the antichrist is coming and if we have read the scriptures and understand the time and the events we will not bow to anyone except the One True Christ.....it does not matter if the rapture happens or not...the truth of God's Word and knowing His Word is the only thing that will stand in the way of the mark and the antichrist for followers of Christ....Yes some will be like the foolish virgins and do as the Word says they will...but any true child of Christ will know....I imagine the antichrist will try to look like our concept of Jesus...One that has been used as a painting for years....We seem to forget that Jesus is not white...He was born in the Middle East ....

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Tom darling...we all know the antichrist is coming and if we have read the scriptures and understand the time and the events we will not bow to anyone except the One True Christ.....it does not matter if the rapture happens or not...the truth of God's Word and knowing His Word is the only thing that will stand in the way of the mark and the antichrist for followers of Christ....Yes some will be like the foolish virgins and do as the Word says they will...but any true child of Christ will know....I imagine the antichrist will try to look like our concept of Jesus...One that has been used as a painting for years....We seem to forget that Jesus is not white...He was born in the Middle East ....

I don't think Christ's skin color is a part of this topic, if you want to discuss that you should start another topic. I also recommend you check our oil. We will soon find out if you have enough.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I don't think Christ's skin color is a part of this topic, if you want to discuss that you should start another topic. I also recommend you check our oil. We will soon find out if you have enough.

Since you keep mentioning 'oil', you should define it.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006

Since you keep mentioning 'oil', you should define it.

The parable of the ten virgins is in Matthew 25. I think you can read it and figure out what Christ is talking about in the parable. Remember as you read that Matthew 25 is a continuation of the answer to the third question ask by the disciples in Matthew 24:3.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
The parable of the ten virgins is in Matthew 25. I think you can read it and figure out what Christ is talking about in the parable. Remember as you read that Matthew 25 is a continuation of the answer to the third question ask by the disciples in Matthew 24:3.

I have a pretty good idea what it is. I don't think you do though.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why are people's slightest deviations in theology treated like a bus/pedestrian accident? How dramatic! Do you really think God is going to care if you are 'pre-trib' or 'post-trib? How petty and vindictive is your image of God? In this analogy, I think I will risk the bus......it beats the heck out of being bludgeoned to death by the remedy.

What happened to being pan-trib?

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian

No darling skin color is not what this topic is about...My oil is right at the top...thanks for caring...The topic is about how some people think they know all the answers and treat others as stupid, dim witted individuals who just so happen to have different views than they do, so the insults fly and hurt people and people leave, instead of staying around to be insulted by people with less brains than themselves...Nastiness is a sin and treating others as if they have no right to their opinions of God's Word is pure NASTY....that is why I love you Tom, you just right down to the nastiness and insult all who differ from your narrow minded point of view....Forgive me Lord for I have sinned, being nasty is not what I am about...Sorry Tom...check your oil...I think it needs a gallon or two...:angry:

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Sorry Tom for the nasty attitude..you have been making your pointed remarks to me since I joined...however, I do ask you to forgive me for resorting to your type of behavior...I will be staying and enjoying the fellowship with my fellow brothers and sisters....So sugar, let the party begin and thanks for reminding me of what I use to be and how I treated others...never to old to learn from others...Love ya sugar and God bless you and open your heart and eyes....

australia

Nov 25, 2010
Not everyone reads the Holy Bible, but Pre-tribbers do, right? So, if Jesus gave the following warning;

Mat 24:21-23

(21)
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

(22)
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

(23)
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

how is it possible that Pre-tribbers 'believe it not' if they're not here?