will faith still be here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this isn't how you apply it, but this is indeed found in Scriptures:

Gen 12.1 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
2 I will make you into a great nation."

You can find this in the Scriptures.

Isa 30.19 People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you.
Genesis 12 the promises made to Abraham have been fulfilled in Jesus Christ Galatians 3:16

Isaiah 30 is showing the Lords second coming in firey judgement (The Day Of The Lord), with the eternal kingdom seen after this

The final judgement in the lake of fire is seen below in Isaiah 30:33

Your suggestion this represents a Kingdom on this earth is error

Isaiah 30:33KJV
33 For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confusing the reality of "Christian Nations" with a supposed need for that to mean "100% Regeneration for these Nations." Spiritual Life is indeed connected to the Salvation of Nations in the sense that obedience to God prevents a nation from being destroyed physically.

But when a nation adopts a Christian Constitution, and the public largely lives by those rules of society, then the nation can legitimately be called a "Christian Nation." And that's what I'm talking about.

Even when such a nation backslides, it can still be known as a "Christian Nation," because it had started out by adopting Christian standards. So a "Christian Nation" is not the equivalent of Christian regeneration or Christian obedience. It is just an identifying label indicating that the nation has adopted that standard, whether it is currently living it or not.

For these reason, all of the dictionaries and encyclopedias of the world identify the existence of "Christian Nations" in history. If you do not, you place yourself outside of the mainstream, and have your own unique kind of communication.

But I suspect you're making a false equivalency between the idea of a "Christian Nation" and Personal Salvation for every single citizen. I agree--that doesn't exist and that's never existed. But we do know that Israel at one time was called "the Chosen Nation," and neither has it ever been perfect! So "Israel" does not mean "Personal Salvation."

Often the word "Nation" is reduced by Replacement Theologians to mean "people personally saved." So if a few Jews lived faithfully under the Law, they were the "Nation," and not the political society itself. I don't embrace that theory.
You are confusing the reality of the biblical word "Salvation" with your use of the words "National & Salvation" that is misleading in my opinion

You can claim whatever you want, but the biblical definition of "Salvation" is through faith in the finished work on Calvary, and your using of the word "Salvation" in a biblical forum

Your claim that "Spiritual Life" is connected to "Salvation of Nations" isn't biblical

Salvation is found only in the blessed name of Jesus Christ period, there is saved and unsaved in the world, no inbetween

Your use of "Salvation of Nations" isnt biblical and is misleading, creating a new definition of the biblical word "Salvation", my opinion

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Acts 4:12KJV
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 10:10KJV
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Boy Howdy!!!

I recall the verse to "Amazing Grace" (that nobody sings):

Will I be wafted through the skies
On Feathery Beds of Ease?
While others strive to WIN the Prize
And sail on bloody seas!

Since I was "Cross-bred" during the Charismatic outpouring in the '70s (which the Assemblies rejected strongly), Essentially I'm now a "Free-Range Charismatic, non-Systematic, Eclectic" theologically, who happens to be a member in good standing of an AG Church. I've been AG for around 53 years overall. And I remember the 'ol "1 strike and your OUT" theology.

I miss the old music, though. WHen the Charismatic outpouring ended in the late '70s, MANY Charismatics were faced with a choice - try to keep it Going (The Charismatic Movement), or re-integrate with Denominational bodys that were "Full Gospel oriented. MANY flooded into the AG, and "un-legalized it", and took care of a lot of the 'ol "Clothesline Holiness" stuff.

Greetings in Christ JESUS

I suppose you know that the pseudo pentecostal charismatic movement was born in the Vatican, through the Pope, this devilish moviment was the way Satan to create an alliance for the growth and strenghten of Catholicism in his satanic world.

The sowing of tares among the evangelical churches was brutal, it was colossal, the faith of much people weakened, and spiritually withered, the doors of worldliness opened and worldly customs were being adopted, and the Church became lukewarm, and even traditional denominations become dead, they become dead Churches; Today Lutheranism, for example, it is allied or linked to the Beast of Rome, the Papacy, and the great whore- the Roman Catholic Church - which rides upon the Beast and is the Devil's main partner, the main partner of the red Dragon for to fight against the true Christianity, the true people of God, true believers in JESUS, as the Scriptures say.

That said, if you love your brothers in Christ, warn them, warn your brothers in Christ to wake up and get up quickly, for two reasons: First, because the bridegroom is coming and is near; Second, because a false messiah comes first -Revelation 13:v.11- will come first than the bridegroom and will go out to chase the believers to destroy them, as it happened in Egypt at the departure of the Hebrew people to a new land, the promised land, an army of demons ran after the Hebrews, and the angel who was in front of the people he moved himself behind the people to prevent the enemies from reaching them.

This is what true believers, as God's angels, must do from now on, must fight to prevent Satan and his angels from reaching true believers, true Christians, to destroy them spiritually and materially, yes, to destroy our brothers in Christ.
Get ready.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 12 the promises made to Abraham have been fulfilled in Jesus Christ Galatians 3:16

Isaiah 30 is showing the Lords second coming in firey judgement (The Day Of The Lord), with the eternal kingdom seen after this

The final judgement in the lake of fire is seen below in Isaiah 30:33

Your suggestion this represents a Kingdom on this earth is error

Isaiah 30:33KJV
33 For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

I was just showing you it was in the Bible. Then it becomes a matter of whether it will be fulfilled in Christ at his 2nd Coming or before? I think it is fulfilled at his 2nd Coming because there are multiple references to a future more complete salvation for the nation--one that has not yet happened.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confusing the reality of the biblical word "Salvation" with your use of the words "National & Salvation" that is misleading in my opinion

You can claim whatever you want, but the biblical definition of "Salvation" is through faith in the finished work on Calvary, and your using of the word "Salvation" in a biblical forum

I wasn't "claiming"--I was giving my opinion. But I will claim this, that the word "salvation" is not strictly used for "faith in the finished work on Calvary." It is also used for the deliverance of nations from their enemies.

And that's how I'm using the word for Israel's national salvation now, as deliverance from their enemies, once they have turned to Jesus in repentance from their sins. Just as the Law said, "If you turn to me in humility and repentance, then I will deliver your land."

Your claim that "Spiritual Life" is connected to "Salvation of Nations" isn't biblical

It is in the reciting of the blessings and curses of the Law in Deuteronomy 28-30.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be

I'm not at all disputing that Christ is the basis of eternal salvation. I'm talking about the means by which a nation can be saved in the sense of being delivered from their enemies. The Scriptures indicated that Israel could be delivered from their enemies if they turned back to God in repentance, forsaking their sin.

This can also happen in the New Testament. If Israel returns to Christ at his 2nd Coming, they can be forgiven and restored to their land. This is national salvation, as defined in the Bible. A nation can be delivered from their enemies by returning to Christ. That is Christian Salvation in regard to a nation, as opposed to personal salvation for the individual. One concerns obtaining eternal life, and the other concerns restoration of a society to the laws of God.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ì
I was just showing you it was in the Bible. Then it becomes a matter of whether it will be fulfilled in Christ at his 2nd Coming or before? I think it is fulfilled at his 2nd Coming because there are multiple references to a future more complete salvation for the nation--one that has not yet happened.
No such thing as a future more complete "Salvation" for any nation upon this earth as claimed

"Salvation" is personal, and applies to the individual, no family or national plans included, it's that simple

Jesus Is The Lord

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't "claiming"--I was giving my opinion. But I will claim this, that the word "salvation" is not strictly used for "faith in the finished work on Calvary." It is also used for the deliverance of nations from their enemies.

And that's how I'm using the word for Israel's national salvation now, as deliverance from their enemies, once they have turned to Jesus in repentance from their sins. Just as the Law said, "If you turn to me in humility and repentance, then I will deliver your land."

It is in the reciting of the blessings and curses of the Law in Deuteronomy 28-30.

I'm not at all disputing that Christ is the basis of eternal salvation. I'm talking about the means by which a nation can be saved in the sense of being delivered from their enemies. The Scriptures indicated that Israel could be delivered from their enemies if they turned back to God in repentance, forsaking their sin.

This can also happen in the New Testament. If Israel returns to Christ at his 2nd Coming, they can be forgiven and restored to their land. This is national salvation, as defined in the Bible. A nation can be delivered from their enemies by returning to Christ. That is Christian Salvation in regard to a nation, as opposed to personal salvation for the individual. One concerns obtaining eternal life, and the other concerns restoration of a society to the laws of God.
The word to be used is "Protected/Protection" not "Salvation"

It appears you are trying to lay a false foundation for the words "All Israel Shall Be Saved" in Romans 11, in your claims of a "More Complete Salvation"

"All Israel Will Be Saved" applies to Israel the Church, not a Nathional Ethnic People in the middle east

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved...

To all
JESUS said: I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? - Luke 12:v.49 - What kind of FIRE was released on earth by JESUS?

Does anyone think the FIRE that JESUS kindled went out?
Does anyone think that the FIRE that JESUS kindled was a straw FIRE that quickly burns and goes out?

JESUS left very clear: Every one shall be salted with FIRE, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt. Mark 9:v.49 Whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the FIRE that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the FIRE is not quenched.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the FIRE that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the FIRE is not quenched.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell FIRE:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the FIRE is not quenched.

Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the FLAME of devouring FIRE.

GOD IS WRATHED.

Get ready

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word to be used is "Protected/Protection" not "Salvation"

It appears you are trying to lay a false foundation for the words "All Israel Shall Be Saved" in Romans 11, in your claims of a "More Complete Salvation"

"All Israel Will Be Saved" applies to Israel the Church, not a Nathional Ethnic People in the middle east

I gave you my view. You're entitled to hold onto yours.

I don't agree. As I said, "salvation" is expressed in the OT as the deliverance of a nation from its enemies. This is fact.

It isn't just "protected." It is, in fact, "salvation," or to "be saved," as well.

Jer 30.11 I am with you and will save you,’ declares the Lord. ‘Though I completely destroy all the nations among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only in due measure; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.’

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

I don't agree. As I said, "salvation" is expressed in the OT as the deliverance of a nation from its enemies. This is fact.

It isn't just "protected." It is, in fact, "salvation," or to "be saved," as well.

Jer 30.11 I am with you and will save you,’ declares the Lord. ‘Though I completely destroy all the nations among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only in due measure; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.’

Yes, the destruction will not be by complete. There will be a remnant - 144K.

Revelation 12:v.9 to 13

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his messengers were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the KINGDOM of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth (cast from where? from this heavenly environment where the GOD's people is), he (the dragon-that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world) persecuted (will persecute) the woman which brought forth the man child, and the serpent will cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

And the earth(the 144K) helped (will help) the woman, and the earth (the 144K , symbol of the earth-Israel) opened (will open) her/their mouth, and (will) swallow/ed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

THE END OF THE WORLD OF DEVIL WITH ALL THE NATIONS IS NOW, EVEN NOW, FROM NOW ON, GOD WILL DESTROY-REVELATION 13:V.18-THEM WHICH DESTROY THE EARTH(ISRAEL) FROM WHERE WILL RISE UP OUT THE BEAST, THE MAN BEAST OF EARTH WITH TWO HORNS LIKE A LAMB-A FALSE LAMB, AND SPEAKS AS DRAGON.

GOD IS WRATHED.

Get ready

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So you believe Jeremiah 30:11 is a future event that's unfulfilled?

Jeremiah 30:11KJV

11 For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe Jeremiah 30:11 is a future event of "salvation" that's unfulfilled?

Jeremuah 30:11KJV

11 For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

The intent was not so much to discuss precisely what Jer 30 is, but to show how "salvation" is being used with respect to delivering a nation from its enemies. There is a massive number of verses that support this view, and even more if synonyms for "save" is used.

It isn't speaking about personal, individual salvation, but rather, about national protection and deliverance from threats to the national survival. It is salvation from climate, foreigners, economic deprivation, disease, pests, etc.

Of course, personal salvation is important in this regard in the NT era. When a former Christian nation returns to Christianity, and reforms, God will protect and deliver that nation, just as He did Israel in the OT era.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for the response Randy, I'm trying to better understand your belief?

You state the words:

"Salvation" and "To Be Saved"

Your on a New Testament Christian forum, where "To Be Saved" means "Salvation" by Jesus Christ

Do you believe a "National Israel" will literally be saved by Jesus Christ in the future, a (More Complete Salvation)?

If yes, where is scripture to support this?

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Of course, personal salvation is important in this regard in the NT era. When a former Christian nation returns to Christianity, and reforms, God will protect and deliver that nation, just as He did Israel in the OT er
The Words of Jesus in Matthew 21:43 make it clear who are the only 'nation', or people group, who really count to God.
Therefore I tell you, [the Jews] the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation who yields the proper fruit.

Proof that the Kingdom Promise has gone from the original ethnic group and is now the Promise to every individual person who believe in Jesus and keep His Commandments. People from every tribe, race, nation and language.
Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 7:9; living in all of the holy Land.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Words of Jesus in Matthew 21:43 make it clear who are the only 'nation', or people group, who really count to God.
Therefore I tell you, [the Jews] the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation who yields the proper fruit.

Proof that the Kingdom Promise has gone from the original ethnic group and is now the Promise to every individual person who believe in Jesus and keep His Commandments. People from every tribe, race, nation and language.
Keraz, do you believe in Sabbath observance over Sunday observance?

Just curious, you mention keeping the commandments

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose you know that the pseudo pentecostal charismatic movement was born in the Vatican, through the Pope, this devilish moviment was the way Satan to create an alliance for the growth and strenghten of Catholicism in his satanic world.

Ah, the standard "Baptist"/"Pentehostile" response to the Charismatic Outpouring (1966-1978, or so), that transitioned into the "Charismatic movement" in the late '70s/early '80s. The Pentecostals weren't fond of it either, since it wasn't "Clothesline Holy" enough for them.

It caught the Catholics by surprise, though, when their people started speaking in tongues, and many were getting Born AGain of the Holy SPirit. The parish priests in Ohio were inviting Protestant Pentecostals in to teach their people about the Holy Spirit. during the '70s and there was a GREAT HUNGER for the Word of God among them, and among the "Liberal Denominations".

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the response Randy, I'm trying to better understand your belief?

You state the words:

"Salvation" and "To Be Saved"

Your on a New Testament Christian forum, where "To Be Saved" means "Salvation" by Jesus Christ

Do you believe a "National Israel" will literally be saved by Jesus Christ in the future, a (More Complete Salvation)?

If yes, where is scripture to support this?

When coming out of Egypt, God "saved" literally the entire *nation* of Israel. He destroyed the Egyptian Army, chasing them, by drowning them in the Red Sea. In this way, God "saved" the nation of Israel. In other words, a nation was "saved." I'm not putting my own thoughts or words into this. This is how "salvation" is being defined in the OT in this particular context.

Christians do believe in Personal Salvation, and I am one of them. But Christians also believe that God delivered Israel a number of times in the OT Scriptures. In the days of the Judges, God delivered Israel from the oppression of various pagan kings in the area. This is just what the Bible says, and how the Bible describes it. It doesn't contradict Personal Salvation at all!

Perhaps you're asking me to explain why the same word "salvation" is used in these two different senses? How can it be applied to the deliverance of a nation from its enemies, and at the same time mean for the Christian Personal Salvation? It's because a word means what it means in context. This is how we commonly use and apply words. They have different meanings based on their usage.

In this case, there is a connection between Personal Salvation and National Salvation. But you have to understand the two different senses first. A nation in covenant with God was kept protected from its enemies. But if they failed to keep the agreement, God would deliver the nation over to its enemies until the nation, as a majority, repented of breaking the agreement.

In the NT Israel is depicted as having broken the covenant of Moses' Law. And so, they are depicted as going through the New Testament era in "great tribulation" (Luke 21). But Jesus implies that the "Son of Man" is coming back to regather his people among the Jews. To be sure, it will not be *all* the Jews. Rather, he will regather those willing to accept him at his coming to restore the nation based on their repentance and their faith. Paul describes this in Rom 11. And Jesus assumes this in Acts 1.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is a major flaw in your logic here, Keraz. What you say is absolutely true, except that you don't account for any change in the future.

At some point in history, Jesus was rejected by the Jews and God began a harsh punishment upon the Jewish People as a whole. Though there was a remnant of faithful Jews becoming Christians, the vast majority of the Jewish People remained intransigent and refused to accept Jesus.

God therefore turned Israel over to their Roman punishment, which has been on-going throughout the NT age. Jesus said it would last until the age of the Gentiles comes to a close. This implies there will be an end to Israel's judgment in the present age. Jesus will come to *restore Israel,* through reference to a minority and by means of judgment.

The Kingdom, or Divinely supported Monarchy, was indeed taken from Israel and given to the Roman Government, particularly during the reign of Theodosius. In fact, Christianity has situated and embedded itself within European Christianity because of this Roman origin of Christianity.

Again, I would be proud of your European roots, Keraz! I certainly am. We should glory in the God of our salvation, who has called not just Israel but "many nations" to His cause. The fruits of Christian Civilization are apparent everywhere in the world, just as the fruits of Judaism are also everywhere in the world.

I believe the Bible teaches not just a transference from Israel to the nations, but also a restoration of all nations, including Israel, to Christ.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, the standard "Baptist"/"Pentehostile" response to the Charismatic Outpouring (1966-1978, or so), that transitioned into the "Charismatic movement" in the late '70s/early '80s. The Pentecostals weren't fond of it either, since it wasn't "Clothesline Holy" enough for them.

It caught the Catholics by surprise, though, when their people started speaking in tongues, and many were getting Born AGain of the Holy SPirit. The parish priests in Ohio were inviting Protestant Pentecostals in to teach their people about the Holy Spirit. during the '70s and there was a GREAT HUNGER for the Word of God among them, and among the "Liberal Denominations".

Yea, David du Plessis was an amazing man. Apparently Smith Wigglesworth prophesied to him that he would bring Pentecostal Truth to the Mainline churches.

Indeed the Catholic Pope called Mr. du Plessis "Mr. Pentecost," affectionately. The Catholic Charismatic Movement, including such bright lights as Dennis Bennet (9 o-clock in the morning) and Larry Christiansen were powerful influences, as was Harold Bredeson and Pat Robertson. World MAP with Ralph Mahoney and lights such as Costa Deir, Brian Bailey, Derek Prince, Judson Cornwall, Dick Mills and many others contributed. These were some of the ones who came to our area, or who influenced us.

There have been controversies over church structure and various eschatological beliefs. However, the unifying element is belief that we need to be led by the Lord in all we do, as well as in the need to bear good fruit of Christian charity. Rather than divide over smaller differences, why not focus on the essentials? :)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keraz, do you believe in Sabbath observance over Sunday observance?

Just curious, you mention keeping the commandments
I and my wife; go to an Elim Church on Sunday's. Which for me is the seventh day, as Monday is the first day of the week.
There is a major flaw in your logic here, Keraz. What you say is absolutely true, except that you don't account for any change in the future.
In all my writings, I do assuredly account for a dramatically changed future!
The Kingdom, or Divinely supported Monarchy, was indeed taken from Israel
Again you insist in calling Judah; Israel. The kingdom Herod and his successors presided over, was Judah.
The Kingdom referred to in Matthew 21:43, is the Kingdom of God. The Spiritual Kingdom.
I believe the Bible teaches not just a transference from Israel to the nations, but also a restoration of all nations, including Israel, to Christ.
What the Bible Prophets teach, is a complete reshuffle of the worlds peoples into 10 divisions, each presided over by a Governor. Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 17:12-13
But as we are told in those prophesies, one man will rise to control all of them, a world dictator. The new Christian nation in all of the holy Land, will be conquered by him. Zechariah 14:1-2, Revelation 13:5-8
He will remain in power for 3 1/2 years, but will be severely tried by the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls and at the Seventh Bowl, his armies will be destroyed and Jesus will Return. Revelation 16:12-18