Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's beyond me why any person naming the name of Christ would laugh at the thoughts of women being sexually tortured by a politician. The institution that calls itself "the church" today is weak and spiritually anemic.

Tomorrow

Aug 14, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump has a court date in early January 2024. No coincidence given primaries and the presidential election eleven months later I'm sure.

I admit the OP title is a new one for the boo Trump crowd. Seeks asylum in Israel, likely not possible when he's not Jewish.
Yet, if given sanctuary will build the third temple being he's a developer?

I think maybe perspective is important.
Maybe those who vilify President Trump will be free if they stop attributing extreme powers and abilities to him.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's beyond me why any person naming the name of Christ would laugh at the thoughts of women being sexually tortured by a politician. The institution that calls itself "the church" today is weak and spiritually anemic.
Do you see the same, and worse, in the Demoncrats? It's the Sodom and Gomorrah party for sure.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why in the world Christians buy into the Democrat-Rebublican facade is beyond me. Trump is as guilty as the rest, if not more.

One fictitious guilty verdict and the appeals begin. He'll never spend a day in prison......The ones that should be in prison, start with Hillary and the ones prosecuting him.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump has a court date in early January 2024. No coincidence given primaries and the presidential election eleven months later I'm sure.

I admit the OP title is a new one for the boo Trump crowd. Seeks asylum in Israel, likely not possible when he's not Jewish.
Yet, if given sanctuary will build the third temple being he's a developer?

I think maybe perspective is important.
Maybe those who vilify President Trump will be free if they stop attributing extreme powers and abilities to him.
In my opinion and observation only, it seemed that Trump had divine protection, pulling off the impossible time and again, until he proposed the deal of the century, the deal that would have parted God's land by allowing for eastern Jerusalem to become the capital of the Palestinian state and receiving a US embassy. Even after much advice from Godly people not to part God's land, he proposed to do it anyway. After the details of the deal were released in Jan. 2020, Trump tanked ever since and all hell was let loose on him. Now 3 1/2 years later, he has so many indictments that he's facing hundreds of years in prison. Tragic. Just as an analogy, it appears that another Samson had his hair cut.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One fictitious guilty verdict and the appeals begin. He'll never spend a day in prison......The ones that should be in prison, start with Hillary and the ones prosecuting him.
If the rigged system investigated the Democrats in the same manner as Trump and other conservatives, they would be facing the same fate.

Tomorrow

Aug 14, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my opinion and observation only, it seemed that Trump had divine protection, pulling off the impossible time and again, until he proposed the deal of the century, the deal that would have parted God's land by allowing for eastern Jerusalem to become the capital of the Palestinian state and receiving a US embassy. Even after much advice from Godly people not to part God's land, he proposed to do it anyway. After the details of the deal were released in Jan. 2020, Trump tanked ever since and all hell was let loose on him. Now 3 1/2 years later, he has so many indictments that he's facing hundreds of years in prison. Tragic. Just as an analogy, it appears that another Samson had his hair cut.
The 1995 Jerusalem Embassy act allowed for the relocation.
Nothing ever came of that until 2018.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're all criminals.... Trump included. We're watching turf wars between factions of the elite cult.

Reactions: Brakelite

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What silliness. First of all, I would be surprised if any of these charges stick, although it would require only a single corrupt judge or jury with TDS, I suppose, but regardless, Trump is not an Israeli citizen. And even if he were, why on earth would he, or anyone, build a third temple? And if anyone did build a third temple, it would be a rejection of Christ, so why are so many Christians so eager for it?

Reactions: rwb

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1995 Jerusalem Embassy act allowed for the relocation.
Nothing ever came of that until 2018.
Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem was one of Trump's accomplishments, but that isn't what my post was about.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What silliness. First of all, I would be surprised if any of these charges stick, although it would require only a single corrupt judge or jury with TDS, I suppose,
Your post doesn't match reality, as there is no way, except through Divine intervention, that Trump will not be found guilty on numerous counts.
but regardless, Trump is not an Israeli citizen.
"President Donald Trump spoke at an Orthodox Jewish fundraising event in Manhattan this week and joked that he could become prime minister of Israel if he wanted to, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported." - Trump jokingly told Jewish donors that he could one day be Israel’s prime minister
And even if he were, why on earth would he, or anyone, build a third temple?
"The importance to Orthodox Jews of rebuilding the Temple lies in its role in the redemption of the world, which they believe can only take place once the Temple is rebuilt. Gershon Salomon is director of the Temple Mount Faithful, an organization that has been trying to prepare Israeli society to accept and promote the rebuilding of the Temple through demonstrations at the Temple site, the construction of a cornerstone for the Third Temple, and the making of various Temple-related utensils. Salomon has said: '[Building the Third Temple] is an act which must be done to complete the redemption of the people of the Bible in the Land of the Bible. I cannot imagine an Israeli State or Israeli life in this country without the Temple Mount in the center of this life.'" - Update on the Building of the Third Temple
And if anyone did build a third temple, it would be a rejection of Christ, so why are so many Christians so eager for it?
The building of the 3rd Temple is a requirement, according to Scripture, to fulfill all that is written of the end of days to usher in the triumphant return of Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 2
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin [the anti-christ] be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're all criminals.... Trump included. We're watching turf wars between factions of the elite cult.
But only one side is being terrorized. Can you not see the writing on the wall? It's a prelude of what's coming. The stage is being set. In the not-too-distant future, it will be true Bible believing Christians who will be terrorized by the anti-christ system. In fact, the ostracization of Christians is already in full swing in the western world.

Daniel 7
[25] And he [anti-christ] shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 7
[5] And there was given unto him [anti-christ] a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But only one side is being terrorized. Can you not see the writing on the wall? It's a prelude of what's coming. The stage is being set. In the not-too-distant future, it will be true Bible believing Christians who will be terrorized by the anti-christ system. In fact, the ostracization of Christians is already in full swing in the western world.

Daniel 7
[25] And he [anti-christ] shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 7
[5] And there was given unto him [anti-christ] a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
I absolutely see the persecution that is coming for Christians in a more overt way. (Some have already experienced persecution, and survivors of SRA/MK who have come against the cult are some of the most persecuted people alive today.) But it has absolutely nothing to do with whether we are Republican or Democrat.

Biden is Democrat and he and his family are under the gun ...Trump is Republican and he is supposedly under the gun. I don't think anything will come of either of these attacks ....unless it fits into the ultimate plans of the upper elite cult. They had Hillary under the gun for awhile and that fizzled out too.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why in the world Christians buy into the Democrat-Rebublican facade is beyond me. Trump is as guilty as the rest, if not more.
As your freedom disincarnates daily you want to chastise one of the few men strong enough to stand up for the rights of this countrys people. Trump is the Cyrus that the Lord put in the gap to slow things up for the new world order. He is the fly in the ointment. He can only slow them up, which he has already done.

Reactions: rwb

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post doesn't match reality, as there is no way, except through Divine intervention, that Trump will not be found guilty on numerous counts.
Well, that is not relevant, Satan made sure Jesus was found guilty also. But by that time we will be in the 70th week anyway, with a Fall of 2025 Pre Trib Rapture. By the way, most every charge will be overturned our thrown outby the Supreme Court because there is no basis for charges. This same thug, Jack Smith, tried the Virg. Gov. and convicted him and the SCOTUS overturned him 8-0 after Scalia had died. The Dems are evil, they see "THE LAW PROCESS" as the punishment, they bring charges in order to get people to waste their time and monies, and they hope to sway elections "IN SEASON" they could care less about getting overturned. Its a LAWFARE STRATEGY used by those thugs.

Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem was one of Trump's accomplishments, but that isn't what my post was about.
Trump was Divinely Elected for two purposes, the End Time Anti-Christ was coming forth TOO FAST, the Apophis Asteroid is the Middle of the week (70th week) DOTL event, it will hot on April. 13, 2029. Trump slowed down the coming DEEP STATE DESTRUCTION by four years. How so? Biden's Satanic mission is to bring an Economic Collapse so the USA goes down and the E.U. Anti-Christ steps in in "SOLVES MANY ISSUES". Hillary and Biden are COJOINED as are all Dems, no matter who wins the Demons run the Deep State (same with most RINOS). Trump took them on and the Demons have went wild, Satan knows what is coming, he can read the bible, he can see the MASA charts and see Apophis, he wanted to SPEED THINGS UP, throwing God's timing off, God thus sent Trump to slow things down, LOL. What happened? The E.U. was basically to by Trump he was the boss, not them, he refused to go along with their WAR PLANS et al

Secondly, Trump brought the Abraham Accords, anyone who understands Prophecy should know that when Russia, Turkey and Iran attacks Israel not one nation with a COMMN BODER (nor the Saudis) join in on that war. Israel thus will join the E.U. after the Gog war, thus is the AGREEMENT (Covenant) that angers God so much the 70th week kicks off. No Dem, nor RINO would even move the Embassy, there is ZERO CHANCE any of them would have ever brought forth the Abraham Accords which FULFILLS PROPHECY !!

Most do not understand Trump was a modern Cyrus used by God for God's own purposes, divinely so.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As your freedom disincarnates daily you want to chastise one of the few men strong enough to stand up for the rights of this countrys people. Trump is the Cyrus that the Lord put in the gap to slow things up for the new world order. He is the fly in the ointment. He can only slow them up, which he has already done.
You are deceived. He is no such thing. The people who know what he really is get silenced. He didn't slow them. He did exactly what his handlers wanted. He set the stage for where we are now.

Reactions: Brakelite

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are deceived. He is no such thing. The people who know what he really is get silenced. He didn't slow them. He did exactly what his handlers wanted. He set the stage for where we are now.
Well, where do you think we would be if Hillary had won. And don't believe for a second that they wanted that wall built or the USA being energy independent. Or Nafta trade agreement changed, Or what he did with Nato, or Pulling out of the Iran deal or changing the trade agreement with China. Or moving the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. Or the tax cuts for Americans. Or manufacturing jobs being brought back to this country, or changes to the steel industry, or replenishing strategic oil reserves (which have been depleted), or got drug prices lowered, or got people working and had the best unemployment rate for blacks. I'm going to bed because I could be up all-night listing what he has done. You are UNINFORMED and CLUELESS.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, Jesus was speaking of Himself when He spoke of the Temple (John 2:19). Is Donald John Trump... Jesus?

And Paul tells us that all we in Christ are the Temple that God is building now (Ephesians 2:19-22), built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets with Jesus Himself as the Cornerstone...

Goodness gracious, the things that go through people's heads...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Cassandra