Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because of what Jesus and Apostle Paul said about it. Didn't you read what Jesus said in Matthew 24:15-26 about the time of "great tribulation" for the end of this world? He warned about the coming pseudo-Christ with the "abomination of desolation" IDOL event written in the Book of Daniel about the end of this world just prior to His return. Why haven't you read and studied that?

If you had read and studied what Jesus warned, and what He quoted from the Book of Daniel about the AOD Idol setup in a stone temple in Jerusalem, then how is it you don't understand what Apostle Paul was talking about in 2 Thessalonians 2 with the "temple of God" and that "man of sin" (Antichrist) coming to sit in it, and play God? Why haven't you studied that?

Sorry that I sound so serious about this matter, but it is matter of life and death of one's soul to know about this and understand it, as it is to prepare those in Christ for the coming time of "great tribulation". This is what the 'tribulation' is actually about, the coming of the false-Messiah that will deceive the whole world by those great signs and wonders he will work on earth, except for those in Christ whose names were written in the book of life before the foundation of the world (Revelation 13:4-8). Knowing about it, and what to expect, is what Jesus and His Apostles were showing us, so that we would NOT be deceived by it.
I already answered my own question, bro. Amen, the church was warned so that it would not be deceived by it. It poses a spiritual danger to believers. If it were possible even the very elect would be deceived. And I'm afraid that spirit is rising in our day and already taking hearts captive.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The purpose of the Mark is...............................................i leave this open for discovery.

Man was created to be the Temple of God.

Man fell short of that Glory.

Son of Man came to fulfill that Glory.

Hebrews - 3:1-6
Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house. For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God. And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.

ONLY Blood Washed Holy Spirit Saints are SEALED by God.

I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church, of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily.
It's interesting that we are MARKED in Him with a seal. I really am leaning to the mark of the beast being his spirit of delusion. It is something received. It's what God sends to all who received not a love of the truth. His indictment and judgment upon those who "have chosen their delusions."...He is giving them what they want and are choosing. Much like He gave Israel the King Saul that they chose.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's because of what you said:

Lizbeth said:
"The destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD was prophesied in scripture. It was prophesied to happen in the OT and as well Jesus prophesied it, and then it was shown to John, which he wrote down in Revelation, and it did "shortly come to pass" as stated."

That above tries to join Old Testament prophecy about the destruction of Jerusalem, and even Apostle John in Christ's Book of Revelation, when there is NO Scripture in Revelation about Jerusalem's destruction.

That shows you have been listening to men's doctrines instead of actually reading your Bible for yourself, asking God for understanding in Christ.

The not one stone atop another prophecy given by Jesus in His Olivet discourse is ultimately about the destruction of the future 3rd temple TODAY'S Orthodox Jews will build for the end of THIS PRESENT WORLD, for the coming Antichrist-false-Messiah to sit in and play Christ (Matthew 24:15-26). The 70 A.D. destruction only served as 'blueprint' for the final one. And Revelation speaks of only a 10th part of the city being destroyed by the great earthquake on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe when Jesus comes, per Rev.11.

The way you were writing about this matter suggests that Revelation has already been fulfilled, back in 70 A.D. That is what it means to preach that the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem was prophesied in the Book of Revelation through Apostle John.

Again you said:
"The destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD was prophesied in scripture. It was prophesied to happen in the OT and as well Jesus prophesied it, and then it was shown to John, which he wrote down in Revelation, and it did "shortly come to pass" as stated."

No, the 70 A.D. destruction by the Roman army under general Titus was not prophesied by John in the Book of Revelation.

So now you know.
Oh yes it very much was. And the old heaven and earth passed away at that time, and the new heavens and new earth were "created". It is speaking of the old and new covenant. The old temple was destroyed and the new temple was officially established (Christ in us and we in Him, the Lamb is the temple thereof). There was a time of transition where God gave Israel time to reconsider and repent, and receive her Messiah, while the old covenant was "passing away"....being old and obsolete. The old order of things. BUT I consider whether it will happen again so to speak...these days of longsuffering which are accounted as salvation, ie, age of grace. Which God gave Israel 70 years of longsuffering and grace to be saved.....just as He is giving the world now. But it will likewise come to an end. To the Jew/Israel FIRST. Then the Gentile. Don't let's have anything to do with this new Temple when it is built. And we need to be guarding our hearts NOW.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The purpose of the Mark is...............................................i leave this open for discovery.

Man was created to be the Temple of God.

Man fell short of that Glory.

Son of Man came to fulfill that Glory.

Hebrews - 3:1-6
Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house. For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God. And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.

ONLY Blood Washed Holy Spirit Saints are SEALED by God.

I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church, of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily.

COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO WHAT JESUS AND APOSTLE PAUL WERE WARNING ABOUT THE COMING PSEUDO-CHRIST TO JERUSALEM FOR THE END OF THIS WORLD.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Orthodox Jewish rabbi quit using God's Word as their main source back when the Jews went captive to Babylon, and changed their Hebrew character type, and starting using Aramaic as their main language, and thus produced their 'sage writings' called the Babylonian Talmud. So it aint' just the "Talmud", it's the Babylonian Talmud, a document of corruption of rabbi sage 'sayings', not linked to God's Word.
<<yawn>>
But what God's Word says, INCLUDING what Apostle Paul showed in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 about that coming "man of sin" that will sit in that "temple of God", and play Christ, that is NOT about any spirit temple idea, which YOU KEEP PUSHING!
Absolutely is, seeing that God would never refer to a satanic "rebuilt Jewish temple" offering blasphemous animal sacrifices as the "temple of God" - and especially since the only "temple" ("naos") there is for Antichrist to sit is the church.
So you are NOT fooling me as to why... you keep saying baloney like, "... no rebuilt temple in Jerusalem...", even in the negative with a false Jew's slandering idea about Jesus. Just because YOU don't want to believe today's Orthodox Jews will build their 3rd temple in Jerusalem for the end of this world, doesn't mean Paul did not mean what he said.
I never said a Jerusalem temple wouldn't get built - it probably will. I said it has nothing to do with prophecy.
Jesus taught about the future 3rd temple at the end of this world first, before Apostle Paul did. That was the very matter Jesus was pointing to in Matthew 24:15-26 with His warning about the coming pseudo-Christ to Jerusalem to work "great signs and wonders", that IF it were possible, would deceive even Christ's very elect. The placing of the "abomination of desolation" IDOL ("image of the beast") in that future 3rd temple in Jerusalem is what Jesus was pointing to. And it is what Apostle Paul is pointing to also in 2 Thess.2.
What was the most blasphemous thing Ezekiel saw in the vision of the ever-increasing abominations? You got it ;)

The AOD is a "dual prophecy" and has to do with SUN WORSHIP of the SUN GOD. The Romans worshiped the Sun and in 66 A.D. when they surrounded Jerusalem with their Sun God standards threatening to destroy the city and the temple, Christians understood the time to flee was near. When the army was called back to put down a rebellion, the Jesus-murdering and Christian-persecuting Jews began proclaiming God was with them, while the Christians packed their bags. Josephus says the return of the army in 70 A.D. which invaded and desecrated the palace and temple with bloody slaughter included no Christian casualties - they heeded the warning of Jesus to "flee".

The AOD of the last days will be set up in the "temple of God" as the "Sunday Law" but I by God's grace will remain faithful to His commandments, not "the commandments of men".
And the fact that groups of Orthodox Jews in today's Jerusalem have been working for at least 3 decades on gathering materials and even cutting the cornerstone for the new 3rd temple, should be a wake-up call confirming what Lord Jesus and Apostles Paul and John taught about the very end of this world.
Who cares? They can rebuild the temple, they can set up the altars, they can sacrifice rams, goats, and whatever else, but in the sight of God, it'll be nothing more than a blasphemous BBQ.

Reactions: Mr E

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines, computers in Brussels, bar codes, etc., are all "tools" of the Beast - but if we're going to identify the "Mark" of the Beast, we first need to identify who the Beast is.

Trying to identify the Beast's Mark without first identifying the Beast is like trying to identify my signature among a whole page full of people's signatures without first knowing my name.
Well, the LORD made it a lot easier for us = 2 Thess ch2

Also, as you know, the Beast System in worldwide and is a Corporate Body of Rebellion/Apostacy.

The last element/piece of the puzzle is the 'man of sin' who will attach himself to the System when the LORD allows for his rising.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO WHAT JESUS AND APOSTLE PAUL WERE WARNING ABOUT THE COMING PSEUDO-CHRIST TO JERUSALEM FOR THE END OF THIS WORLD.
Completely and Directly and Irrefutably Connected.

You cannot have the one without the other.

It is called "the mystery of iniquity' which the earthbound nation of Israel is directly involved in.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's interesting that we are MARKED in Him with a seal. I really am leaning to the mark of the beast being his spirit of delusion. It is something received. It's what God sends to all who received not a love of the truth. His indictment and judgment upon those who "have chosen their delusions."...He is giving them what they want and are choosing. Much like He gave Israel the King Saul that they chose.
It is BOTH = an outward Mark that speaks of the Inward Bondage

God has sealed our spirits with the Holy Spirit = Unbreakable Seal = HalleluYAH

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
<<yawn>>

Absolutely is, seeing that God would never refer to a satanic "rebuilt Jewish temple" offering blasphemous animal sacrifices as the "temple of God" - and especially since the only "temple" ("naos") there is for Antichrist to sit is the church.

I never said a Jerusalem temple wouldn't get built - it probably will. I said it has nothing to do with prophecy.

What was the most blasphemous thing Ezekiel saw in the vision of the ever-increasing abominations? You got it ;)

The AOD is a "dual prophecy" and has to do with SUN WORSHIP of the SUN GOD. The Romans worshiped the Sun and in 66 A.D. when they surrounded Jerusalem with their Sun God standards threatening to destroy the city and the temple, Christians understood the time to flee was near. When the army was called back to put down a rebellion, the Jesus-murdering and Christian-persecuting Jews began proclaiming God was with them, while the Christians packed their bags. Josephus says the return of the army in 70 A.D. which invaded and desecrated the palace and temple with bloody slaughter included no Christian casualties - they heeded the warning of Jesus to "flee".

The AOD of the last days will be set up in the "temple of God" as the "Sunday Law" but I by God's grace will remain faithful to His commandments, not "the commandments of men".

Who cares? They can rebuild the temple, they can set up the altars, they can sacrifice rams, goats, and whatever else, but in the sight of God, it'll be nothing more than a blasphemous BBQ.

It's interesting to consider that Jesus entered the court of the temple in Jerusalem, and with whip in hand, he kicked over tables and drove out those who had made it a den of robbers. Yet today, many Christians (and certainly Jews) long for the return of the good old temple days.

• Love
Reactions: Phoneman777

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already answered my own question, bro. Amen, the church was warned so that it would not be deceived by it. It poses a spiritual danger to believers. If it were possible even the very elect would be deceived. And I'm afraid that spirit is rising in our day and already taking hearts captive.

The time of "great tribulation" and the coming false-Messiah who will exalt himself as God in Jerusalem is not here yet today. What many are claiming as the great falling away today don't understand that Paul's "strong delusion" event of 2 Thess.2 is only for the time of "great tribulation" when the pseudo-Christ arrives in Jerusalem, and is setup as God.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes it very much was. And the old heaven and earth passed away at that time, and the new heavens and new earth were "created". It is speaking of the old and new covenant.
No, it is not speaking of the future new heavens and a new earth which still TODAY HAS NOT YET HAPPENED.

I don't what kind of church you are attending, but you need to RUN from that house of vanity as fast as you can, because of learning such false doctrine.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you would yawn at anyone revealing the Jew's who follow Judaism not really using God's Word, but instead their pagan Babylonian Talmud writings of their Jewish sages instead. That is what Jesus was rebuking among the scribes and Pharisees at His 1st coming, calling it commandments of men.

You are calling GOD a LIAR, because in Daniel 9:27 for the final "one week" that has yet to be fulfilled, the placing of the "abomination of desolation" IDOL in a Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem is the VERY SUBJECT OF THAT VERSE ABOUT THE END OF THIS WORLD. And Jesus in Matthew 24:15-26 confirmed that event for the very END of this world too! So now you are claiming that GOD didn't give that prophecy, WHICH MAKES YOU A LIAR.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Completely and Directly and Irrefutably Connected.

You cannot have the one without the other.

It is called "the mystery of iniquity' which the earthbound nation of Israel is directly involved in.

Jesus' 1st coming to die on the cross for the remission of the sins of those who believe, which was Phone777's subject, is IRRELEVANT to Christ's PROPHECIES ABOUT THE COMING "GREAT TRIBULATION" that I was covering which he responded that too. Try actually reading a post before you comment.

So you clearly don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The time of "great tribulation" and the coming false-Messiah who will exalt himself as God in Jerusalem is not here yet today. What many are claiming as the great falling away today don't understand that Paul's "strong delusion" event of 2 Thess.2 is only for the time of "great tribulation" when the pseudo-Christ arrives in Jerusalem, and is setup as God.
Sadly Israel went through her tribulation as Jesus prophesied, in 70 AD. It was horrific. God's wrath poured out without mixture (ie, not diluted) as He said in Rev. It was the time of Jacob's trouble. Tribulation to the Jew FIRST. BUT yes, the Gentiles will have a turn next, and I believe Israel a second time.

Rom 2:8-9

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren in Christ, I'll show you what the TRUE MARK is about per God's Word, and it is about a SIGN of Christ's Cross!

Listen up you doubters against Christ Jesus of where God's Judgment is going to start for the end of this world.

In the previous Ezekiel 8 Chapter, both those of the "house of Israel" (ten scattered tribes), and the men of Judah are shown to Ezekiel by vision, a view of their doing false worship inside the stone temple in Jerusalem. And seen there at the door of the inner gate that looks to the north, was the seat of the image of jealousy, meaning an IDOL. Then God tells Ezekiel to look further at the abominations the "house of Israel" does inside that temple, that causes God to go far off from His sanctuary. They are following all sorts of pagan ritual and false religion, right there in God's house! even with an IDOL ABOMINATION!

That Ezekiel 8 Chapter represents what the Orthodox unbelieving Jews will allow in their future 3rd stone temple built again in today's Jerusalem, when the coming false-Messiah shows up. That Rev.13 "image of the beast" is about that future IDOL ABOMINATION placed in their future 3rd temple in Jerusalem by the coming false-Messiah.

Then the Ezekiel 9 Chapter is about God's Judgment upon them at the END of this world:

Ezek 9:1-10
9 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, "Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand."

2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon He was, to the threshold of the house. And He called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

And the LORD said unto him, "Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof."

The Hebrew for that word "mark" is the last Hebrew letter 'Tav' of the alphabet. In paleo-Hebrew type characters, which existed before the later Hebrew block character type we see today, the letter Tav was shaped like an X, i.e., a CROSS. It is referring to the CHRISTIAN CROSS which Jesus was crucified upon. It is what those IN CHRIST are SEALED with for the END of this world by The Holy Spirit.

So this Ezekiel 9 prophecy, which has never happened yet to this day, is actually pointing to the coming Judgement when Jesus returns on the "day of the Lord", the last day of this present world.

5 And to the others He said in mine hearing, "Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women:
but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary." Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
KJV

That is what Apostle Peter said in 1 Peter 4, about God's Judgment at the end of this world is to begin at the "house of God":

1 Peter 4:17-19
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
KJV

Thus the MARK (in the shape of the old letter Tau like a CROSS) is God's SEAL upon His faithful Church in Jesus Christ for the END of this world.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, it is not speaking of the future new heavens and a new earth which still TODAY HAS NOT YET HAPPENED.

I don't what kind of church you are attending, but you need to RUN from that house of vanity as fast as you can, because of learning such false doctrine.
You don't read my posts very well, apparently. And are we still like the disciples that thought Jesus was talking about bread when He mentioned yeast? He speaks to us in parables/allegories. Sometimes He might be speaking literally at the same time (maybe), but we must not miss the allegory......after all, we are told to compare spiritual with spiritual.

I'm sure I have forgotten a lot of details, my memory isn't very good any more, and I couldn't find where I thought I had saved this about the new heaven/earth, so I had to begin again and this might not be all of it, but please consider the following:

Isa 65:17-19

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem (ie, NEW Jerusalem) a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. (ie, no judgment/wrath for the inhabitants for those in the new covenant and New Jerusalem. See Rev. 21:4 below.)

Rev 21:4

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

This whole chapter of Is. 65 is about earthly Jerusalem, her judgment and God sparing those who belong to Christ and about the creation of a new Jerusalem. End of the old covenant and the creation the new covenant in other words.

Jer 3:16

And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more. (saying the same thing as Is 65:17 above - old covenant)

Now look at this:

1Ch 13:6

And David went up, and all Israel, to Baalah, that is, to Kirjathjearim, which belonged to Judah, to bring up thence the ark of God the LORD, that dwelleth between the cherubims, whose name is called on it. (God dwells in heaven yes?)

Eze 10:1

Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne. (Go read the context…it’s talking about the ark in the Temple)

Gen 1:8

And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Isa 66:22

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. (talking about eternal life - ie, new covenant)

2Pe 3:13

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Heb 8:12-13

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. (ie, pass away/perish)

Psa 102:25-26

Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed
(See how these two verses are referring to the same thing?)

And new Earth I believe is the new man, the old man is dead, crucified, judged. And it is referring at the same time to a new temple. Old Temple of the old covenant was judged and destroyed in 70 AD. New man is the new temple of God under the new covenant. Christ is the new temple too….He died in the flesh and was resurrected, made perfect. We are in Him as He is our new temple and He is in us, as we are His new temple, so to speak.

1 Cor 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly Israel went through her tribulation as Jesus prophesied, in 70 AD. It was horrific. God's wrath poured out without mixture (ie, not diluted) as He said in Rev. It was the time of Jacob's trouble. Tribulation to the Jew FIRST. BUT yes, the Gentiles will have a turn next, and I believe Israel a second time.
You are still pushing false history. The "great tribulation" Jesus mentioned is linked with the placing of the "abomination of desolation" IDOL prophecy He quoted from the Book of Daniel. What is that "abomination of desolation" prophecy from the Book of Daniel about?

Per Daniel 9:27 and Daniel 11 regarding the "vile person", at Daniel 11:31 the placing of the abomination that maketh desolate is to happen inside a standing Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem. We know Antiochus did not fulfill that, even though he served as a 'type' for the "vile person". The way we know for certain that prophecy has not yet been fulfilled is because about 200 years later, Jesus quoted that Daniel prophecy for a later time (Matthew 24:15).

And further, just what happened in 70 A.D. with the Roman's destruction of the 2nd temple and Jerusalem? The Romans had attempted to capture... the Jew's temple, but a fire started inside the temple, and burned down before the Romans could capture it. So there was NO idol abomination placed inside that temple in 70 A.D., meaning the Romans DID NOT FULFILL the Daniel 11:31 prophecy that Jesus quoted. And that means, look for a later example, which still today has not yet appeared.

Like I said, those you are listening to have their history and Bible understanding all messed up.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't read my posts very well, apparently.

I read your post, but you obviously don't know enough Scripture to try and use it for your ideas. The 'new heavens and a new earth' event is a FUTURE EVENT that ONLY will happen at Jesus' FUTURE RETURN.

Here is one of the things you said in your post, which is totally... off the wall and not according to Bible prophecy:

Elizabeth said:
"And the old heaven and earth passed away at that time, and the new heavens and new earth were "created""

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the LORD made it a lot easier for us = 2 Thess ch2

Also, as you know, the Beast System in worldwide and is a Corporate Body of Rebellion/Apostacy.

The last element/piece of the puzzle is the 'man of sin' who will attach himself to the System when the LORD allows for his rising.
You're on the right track...but that's still a pretty vague description...kinda like telling someone "phoneman's a vanilla gorilla" - they still can't be certain which is my signature until they know what my name is.

• Haha
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus' 1st coming to die on the cross for the remission of the sins of those who believe, which was Phone777's subject, is IRRELEVANT to Christ's PROPHECIES ABOUT THE COMING "GREAT TRIBULATION" that I was covering which he responded that too. Try actually reading a post before you comment.

So you clearly don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.
If that is what you want to believe.............