Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
Riddle me this. If we will never experience death, as Jesus told us, then how can we be resurrected from it?

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's very, very likely that the Church will be raptured before the election in 2024, so I don't suspect I will be voting for any of them either.
Considering how many times predictions like this have been wrong, I admire your boldness in making such a proclamation. Foolish, but bold. I hope you're not selling off your assets just yet.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ethnesin refers to nations other than Israel. So what? My point stands. Paul said the word had already been preached throughout the entire Roman world, which includes nations outside of Israel.
Disagree. There is no point to continue, an debate with an Amillennialist is futile. See ya. When the big GT happens, I'll check back with.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What i say to one i say to all.....
MANY will seek Asylum on the day of the LORD and will beat upon that door to open unto them
only to hear from within I NEVER KNEW YOU .
WATCH for ye know not the hour your LORD does come .

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about this verse? It looks like the Antichrist will go into the Temple of God. What Temple would this be?

2 Thes 2
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Are you assuming the temple of God and the third temple built for the Jews are the same?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you assuming the temple of God and the third temple built for the Jews are the same?
And i saw no temple therein , FOR THE LORD GOD and CHRIST are the TEMPLE OF IT . THAT IS MY CITY , IT IS THE HEAVENLY ZION OF GOD
that will never be moved . How i wish folks understood this simple truth .

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Ephesians 2 that you posted, and President Trump being Christian, you, me, and Donald are those temples.

If Trump is a Christian then he like every other Christian is the true temple of God that is being spiritually built as the proclamation of the Gospel is being proclaimed and people from every nation of the earth are entering into the spiritual Kingdom of God according to grace through faith.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump is a Christian then he like every other Christian is the true temple of God that is being spiritually built as the proclamation of the Gospel is being proclaimed and people from every nation of the earth are entering into the spiritual Kingdom of God according to grace through faith.
Ever lil stone in that temple is a lamb . GOD and the LAMB are the temple . Though i must say
we do need to pray for trump . I seen him in full agreement of the false religoin of we are one .
It was a sad day when i saw it too my friend . But we can keep praying HE does come to the TRUE CHRIST JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "man" of Lawlessness cannot possibly be Satan, as when the Lord appears at His coming, he destroys this man.

We know Satan is bound for 1000 years when Jesus returns and we know the man of lawlessness is killed. They cannot be the same.

Be wise and change your mind as the facts compel it.

Hmmm? If Satan is not currently bound, how are people from every nation of the world hearing the Gospel and being eternally saved? Does not Scripture tell us that prior to the cross Satan had the ability to take the Word from the hearts of those who hear and do not believe? If that is true how can Satan not be bound already?

Matthew 13:19 (KJV) When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Luke 8:11-12 (KJV) Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

How then can anyone now be saved is Satan is not since the cross bound already, since before hearing all are in unbelief and therefore hear without faith to believe Christ for everlasting life?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering how many times predictions like this have been wrong, I admire your boldness in making such a proclamation. Foolish, but bold. I hope you're not selling off your assets just yet.
Revelation 3
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I would not assume that.

Isaiah 56
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 3
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
There's a difference between watching and making predictions. Jesus never told you to make predictions.

Reactions: TribulationSigns

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just because someone sees evil and calls it what it is does not mean they are for the (so-called) "other side." They're ALL corrupt, satanists. They don't het in office unless they serve "lucifer." There is no voting. The presidency is decided ling before the so-called voting takes place. Trump isn't innocent. (Just like the Bidens, the Bushes ....the Clintons, etc, etc, etc...)
To say none of them are perfect, is agreeable, but to say they all serve lucifer? That's a bit much.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's what he claims ..... it's just a facade.
Survivors of MK Ultra know him as a handler, a human trafficker, and a narcissistic sadistic abuser.
Trump was an MK Ultra handler in the CIA? And a human trafficker too? Gee, I'm learning a lot today.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever lil stone in that temple is a lamb . GOD and the LAMB are the temple . Though i must say
we do need to pray for trump . I seen him in full agreement of the false religoin of we are one .
It was a sad day when i saw it too my friend . But we can keep praying HE does come to the TRUE CHRIST JESUS .

I have no ability to know what is in Trump's heart. What I do know is that like all who claim to be Christian he has an internal struggle to deny the desires of the world and his own flesh. What we must not do is to think that any who say they are of faith in Christ must be perfect while still in bodies destined to corruption and death. While Trump no doubt possesses many undesirable qualities showing he often falls short when it comes to having good moral behavior/character, through the providence of God he became president of the USA.

While president he proved not only to have the ability to weed out corruption in DC, but more importantly he possesses the ability to keep his promises, unlike any other politician. King David was not permitted to build the temple because he was a man of blood, a man of war, ordained to this task (fighter) by God. Is Trump a good man? I'll leave that up to God to determine. Is Trump good for America in spite of his lack of moral character? I don't know of any other politician (for which Trump is not) willing to FIGHT to make America great again as Trump has again and again proven he has and will. What other man is willing to have his/her life destroyed, family persecuted, and ready to face bankruptcy and imprisonment for this country? You can think what you like about Trump, but you cannot deny, because he is beholden to none, he is the best gift from God to fight not only for America but also every other country in the world. For Trump understands that when America is good and even great, the rest of the world benefits.

• Love
Reactions: Freedm