Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe Israel is going to build a Temple, and sadly it will result in being a snare to many souls, with a strong cult-like deception associated with it. The openly stated purpose of the Temple by the Temple Institute all along has been that it will be used to unite all the world's religions, a very anti-christ notion. They are very determined, and have been preparing for it for years. Last I heard recently they have a red heifer now. If they do, the only hurdle remaining is the question of where to locate the temple and how to handle Muslim opposition to it.

The religious Jews are still looking to establish a kingdom that comes with observation (as are many Christians!) ....whereas Jesus said the kingdom comes not with careful observation (that we may say lo here or lo there) but it is within/among us. We are to be seeking a spiritual kingdom, the city that is above, not an earthly fleshly one made by man. The Messiah is not a man of flesh either, He became a quickening spirit, but the religious Jews are still looking for a flesh and blood political/military saviour and messiah, trusting in the arm of the flesh, the same as they were back in the 1st century (which caused them to miss their true Messiah), and I fear that God is going to give them the King Saul over them that they are seeking.
Thrashing around the theological bin as if one is looking for gold,
while at the table a sumptuous feast, ignored with defiance that's bold!

Reactions: Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep. Trump is the bramble bush. Beware, that fruit is rotten.

Judges 9
8The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us. 9But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees? 10And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us. 11But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees? 12Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us. 13And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees? 14Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us. 15And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

Trump is the bramble. He will destroy and set fire to this nation. Do not put your trust in men. Psalm 146:3
It seems that everything to do with the world and flesh is a mixture of both good and evil, doesn't it. While D.T. will bring some "good" policies, he is also an unusually polarizing figure it seems to me. Not sure that will bode well for keeping the nation from splitting apart (God's judgment). The way things are going with some states not even allowing him on the ballot, I wonder if he could theoretically end up being President of only half the United States. At least that would be better than civil war though.

I worry when I see believers caught up in a kind of fervor regarding D.T.....they need to guard their hearts and be sober minded and realize that D.T. is not the saviour of America, but that God is on the throne, raising and lowering kings and kingdoms as HE pleases....either to bless or judge etc, and ultimately to fulfill His word and carry out His plans. Amen, we are not to trust in the arm of the flesh and have our trust and hopes in man! It is for just such things that He judges. May God give us strength not to despair if the worst happens, but to trust in Him - these are tumultuous times, and He is able to protect and provide for His flock through it all.

Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Could it happen? Of course. I think any logical person would have to agree, anything is possible.

Does it have to happen in order to fulfill scripture? This is where I believe it does not.

The last standing temple was polluted with the Jews abominations. It was said, their temple was left to them desolate. Not God’s temple, but theirs. It was also said, they would not see him again till they said blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Any temple built will not be holy and be void of God. Any man sitting in the inner sanctuary would need to usurp God’s dwelling place. Since he doesn’t dwell there, it cannot be usurped. Also, the Jews would have to also have the original ark of the covenant for someone to sit on the mercy seat. Something I find very unlikely.

I interpret the passage as:
Due to the man of sins pride, elevating himself above all, even God; not necessarily with words but with deeds. He exalts himself with divinity. We see examples of this in Nebuchadnezzar, Antiochus Epiphanies and the prince of Tyre. His pride is symbolized as if he sat on the mercy seat because that act is acting like he is God. I’d love to dig in deep with scriptural ref. but I’m on my iPhone.

Of course, others will have their opinions. Just remember, that text states “ so that he” referring to the previous act (pride) as the catalyst and the following example is the imagery.
I believe scripture indicates Israel will double down on her sins, unfortunately. And thus be judged double for her sins, ie, a second time. She was mystery Babylon the first time and was judged in 70 AD, and I believe sadly will be again...this time with the backing and inclusion of RCC and many deceived Christians. All prophecy doesn't mean it is God's explicit will and a good thing......but it is His foreknowledge and knowing ahead of time what will happen and foretelling it to us.

Scripture refers to apostate Jerusalem as Sodom, Egypt and Babylon ("she who dwells in Babylon"). Why is Jerusalem called Babylon....because after the Babylon captivity Israel came out of Babylon with a lot of Babylon's occult knowledge and pagan ways and it got mixed in with their Judaism. Kabbalah for example, and Talmudic writings. The powers and principalities of Babylon moved to Jerusalem we could say. If this Temple gets built we need to be warned and aware that it will be associated with seductive and alluring demonic spirits and have nothing to do with it.

Rev 18:6

Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Jer 16:18

And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

Jer 17:18

Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.

Isa 40:1-2

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.

Judgment often prepares the way for repentance, and comfort and forgiveness can only come through the gospel, so there is hope at least on an individual basis for the salvation of Jewish souls in the times ahead. In wrath God remembers mercy by saving some through the gospel of Christ. That is what I believe is meant where it says He will not make a full end……He always saves a remnant. Babylon will yield her harvest.

We wish the Jewish people well, and they are loved on account of the faithful patriarchs, and on the surface it has seemed good for them to have a homeland in Israel once again, especially after the terrible suffering they endured during the Holocaust, and a Temple seems to be a kind of finishing touch to that, as well as a kind of re-enactment of ancient times in scripture. But there again everything to do with this world and flesh is a mixture of both good and evil, and being temporal, has an appointment to be ended. We must not get caught up with our fleshly emotions and sentimentality.....that is what the devil allures through. We cannot lose sight of where scripture says if you have not the Son you have not the Father either. The Jewish people are lost and need Jesus, their true Messiah and His gospel, period, full stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good question.

From an outsider's perspective, it was very odd that Trump got more votes, but wasn't elected.

As far as I know, the Law is you need to ask for permission, before you protest something.
He didn't get more votes. that was never proven by either side.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not only must we not panic , we must have no fear to expose the lies and point to the TRUTH alone .
On the path this collective world is on , True lambs will only be hated more and more .
Yet the collective path this world is on ends in SUDDEN DESTRUCTION .
whereas the end of our faith , the path the lambs are on , ENDS WITH A WONDERFUL
home that none of us earned but rather WAS PREPARED OF CHRIST who saved us .
Amen brother.

And probably panic wasn't the right word, what I meant was it is easy to despair or be discouraged with seeing how things go in this world, I know that is often how I sometimes feel, but nothing of these things is catching God by surprise....He has even foretold it all. And I like to encourage myself by being reminded how the early church was born at a time when Israel was under judgment, under the boot of Roman rule and oppression and their world around the early believers was utterly pagan. It's just I think things are sometimes harder to take when we've been used to better times.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe scripture indicates Israel will double down on her sins, unfortunately. And thus be judged double for her sins, ie, a second time. She was mystery Babylon the first time and was judged in 70 AD, and I believe sadly will be again...this time with the backing and inclusion of RCC and many deceived Christians. All prophecy doesn't mean it is God's explicit will and a good thing......but it is His foreknowledge and knowing ahead of time what will happen and foretelling it to us.

Scripture refers to apostate Jerusalem as Sodom, Egypt and Babylon ("she who dwells in Babylon"). Why is Jerusalem called Babylon....because after the Babylon captivity Israel came out of Babylon with a lot of Babylon's occult knowledge and pagan ways and it got mixed in with their Judaism. Kabbalah for example, and Talmudic writings. The powers and principalities of Babylon moved to Jerusalem we could say. If this Temple gets built we need to be warned and aware that it will be associated with seductive and alluring demonic spirits and have nothing to do with it.

Rev 18:6

Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Jer 16:18

And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

Jer 17:18

Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.

Isa 40:1-2

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.

Judgment often prepares the way for repentance, and comfort and forgiveness can only come through the gospel, so there is hope at least on an individual basis for the salvation of Jewish souls in the times ahead. In wrath God remembers mercy by saving some through the gospel of Christ. That is what I believe is meant where it says He will not make a full end……He always saves a remnant. Babylon will yield her harvest.

We wish the Jewish people well, and they are loved on account of the faithful patriarchs, and on the surface it has seemed good for them to have a homeland in Israel once again, especially after the terrible suffering they endured during the Holocaust, and a Temple seems to be a kind of finishing touch to that, as well as a kind of re-enactment of ancient times in scripture. But there again everything to do with this world and flesh is a mixture of both good and evil, and being temporal, has an appointment to be ended. We must not get caught up with our fleshly emotions and sentimentality.....that is what the devil allures through. We cannot lose sight of where scripture says if you have not the Son you have not the Father either. The Jewish people are lost and need Jesus, their true Messiah and His gospel, period, full stop.
Its also rather odd that the first apostels , including paul and barnabas
went from synagogue to synagogue , PREACHING THE DIRE NECESSITY to them and yet
todays mission is LETS JUST FIND COMMON GROUND with them and even other religoins too .
I never seen paul going around trying to just get unity and common ground . Rather HE and the other jews
preached the DIRE NECESSITY OF JESUS CHRIST .
Todays evangelism is totally bankrupt of THE TRUTH of the GOSPEL .
Did we ever read where JESUS did such a thing . WHEN the jews rejected HIM
did he then say , OH its okay GOD IS LOVE , lets just focus on what we have in common and feed the poor .
YEAH , I TROW NOT . JESUS DIDNT COME TO UNIFY darkness and light . HE CAME TO PULL US OUT OF teh darkness .
Not to teach us to have UNITY with darkness , but rather reprove the works of darkness .
Not to hold rainbows in the name of love and inclusivty , but rather to reprove the works of darkness .
To be a HOLY and PECULIAR people created unto GOOD , not evil BUT GOOD WORKS .
The table of belial cannot nor ever will be partaker of or with the table of Christ .
Time the church learned , YE CANT SIT at BOTH . YOU CANNOT SIP the cup of CHRIST and the cup of the world .
YE cannot . DARKNESS cannot COEXIST with LIGHT .
UNITY with the table of darkness in order to win the darkness DOES NOT EXIST
THE TWO cannot be yoked . THE lambs must simply preach , ,teach , speak and live the truth .
Doing good to all , but never being unequally yoked by trying to find COMMON GROUND with them .
THE TRUTH is , WHAT common ground does A BELIEVER have with an unbeliever .
A hint . its of the flesh and of the world NOT OF CHRIST .
Ever wonder why the pope said , YE CAN FIND COMMON GROUND even in a football game . YET
Thats not our common ground . JESUS CHRIST is SUPPOSED TO BE what OUR UNITY and WHO are UNITY IS UNDER
an unbeliever has no unity in CHRIST . rather we must preach the GOSPEL to them , AS DID THE APOSTELS
and whoever haers amen , who ever rejectes , SHAKE the dust off and move on but DONT TRY and FIND COMMON GROUND
with them . THAT is how one gets snared . THERE really is a reason why GOD said DO NOT be unequally yoked together .
Even regular parents know that if their kids hang around the bad kids , OOPS their kids WILL BE INFLUENCED by the bad kids .
YET IN CHURCH this gets over looked . as the call is made to just FIND COMMON GROUND for unity . WONT WORK either .

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture refers to apostate Jerusalem as Sodom, Egypt and Babylon ("she who dwells in Babylon"). Why is Jerusalem called Babylon
It’s my opinion although Jerusalem pre 70AD was spiritually Babylon, the Babylon in Revelation is related with the church in some way and not the Jews. I see a rude awakening with those that identify as Christian’s. They’re going to realize their faith is dead and the life they live is worldly. Babylon was full of idols. How many idols do we harbor in our lives? How many meats for the belly? I wonder sometimes if I have too much. Because the more I have, the easier it is to miss what can be lost. I pray the Lord I’ll be strong enough to stand.

Reactions: Lizbeth

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha... No.

I'm saying the OP presented an incorrect premise from the start, from a Scriptural standpoint.
So it will not be Trump, but some other human that Satan sits in their physical body, this temple you talk about?

Satan can only sit in one human. Satan is not capable of being two places at the same time, much less more than two.

What did the OP get wrong if not stating a human body, instead of a physical building?

Would it not be more practical and demonstrable if Satan sat in a building ruling over the earth? How would others know it was Satan or the human actually ruling? Why does Satan need a human host, when he can appear in a normal fashion like any other being?

Would you say Jesus entered a human host instead of Jesus being an individual human born in a womb like any other human, because it is spiritually possible? Just because something is a spiritual possibility, does not mean that Satan sitting in a Temple has to be spiritual.

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This post is to all participants of the thread.

I believe others have stepped up and made many points concerning the third temple, so I will leave that for now. So long as we all understand what the Temple of God is today, then all is well regardless of whether you understand a physical building to be built or not.

The God I've come to know, doesn't do the obvious... Or at least what the world would consider the obvious to be.

That said: I think, in our day (not statements of fact, just pet theory ATM) that we are facing something very spiritual and very evil rising in the world. A war going on beyond the sight of our eyes (something we can all agree I imagine, since proof of this abounds).

First I have to say that I am not one to say whether Donald Trump is saved or not. I would have to know the man personally both before and after the moment DT is claiming to have been saved. Since I don't have this knowledge of Trump I have to say I don't find myself qualified to judge him as a Christian.

That leaves me judging him as a potential president the same as I would judge people from the other side of the aisle: according to their actions right now and recently.

I believe DT could be Christian. Anyone who was saved has a past.

I believe being a Christian is far more than how we may come across to people. While we always want to come across in a positive manner, I believe the Bible about guarantees people will hate us - and they certainly do in spades.

If we see the progress the LGBTQIA+ have made in my life, they went from "just wanting their bedrooms and private lives safe from policing", to demanding our churches bless their marriages, demanding we teach it's okay before God to be gay, demanding positions of authority within the Christian churches and suing Christian businesses out of existence...

Basically demanding we stop calling sin sin, and teach sin is okay in Church.

They hate us with a passion no matter how kind we are... Because they hate Christ, and because they hate His Holiness.

In America Christians, true Christians, are protected by the constitution. We are entering a period in this country where even cultural Christianity is in decline, and true Christians face persecution in our immediate futures. Therefore, the protection offered us in the foundational principles of this nation are important, because they are something that was ultimately designed to protect us.

Of course, only God will decide what our futures actually bring, whether we go through persecution or whether this country will remain a symbol of freedom and the escape that the most persecuted among us [Christian] desperately needs..

We are like the apostle Paul, all of us are. We have both a citizenship in the Heavenly Jerusalem and a citizenship in Rome, we have an Heavenly King and an earthly government over our life.

Paul never failed to take advantage of his rights as a Roman citizen when it suited his needs and helped him. There was an amount of "how dare you treat a Roman citizen this way" in Scripture spoken by Paul.

I imagine then, that if he had the right to vote Nero, for example, out of office he would have. No proof of this certainly since that wasn't possible, it's just a feeling I have that Paul would've.

As Christians I think we can't be overly worldly or overly concerned with the world, we can't forget that Christ is our King, and that any other authority over us is placed there by God.

That's the only reason Christians can say things like the pledge of allegiance, because it acknowledges God's order as head over the government.

And the constitution acknowledges God as the head of man, and man's rights as stemming from God with government in the position of protecting the rights God gave us all.

I think most of us can agree the above order is under direct attack by the far left.

Much like how the order instituted by God (God, man, woman) was turned on it's head in the fall by Satan, we are facing a people who want our modern government in God's place of authority over man.

Nikki Haley, for instance, is ready to remove freedom of speech and freedom of anonymous speech the second she gets into office.

Though she claims to be Christian, she is not acknowledging God's order as head and government as protective of the rights God gave to all mankind.

She thinks government is the one to dole out our rights, not God, and I say this because her stated goal is to force people to register to use the internet, placing the government in control of who gets to speak what information in our modern public square.

The left (if you want to call Haley right, which I don't) is also attacking freedom of speech, religious freedoms, our 4th amendment freedom as well as the freedom of citizens to vote for the candidate of our choice - our democratic republic itself.

Why? Because they want God's order turned on it's head. They don't believe we are born with freedom given to us by God, a freedom that no man has the right to remove. They want government in the place of God, doling out rights. (There's a difference between rights, and privileges that come from government but the founders believed speech was a right from God)

Every single tyrannical government in history attacks this order. When governments place themselves in God's seat, doling out the rights God gave us as they see fit (freedom of speech, religion, of movement and property etc) the people are oppressed and abused and ultimately, are deprived from hearing God's Word in Truth and practicing the Faith as led by God.

As "citizens of Rome", we are surrounded by "Romans", but it doesn't mean we aren't citizens with a God given voice, and I see these elections lately as a fight for the order God instilled. A Biblical worldview, versus a secular worldview.

When someone calling themselves Christian stands against God's order, stand's against a Biblical worldview, I can't vote for them.

That's just me and my personal faith.

I imagine, with the biblical worldview giving people freedom in truth, that many who aren't Christian enjoy the blessings thereof and would vote for it even if they aren't Christian. I know I enjoyed it prior to becoming Christian personally.

Unbelievers may not understand exactly why they support it, but some truly do. They are at the least, open to the plan of God and believe it's good.

It's not perfect because men run it, and men are flawed, but it's a system we derive from Scripture and attempt to uphold positively.

My opinion, is that the antichrist will rise out of those who oppose God and oppose God's order, but still are surrounded by His people to an extent people will mistake him or her for being Christian too.

I'm saying no one is mistaking Trump for the picture of Christian priesthood, but the one thing he doesn't do in action is oppose the order God instituted.

Whereas on the other side of the proverbial aisle, there are many who appear to us as God's people, but who stand against God's order, to such an extent as to openly fight against it.

Therefore, I don't think Trump is the antichrist, if the antichrist is embodied in one human being.

I think it will be someone else, someone who embodies the picture of a good Christian, but who in action opposes God's order.

^^ Trump is actually the opposite of this.

However, I think before we finger point about the antichrist, we are better served just trying to uphold the constitution as it was intended, because it does enshrine a Christian worldview; being humble enough to realize God can use anyone for that. He has a habit of using the foolish things of this world to confound those who are dead and dying.

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He didn't get more votes. that was never proven by either side.

After they changed all those votes from Trump to Biden... of course Trump ended up with less votes than.

It was demonstrated that these voting machines can be accessed thru the internet which is a violation of Federal Election laws... so next time around the repubs need to take advantage of this and do some vote switching of their own.

We don't have fair and free elections anymore... now we have a "may the best cheater win!" election system.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The openly stated purpose of the Temple by the Temple Institute all along has been that it will be used to unite all the world's religions, a very anti-christ notion.
Since it is openly stated, could you provide a link to this. I'd like to see it. I would think that the purpose of the Temple would be to provide a house for God on the earth.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so next time around the repubs need to take advantage of this and do some vote switching of their own.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump loves himself. He uses people to make himself appear to be what "his people" want him to be. I've never seen anyone who loves himself more than Trump loves himself, or who sees himself more highly than Trump sees himself.
If Trump loves himself, he also loves America. That's a whole lot better than what Americans have had to put up with in the past with those in office who are 'cowards' and allow those behind them destroy America. Those are actually worse than 'cowards', they also are 'traitors' that deserve to be tried for treason.

Reactions: Hazelelponi